Females x Male Reader vol. 2

By Veriase

Here you can find more refined and better stories than half of them in first book. Second book to torment rea... More

Readers can request stories here
201. RWBY x Male Reader - (Secret Personality) - Part I
202. DxD x Male Reader - (Inverted Life) - Part I
203. RWBY x Male Reader - (Secret Personality) - Part II
204. First Request Special here.
205. DxD x Male Reader - (Inverted Life) - Part II
206. Wednesday Addams x Male Reader
207. Yandere Fem Predator x Shy Male Reader
208. DBD - Male Reader
Yo-yo
Quick update.
Why SW 7 is good, SW 8 disaster and SW 9 poor attempt to close entire saga.
209. Zoe Baker - Male Reader (Madhouse)
210. Weiss Schnee x Male Reader (Unexpected Traitor)
211. RWBY x Male Reader - (That's a story)
212. Toga Himiko x Male Reader (Twisted Smile)
213. Obsessive Albedo x MR x Adult Perverted Shalltear (Game Over)
214. Requests Special 2.0? WHAT?!
215 . RWBY x Male Reader - (Secret Personality) - Part III
216. Tsundere Merula Snyde x Shy Muggleborn MR x Possessive Ismelda Murk
217. Delusional Grayfia Lucifuge x Forced Sirzechs-looklike Male Reader
218. Malina x Male Reader x Zdrada
219. Yandere Fem Black Mask x Ex BF Male Reader
220. Another Requests special
221. Othercide Mother x Male Reader
222. Othercide Mother x Male Reader - Part II
223. Yandere Mileena x Lucky Male Reader
This chapter was h̵̏͆̈́̈͘͠͠a̴̎̈̍̈̓̕c̸̐̂͗̚͝k̶̏͑͂̒̕ȅ̶̔̋͐̌͝͝d̷̉̊̏͐͆̑ by Netrunner
Why Cyberpunk 2077 is one of best games in this f-year. (In my opinion)
224. Female V x Male Reader (Cyberpunk 2077) P-I
225. Erza Scarlet x Male Reader (Very Scarlet Christmas)
226. Delusional Grayfia Lucifuge x Forced Sirzechs-looklike Male Reader - Part 2
227. RWBY x Male Reader - (Secret Personality) - Part IV
228. RWBY x Male Reader (Secret Personality) - Part V
229. RWBY x Male Reader (Secret Personality) - Part VI
230. RWBY x Male Reader (Secret Personality) - Part VII
Next updates - Catch up!
231. Feng Min x MR x ex Yui Kimura (Dead by Daylight)
232. Akame/Kurome x Male Reader (True Freedom)
233. Aranna Starseeker x Human MR (Warcraft)
234. Rogue x Male Reader (Worth to try)
Joke note
Last note just got patched by devs, don't worry. - 2077 patches later.
235. RWBY x MR (Grimm Lake) - Introduction
236. The Plague x MR (Dead by Daylight)
237. Yandere DxD x Secret Elder Lycan Teacher MR
238. Rita Wheeler/Mox Bouncer x MR (It started with a Bat) Cyberpunk2077
239. Malina x MR x Zdrada (Helltaker) P-2
240. Yandere Kali Belladonna x Bartender faunus MR
241. Donna Beneviento x MR (Resident Evil Village)
242. Alcina Dimitrescu x MR (Resident Evil Village)
243. Yandere K/DA x Manager MR (League of Legends)
Update on stories status
245. Mirajane Strauss x Male Reader (Snowy Christmas) - Special Long Chapter!
246. Raven Branwen x Male Reader (Coward behind a mask) - RWBY

244. Older Possessive Rias Gremory x Younger Forced MR (Rias-sama) - DxD

7.1K 96 28
By Veriase

High School DxD is owned by Ichiei Ishibumi.

This was requested by BillyReb

Have fun reading it!

(Y/N) - Your name.
(L/N) - Last name.
(E/C) - Eyes color.
(H/C) - Hair color

(M/N) - Mother name

(F/N) - Father name 

(R/W) - Random name woman

Thinking

Age works a bit different probably in this story due to my lack of knowledge how it works in original story. You just need to understand that (Y/N) grow ups with Rias as his 'older sister' figure, maybe his mother friend, but for sure not as old woman and devils grow up a bit faster than humans also different society. 

Rias should be considered an 'early' Milf from (Y/N)'s perspective.

Warning: A bit of suggestive moments from middle of story. All plays in your head, tho, I never stated what happened in stone words, wink. 

*****

 106 years old Rias

*****

     Rias Gremory was visiting her long time friend that got very close ties to her family and clan, but sadly their blood never crossed before. Sadly? It was an opportunity for the future of our families. (M/N) (L/N) was a sole mother after losing her husband shortly after giving birth to their only one child – male heir and legacy of (L/N) clan. (M/N) was devastated after this event and learning about the fact that from now on she will be alone raising their child wasn't helping.

   Gremory clan of course wasn't staying numb to this situation and under of influence of Rias, her mother Venelana took mother and child under their wing and protection of Gremory household. Bloody red haired friend of (M/N) was ecstatic about having one of her best friends so close. She was instantly smitten by a little baby named (Y/N) who liked to take Rias red strands into his little cute hands and pull – Rias was never angry at the little guy for this, she took it as a way for him to communicate his interest and also obvious admiration.

   Rias wasn't sure at that point why she was so taken in by taking care of little guy and child of her best friend, but somehow it turned to daily visits. Once suddenly in one visit of her (M/N) surprised young devil with following words.

(M/N): You both look so cute Rias-chan, if I wouldn't know you I would think you want to steal my little sunshine for yourself. Ahahah, you're blushing Rias ~ Awww, at least wait for him to grow up a bit before you will rock his world.

Rias: (M/N)! You are so mean to me... (Y/N) is an adorable baby, when he will grow up - I'm going to spoil him with my manga and anime collection!

(M/N): Oh, I'm sure of this. I hope you will not mess with his mind to early my dear with specific genres hmmm? Rias?

   (Y/N) was extending his little hands from the lap of his mother towards Rias that giggled, leaning closer and letting him play with her long hair. He was the first boy who was allowed to touch something as ethereal and important for a female devil as her precious hair. It was like corona on princess head.

Rias: Yes (M/N)?

(M/N): If... If ever my little (Y/N) would be left alone... You would take care of him for me, right? I know I shouldn't potentially leave that big burden for my best friend, but... You, and your family... Did too much for me, for my clan... I just-

   Some tears have fallen from eyes of lady (M/N) while Rias observed her best friend with clear worry in eyes. (M/N) got some mental problems... My mother and Grayfia did warn me that she would never come back to her past self. Her soul is strained after losing her devil lover. 

Rias: (M/N)... Don't. You are here, and your son is here, you both are with me. Safe. Nothing will happen. You will raise him into a stunning young man. Heaven be damned. Even female angels will look at him with desire, as he's a part of your eternal beauty. You will live long enough to see him rebuilding your clan to old glory and pamper his own children.

   (M/N) nodded slowly, looking down at her son, who was getting impatient. Rias noticed a small smile appearing on her best friend face, which made her feel better, knowing that the problem was avoided for now.

(M/N): Do you want to hold little (Y/N) Rias-chan? You are already spoiling him too much, he's totally smitten by your beauty, should his own mother feel jealous?

Rias: Stop joking, or I will hit your arm like in old times (M/N). Uh, sure. Come to your nee-chan (Y/N) ~

   (M/N) laughed when her baby from excitement started babbling unrecognizable words for them to decipher while sitting on Rias lap. Gremory heiress was smiling while hugging to her body a little boy who instantly got again interested in trying to mess her hair into some grand creation. Rias Gremory had real pure fun of helping her best friend raise (Y/N) into a proper heir of devil family. In the end, she will be his big sister! 

   Spoiling timeeee

*****

111 years old Rias

*****

(M/N): (Y/N), go with your nee-chan. You don't want to make Rias-chan cry, right? You know perfectly how bad it is for boys to make women cry. Mama needs to take care of family and clan business, you are still too young to stay with me, sweetie ~ Don't pout.

(Y/N): Mama...

Rias: I will take care of him (M/N), you can count on me! Come (Y/N), take my hand and let's go. I got a new greatest anime to show you. You will love it! I assure you, that you will fall in love with main female character and of course she got most desirable and beautiful hair just like your nee-chan.

   Thick mark appeared on forehead of lady (L/N) hearing her best friend again totally in her own world which was correlated with creations of mere humans. Rias, you really want to confuse my little boy! He's still too young for crushes! Even more imaginary ones!

   Rias giggled, taking the younger boy by a hand that he extended to her with a pout still lingering on his chubby, but cute face. (Y/N) this time wasn't that much excited about coming with his older friend Rias Gremory. She was always like older sister for him, even after a bit harsh scolding she was back to her loving personality just after he did apologize to her and did promise to never again do it or act against Rias words or wishes.

   Sometimes he did meet with Rias other friend Akeno nee-chan, but lately these visits were cut just to occasional meetings. He was clueless of reason for this and only did wish that it wasn't his fault in first place and Akeno was just busy with her own life. At least there was Rias that quickly raise his mood. Perhaps she was like a common soul that despite age could perfectly read his emotions and thoughts – Just like open book Rias mother was reading to him occasionally.

   This time was different, because he could feel that his mother is really sad about something and while he was a child and couldn't see certain signs or read looks that crossed (M/N) or Rias face – he was aware in his little devil heart that there was a problem. Not exactly problem he imagined in his small head, but more of just sadness in his mama heart which made him sad back also stubborn to leave her.

(M/N): Take care of him for me, okay, Rias? Don't stay for long! My little prince isn't old enough to drop sleep in nights for watching your memes.

Rias: Animes! A – ni – me. You are so cruel to me (M/N)... I will, like always. (Y/N) is safe in my arms... I will protect him with my life, he's like a part of me at this point, you know (M/N)? It's weird, but somehow welcomed feeling inside.

   (M/N) eyes for a short time younger red haired woman that did smile and close her eyes, clearly embarrassed if her colored in red cheeks were any indicator of it. Last lady of (L/N) sighed, lowering her sight on her most precious devil in heart and make a wink towards him.

(M/N): Stay safe (Y/N) and be good for Rias-chan okay? Don't make her sad and your mother as well, we don't want to be disappointed with you young prince. She's older, so you need to hear and do whatever she says, no exceptions. Mama will be back shortly at the end of the day, now give me a kiss on the cheek ~

(Y/N): Mama!

   Both Rias and (M/N) giggled seeing a cute scene from young man who on one hand was disgusted with kissing girl, but on other it was his beloved mother. Rias lowered her eyes a bit with a sad smile crossing her face. Somehow she felt a bit jealous of not receiving anymore of his little messy kisses on the cheek. She did a lot for him...

Rias: Let's go (Y/N), we got a lot of catching up before dinner! See you (M/N), drop by later at night for him.

(M/N): Ah, we will see Rias, maybe my little prince would need to sleep with his nee-chan another night ~ Just no anemes at late hour!

Rias: You will never change... A-NI-ME!

(Y/N): Any-me mama!

   Something just awoken in the big heart of Rias Gremory and then moved into her mind. (Y/N) sounded too cute in her ears, that she had to pinch his cheeks while hugging him tightly to her developing breasts. She was his big sister in the end...

   Difference in age for devils was not that much, existing between certain borders as... Baby devils, kid devils then young devils or just devils and after it only old ones, but... Compared to human standards difference was huge between devils and old ones. (M/N) was her friend, but she was almost two hundred years older than Gremory heiress, still Venelana was older than (M/N). Not old enough to be considered old devil, yet (M/N) had to see that age border – just from pure respect from Venelana being a mother figure as she was for real in Rias case.

   Venelana was a matron, a family friend for their clan and protector. Gremory household was a name that most of the devils had to respect. Sirzechs properly grow into a devil that was able to take matters of his house after his father while young Rias slowly bloom into a future Lady of their family just like her mother was already, like a rose.

   (M/N) was aware of the game that comes with each generation of prominent devil children and while it made her sicken knowing that her little prince will need to leave her to take care of family matters and his future queen... She was all in for this game, knowing that more than just Phenex household will try to steal her husband family household, and it influences in their underworld. No, she will not allow this.

   Her little prince deserved to be raised properly, without being a pawn in some sort of game. Making him a doll instead of someone who could change and bring them into a new future. (M/N) chuckled imagining her little boy catching a heart of lots of young devil girls, literally a perfect harem for him. Lady of (L/N) face darkened a little, because she wasn't sure if it would be the best scenario.

   In the meantime, little (Y/N) was laying comfortable on Rias legs, clutching them from time to time with his fingers when seeing some action on screen. The red haired girl just laughed lightly patting his back and putting her hands in his thick hairline, messing it around and scratching a bit his scalp with her perfectly manicured red nails.

(Y/N): 'ias! 'ias!

   His voice was a honey for her ears, and way of his still childish way of saying her name, having little problems with spelling letter R with proper 'force', it was cute in a way that made Rias consider teaching him to say it proper, but on other hand she was melting inside everytime hearing it escape his lips.

Rias: Yes (Y/N)-chan?

   He pointed with his finger towards Tv screen in front of them in safe distance for their eyes. Devils obviously had increased recovery of sight, but sometimes they just acted like humans would do, in the end even Rias is watching anime and taking notes how normal humans act...

(Y/N): Ush, what is -tina doing?

   Rias looked up with her eyes and chuckled seeing two main characters kissing with passion so hard and love that it seemed to pour out of tv screen into real world. She hummed a bit while (Y/N) was looking at her with big eyes, awaiting an answer. Rias knew at some point, especially after watching some anime - he would need to learn a bit about relationships. Being raised only by his sole mother, in a secure home and only accompanied by Rias or some of her close friends, mostly females around him – He wouldn't see before or know anything about relationship, love between a man and woman.

Rias: They are kissing (Y/N), It's how adults show love for each other.

   Gears inside little head moved and (Y/N) jumped on her lap, taking her by surprise, she wasn't totally prepared to what was meant to happen with his sudden actions. His warm, rather wet lips crushed against her and... Well, nothing. He obviously didn't know what to do, and Rias was too surprised to react properly, she raised her finger and touched the lower lip.

Rias: What that was (Y/N)?

(Y/N): I... I love big sis 'ias too. 'ias say that's showing love for each other. I'm adult now, like sis 'ias and mama!

   He was soo happy and Rias couldn't ruin this moment, even if inside her heart... Something snapped. Emotions boiled inside devil lady that shouldn't appear. It was just a peck, a light touch of their lips, not a real kiss. It didn't meant anything, he was clueless. She blushed really hard, putting her hair into shame.

Rias: I see... You want to be adult, mh? Big sis is sad, no more spoiling of my little (Y/N), but you know? You are still not ready to be adult, I'm sorry (Y/N).

(Y/N): What? Whyyyyy? 'ias bad sis.

Rias: You still need to learn, how to... Ekhm, show your love properly. Just promise me (Y/N) that you will not show your love for your mom this way, kiss her cheek, but not here -

   She placed her finger on the lips while his eyes focused on her completely, like some mystery was explained to him.

Rias: That's a love between not family (Y/N), you need to love some girl, really hard to do this.

(Y/N): Hmmmmmmmm... I know! 'ias, not family. I love 'ias!

Rias: You are cute boy (Y/N), you will grow up into a stunning man that will take hearts of many devils.

   She said it being totally convinced that future in devil world, for someone like (Y/N), a last prince of prominent family could be very... Very sexual. Not especially love could be added to it, sadly. She placed her both hands on his cheeks, while he puffed them.

Rias: Alright, you need to train if u want to be an adult, right (Y/N)? Let your big sis, teach you a bit... In the end, it's better for me to show you... Stuff, than some... Other girl... Let me know how you feel.

   Gremory heiress wasn't sure of all of this, but her heart was pounding so hard that she wasn't sure if she will not faint. She just decided to kiss, to teach kissing, her friend son. It was bad... No, it was good and bad in certain way, yet... Both of them were devils, and... Devils grow up faster. She will make sure to properly make him learn how to show love.

   Anime was long forgotten that night, and neither Rias nor (Y/N) really cared – One absorbed by new sensations, but quickly falling asleep after a busy day, and the other blushing and still not believing what she's doing and with whom. It was just a little peck, little touch of our lips, stop overthinking Rias... Nothing special happened. You didnt kiss him for real and most importantly he wasn't hurt by any of this. 

*****

 118 years old Rias

*****

(M/N): Thank youuuu Rias, you don't know how much I appreciate your help now. I'm really, really sorry it's too often, that you need to take care of my little prince, but it's so hard too... Take care alone of, eh you know... Devils lineages...

   The older woman hugged tightly Rias that was wearing some sport clothes that were showing her assets in a very delicate, but desirable way. (M/N) either didn't notice this fact, because she was focused on her upcoming tasks, or just didn't care, because... Who would Rias want to seduce here? She was sure tho that every male eye outside of her house were captured by beautiful red haired youth in front of her.

Rias: It's fine (M/N)! I'm not bothered at all, and you know how I love to spend time with your little prince. Probably my older brother Sirzechs is choking on his brotherly jealousy.

   Both women chuckled, but soon (M/N) looked at Rias with steel in her eyes, straight into other devil ones.

(M/N): You are precious friend for our family, Rias. I really wish... Ah, better not scare ideas from reality, mh? Maybe in the end everything will go according to plan.

Rias: Plan? What plan?

   The older woman just winked at the younger one, but this gesture didn't ease the puzzled look of Rias. (M/N) crouched next to her son, and hugged him while he was hugging all the time her legs. He was mommy's boy, hating to see her leave on his eyes.

(M/N): You will be good for Rias-chan, right (Y/N)? You don't want to make me or her sad, mh?

(Y/N): No mom, why do you need to go again?

(M/N): I'll be home very soon (Y/N), till it Rias will take care of you. Obey all of her... Requests and orders without a blink, and be a good boy. Mommy wants to be proud of her little prince.

(Y/N): MOM stop with prince! I'm not a baby anymore.

   The older woman chuckled and looked up at Rias with a smile.

(M/N): Alright, alright. Remember that I can show Rias your little drawings where...

(Y/N): MOM!

   She raised, patting her son on top of the head with love pouring from her eyes, even if she teased him a bit. Rias smiled too, seeing this family love display in front of her eyes, she was a bit of envy as her own family was a bit more strict in certain areas of shoving love for their family members. Grayfia, was a perfect example in public eyes. Rias didn't want to be like this. She wanted to be loved, no matter of place or eyes that will look at her while someone will show that love. Young devil princess of Germory placed her hands on the arms of (Y/N) who looked up.

Rias: Let's go (Y/N), your mom will be home before you realize it! Let's have some fun together!

Rias: Being grumpy will not help this (Y/N). I'm really sad when u try to fight against my wishes.

(Y/N): B-but you tricked me! We weren't meant to have some fun together, watching anime, play games... Not w-washing.

   The sound of water splash echoed in the bathroom while Rias and (Y/N) bathed together with his back turned towards her front. She could see corners of his face totally red, and his hands covering his precious family jewels...

   Rias were chuckling seeing this, she told him several times that it's not a big deal for him or her to see each other naked. They are devils, not humans. No need to be as proper, and also she told him that she bathed him as kid, they bathed even together when he was growing and there wasn't such problem before. Growing up, hormones... Maybe, my (Y/N) started to learn a bit on his own while I'm not here. Fufufu ~

   Her wet boobs touched his back, and she could instantly feel him shiver at contact, while inside of her – flame raised to life. He wasn't anymore a baby to be washed by her, but... Somehow with time Rias just couldn't stop doing certain things, controlling certain elements of his life or moments when he's under her care. At some point she stopped considering herself as his 'big sis' figure, maybe this wasn't truth at any time in the past too?

(Y/N): R-Rias?

Rias: Yes (Y/N)? I spaced out for a bit...

(Y/N): Y-your h-hand?

   She hummed puzzled what he meant, her left hand was on top of water surface next to them while her right... She squeezed lightly making (Y/N) squirm and let out of his lips a moan? Rias had a naughty look on her face, finally realizing what happened while she was focused on a memory from this morning when (Y/N)'s mom left.

Rias: Oh... I just want for you to be properly bathed, clean and smelling good.

(Y/N): I-I can wash it m-myself, t-thank you.

   She pouted, but did as he wished and withdrawn her hand from his most private and precious place for the entire (L/N) dynasty. Rias somehow with time stopped caring about little things like this. They were too close, spend so much time together, and she didn't even know when she started crossing lines with him. More, and more with time.

   It started with just little things. She taught him how to kiss, then lightly without thinking bite him on the lips. Added tongue to kiss, literally explored his entire mouth and let him... Explore not only her mouth, but at some point (Y/N) started to... Be distant. Like he was ashamed of their deep connection. A connection that wasn't yet stated by Rias in stone. She wouldn't have this. He... He was supposed to obey all... All of her orders, wishes... Desires.

Rias: Are you? I did so much for you (Y/N), we are so close that it's not a problem for me to clean you properly. You are a future devil lord of your family, and you need to be content with things like this... Your future maids -

   She went a bit explaining potential requests he could ask of his future peerage or maids... Obviously, mostly all of this was a total bulshit and meant only for her to take his head off her, moving her hands around his body while explaining it like a teacher. She knew only one family that was accused of being like this... Using lordship over their peerage and maids... Helpers, for even sexual release. Phenex clan.

Rias: You trust me, right?

(Y/N): Yes.

   He sighed while closing his eyes, and Rias decided to not comment on this letting go of his body. She had enough – fun for now. She looked down and bite her lower lip lightly, seeing that her own private place could take not only a bit of proper cleaning, but also shave – Rias knew that it would be too much for poor boy now.

Rias: Time to get up from our cozy, warm bath. I've prepared for you clean clothes on bed (Y/N), now go. I'll join you in a bit, first I'm going to dry my hair, you will help me comb it okay?

(Y/N): Of course, whatever you want Rias.

Rias: Good boy, now go ~

   She lowered her eyes from his back only when the young man left his house bathroom. She lowered herself into the water and bubbled underwater with only her eyes and top of head being above it. If he asks again for pizza for dinner... Eh, I should eat more salads like Akeno. Lately I allow too much cheat days for my diet.

   Rias thought with a bit of envy of her very much developed best friend, her lovely mother and also Grayfia with (M/N) – Each of them being like a model, not caring too much about food schedule, while she was suffering... Unfair!

   Gremory heiress grinned seeing in the small mirror in front of her that (Y/N) was peaking through the door while she was standing with her back towards him, she decided to put a little show with her sweet rear for him imagining his tomato red face. He quickly left in the middle of fun, making Rias hold her laugh inside to not alert him about her knowing about him peaking on her. She felt desired at that moment.

*****

 119 years old Rias

*****

(R/W): Aren't you old enough to be shopping on your own? Without your mom overseeing you?

   Rias cursed under breath when another woman focused her attention on (Y/N). Son of her friend (M/N), was growing rapidly, and most of the girls would think he's already of age in human terms of age. It was insane how many eyes were following his back. Crimson headed girl had to admit that he was indeed becoming a very handsome guy, and she was happy to see it by herself. Yet, it was disgusting for Rias to witness other women eyes lingering for too long on him, and thoughts filled with... Atrocious imaginations.

(Y/N): Ah, you see miss, Rias isn't exactly my-

(R/W): She isn't? Why are you then with her when you could have someone... Way younger, and more... Flexible, if you would like for example to go later for some dinner?

   (Y/N) blushed heavily, being directly asked on a date by a woman older than him by at least five years. Her tight blouse was showing perfectly two decent globes hidden under it, while her legs were on display with black fishnet around bare skin and a short skirt.

   Rias was certain that this woman was either wearing a very... Very thin panties under, or even – Humans, what a sinful race. Even some devils are more decent in public that these – Whores! Gremory heiress was boiling inside with rage.

   She moved closer to (Y/N) catching his hand in hers and never looking at woman that narrowed her eyes seeing this.

Rias: I got enough honey, let's go for lingerie shop. You were such a good boyfriend lately... I want to reward you for all of it! Oh, I'm sorry, didn't see you had company. Sadly, we have to go now.

   Quickly, Rias pushed them away from (R/W) that stood here with her mouth open and eyes moving from Rias back to (Y/N)'s, not believing that a woman older than her would be with such a young man. She wasn't aware that in reality (Y/N) was even younger than her predictions.

(Y/N): Umm, Rias? What do you mean with b-boyfriend? And what's lingerie?

Rias: I've seen how uncomfortable this – woman was making you. I had to step in and take care of it for you, or she could hurt you (Y/N). I told you to stay all the time at my side. I know your mother allowed you to come with me as she had to leave suddenly from home while I had to do shopping today, but... Remember that she told you to obey my rules.

   (Y/N) looked down in shame and nodded lightly. Rias stopped moving and sat with him on the bench, after a second she sighed, seeing him suddenly quite sad.

Rias: I'm not mad, and I will not tell your mother, but... How you should reply? Silence (Y/N)? Did I teach you this poorly?

   He shook his head slowly and raised his eyes to catch hers. Rias loved to look into his (E/C) pools, mesmerizing everytime by seeing them, reminding her of his mother eyes, yet having that masculine invitation for her own eyes.

(Y/N): I'm sorry, Rias-sama.

   Rias smiled and give a quick nod, then she surprised the young teenager by hugging him tightly to her body. She didn't care that perhaps some hateful stares were directed at her by women around them.

Rias: I'm just glad you are safe with me (Y/N), don't scare me with you disappearing.

   He nodded with his head moving between her breasts, she giggled like a schoolgirl and decided to tease him a bit. Why not to have some fun and this way forget about that poor human being from before.

Rias: You also asked what's lingerie, let me explain it to you. It's specific women undergarments, some women use it to achieve special reaction from their boyfriends or husbands. Do you understand?

(Y/N): Umh, I think so? Thank you for explanation, you didn't have to. I realized that – It's girls things.

Rias: Lean closer to me (Y/N).

   He did as she wished thinking that Rias want to tell him something that shouldn't be heard by potential humans around them, but she... She showed him a part of her bra, and breast in process. She had a blackish – No, bad thoughts, why I even... Why I feel weird? Hot on face... What's going on!

Rias: Alright! Let's go (Y/N), we have to get some manga books from shop that I ordered. I'm sure you want to see some of them as well, and learn what will happen in coming arcs of our favorite ones!

   Quickly, Rias caught his hand in her warm one, and both of them moved towards the manga shop, leaving the bench behind them. The young man never realized that they were holding hands like a couple for several minutes, he didn't even know when their hands separated...

*****

120 years old Rias

*****

   Inside of big conference room sat several important devil families heads for their society around a table, with only Lady Venelana standing. She had several floating in air in front of her eyes devil papers with glowing glyphs on them, with paper made of special spider's silks... She coughed to stop whispers around some of the devils and make them interested again in her words.

Venelana: We gathered here to hear a will left by our precious family friend (M/N) (L/N). It was tragedy to learn about young last lady of proud devil household passing and I can only promise to her only child left in our society... You are always welcome in house Gremory (Y/N), all of us can only share your pain of loss. Let's proceed with reading, later we will have more time for grief...

   (Y/N) was devastated during last two months when he learned about his beloved mother death. At first, he thought it some sort of poor joke, but with each minute his mind was coming to acceptance of truth. He was numb. No one could manage to make a short talk with him as he just sat on his bed looking at a photo album.

   Lady Venelana was one of the first devils that tried to help a young man, as it was her that delivered a sad reality that happened. She was messenger of death, sadness and hollow that appeared in hearts of all that were associated with (M/N). Only looks of pity directed at the youngest devil present in the conference room, but he wasn't looking at them at all – Eyes closing and opening and head dropped to look at his lap.

Venelana: I will skip most of the business aspect of this grievous gathering for later, while we move to more personal and important matters that will shape the future of your family and household (Y/N), as... In coming years you will be a lord of your proud devil family and with that will come a lot of responsibilities and... Expectations of you. Shortly speaking, let's move onto your mother most important declaration, while we will leave her personal message as the last-

(Y/N): Message?! My mother left for me a letter?! I need... I need to hear it now!

   It was an abrupt inclusion of young man that would never be tolerated by higher families of devils like Gremory household, but gathered devils and mostly Venelana understood it was a unique special case in which they decided to give a bit of understanding towards situation of (Y/N) and accept his lack of manners.

Venelana: Yes, lady (M/N) left a special message written in old style on paper including certain people besides you, because of it we will read it after with less company than now... Now, let me continue without any... Abrupt reactions.

   Venelana for a blink of a second send a quiet message to the young lord of his own household, a sole survivor. The young devil was aware of the situation, of the looks of other devils gathered around the table looking at him with various reactions. From positive to negative, calling him silently a child that shouldn't be here yet. Not ready to take care of matters that his mother left for him with her death. No words of apology for his reaction could help this situation, so he decided to stay silent. It was wise decision and Venelana slowly started again with formal words of this meeting.

   (Y/N) eyes did focus on the stony face of Lady Venelana and understood that there wasn't anything he could do to make her move faster to the last words of his mother directed towards him. He felt a warm hand squeeze his own, making him gasp. The young man felt then warmness emanating from another person sitting next to him that was now caressing his hand with fingers while holding it lightly. It awakens some of questionable and buried feelings inside young man that he was ashamed of for very long time.

   Next to him sit his long time nee-chan Rias Gremory. A beauty among devils, real queen of all devil females. Her long red like blood hair was ticking him a bit when she leaned towards his ear and possessively hugged his arm to her breasts. Like a mother securing her child, but for (Y/N) it lacked of it, filled with some other... Urges, that started to appear lately.

Rias: I'm here, my shoulder is always ready for you, my (Y/N). Be strong for me now, after... After this, I will help you and ease your pain.

Venelana: My last request as sole last lady of house (L/N) – I grant full custody of my son and future sole lord of house (L/N), till he's of age among devils and can make his own decisions – to my closest best friend and long time friend of (L/N) household – Rias Gremory.

   There was silence, then (Y/N) felt like billions of bees flying around his ears, making a painful sound that increased with each second. Rias raised from her spot and nodded towards her mother, while other participants of the gathering whispered around their little groups some quick words.

Rias: I – as Gremory heiress and close friend of (L/N) family accept last request of (M/N) and will protect, take care and teach young lord (Y/N).

   (Y/N) (L/N) at that moment shook his head with his eyes big, and without a blink focused his eyes on Rias standing next to him, still holding his hand in her left one. He almost cursed, feeling her nails draw blood from his hand. My – M-mother decided to make R-Rias take custody of me? W-what? I m-mean, both of them were excellent friends... She was with me for very long, but... Mother knew I want to explore world on my own, learn on my own mistakes... Without her – Supervising every of my move.

Venelana: There is one more line, hmmm... That's a bloodline. Didn't see one in such long time, but... (M/N) (L/N) prepared everything in case... I apologize, let's continue. Final clause of my 'will' - will be revealed by blood magic to my son, his caretaker – Rias Gremory and heads of devil circle families when 'Connection of souls in flesh will seal a deal'. Last will of (M/N) (L/N), sole lady of (L/N) family – Only to be read in case of sudden death.

   Venelana slowly placed glowing papers on the table in front of her and looked at her daughter, looking for any explanation about that 'clause'. Bloodline was a very old tradition, and secrecy like this meant something big. Rias fixed her glasses on her nose, and sighed, lowering her eyes towards (Y/N) who was focused on glowing papers on the table without any clear emotion plastered on his face.

Rias: I'm sure with time... Everyone will learn what our dear Lady meant with these mysterious words. If it's all Lady Venelana – mother, then I would like to leave with young lord (Y/N) to grief in peace and silence of 'our' house.

   Rias voiced 'our' with very suggestive way that made her mother raise her brow, but she didn't dare to say anything else than short 'You can go, I dismiss this devil families meeting'. Red haired girl wearing a very secretary like attire forced (Y/N) to stand up, while he was still trying to understand the situation that was dropped on top of his head, due to his precious mother last wish. How she could wish for Rias to take care of me? I'm old enough to take care of myself... Just two years, and I'm fully recognized by devils magic as an adult. Was this really my mother words on magic paper?

Rias: (Y/N) ~

   He heard Rias whisper his name near his ear in teasing tone with her teeth caressing his earlobe in process and making him shiver, he looked around quickly with his cheeks coloring – He didn't want to be in the center of attention due to it.

Rias: We are alone. Finally.

(Y/N): W-what?

Did she mean... It sounded like she implied that both of them... No, it couldn't be truth.

Rias: Mmm, I know (Y/N), it pains my heart as much as yours. Your mother was my best friend, I raised you alongside her, watched ur every step. Do you really question, inside your heart, that she would wish for me to protect you in this... Devil filled world? Let me be your succubus, slowly making you fall into this well of knowledge and desire of Devils.

   Her hand was now on his ass, while she twirled them around the room and used her devil magic to teleport them back towards his family house – Now theirs. He gulped, knowing that now... Now, there will be no one else living in this house, and it would mean that he's totally under Rias influence without anyone who could interfere.

(Y/N): I... I need to go to my room. I need to think about... Everything.

Rias: Of course, I understand. We are in grief now, only time will heal our scars from this tragedy... (Y/N).

   She put her cold hands on his cheeks, making him focus his eyes on hers. Then Rias placed her hand on skin, there his beating heart could be felt, his pulse going faster with each skin contact between them.

Rias: Your mom, will be always with us here. Her love for you, for me... Our love for her, for each other. Remember this, and she will never leave us.

   He nodded slowly, and she smiled, leaning closer to his face. The young man felt her hot breath on his skin, and then her lips made a contact with his forehead, leaving a thick mark of her red lips. He wasn't sure why, but he felt like she just marked him somehow with magic...

Rias: I'll make dinner for us, while you will change clothes and take a warm bath (Y/N), will give u fresh energy. Ah, and (Y/N), before you leave... From now on, you will sleep with me, in master's room bed. Now skip to work!

   (Y/N) moved towards his room mechanically, shaking lightly his head with thoughts completely focused on fact why his mother let Rias take care of him. Knowing how she tended to be overpossesive towards his safety.

   Rias raised her finger towards lips and bite lightly on it with light playful smile on the face. All according to plan. Indeed. I'm devastated that you had to pass (M/N), but... I promised, that I'll take care of your son... Of my future lord. He needs a proper guide, a proper devil Lady...

*****

 122 years old Rias

*****

   Akeno Himejima stirred her tea with a little wooden spoon while her childhood best friend Rias Gremory folded her arms, making Akeno chuckle a bit, seeing old typical behavior of the crimson haired woman when she wanted something.

Rias: I trust you, you are my sister in all but blood, my closest person to share with. Can you help me?

Akeno: Ara, queen should obey king's orders, but I know you want for me to join your little plan of seducing art myself. Hmmm...

   She hummed lightly while raising the glass of tea and drinking it slowly under a keen eye of Rias that didn't touch her own tea, irking with this Akeno.

Rias: True. Wouldn't hyperbole with your second part about my plan for (Y/N), but maybe you are a bit right, in your sadistic way.

Akeno: I'm pleased, Rias-buchou.

   Rias closed her eyes and shook the head slowly, with memories of school times coming back with full force in her head. She didn't want to remember it now, it was past. Past that shouldn't torment her anymore, she had her life now.

Rias: Stop with it, Akeno, let's leave the past behind.

Akeno: Are you sure? I'm sure our (Y/N) wouldn't complain about seeing you, or me in our old tight school uniforms ~

   Crimson haired woman eyes sparkled with force, and she put her hand on top of Akeno one. Instantly, the other woman focused on her king face.

Rias: Mine. Mine (Y/N) and... I will think about this idea, if you... If you would like to do it, then let's agree on one crucial element.

Akeno: Yes Rias?

Rias: He's mine. You can be his, for some moments... You are my dear sister, and I'm sure you are very... Much reminding yourself of our old school times when we slept together in our club bedroom. If you will be convinced that... He can fulfill your desires, then I will allow it in the future.

Akeno: Any chance to bargain about it?

   Akeno smiled innocently, but Rias was aware that her Yamato Nadeshiko mask is slipping under her eyes. It was indeed a perfect one for most of the boys, even girls, but not Rias. She knew the sad truth behind creation of it.

Akeno: Ara, ara. You would make a perfect trader Rias, alright – I agree to this. He's yours as you wish. Hopefully in the near future, you will be willing to... Share certain moments, or parts of this deal. What do you expect from me Rias? If I cannot directly use my... Skills.

Rias: (Y/N) is very delicate, and I will not back away from being his guardian devil, protecting him from eventual harlots. Can you imagine what would happen if he would randomly appear in our society?

Akeno: Ah, yup. A sole future lord of one of the most ancient devil families that almost went extinct. His blood and other fluid would be very desirable for any of them. No need to look far, Ravel Phenex would be like a dog around a bone. All sweaty and leaking, salivated.

Rias: Can we... For devil's sake, Akeno!

   Her friend laughed openly while Rias tapped her perfectly manicured fingers on the table next to still not touched tea that was getting colder with each minute of their meeting. Finally, she joined with a light chuckle, not being able to stop imaginations of younger Ravel acting like a dog. She hated that family so much.

Akeno: Ok, ok! Let's be serious now, ahaha. No rushed actions? We slowly approach with your idea then? I understand that I'm playing a support role in all of this?

Rias: Exactly. You are only one that learned about everything so far. Even my mother isn't aware. I thought long about letting her know, for her to not... Make same mistakes like in the past, but seems like I'm really free...

   Akeno squeezed her best friend hand with big comfort emanating from her and showing Rias that she was also a support for her.

Akeno: Thankfully it is past. We should focus on our future, as you told me. I would propose giving for boy some freedom, under yours or mine eye. Maybe little trips to some... Safe places. Men at his age are also very... Adventurous, want to explore untouched by them areas and gain experience about... Things they have only seen or heard.

Rias: No need to discuss details here, Akeno. You have my trust, don't overuse it. There will be time even for your little games, under my eye.

   Rias best friend pouted at this, knowing that her chances of being alone with (Y/N) and having some of real games with him were slim for now. She had to play with cards she was getting from Rias for now. She knew that with time, everything would change, but for now... Akeno had to follow entirely plans of Rias, without any exceptions.

Akeno: What about him coming of age next year in our society?

Rias: What about it? You know perfectly what it will mean. I got entire year to plan it out and then... Then he will be – ours.

   She said it reluctantly, but Akeno didn't blame her, knowing how possessive she was in reality of the younger man. It was cute in a way.

Akeno: I envy him, you know?

Rias: Why?

Akeno: You are smoking milf, my dear friend, look at your tight bum in these leggings. My, my ~ (Y/N) has to be into older women by now.

Rias: Ye, ye and you aren't better? Most of the males here focus mostly on you for most of the time, but I'm thankful for this. Fewer eyes on me, better for me.

Akeno: Aw, I knew you love me for it.

Rias: I'm sure... I'm sure (M/N) would love to know you as good as me... For her to see how much you helped me with (Y/N) after she passed.

   A tear left Rias eye and Akeno quickly placed a piece of tissue in front of the crimson haired woman. She nodded lightly, thanking this way and bringing the paper to her face.

Akeno: She's proud of you and watching us Rias. She never left you or (Y/N). She loved you just like I love you, my sister.

Rias: T-thank you, Akeno.

   Both women smiled lightly and finally Rias raised her own tea to lips, but quickly put it down just after little contact of her tongue with cold fluid inside a cup.

Rias: Ekhm, can you Akeno?

Akeno: Certainly Rias.

*****

(Y/N) being of devil age to gain his lordship 

*****

Akeno: Are you sure (Y/N)?

(Y/N): Y-yes miss Akeno. Rias-sama is very, overpossesive of the situation, of her custody over me. This, isn't a normal situation. Can't you see it yourself?

    Akeno tapped her legs several times with her perfect slim fingers while considering (Y/N) ideas of her best friend Rias specific way of taking care of him. She obviously was aware of the entire situation, even knew a bit more about the motives that pushed Rias into being adamant in her way's with (Y/N) during the last three years of them living together, alone in this house.

Akeno: I can assure you (Y/N) that Rias is taking everything really serious and that's why sometimes her... Actions can be seen for you as a bit... Forced. With time, it will change, in the end how old are you? How much time left for you to become a proper lord of (L/N) family, a head.

   She smiled at him with that one damn smile, making him blush like a teenager. Akeno Himejima was a bombshell on her thicc legs that even (Y/N) couldn't take his eyes off. The fact that she loved to tease him with them wasn't helping, or her choice of attire whenever she was visiting them.

(Y/N): Twenty, you know. Yet, without a... Completion of that weird clause that my dear mother left on me, I cannot gain full privileges as devil lord. Most importantly, we don't know what I'm supposed to do... For now, I feel like I will never escape from Rias-sama custody. It bugs me with each month...

   Akeno nodded slowly, getting a bit closer, with her warm leg brushing against his. Contact sending a welcome electricity between them, maybe too much welcomed after seeing Akeno-san face.

Akeno: Ara, ara ~ Is this awful to have someone like... Rias Gremory to be taking care, being a mistress of your family? It's a lot of work to be in charge of family matters, too much for one person head...

(Y/N): That's my point! I should at least help her, meet some... Devils. She isn't allowing it. I'm like a bird in her cage, but I feel like even my wings are tied, no matter if the cage would be open.

Akeno: I can see that you are a big bird, even without your wings free ~

   Akeno chuckled, seeing him blush even more, devils! She loved to tease. Devilish woman was a bit disappointed in her red haired friend that she didn't allow for Akeno to play some of her... Favorite games with (Y/N) – yet. Hopefully with upcoming events in their lives, she will be able to spicy a bit there, and there. She was surprised that (Y/N) didn't realized yet fact that he started calling Rias as Rias-sama without anymore changing it. Seems like Rias teaching grows it fruits.

   She noticed the young man in front of her checking her out, with his eyes lingering on her red shirt and sweet uncovered leg skin.

Akeno: Something you like, my dear (Y/N)? You can tell your big ~ Onee ~ Sama ~

   Young man gulped feeling Akeno assets force its way towards his face, once she tried to take his breath out this way... Just in time a phone rang between them, and with a pout, Akeno raised it towards her right ear.

Akeno: Hell-o? Ah, yes. Yes, he's here with me, as promised.

   (Y/N) was now sure it was Rias who called her and sighed getting away from Akeno, yet still focused on hearing what she was going to say. He was curious, today was different from other days. Rias acted with big energy and happiness, not explaining a thing to him. She just left at morning, leaving him at mercy of Akeno Himejima. So far he managed to survive.

Akeno: Mmmm, my, my ~ Okay, as you wish Rias-sama ~

   Akeno finished her talk with Rias and put her phone into her schoolgirl skirt pocket. She looked up at him with her eyes smiling with naughty sparks inside of them.

(Y/N): Why... Why are you even wearing these clothes, when you aren't in school anymore?

Akeno: Do you really want to know the answer to this? Or rather, do you really want for me to sound your thoughts?

(Y/N): Right. So... What now?

   She sighed lightly, stretching her back and making due to it a show with her boobs swinging left and right in a very hot way. Blasted schoolgirl clothes... Should be prohibited after certain age.

Akeno: Sadly, enough of our little fun day (Y/N). Rias is already home, he's up in the master room, changing after a long day... She said that for dinner you both got some takeout pasta. You should go to her soon, she's... Awaiting you, want to talk about some important matters. Poor me... Always out of most fun – Activities.

   She licked her lips and turned around, slowly moving out of their family house. At front door's she turned her head towards him for a split second and winked. (Y/N) felt that his heart again was beating a very impressive concert.

(Y/N): Do really all devils are such... Such... Eh. I cannot even imagine how my life would be if it was Akeno who would be raising me, taking custody... No, bad thoughts.

   He slapped lightly his cheeks with both hands. It didn't help as very suggestive thoughts filled his mind.

   Some cold water on his warm face later managed to cool him down a bit, and as Akeno told him – He was ready to meet with Rias in the master bedroom.

   His steps echoed in an empty hallway, with only candles creating a moody light for him to see a path to his destiny. He opened slowly a master bedroom door and blinked, not seeing properly in a dimmed room filed with strawberry scented smoke coming from incense sticks. He couldn't see properly also due to lack of proper light, again only candles in corners of the room.

(Y/N): R-Rias-sama?

Rias: Welcome home, my lord.

   He heard her sweet voice that instantly filled the entire room, young man stepped inside and felt that there was something on the floor. A lot of rose petals, everywhere... Rose petals?

(Y/N): What- What is the meaning of all of this? Rose petals? Candles and incense? Where are you?

Rias: On bed of course, come closer to me. See by yourself.

   He did as she wished and after coming very close to bed with black sheets managed to see a white... A white princess – No, it was a woman in a bride attire lying on bed in quite sensual way with her legs opened and her panties on display... Not only panties.

(Y/N): W-what are y-you?

Rias: I thought it's obvious. I take my claim. Now as you are of age among devils... You would like to be a proper lord, my lord of family (L/N)? Hmmm, I know you want this. You want to show others... To show me, that you are capable. Are you?

(Y/N): Yes, I am.

Rias: Bold words from such young man, are you aware that... Lord's need to take care of certain activities that his family members will require?

(Y/N): That's f-future. My only family, but not blood related, is your – Gremory house.

   She sighed lightly into her hand covered in white glove. Her hips moved lightly on the bed that cracked. (Y/N) was sure that before this bed never cracked, especially under both of them.

Rias: For you to become a lord, you need to complete your mother last request. Are you ready for it?

(Y/N): Ready for it? Wait... Rias! You knew from the start what it was? What her words meant?

Rias: I confirm. Your mother with me long ago consulted about entire list of her last will in case... In case of sudden death. I was devastated when she told me about this idea, but as Gremory – I understood this caution from her, knowing what happened to your father... To the entire of your family.

   (Y/N) felt increase of adrenaline, finally he was learning the entire truth about this. About this cursed clause pretending him becoming a lord, getting... Away from Rias being overprotective and such, possessive of him. He decided to let her talk.

Rias: Custody was quite of my own invention and idea, but she had other... Expectations of me, of you. The future cannot be predicted, but in some cases can be steered onto right waters. It was her own invention of the clause, such words escaping her lips surprised me – Connection of two souls in flesh seals a deal. A deal between both of us that wasn't voiced in last will, till... Till clause would be complete, and your mother would be sure that you are safe, your future is secured, and you are ready for all of it.

(Y/N): I still... I still don't understand what she meant by it.

   Rias chuckled and used bits of her devil magic to push him towards her, to be even closer to her body covered in white gown.

Rias: I believe in you, my Lord ~ Let's spell it together then.

   Her hand caught his, and with unreal strength in it she forced him on top of her on bed. He felt like all of his willpower was melting due to her charm. (Y/N) felt trapped when her legs enveloped him, not letting him go, but do he wanted to leave her? She was soo good for him...

Rias: Connection of two souls ~

(Y/N): in flesh seals a deal...

   She captured his lips in hasty kiss with such insane amount of emotions filled in it that he lost his mind completely at that moment, but... Who was caring about mind in that moment, only sensations... Connection of two souls in most pure way for devils, in flesh. A deal between his mother and her family finally will be completed. His hand will be hers. He would be hers.

   Proud lord and lady of (L/N) family. She finally will have him all for herself. Rias smiled while kissing and decided to bite his lower lip and in process drawing bits of crimson blood, making her claim. No other devil bitch would claim him ever. (Y/N) never realized when he accepted all of this, when his doubts stopped appearing traitorously in his head and when a mark appeared around his private. A crimson hair like symbol.

   Life of a devil lord, even life of a devil, was filled with a lot of weird and unexplained events for humans. Thoughts, emotions and actions that sounded like blasphemy for them, but in the end Rias and (Y/N) were devils – not mere humans.

   Night was wild and poor Akeno was jealous of all of it, never leaving the house in truth. She was allowed by Rias to stay inside - in the end as queen of her peerage. Their peerage.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9M 24.4K 197
Some stories with male reader and various females. Yeah, yandere and more.
83.2K 1.1K 11
***REQUESTS CLOSED*** What the title says really :// This is a request only book and requests will always be open unless I say so (you'll know trust...
145K 3K 68
Im reopening this after looking at my drafts. These stories are female characters x fem reader. For the gays out there, check out my stories Also, i...