Living Without Cultivation

Od JennyDenning909

This story starts after Wei Wuxian was thrown in Burial Mounds by Wen Chao and other Wens. But this time, wh... Více

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97

Chapter 6

6.3K 270 4
Od JennyDenning909

Two days living in the inn the only thing Wei Wuxian do is eat, sleep and repeat. After living in that hell hole "Burial Mounds" for more than 3 months, now the only thing he want in life is to live peacefully without the care of the world.

Now that he have to leave the inn since have no more money with him to live in that inn, he left the inn. In living almost 4 months away from the Cultivation world he does not want to go back.

He decided that since he does not have the golden core, he will be no help to the Jiang clan but only be a burden to them so it will be fine to not go back but find some place away from cultivation world where nobody recognise him and he can live his rest of the life peacefully.

But firstly for food and a place to live, he needs money. Wei Wuxian starts roaming around the city he is staying currently to find some work to do. He got some small work here and there, and now at the end of the day he have enough money to travel for 3 days.

Wei Wuxian find a inn to stay for the night and after entering his room he got allotted he eats his food and giving goes to sleep since after working for whole day he got tired. Next day he wakes up at 9'o clock, he takes a quick bath and change his clothes as common people so that no body are recognise him as a cultivator.

He want down and eats his breakfast silently since he have no one whom he can talk and he left the inn after completing his food.

He starts his journey to find a place which does not comes under the cultivation sects only after he packs some eat which he can eat in his long journey.

He does not want to stay at one place for longer time as he is afraid to be recognised be his acquaintance or friends. So he takes only short breaks just to eat or sleep if is to tired.

After 3 days, he reach a village's market which seems quiet busy, he doesn't have much money left so he decide to stay at this village for a day to earn some money for his further journey.

He notices that he does not see many Cultivators in his 3 days journey and find it weird so decide to hear the gossips of the village people if they know anything what is going on in the Cultivation world he starts working in a store selling wine which is the best place to hear gossips.

After working the whole day, he earn a lot of tips from the customers and also get the money from his employer who was generous enough to let his stay in his inn for a night.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

232K 12.3K 49
When Wei Wuxian fall from the cliff Lan Wangji decided to follow him. He know that Jiang Cheng is gone, so he pull out his Bichen and jump on it. He...
18.7K 988 23
Wei WuXian raised his hand in front of him, floating the object that immediately captured the complete attention of all the cultivators below him. He...
111K 5K 34
Wei Wuxian died during the battle at Nightless City, but his soul was save by his own grandmaster. 13years pass by and Yuandao SAnren Sect is slowly...
194K 7.9K 33
WARNING: This story has spoilers for the show, Novel, And spinoff movie The Living Dead. A/N: I might chance character's personalities (specificall...