Living Without Cultivation

By JennyDenning909

This story starts after Wei Wuxian was thrown in Burial Mounds by Wen Chao and other Wens. But this time, wh... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97

Chapter 3

7.4K 281 3
By JennyDenning909

Even though he never know how to play music but since he didn't have any other thing to do in this place he starts reading the book and get to know that the book is about how to control resentment energy using the flute.

Reading the book about an hour, he feels excited that maybe there is a way he can control this resentment energy and can go out of this hell.

Now only thing he needs was a flute, suddenly he remember the bamboo stick in the box which he didn't mind much at that time. Quickly he goes towards the box and open it, this time when he saw the bamboo he realised that the bamboo was actually a flute which feels like a spiritual tool.

He took the flute in his hand and feels a lot of resentment energy in the flute. From that day he starts practising the flute using the book in which the instructions was given.

It took him 3 months to finally controls the resentment energy in the Burial Mounds using the flute. This time when he tries to pass the invisible wall on the entrance of the Burial Mounds he was able to pass the wall without any problem.

After entering the town near the Burial Mounds, the first thing he do was find a inn since he was very tired and want to eat something good which didn't have any resentment energy in it.

He went inside the first inn he saw, and give the owner money which he had with him. He didn't have much money but it was enough to him to have a room for 2 days. He asked the owner to send the food and a pair of clothes in his room with a tub with hot water.

Entering the room, the first thing he saw the bed and immediately lay on the bed.
After 10 minutes later, he was a knock on the door he immediately opens the door. There was the helper on the door with the bath tub and a pair of clothes.

He takes the things inside, after thanking the helper he closed the door since the helper said that the food will take 30 minutes more.

He took a long bath only came out when the hot water starts to feel cold and wear the clothes the helper left for him.

After few minutes there was an another knock on the door, Wei Wuxian opens the door and saw the same helper who bought him tub and clothes but this time the helper have food in his hands which looks delicious since he doesn't eat good food like forever. He immediately took the food, after thanking the helper he close the door and starts digging in the food.

After completing the food, he saw outside the window and realise that it was already night and think it's time to have a good night sleep and immediately goes to the bed. Lying on the bed, and in 5 minutes he falls asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.2K 4K 35
This story is different from "Yiling Laozu Disappear From The Cultivation World" but the first few paragraphs or so is the same but not all of it wil...
68.7K 4.5K 29
With his Shijie is gone, the Wen remnant is gone, the whole cultivation world is going against him..... Wei Wuxian won't forgive anyone. Wei Wuxian...
27.9K 1.2K 22
>< Lan Wangji is just minding his own business in the library, while watching over Wei Wuxian who's doing his punishment after he broke the rules. Af...
92.8K 4K 34
A Story in which Lan Wangji went back to the Burial Mounds to visit Wei Wuxian only to find the Dafan Wens Cottages burned down. Coming back to the C...