πˆπ‹π‹πˆπ‚πˆπ“ πƒπ„π’πˆπ‘π„π’...

Por sxtaep_

"I would rather throw dirt in my eyes than fuck her." HIGHEST RANKINGS: #1 in jungkook #1 in bts #1 in jjk #... MΓ‘s

01
02
03
04 [!!]
05 [!!]
06 [!!]
07 [!!]
08
09
10
11
12
13
14 [!!]
15 [!!]
16
17
18
19
20
21 [!!]
22 [!!]
23 [!!]
24
25
26
27
28 [!!]
29
30
31
32 [!!]
33 [!!]
34 [!!]
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44 [!!]
45 [!!]
46
47
48
49
50 [!!]
51 [!!]
52
53
54
55 [!!]
56
57
58
59 [!!]
61
62 [!!]
63
64
65
66 [!!]
67
68 [!!]
69
70 [!!]
71
72
73
74
75 [!!]
76
77
78 [!!]

60

5.8K 192 9
Por sxtaep_

A/N: DRAMA IS COMING !!!!!

Y/N wraps the blanket securely around her body as she stepped outside with Jungkook. It was a little chilly but it was bearable.

The pair walked over to the edge of the balcony, Jungkook situated directly behind her as he wrapped her arms around her waist. The view was to die for; blinding city lights and the sound of typical city bustling beneath them.

She sighs, "I still can't believe I hated you at one point."

"Hmm, I don't think you've ever hated me," Jungkook sighs, cold crisp air leaving his lips. He folds his arms over her waist tighter and looks into the city lights. "I've never hated you. Annoyed by you, yes, but it was never hatred."

Jungkook admits yet so shamelessly. He stills holds the way he used to talk to her over his head in despise over himself. If he came clean sooner about his feelings, the two would've been in love way earlier.

"I think I used my anger towards myself, against you, for not telling you how I truly felt."

It was understandable how the two kept their feelings hidden for so long. Neither of them wanted to jeopardise their careers and they simply thought the feelings weren't mutual. Y/N was honestly grateful for throwing herself onto Jungkook that night, otherwise they would've never come to terms with how they felt about each other.

"I think I did the same. You know I used to get jealous every time you turned up to the company parties with other girls," she says, looking up at him.

Jungkook bites back a smile. "You did?" He asks a bit amused. Wrapping his arm over her shoulders to bring her close to his embrace. "They were just plus ones. Nothing more," he reassures her softly. Those girls were forced to be at the parties just like he was forced to be there as well.

"When you had your dates, I would get jealous too."

"Oh really?" she teases, a very visible smirk on her lips. "I only brought a date once or twice, and they were simply just friends," she explains. Y/N didn't have many romantic connections with people before Jungkook, so she always took her male friends with her to functions. There were occasional dating rumours being spread, but of course, none of them were true.

"If you were so jealous you should've said something about it."

"And have you tease me and finding out my feelings for you? I don't think that's a good idea," Jungkook chuckles as he shakes his head. He thought the feelings he had for Y/N was one sided in the past. He couldn't handle telling her his feelings if she didn't feel the same.

"How come you didn't say anything? You know you could've taken their spot easily if you confessed?"

Jungkook's question left her thinking for a few seconds.

"Quite a few reasons actually," she begins. "One; fear of rejection, knowing how popular you were with the ladies, the chances I had with you were slim to none. Two; I couldn't guarantee you had the same feelings for me. And three; I had way too much pride to confess to my competition," she chuckles, resting her head against his shoulder.

"Was I really that hard to be around?" Jungkook laughs softly, rubbing the back of his neck in shame.

In a way, the couple was always arguing. They weren't always in the best speaking terms with personal issues being spoken in private.

"I'm sorry I was an ass to you. I'll never make you feel like that again."

"Don't worry, you're forgiven. I apologise too, I don't really think much when I speak so.." she trails off nervously, placing her hand on top of his, using her thumb to rub his skin.

Y/N sighs in content, indulging in the view in front of them before speaking, "I think it's getting a bit late.."

"Yeah, we should head to bed," Jungkook sighs with a tender smile of his face, looking out to the city one last time before leaving the balcony with her.

He leads the two of them to his bedroom and the feeling of anxiousness takes over him. He fidgets a bit when he sits on the bed before speaking.

"So, um... are we dating, Y/N?"

Y/N climbs onto the bed behind Jungkook, wrapping her arms around him and pressing a kiss to his ear.

"Of course we are. We made a whole announcement and dropped the L bomb on live television," she laughs. "And I'm here in bed with you, not someone else," she tells him, nuzzling her face into his neck. "I think it's more than clear we're dating."

"I just wanted to make sure since I haven't directly asked you to be my girlfriend. I just assumed," Jungkook laughs a bit with her, twisting around to place a kiss to her cheek. He lets his lips linger on her cheek for a bit before pulling away to lay in the bed with her.

"I forgot to tell you, but some friends of mine are throwing a party tomorrow, in celebration of our win today. It'll be friends only."

"It's a pool party at Seokjin's house. He lives down the street from you," Jungkook takes his time to answer one question at a time from her.

"You can bring whoever you want and I can even take you home to get a change of clothes if you want." He wraps his arms around her body, pecking her lips softly just because. This would be a new step for the two to embark on now that she'd be meeting his friends from outside of work. They were different than Jimin, but they brought the best out of Jungkook.

"They'll love you."

"Wait! I think I know him!" Since Y/N and Seokjin lived down the road from each other, they often bumped into one another. There wasn't much conversation between the two, just a simple greeting before they parted ways.

"He always goes around giving food to the neighbours on Thanksgiving and Christmas," she says, a bit surprised at how she'd been living close to one of Jungkook's best friends all this time.

"Ahh, that's great. If Jennie hasn't packed me anything then we can quickly stop off at mine."

"Sounds good! We'll leave around the afternoon tomorrow and drop by your place before we leave," he mumbles tiredly but he still manages to smile softly at her.

He presses one more kiss to her cheek and closes his eyes gently, falling asleep within a matter of minutes.

****

The following morning, Y/N was up before Jungkook, wanting to make him some breakfast. She was in the kitchen wearing nothing but her robe from the night before, busy making the batter and making sure it was perfect so it didn't mess up whilst cooking.

Once the batter was ready, she took the bowl to the waffle maker, picking up the machine and trying to figure out how to work it.

"What the..?" She furrowed her eyebrows at the machine, struggling to turn it on.

"You have to press the button here..."

Jungkook's voice rings right behind her. He woke up not too long ago and decided to see what Y/N was up to. Wrapping his arms around her waist from behind her, he rests his chin on her shoulder letting his messy hair tickle her neck.

"What are you making? It smells good."

"Well, I'm trying to make waffles, but I don't even know how to work the silly machine," she complains, following Jungkook's words and pressing the button.

She waits for the waffle maker to heat up a bit before pouring the batter onto it. Once the batter was properly cooking, she turns her body around to face him, leaning up towards his face to place a kiss on his lips.

"Did you sleep okay?"

"I slept fine," he hums quite satisfied with how the night rolled out. It'll be even better with the events scheduled for today as well.

Jungkook leans forward to captured his lips with hers once again, slightly grinning into the kiss instantly.

"You kind of taste like waffles. Did you try some of the batter while I was asleep?" he accuses her jokingly, while pulling away from her to make coffee for the two to enjoy with breakfast.

"Oh, and I've noticed how much you kick me in your sleep. You're not a friendly sleeper."

Y/N keeps a keen eye on the waffles, making sure they don't burn or overcook.

"I feel like you're lying about me kicking you in my sleep," she says rather suspiciously to him. "I've slept with Jennie so many times, she's never mentioned me kicking her."

"You've slept with Jennie?" Jungkook raises his eyebrow suspiciously, but it was all in good fun.

"Seriously, I wish had proof. I think I was annoying you throughout the night with my hugging," he chuckles lightly, nearly burning his hand on the hot coffee for not paying attention.

"I've slept with Jennie on multiple occasions, and they're all for the reasons you're thinking of," she jokes, looking back over her shoulder to flash him a wink.

Y/N goes back to making the waffles, carefully taking them out of the machine and placing them on a plate. She cooked a few more before decorating with strawberries, chocolate and icing sugar.

"The waffles are ready!" she calls out to Jungkook, picking up both the plates and carrying them to the table.

"Wait, are you not going to go into detail on how your insinuating that you've slept with your best friend?" Jungkook tries to hide his wide smirk, but he doesn't manage to do so. If it was true, he didn't know much about Y/N like he thought he did.

He bites into his waffle, humming at the taste. "You know what, forget I even asked about Jennie. It's not my place to ask about your past."

Y/N could only laugh at Jungkook's eagerness, "Best friends always sleep together. I've known her for years, I'm not gonna let her sleep on the floor in my house when I have a perfectly fine king sized bed in my room."

She munches on her waffle, taking a few occasional sips of her coffee. "Oh by the way, we don't need to stop off at mine today. Jennie actually packed me a bikini. I'm guessing she knew about the part way before I did."

"Jin must've invited Jimin to come," he hums, before getting a message right from Jin that second, almost on cue.

His text reads they'll have dinner at his place and that they're barbecuing. He also mentions to bring Y/N.

"Sorry, Jin wanted to update me on the barbecue he's having too. He wanted to make sure that you were coming so that he can introduce you to his wife properly."

"You let Jin know that we'll be there early, and that means you can't make us late. I have to leave a good first impression," she warns him, keeping her eyes trained on him. "With that in mind, I should probably jump in the shower and get ready. I don't wanna rush when it's closer to the time so," she stacks up hers and Jungkook's plate, carrying it to the kitchen sink.

Jungkook watches her rush to get everything together, and the grin on his face doesn't let up.

God, how can this short amount of time being together make him so in love already?

"I'll take care of the dishes. You can go ahead and get ready. I'll be up there soon to get changed," Jungkook stands up to take over the job of cleaning the kitchen.

He leans down to kiss her lips softly, "I love you."

"I love you too," she whispers, detaching her lips from his with a small smile.

Y/N rushes upstairs to the bathroom, turning on the shower to let the water reach the right temperature before jumping in. Her shower only lasted about 15 minutes and Jungkook had already made his way up to his room.

She was quick to climb out of the shower, wrapping a towel over her bare body and entering Jungkook's room.

wc: 2055

Seguir leyendo

TambiΓ©n te gustarΓ‘n

14.6K 713 19
"Why can't you do anything right?!" "M-Ma'am, I'm s-sorry..It w-will not ha-" "Zip that mouth of yours and follow me in my office." - "M-Ma'am..?" "W...
254K 10.6K 60
❝who just threw a fucking snowball at me.❞ in which a girl is having the absolute worst day of her life and someone hurls a snowball at her. ━━━━━━ @...
1.9M 87.1K 31
❝I'm not fucking calling you daddy. ❞ Ranked #1 in #Jikook COVER BY @yoonienetflix <3
275K 4.6K 14
"Everything that falls out of your mouth is my kink." Police Officer Jeon Jungkook You as a gang member named Sonyeo Lee Highest ranking: #12 - w...