Living Without Cultivation

Par JennyDenning909

This story starts after Wei Wuxian was thrown in Burial Mounds by Wen Chao and other Wens. But this time, wh... Plus

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97

Chapter 5

6.5K 255 4
Par JennyDenning909

Nie Huaisang comes back with the manuscript and hands them over to Zewe-jun since he is only one in this room who has the knowledge about the music.

Zewe-jun reads the manuscript's specific page having the song which can stops the Cultivator's Cultivation for a while. "Young master Nie was right, this song can block the cultivation and to add for timing it is more then enough for us to kill Wen Ruohan", Zewe-jun tells everyone in the room.

Jiang Cheng asks, "can you tell us the exact time Zewe-jun" "4 hours minimum it will take for Cultivator to again starting their cultivation" Zewe-jun said. Hearing this, everyone in the room starts making plans about how and when they can execute this plan.

After 2 hours of intense discussion everything is finalized and three sect leader with Nie Huaisang leave the hall towards their own room for some rest.

Zewe-jun goes to Lan Wangji's room to tells him about the plan since Wangji was very tired from his last strike on Wens so he was not able to attend the meeting. After speaking to Wangji, Zewe-jun also went towards his room for some rest since tomorrow will be a busy day.

The next day everything was explained to other minor clan leaders and other major cultivators. From the Jin clan only Young master Jin, Jin Zixuan with 50 soldiers of Jin clan was joining the war since Sect Leader Jin didn't want to join the Sunshot Campaign as he thinks that no one can kill Wen Ruohan so he only let his son to join the campaign after Jin Zixuan begged him to do so providing him 50 cultivator of Jin sect.

As simple as the plan is the execution will going to be that difficult since to execute this plan they have to distract the Wen Ruohan so did not understand what they are planning to do.

The song part was given to Lan clan since they are only clan who practices music cultivation. Lan Xichen and Lan Wangji will supervise the Cultivators of their clan who will be playing the song using their spiritual musical tools.

Nie Mingjue, Jiang Cheng and Jin Zixuan will lead the rest of the Cultivators which will help them in distracting Wen Ruohan. They have to make sure that Wen Ruohan get distracted enough for Lan clan cultivators to play the song without any interruption and can block Wen Ruohan's Cultivation.

They all decided that they will lead the last war in 3 days so that in these three days Lan clan cultivators can practice the song to their perfection and other Cultivators can have some rest.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

231K 12.3K 49
When Wei Wuxian fall from the cliff Lan Wangji decided to follow him. He know that Jiang Cheng is gone, so he pull out his Bichen and jump on it. He...
94.6K 4.1K 34
A Story in which Lan Wangji went back to the Burial Mounds to visit Wei Wuxian only to find the Dafan Wens Cottages burned down. Coming back to the C...
23K 1.4K 19
Wei Wuxian,after jumping down from the hill in the Nevernight battle with hate and resentment towards others. Those people whom he had given up his c...
110K 5K 34
Wei Wuxian died during the battle at Nightless City, but his soul was save by his own grandmaster. 13years pass by and Yuandao SAnren Sect is slowly...