Red's Disastrous Life

De Lordcheese412

Red, a new transfer student from well... does anyone cares about where he's from? Anyways he just wants to li... Mais

Prologue
First Day of School
Incident
Surprise
Daily Life At School
Hanging Out
Pudding Disaster
Pudding Disaster Aftermath
Cultural Festival Planning
Culture Festival Part 1
Cultural Festival Part 2
Bloody Festival
Leaving?
Inauguration
Stranded Part 1
Stranded Part 2
Stranded Part 3
Sailing
The Date And Vision
Gang Meeting
Days Before War
Sports Festival
Gang War
The War Aftermath
New School Life Habits
Siblings Quarrel
The Wild Beast And The Tamer
The Fall and Rise of Red
Christmas Stupidity Part 1
Completely Random Events
Arising Conflict
The Gang's Formation
Prep Days
Operation Barbarossa
The Story of USSS: Part 1
The Story of USSS: Part 2

Christmas Stupidity Part 2

45 2 1
De Lordcheese412

During Christmas, the boys are hanging out in a mall while the girls go shopping.

"Ethan, light the mood up!" said Calem.

"Brendan, let's do that like last time." Ethan invites Brendan to light the mood up.

"This better be good!" Hilbert brings out his phone and proceeds to record.

"Yo I'm Ethan!" said Ethan.

"And I'm Brendan!" said Brendan.

"And this is Research on Girls!" they both ran into the girl's bathroom.

The six boys can hear the girls' loud scream from outside. Three girls can be seen running outside away from the bathroom. The boys are laughing at the pranks Ethan and Brendan just pulled. Luckily, the girls are just random strangers, so they are fine unless they meet again.

The boys then go to the arcade just like last time, but the girls have their own stuff to do. Red as always just chilling on the massage chair.

"Just how much do you love spending in this chair?" Calem asked as he approached him.

"You'll understand once you get older." said Red as he continues enjoying the massage chair.

Calem left after Ethan challenged him to a match of air hockey. Of course, Ethan ended up winning by cheating.

 He spent time on the massage chair until the boys come to pick him up. They met up with the girls who are done with their shopping.

"You've seen Ethan?" Lyra asked them and nobody realizes that he was not with the gang.

"He must've been hooked up with the games in there!" expressed Red disappointedly.

"Hilbert isn't here too!" said Nate.

They went back into the arcade only to see Ethan and Hilbert fighting at least 6 guys. Ethan and Hilbert are badly beaten while 8 guys are already down to the ground.

"What is going on here?" Red asks the two.

"They were badmouthing Irregular Dice! We're just standing up for them!" said Ethan which caused Red to punch him in the gut.

"Why... did... you... punch... me?" Ethan is down to the floor.

"You two started this right?" Red walked to Hilbert and punch his gut.

"If you're gonna fight, then use this!" Red grabs an arcade machine and throws it to the enemies.

Red then grabs a door from the entrance.

"DOOR TO NOWHERE!" Red slams the door to a person.

"YOU MEAN ANYWHERE?!" shouted Ethan.

"I feel somehow I am close to my dream place." said the victim before falling to the ground.

Suddenly four guys who they know very well arrived. It is those same guys they've been hanging out with.

"Aren't those, The 14 Orchestras of Evil?" Maru confirms the enemy gang.

"You mean those guys used musical instruments as weapons?" asked Ethan.

"No, they just spend time loitering around the arcade just to play any music-related games. They can go on forever!" said Yamadanuki.

"SO THEY'RE JUST TROUBLEMAKERS?!" shouted Ethan.

Red just finished cleaning up the rest of them easily.

"Shall we get going then?" asked Red which the rest agrees.

They arrived at the Berlitz's private airfield to do some stupid stuff. There is a private jet outside the hangar with a pilot inside, seems to be confused why he should keep the plane's engine running outside the hangar if he's not going to fly it. This is where their stupidity started. Sometimes, the girls always wonder why do the boys like to torture themselves by doing stupid things.

It all started with Calem who sits on a chair. Suddenly, the wind blows towards him and it blows harder and harder. The chair he sat on ends up rolling backward with him. The wind from the plane engine ends up sending him flying.

The boys then hang around behind the jet, trying their best not to get sent flying. Maru, on the other hand, wears a squirrel costume and tries to be a flying squirrel, but fails miserably. The staff throws some props and baseballs using the tennis ball launcher.

Ken and Pepo end up fighting each other for literally no reason at all. Ethan falls down after getting hit by tomatoes on his torso. Red also falls down after a chair landed on his right cheek.

"Just like last time!" Brendan laughed so hard after looking at Red. 

Unfortunately, he got his shirt ruined by the flours and tomatoes that the staff has just thrown. 

"Dammit! Not my shirt!" Brendan looked at his shirt.

"I just had this cleaned a few days ago, what a cruel world!" he expresses sadly.

"What a crybaby, it's just a shirt!" commented Hilbert as he caught a baseball thrown by Yamadanuki.

For some reason, Hilbert and Yamadanuki are playing catch ball.

"You should try doing this Maru." said Nate as he brought an umbrella with him.

He opened it up and starts running to fly. He failed miserably.

"You also failed!" Maru commented.

They all finally fell after getting hit by the props that the staff threw at them. After the fun they've had in the airfield, they finally split up with the four guests they've been hanging out with. 

It is evening now, Red is standing with his hands full of blood. There are many dead bodies behind him, as he is facing towards a person who's probably the leader, who is dying.

"Walking alone while showering blood, as the demon would do!" said that person.

"But those hands will sooner or later... Everyone you love and hate will be destroyed by those hands!" he continues with his speech.

"You'll be the only person left in this world. That is the consequence of a demon." the leader died immediately.

"Red!" someone calls him from behind.

Red looks behind to see ten of his students looking at him with a shocking expression.

"What am I to you guys now?" he asked before he left immediately with no trace.

Then everything goes black until he hears someone calls his name out.

"Red!"

He opens his eyes to see himself sleeping on Leaf's lap.

"You're awake now. You've been out for 2 hours." Leaf told him.

"Where are we?" Red asked, before realizing that they are back at the mansion in both of their room.

"Why am I on your lap again?" Red asks her again.

A few hours later at the kitchen table, everyone is preparing for dinner except for a few people that are doing their own things.

"I just got information from Maru! Every gang that formed a truce with us united and called themselves Baram Alliance. We're not gonna fight them right?" said Hilbert.

"You're scared?" Ethan taunts him.

"It's not just them, but many famous gangs are part of that alliance! Even those 14 Orchestras of Evil are part of them!" said Nate.

"We got four of our best fighters. There's really nothing to worry about except for Miyu or Bobbie Joe. Plus, we got around 400 to 500 men." said Red confidently.

"Looks like it's ready!" Brendan commented on the table filled with food.

Everyone is ready to eat until they realized that they forgot the drinks. Everyone goes to the kitchen and gets a drink, leaving Red behind who eats the food.

Meanwhile, on the stairs, Lucas just goes downstairs and smelled a tasty scent.

"Is that...  FOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" he yelled.

The two are eating the food by themselves while the rest are preparing the drinks. After a few plates, Red finished eating and fell asleep on the table with his right arm still standing while holding a fork. Lucas ends up eating the rest by himself.

"I can always invite Cherren to the gang if he wants. Nate can invite Hugh, you guys got anyone to invite?" Hilbert asks while walking to the table with everyone.

"Tierno's dancing moves might become handy in combat. I should invite him." said Calem.

"What about Trevor?" asked Hilbert.

"He's more into studying than fighting. I can imagine him being a punching bag." said Calem.

"It's best that we talk this out at..." Ethan stopped after seeing the table is out of food.

"What? WHAT HAPPENED TO ALL THE FOOD?!" Ethan yelled.

"Well, we ate it." said Lucas.

Everyone is surprised that two people is enough to finish all the food they've prepared the whole hours. 

"WHY DID YOU... RED WAKE UP!!!" Ethan yelled at him only to get no response from him.

"WE'RE ONLY GONE FOR THREE SECONDS! HOW DID YOU EAT ALL THIS FAST?!"  Ethan asks while yelling.

"It wasn't that much food." Lucas respond.

"WHY DIDN'T YOU SAVE SOME FOOD FOR US?!" asked Ethan.

"We can always make some more Ethan. It's not that big of a deal." Lucas answered.

"MAN IT TOOK ALMOST HALF A DAY TO MAKE THIS!" Ethan yelled.

"Look at that pose. Are you sure he's sleeping?" Rosa commented on Red's sleeping pose.

They ended up chewing Lucas because they couldn't wake Red up. And that is how Christmas came to be for them.

Gotta wrap up the chapter! Votes, comments, and suggestions are appreciated.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

23.6K 309 25
You are now a second-year highschool student at Kalos Academy. And if you think this year will be normal, you're wrong. A transfer student has come a...
1.5K 33 19
Aw shit here we go again Also i hope i got the ship name for ash x kiawe right Let's go (while i go through the seven layers of hellish torment for t...
120K 1.1K 28
So this is my first story and I will try to update it ASAP. After losing to Alain in the kalos league and saving kalos, our hero departs with his fri...
81.7K 2K 21
Ash Ketchum is an "ordinary" 18-year-old boy who has just graduated from Kanto High. Everything in his depressing world changes when he receives an...