My Alpha Mate

By N_Multani

I walk over to where he is lying down and close the door with my telekinetic powers, he looked really pale an... More

Prologue
Memories
Initiation
Drinking
Family
Pranking
Council
Bitch please
Unexpected
Fuck This
Acception
Merging
The ball
What do I do?
Good news
Old friend
Party
Are you fuckin serious?!?
Goodbye
New start
Daunting Past
Ryder
Conditions
Road Trip
Regret
Forgiven
Maid of honour and Best Man
Shopping
The big day
Epilogue

First kiss

6.7K 205 2
By N_Multani

The red car belongs to Flame

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Flame's POV

School or no school? I ask Aiyana, currently I'm deciding whether or not to go to school. School!! Aiyana yells, school it is. Ryder had gone back to his house to get clothes for school, apparently we had the same classes together. I change out of my current outfit and slip on a black mid thigh dress and black ankle boots, since I did my make-up earlier I have nothing to do so I'm leaving early today. I run downstairs with my car keys only to run into daddy and Jace. Exactly the people we were trying to avoid Aiyana mutters. "And where do you think you're going wearing that?" Daddy asks. "I'm not going anywhere papà." I say sweetly, Jace and I have a quick stare-down until he looks away.

I walk into the kitchen and grab my school bag, I run really fast to my beast and pull out of the driveway. Jason, you can have the bike for the day. DO NOT scratch it or crash it, if you do I swear you will not be reproducing. I threaten my brother, I love my car and bike. The trees whip past as I drive over the speed limit, I pull into the school parking lot and see everyone and I mean everyone stare at my car. Since the windows were tinted they couldn't see anything inside, I see Ryder gawking at my car, I laugh. I pull into an empty parking space which just so happens to be next to Ryder, I grab my bag and step outside. I hear a couple of wolf whistles but they were cut off by a possessive growl from my mate, I lock the car and walk over to Ryder.

"Ryd, you might wanna close your mouth." I say and close his mouth for him, he looks at me and then manages to snap out of his trance. "I thought you had a bike." He says looking like an idiot. "I do but I also have a car, though I am going to be in trouble when I get home." I state shaking my head, Ryder looks at my outfit and glares at me. "What?" I ask pretending to be confused, Ryder leads me away from the students. "I don't like that dress, it shows to much. Only I'm allowed to see that." He says possessively, I laugh and walk past him. Only half of the children from my pack went to school which is not a lot if you ask me but I can't blame them I did keep them up last nightt. "I got you a new schedule by the way" Ryder says coming up next to me, I look at him and walk into the office. The woman hands me my schedule and instead of math I have werewolf training, I fist pump the air like a guy.

Ryder gives me a questioning look. "I hate math." I say and sit in the seat where I sat yesterday, Ryder sits next to me and I give him a smile.

5 hours later (last period)

I groan and walk to werewolf training with Ryder, he grins and carries me to werewolf training. "I can walk ya know" I say when he sets me down on my feet, he shrugs and leaves to change. I change into black sports shorts and just to piss Ryder off a Black sports bra, I jog outside to notice that Ryder still hasn't come out yet. I walk up to our coach who just so happens to be my old friend Francis, I shake his hand. "Your mate isn't going to like those clothes." He says to me, I laugh and walk over to where everyone was standing. Ryder walks out but doesn't notice me since I'm hidden deep into the people.

"I want 40 laps of this gym, but do as much as you can. You can listen to music while you run if you want." He says looking at me, I mouth thank you and plug in my headphones, he makes the gesture and we start running just as Heart Attack by Demi lovato starts playing. After 30 laps Ryder notices me and my attire, he slows down to my pace and glares at me again. I smile and run faster and faster, three quarters of the class has already stopped running.

Thirty six

Thirty seven

Thirty eight

Thirty nine

Forty. I stop at the finish line and look to see Ryder finish, he doesn't look amused and I walk up to Francis. "Hey, can I go change?" I ask looking back at Ryder, Francis catches on and nods. Even though we still have 20 minutes of the school day left, I want to be out of here before I get to face Ryder's anger. I put on my dress and ankle boots and jog out of the changing rooms, the same slut and her followers walk up to me. "Well if it isn't the slut. Black makes you look ugly in fact every colour makes you look ugly and fat." She says in her bitchy accent. I hear a growl from Ryder, Francis and my pack, I put my hand up to stop them from growling. "At least my clothes cover something unlike yours." I laugh at her shocked face. "I thought you were-" She starts but I cut her off. "Nice? I am but that's to my pack and those that deserve it not to those that insult whoever they please. And you guys are just jealous of me." I spit out and walk over to Francis, I hand him a box. I can feel people watching us.

"What is this?" He asks, he opens the box and looks at me shocked. "You said you needed help with finding a wedding ring for your mate so I got you that one and you can't decline it cause it's from my mum." I say, he gives me a bear hug. "Mine!!" I get snatched out of Francis's hold and into Ryder's, I feel Ryder shaking with anger so I bid farewell to Francis and lead Ryder to an empty room. "Your mine and no one can touch you or make you feel like I can." He says, he opens his mouth to say something else, but I slam my lips onto his and silence him. I pull back and say. "All yours." He crashes his lips onto mine again and the kiss turns into a heated one, Ryder pushes me up against a wall and kisses my neck.

A loud moan escapes my lips, I feel him smirk against my skin. I tilt my head to give him more access to my skin, he finds my soft spot and starts to kiss and bite it. I moan again. "Mark me." I breath out, Ryder pulls away. "Are you sure?" He asks, I nod my head and his canines sink into my skin. I bite my lip to stop myself from screaming in pain, I get the coppery taste of blood meaning I bit my lip to hard making my lip bleed, the pain soon turns into pleasure. I moan and Ryder pulls his canines out of my skin, he frowns and stares at my bottom lip. "What?" I ask him, he shakes his head and sucks on my bottom lip till it stops bleeding. I hear the bell ring and we walk outside together. "My dad's going to flip." I say, he looks at me confused. "He didn't like the dress either so I told him that I wasn't going anywhere and now I'm going to be in trouble and the fact that you are going to be interrogated since you marked me." I shrug.

We can read each others mind now. Aiyana says, I smile and take a peep into his mind. How do I ask Flame if I can ride with her? Will she say yes? God I sound like a girl and I love that car. I smile and hold his hand, I lead him towards my car. "You can ride with me." I say and his eyes light up like a kid on Christmas. He jumps into the passenger seat and I sit in the drivers seat, I turn on the engine and Little Red Wagon by Miranda Lambert starts blasting through the car speakers.

I hop out of my car and sniff the air, Damn it, everyone's home I say to Aiyana. I grab Ryder's hand and lead him outside to where my window is, I fist pump the air for the second time today. "My bedroom window's open." I explain, he nods. "I can't jump in a fucking dress." I complain, I look behind a bush to find leggings. Bingo. I go behind a tree and put on the leggings and remove the dress so I'm only in my sports bra, thank god I didn't change out of it. I step out and smirk as Ryder checks me out. "Like what you see?" I ask. "You have no idea." He says his voice husky, I shake my head and jump up into my room then Ryder jumps in. I watch as Ryder 'inspects' my room. "It's exactly the same except for the desk but other than that." He says and hugs me, I sigh and rest my head on his chest.

Suddenly the song Lips are movin by Meghan Trainor starts playing as my ring-tone, I check to see it's my dad. It's too late to decline cause I know that they must've heard the ring-tone and are probably coming upstairs, I run into my closet and throw on a top that covers my mark much to Ryder's disappointment. "Sorry, it's the first top I saw that would be appropriate." I apologize and hug Ryder just as Jace, Jason, mum and dad burst into the room. I smile at them and sit at my desk, my dad eyes me suspiciously. "Something's off." Daddy says and walks over to me making my nervous. "I don't know what you're talking about daddy." I say, my voice sounding confident and perfect. Dad pulls on my lower lip and growls. "Why is there a cut on there and how?" He asks clearly pissed." I bit my lip a bit to hard. And guess who my training teacher is?" I ask changing the subject. "Francis." I say grinning, my family immediately grins and they totally forget about the problem.

My family finally leave Ryder and I alone after Jace gave him a warning. I sit at my desk and look at a contract.

Ryder's POV (last period)

Flame groans and walks to werewolf training with me, I grin and carry her to training. "I can walk ya know" She says but I know that she secretly enjoys it, I shrug and leave to go get changed. I change into basketball shorts and head out.

"I want 40 laps of this gym, but do as much as you can. You can listen to music while you run if you want." He says looking at someone. After 30 laps I notice Flame and what she's wearing So many males can see her in that. Econ growls. I slow down to her pace and glare at her clothes. She smiles at me and runs faster and faster, I stay behind her wanting to know how fast she can go. I know that she has healing abilities and is telekinetic

Thirty six

Thirty seven

Thirty eight

Thirty nine

Forty. I stop at the finish line and look at Flame and she walks up to Francis. "Hey, can I go change?" She asks looking back at me, Francis nods at her and she runs off. I sprint to the changing rooms and change back into my loose jeans and white see through top. "Well if it isn't the slut. Black makes you look ugly in fact every colour makes you look ugly and fat." Amanda says in her bitchy accent. I growl at Amanda with Francis and her pack, Flame puts her hand up to stop us from growling. We stop growling and watch, I jump into a stance that will allow me to move quickly. "At least my clothes cover something unlike yours." She laughs at her shocked face. "I thought you were-" She starts but Flame cuts her off. "Nice? I am but that's to my pack and those that deserve it not to those that insult whoever they please. And you guys are just jealous of me." She says and walks over to Francis, she hand him an object that I can't quiet tell what.

"What is this?" He asks, he opens the box and looks at her shocked. "You said you needed help with finding a wedding ring for your mate so I got you that one and you can't decline it cause it's from my mum." Flame say, he gives her a hug. I feel jealousy pool up in me and I rush to Flame "Mine!!" I growl and snatch her out of Francis's hold and into mine, I start shaking with anger so she leads me to an empty room. "Your mine and no one can touch you or make you feel like I can." I growl out, I open my mouth to say something else but she slams her lips onto mine and immediately silences me. She pulls back and says. "All yours." I crash my lips onto her again and the kiss turns into a heated one, I push her up against a wall and start kissing her neck.

A loud moan escapes her delicate lips, I smirk against her skin. She tilts her head to give me more access to herself, I find her soft spot and start to kiss and bite it. She moans again, I feel myself go hard with excitement. "Mark me." She breathes out, I pull away and look into her eyes for a second before speaking. "Are you sure?" She nods her head and I let my canines sink into her skin. She moans and I pull my canines out of her skin, I frown at the cut on her bottom lip. "What?" She asks me, I shake my head and suck on her bottom lip till the cut stops bleeding. I hear the bell ring and we walk outside together. "My dad's going to flip." She says, I look at her confused. "He didn't like the dress either so I told him that I wasn't going anywhere and now I'm going to be in trouble and the fact that you are going to be interrogated since you marked me." She shrugs. So we're not the only ones that disapprove the dress I say to Econ

How do I ask Flame if I can ride with her? Will she say yes? God I sound like a girl and I love that car. "You can ride with me." She says and my eyes light up. I jump into the passenger seat and she sits in the drivers seat, she turns on the engine and Little Red Wagon by Miranda Lambert starts blasting through the car speakers.

We hop out of the car and she sniffs the air. She grabs my hand and leads me outside to where her window is, she fist pumps the air for the second time today. Damn, she acts like a guy Econ says. "My bedroom window's open." She explains, I nod. "I can't jump in a fucking dress." She complains, she looks behind a bush. She goes behind a tree and changes, she steps out in leggings and a the sports bra. She smirks as I openly check her out. "Like what you see?" She asks. "You have no idea." I say my voice husky, she shakes her head and jumps up into her room then I leap gracefully into her room. I look at her room, it's exactly the same as it was. "It's exactly the same except for the desk but other than that." I say and hug her, I hear her sigh and her head rests on my chest

Suddenly the song Lips are movin by Meghan Trainor starts playing as her ring-tone, she checks to see who it is. She sprints into her closet and changes into a top that covers the mark that I placed. "Sorry, it's the first top I saw that would be appropriate." She apologizes and hugs me just as Jace, Jason, Helene and Mathew burst into the room. She smiles at them and sits at her desk, Mathew eyes her suspiciously. "Something's off." Mathew says and walks over to her, I feel her nervousness through the bond. "I don't know what you're talking about daddy." She says, her voice sounding confident and perfect. Mathew pulls on her lower lip and growls. "Why is there a cut on there and how?" He asks clearly pissed. "I bit my lip a bit to hard. And guess who my training teacher is?" She asks changing the subject. "Francis." She says grinning, her family immediately grins and forgets about the problem.

Her family finally leave Flame and I alone after Jace gave me some sort of warning. She sits at her desk and looks at a contract, while I stare at her and wonder how I got such a perfect mate.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

632K 17.6K 24
"You bastard! Let me go!" I screamed as soon as the gag fell from around my mouth. "You know I can't let you go, as I've already explained multiple...
46.5K 1.1K 18
*Completed* (Previously known as 'Troublesome') "Mine!" I hear a husky voice coming from behind, making shivers run down my spine. I knew exactly who...
106K 4.3K 79
***Please read my message on November 12, 2019 (if you can) for enlightenment purposes*** "Who are you?" A certain Luna asked. "Tell me, why do I fe...
19.9K 293 34
Adelaide meets her mate on the day she turns eighteen. However, she has a secret that no one knows about, not even her best friend. How long will she...