𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐂𝐈𝐓 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐈𝐑𝐄𝐒...

By sxtaep_

"I would rather throw dirt in my eyes than fuck her." HIGHEST RANKINGS: #1 in jungkook #1 in bts #1 in jjk #... More

01
02
03
04 [!!]
05 [!!]
06 [!!]
07 [!!]
08
09
10
11
12
13
14 [!!]
15 [!!]
16
17
18
19
20
21 [!!]
22 [!!]
23 [!!]
24
25
26
27
28 [!!]
29
30
31
32 [!!]
33 [!!]
34 [!!]
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44 [!!]
45 [!!]
46
47
48
49
50 [!!]
51 [!!]
52
53
54
55 [!!]
56
57
58
59 [!!]
60
62 [!!]
63
64
65
66 [!!]
67
68 [!!]
69
70 [!!]
71
72
73
74
75 [!!]
76
77
78 [!!]

61

5.1K 210 2
By sxtaep_

A/N: why is this book suddenly getting recognition... THAT'S SO SUSPICIOUS, I LOVE YOU ALL !!!!

With his swimming trunks already on, he lathers some sun screen on his chest for the daily outing. His long curly hair drapes over the frame of his face and his tattoos are on full display.

Once Y/N enters the room, his attention goes straight to her with a smile on his lips. "We have time until the party starts so you don't have to rush," he tells her.

She checks the time on her phone to see they had more than enough time till the party.

"I know, but I've got to look my best."

She goes over to her bag, pulling out the black bikini Jennie had packed for her. Y/N let's the bra sling over her finger, tilting her head at the article.

"Of course she packed this," she shook her head disapprovingly, seeing how it would barely cover anything. "I guess it'll have to do."

"That's what you're wearing?" Jungkook tilts his head, grabbing the material to look at for his own view. It wasn't useful with covering up her body, but he wouldn't be able to keep his hands off of her if she wore it. "You know that I won't be able to keep my hands off of you if you wear this. Everyone is going to see what's mine. Just one subtle movement and you'll flash a tit."

"That's good. Your hands will be there to cover me up," she smiles, grabbing the bra from his grasp and winking at him. "Either way, it's fine. Jennie packed a black kimono for me to wear on top when I'm not in the pool," she reassures him, quickly moisturising her body and throwing in the bikini.

She put the kimono on top, only reaching her thighs and slightly see-through. "Is this okay?" she asks Jungkook, turning to face him so he could have a full front view of her attire for the party.

Y/N looked more than okay. She looked gorgeous. Stunning, even. Jungkook could only answer with a kiss to her lips, tilting his head a bit to deepen it.

"You look gorgeous," he smiles softly at her, pulling away to look at her fully.

"Mhm, thank you," she mumbles softly, squeezing his hand lightly.

He holds her hands in his, "Are you ready to go? I'm sure you're dying to meet everyone."

"Yup, I'm all ready," she tells him, grabbing her phone and bag and following him outside.

"So, how long have you known Seokjin? And how did you guys meet?" she asks curiously, climbing into the passenger seat of the car as Jungkook joined her on the drivers seat.

"A couple years. We went to grad school together," Jungkook says as he pulls out from the driveway and starts the journey to Jin's house.

The friendship between him and Jin was more so close to a brotherly bond. He was the first to know of Jungkook's feelings for Y/N before he told Jimin.

He reaches his hand over to hold hers while he drives. "How long have you been friends with Jennie?"

"My whole life. We met in elementary school and our moms became pretty close. Obviously as we got older, we stopped hanging out often but then I found out we were both going to the same Law school and we ended up being roommates."

Y/N continues to chat on about her friendship with Jennie for majority of the journey. "I can't imagine having anyone else as a best friend."

Y/N loved and adored Jennie with her whole heart. Jennie had always been there for her through thick and thin, even if it was for something so silly, Jennie was there.

"She seems like a great friend. You seem to tell each other everything by the looks of it," he says, pulling up into Jin's driveway.

Jin's house was huge and luxurious like no other, and the number of guests was surely not a few.

Jungkook was lucky to find a parking spot after handing off his keys to a chauffeur.

"Of course Jin's going to go big with this party," he chuckles underneath his breath, guiding Y/N to the backyard where the party took place. Loud music and the delicious smell of food fills the air and it doesn't take long for Jin to spot Jungkook.

"Jungkook you made it! Y/N, how are you?"

Y/N greets Jin with a smile, "I'm doing pretty good. Great party you have going on here," she praises, looking around at all the guests eating, drinking and swimming in the pool.

"I'd love to chat longer, but I'd really love to meet your wife. Do you know where she is?"

Jin grabs two drinks off a nearby table, handing it to the couple. "She should be around here somewhere..." he trails off, looking behind Y/N to see if his wife was anywhere to be found.

And right on queue, his wife strolls over with two drinks in her hands.

"Ah! You must be Lee Y/N? You're even prettier in person, love!" she gushes and hands one drink to her husband.

One thing about Jin's wife, Kim Kamora, she speaks her mind, and loves giving compliments.

"Come with me so I can introduce you to everyone." Kamora practically drags Y/N with her to the crowd of ladies up ahead.

The ladies seemed to be expecting her with the way they were staring at her as she came towards them.

Before Y/N could get a word in to introduce herself to them, the ladies were spilling out a ton of congrats and praises.

"We're so glad you and Mr Jeon managed to put that filthy man behind bars! It was completely awful what he did to his son!"

"We also saw on the news that you and Mr Jeon are together?" one woman questions.

"Ah, we've been together for a while now," Y/N says, hoping she wouldn't have to delve too deep into their relationship.

"Well you two are the cutest! I watched the live broadcast when he said that he loved you," Kamora clenches onto her chest like her heart was going to explode. "I was so jealous of you both! I love an enemies to lovers type of romance," she tells the girls around her who all nod in agreement.

Understandable. The rivalry between the couple was no secret to the public.

Y/N didn't know exactly what to say but all she could do was agree with the ladies around her.

"I guess you could say our relationship was very unexpected."

More questions were being asked about her relationship with Jungkook which she happily answered to as her eyes wandered around until they met Jungkook's. He happened to be looking right at her and the blush on her face was almost visible.

She gave him a subtle wave before focusing her attention back on the women again.

Jungkook smiles widens when he catches his gaze with hers.

Only Y/N could have his stomach erupting with butterflies.

He leaves Jin's side and makes his way over to her, taking ahold of her hand softly. "I need to borrow you for a second. I wanna go swimming with you," Jungkook tells her, but his gaze was almost fixated on the ladies surrounding his girlfriend.

They all wave goodbye, when Jungkook goes in a different direction, away from the pool.

"I want to be alone with you for a while."

Y/N wanted to have a little swim too so she didn't retaliate with him, but once she realised he was taking her somewhere other than the pool, she had to ask questions.

"Where are we going? The pool is over there," she says, pointing behind her as Jungkook pulled her body through the large crowd, only moving further and further away from the pool.

"Jin has a hot tub inside," he says, finally moving past everyone and into the house.

Jin had a room secluded from outside that had a indoor hot tub given full permission to use by the man himself.

Once the pair made it to the room, Jungkook begins to take off his shirt. "I don't want anyone to see your bathing suit except for me." He chuckles, but he holds a sense of seriousness in his tone.

Jungkook was possessive when he needed to be.

"Will you join me inside the tub?"

"Why of course."

She doesn't bother to argue with him, instead removing her kimono and placing it aside. She trods over to the hot tub, sensing Jungkook eyeing her all over as she carefully climbed in. The temperature was perfect so she was able to sit opposite Jungkook in comfort.

A content sigh left her lips as her body automatically relaxed beneath the hot water.

"God, this is so much better than the chaos outside."

"I had a feeling the ladies would dampen about our relationship and get curious," Jungkook chuckles as he moves a bit over to her. He wraps an arm around her with his hand hanging low to trail up and down her thigh.

A cheeky grin is on his face and it's clear what he had planned.

"I think black looks nice on you," he states rather casually like he wasn't trying to get beneath her garments.

"I know what you're trying to do.." she says wearily as she watches his hand remove up and down her plush skin under the water. "You're trying to shower me with compliments so I'll give in to whatever you do."

Y/N knew Jungkook too well for his plans to just go unnoticed. "It's unfortunate we're in Seokjin's hot tub," she whispers, turning her head towards him so her lips were pressed against his jaw.

"Otherwise I would be down for whatever you have up your sleeve.."

"I'm sure Jin wouldn't mind what I have up my sleeve," Jungkook stops his hands right at the hem of her bottoms, pulling on the material teasingly. However, he knew Jin would scold him heavily and make Jungkook clean the hot tub with tons of bleach, but Y/N was too hard to resist.

"I bet you won't take your underwear off."

"You're right," she shrugs, placing a kiss to his jaw.

"You're gonna take it off for me," she smirks, looking down at his hands fiddling with her bottoms. She takes Jungkook's hand, guiding it to the strings on the side of her hips that kept the underwear tied securely.

"All you gotta do is pull the string, and it's off.."

wc: 1767

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

509K 28.5K 62
"That dress-" he says, eyes raking down your body. "-is 𝘥𝘢𝘮𝘯 fucking distracting." ~~~~~ romcom + action a jeon jungkook fanfiction for my hoes ...
2.5M 121K 95
[cover made by @kimtata12301995 thank you so much] Everything was fine until Kim Taehyung, the classmate who definately doesn't like you, found out...
4.2M 238K 48
✅ "Do you know how many times I've mentally stripped you?" 𝟖𝟎'𝐒 Highest ranks : #1 Jimin #1 bangtan #3 bts #4 fanfiction #1 pjm #2 Jungkook #2...