Jackunzel Oneshot Stories

By cookiesnkiss

All about Jackunzel short stories. :) Note: Some of the stories are not mine. If that story is yours, don't... More

Prologue
~•The Best Thing•~
~•Bestfriend•~
~•I Almost Do•~
~•Runaway•~
~•Thinking Of You•~
~•I'd Lie•~
~•Spiderman Kiss•~
~•Ice Cream•~
~•Monster•~
~•Red Riding Hood & The Werewolf•~
~•Promise•~
~•One More Night•~
~•The Visit•~
~•Animals•~
~•Shoelaces•~
~•Love at the Beach•~
~•Spiderman Kiss Part 2•~
~•I Know Places•~
~•Cookies & Kiss•~
~•A Ride with My Boss•~
~•The Dare•~
~•Vomit and Other Delightful Things •~
~•Wings•~
~•Warm Your Heart •~
~•Arranged Marriage•~
~Daylight~
~Sugar~
~Rock Paper Scissors~
~•30 Minutes•~
~•Sleepover Kiss•~
~•I Really Like You•~
~•Begin Again•~
~•Drunken Confession•~
~•Bubblegum•~
~•Sunday Morning•~
~•Invisible•~
~•Enchanted•~
~•I Really Like You part 2•~
~•Balcony•~
~•Hogwarts AU•~

~•Animals Part 2•~

680 25 14
By cookiesnkiss

A/N:

Heyo! Because there are so many requests of having this one shot a part two, I've made this! XD I'm sorry it took so long. Anyways, thank you sooo much! Jackunzel Oneshot Stories reached 5k reads! Yay! XD so yeah, here's my present for you guys. Hope you like it.

Thank you so much for all the love and support. You guys inspire me so much. You inspire me to write good books, good stories and I hope I wouldn't disappoint you. :) sorry tho for the past few months that I'm not active. Don't worry, I'll never stop writing stories about Jackunzel till there's Wattpad and I'm alive. Love ya guys! Muah. :D (sorry for the speech. XD)

--

Yeah, you can start over

You can run free, you can find another fish in the sea

You can pretend that's meant to be

But you can't stay away from me

~~

It's been three weeks since she moved out of that apartment. She almost completely forgotten of what had happened between her and that creepy internet cafe owner. She thought that it's all fine now. All normal. That he would never ever come back again. That she escaped from him.

Well... she thought wrong.

She was walking. Walking to her school. Since she moved out, she had to find another university, thanks to him. Well, she doesn't want to remember him so yeah, change topic. Anyways, it's already 6:34 in the morning and Merida was sick so she couldn't come with her to school.

After what had happened, she stayed at Hiccup's house for a week until she's fully recovered and then she decided to move into an apartment even though Hiccup and Merida didn't want to. But she felt like she was a burden to them so she moved out.

As she was walking through, she bumped on a person. What a great way to start a day. -_-

"Oh crap, sorry!" She immediately said as she helped the man stood up. The guy smiled as he shook his head. "Nah. I'm fine."

That voice surely did sent chills down to her spine. The heck?! It can't be. It can't be him. Please no.

She slowly looked up at him. Hoping, praying that it was not that creepy internet cafe owner.

Phew. It's not him. She saw a boy around her age with brown hair and eyes. Maybe they just share the same voice. Maybe. But he really does looks  like him. His voice were just like his. He's just like him.

"You okay, miss?" The guy asked when he noticed that she was staring at him for awhile. She blinked her eyes multiple times before nodding and smiling a little. "Yeah.. I'm so sorry again." She apologized.

He chuckled. "Not a prob. But maybe you should be careful next time, Miss...?"

She smiled before speaking, "Rapunzel."

The lad smirked. "Jake." He said as he took her hand and shook it. "There, we're friends." He stated that made her chuckle.

She looked at her wristwatch and it's already 7:06am.

"Shoot! I'll be late at my class! Gotta go, bye!" And with that she ran to her school hoping she wouldn't be late. The brown-haired boy smiled as he watched her disappearing at his sights.

~~

It was five 'o clock in the afternoon and she just arrived at her apartment. She was about to go inside her room when someone called her. "Hey! Rapunzel!"

She turned around and was shocked when she saw.. Jake.

"Hey.. what're you doing here?" She asked. He smiled. "Well, I also live here."

"Really? Wow. Earlier, I just bumped into you and now we're neighbors." She said with a chuckle as he laughed.

"Uh. Want to come in?" She asked. "Yeah, sure." He said with a smile. And with that, the two went inside.

"So, you're living here all by yourself?" He asked, looking around. Well, basically his room and hers are just similar but with different furniture.

"Yep. My friend's staying at her boyfriend's house. They often visit me here in the weekends." She said, pouring some water in a glass before drinking it. "Want some?" She offered.

He smiled as he sat on the sofa. "No, thanks. Do you have a boyfriend?"

She laughed at that. "Whoa. Mr. Jake, are you an interviewer or something?" She joked that made him laugh. "Nah. I don't have any and I'm not looking for a boyfriend." The blonde said, sitting beside him on the couch.

He smirked. "Good." He whispered.  "What?" She asked, looking at him. "Uh.. nothing." He lied.

"Hey. What's your surname?" She asked, turning the TV on. Sweats soon trickled down on his forehead. "Uh.. my surname? It's..." He trailed off, racking his brain for some surnames when he looked at the TV.

"Uh.. C-Collins." He said. Her eyes widened. "Wow. You and the anchor in the news have the same surname." She said in amusement. He just smiled.

"Well, I better go now, Miss Rapunzel..?" He said standing up. She smiled before standing up. "Corona. Rapunzel Corona."

He smirked before giving her a wave and walked out of the room as he went inside his.

He sighed as he locked the door. He straightened up as he smirked. 'Good job, Frost. Good job.' He thought as he congratulated himself for his best acting. Yep, you're right. Jake is none other than, Jack.

I told you that he was just getting started. He had been following her since the day she left. Everytime at night he would look up to her window at Hiccup's house before leaving and going back at this apartment. He waited. He waited until she's fine already.

He was so happy when he heard that she'd move away. He immediately went to a salon and dyed his hair with the color brown. He also uses a brown eye contact lenses so she wouldn't suspect anything. And yeah, he nailed it.

He's still following her and addicted to her. That moment earlier? He planned it. There's nothing that's gonna make him stop.

He was still thinking of what move he'll make tomorrow when his phone rang. He groaned. It's Aster. His business partner on running the internet cafe.

He answered it. "What?" He irritatedly asked. "What the hell, Frost?! You've been away for almost a month and you're still not saying where on earth are you?!" The man on the other line shouted.

Wow. He should've prepared his ears.

"Calm down. It's only what? 3 weeks." He said coolly that made Aster's blood boil. "WHAT?! When you come back here, you'll never have  your job back again!!!"

He rolled his eyes. "Whatever. That building is named after me so.. bye." And with that he ended the call. Leaving Aster so mad at him. So mad.

He didn't care about his business. There's Aster. And Aster's threat? Please, he owns the building so no worries. All he cares is about her. He wanna be with her. All the time. He want to make her his. He promised. And he'll make it happen. By hook or by crook.

~~

Rapunzel groaned as she turned off her annoying alarm clock. 6:00 am. She stood up and stretched her arms and yawned. She sleepily walked inside her bathroom and did her routine. It was 6:25 when she was already ready and there's a knock on her door.

She was puzzled. Hiccup said that Merida's fever is still not gone so she couldn't come with her. So who's that?

She went to the door and opened it. And to her surprise, it's Jake.

"Woah. Hey. Watcha doing here?" She asked as she leaned on the door's frame. He smirked. "Thought you'd like a ride with me to your school. After all, you could've been late yesterday because of me."

She smiled. "Nah. It's not your fault. I should've been more careful. And I'm fine. Thank you." She was about to close the door when he speaks out.

"I insist. Please?" He said with a childish pout. She laughed at him. "Fine. But only this time. Okay?"

He smiled. "Okay."

~~

"Hey Jake, what're you doing for a living?" She asked. They're already in his car, driving to her school. Oh no. What now?

"Uh.. electrician." He lied. She nodded. "Of what?"

"Computers."

That line made her made her eyes widened. Computers. Damn. She remembered that internet cafe owner.

"Uh.. did I say something wrong?" He asked, worried, looking at her before looking again at the road. She blinked her eyes many times before smiling and nodding. "Yes.. I..  I just remembered something.."

Fudge. What the. He mentally kicked himself. What the hell, Frost? You should've been more careful. What if she finds out? Ugh.

They fell in awkward silence until they reached her school. "Here you are. Take care." He said with a smile. She smiled back. "Thank you, you too."

She was about to open the car door when he spoke. "Let me." And with that, he leaned in and opened the door for her.

They were so close to each other. So close. He smirked at her before leaning back. "Have a good day, Miss Corona." He said.

She just smiled a little. "Thanks. Bye." She said as she left.

Phew. What was that? For a second,  she thought that he was Jack. The blonde girl just shook her head.  "No. No. Rapunzel. It can't be him." She whispered to herself as she went inside to her class.

Jack went back to his apartment. So far, so good huh? He smirked. He's almost there. Almost.

~~

After her dismissal, she went outside of the school gate and was surprised to see Jake standing there with his car, smiling at her.

She smiled back and went to him.

"Hey. What're you doing here?" She asked, her smile didn't fade.

"Fetching you. Come on?" He said with a grin. She nodded.

They were heading to her room while they're telling jokes and stories. Well, he was making fun of Aster that made her laugh.

"And then, he screamed and freaked out like a little girl." He said with a chuckle as she giggled uncontrollably. He was telling that one incident when he and his friends pranked Aster using a toy spider.

"Woah. That friend of yours is sure funny. Anyways, I really enjoyed being with you today. Thank you." She said with a smile. He smiled back. "Me too. Goodnight."

She nodded. "Bye." And with that she closed the door. He smiled. Another unforgettable day with her. Sighs. His life couldn't be so much better.

~~

The next morning he did the same routine. He went to her door, asked if she wanted a ride, she said yes and they went off to her school.

Their ride was full of laughter and stories. Of course, he wouldn't let her be bored whenever she's with him.

She couldn't believe that she actually thought that Jake was Jack. They were really similar. Their voice, appearance, even their hair and eyes! Well, except for the fact that their eye and hair color was different.

But somehow she can't help but notice it. The gestures, smiles, smirks, laugh. What if.. he's Jack?

She looked at him for a second.

Nah. Impossible. This guy is one of the nicest boys she ever met. Not like that internet cafe owner. She just shrugged it off when she noticed his jacket.

That jacket... that blue jacket.

Flashbacks of what had happened echoed in her head. Rain. That torrential rain. That night when she escaped. It all came back at her.

"Hey Punz. Punzie..?" Jack/Jake said, waving his hand in front of her that caused to break her trance. She blinked her eyes and shook her head lightly.

"Are you okay? Is there something bothering you?" He asked worriedly. She gave him a faint smile and shook her head. "I'm fine."

She didn't know but she felt weak. So weak.

"Okay? Anyways, we're already here,  Punz. Take care." He said with a kind smile. She smiled back and nodded. "Bye. Take care." She said as she left the car.

He sighed. Is she really okay? What if she noticed something? Hope she did not.

~~

They were in her room now. Yep. He fetched her after her school. How sweet, isn't he?

Anyways, she still can't get off her mind from what happened earlier. She's still weak. But at least not that much. Oh and Hiccup told her that Merida was okay now. But the doctor said she should rest some more.

He noticed that she's been quiet on their way home. He asked her. "Are you really okay? I know we are not that close and we only met a couple of days ago, but.. I can sense that you're bothered about something. What is it?"

She looked at him before shifting her gaze on the floor. "Uh.. it's nothing. It's not important and I'm going to be fine okay? I just need some rest." She said, looking at him before smiling a bit.

He looked rather disappointed. Why? Don't she trust him enough?

"Punz. Whatever bothers you, I'm here if you need a friend. Well, I'm good at stories, but I'm also a good listener." He said with a smile as he held her hand.

She looked at his hand holding hers before looking up and smiled at him. She's not sure if she really wants to say it to him. It's not that she doesn't trust him, it's because... She's afraid.

Afraid of what his reaction would be. What would he say that three weeks ago an internet cafe owner was stalking her. She's afraid of him not liking her. Because.. she already likes him.

She sighed before speaking. "Promise me you won't avoid me after I told you this, okay?"

Even though he was quite puzzled, he smiled and nodded. "No of course. Why would I avoid such a beautiful girl like you?" He said, raising his two brows that made her chuckle.

"Well... it started when we moved into an apartment." She started. He was kinda shocked about it. So the thing that was bothering her was because of him?

"Since we moved there, me and Merida, I always felt a funny feeling. A feeling that I was being followed. I never told her. Never told anyone."

While she was telling her story, he can't help but feel a little guilty because of what he had done.

"Until one night. I found out that the one who's stalking me was the ownwr of the internet cafe just right in front of our apartment. I was so shocked. I... I didn't know why he did that to me.. that's why I moved here. I had to find another university thanks to him. Why would he do that? I... don't get it." this time, her eyes were already watering, while Jack was really feeling unwell and guilty that he made his love cry.

"Ssh.. don't cry.." he whispered, wiping her tears away. She looked at him before bursting into tears. "Ssh.. it's now okay, Punz. Don't cry.."

Sht. How could he ever be so dumb and be an asshole? Ugh. He's so pathetic. How could he hurt his princess? Why did he let his obsession consume him?

"M-maybe, he has a valid reason." He said, caressing her back. "Maybe he just like or perhaps love you." He said as she pulled away.

"If he really does like or love me, he shouldn't have done that! Then if he really likes me, why can't he court me? That way, I would've understand." She snapped, her tears still falling down to her cheeks.

He looked at her before hugging her tightly. He should've listened to Aster when he said stop stalking her and instead, man up and court her.

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry." He whispered, his eyes were cloudy because of his tears. Now he's speaking as Jack. Her stalker and not Jake.

She pulled away and shook her head. "No. I'm sorry because I snapped." He shook his head. "It's not and never will be your fault, okay?" He said, wiping her tears using his thumb.

Their faces were only inches apart. And as he's wiping her tears, they can't help but look at each other's lips. They didn't even notice that their faces were like magnets, pulling closer and closer to each other. His heart was thumping loudly, so was hers. But he's been dreaming about this ever since, and now it's finally about to happen.

They both closed their eyes as their lips met. At first, it was slow then it grew hotter and it became passionate. Their lips were moving against each other's. Soon then, his lips trailed over to her neck.

He picked her up, as her legs wrapped around his waist, still not breaking the kiss. They were both on fire now — especially him. He was hoping that this would happen. And now it is. He never wanted to end this. Both of them didn't want to.

He put her on the bed as he gently pinned her down. His lips now on her collarbone and she was moaning. He was about to undress her when he remembered, they shouldn't do this. He shouldn't do this. He's a bad guy for her. She doesn't deserve him. She deserves a better man. Not a reckless guy like him. And she would be only heartbroken when she finds out that he's the one who's following her.

He quickly pulled away. At first, she was puzzled but he explained immediately. "Um.. I think we shouldn't do this now. I mean, its not that I don't want to have.. uh... you know what.. with you. But I think you should rest." He said blushing deeply but he managed to smile at the end of his sentence.

She looked at him for a second before smiling and nodded as she hugged him. "I like you." She mumbled.

What? What did she say?

His eyes widened as he looked down at her as she smiled at him. "Y-you like me?" He asked, still not believing. Seriously? Woah. This is his best day. His heart was literally filled with joy. She just smiled and nodded.

He chuckled. "I like you too Punzie. Maybe way too much." He honestly said, grinning at her. She giggled. "I like you too, Jake."

Jake. She likes Jake. Not him.

Did you hear that? That's the sound of his heart crashing into bits and pieces.

He still faked a smile. "Let's sleep." He said as she agreed. Man. He really thought she likes him. He thought that his dream is finally coming true. He thought.

He thought wrong.

~~

When he woke up, it's already 8 in the evening and it's raining torrentially. He hastily stood up when he noticed she's not in his arms. He walked to the kitchen and found her. She greeted him happily. "Hey! Whatcha want for dinner?" she asked, holding a pan. He chuckled lightly but quickly faded. He decided that he would end this. End this show. He would admit to her that he's her stalker.

"Uh.. Punz. Come here." He said as she quickly followed. He smiled sadly at her before kissing her forehead lovingly. Honestly, if he wanted, he could not end this and continue pretending. But, even though she's all he wanted, he didn't want to get her on this way. Not like this.

She's right. He should've just ask her to court her but instead, he chose to be a jerk. He never really wanted to hurt her. He just want her to be his. His girl. Why is it so hard? Why does it seems so impossible? And now that it's already here, why does it have to go away that fast?

"What is it?" She asked, kinda worried of his gestures. "You said your secret to me. Now, I'll tell you mine." He said, forcing himself to smile. He hopes it'll turn out well. But he's highly doubting it.

They sat down on the sofa as he looked at her seriously. She felt kinda nervous about what will happen next. He took a deep breath before sighing. "Punz, promise me, you'll forgive me after this, okay?" He asked, his eyes never leaving hers. She raised a brow on him before nodding. "Okay.."

"I... Punz.." he trailed off. He doesn't know what to say. They've been so close these days and it even led up to admitting their feelings for each other. But now, it's the time for him to confess.

She just looked at him worriedly but he waited until he spoke again. "Rapunzel, I... I am not Jake." He finally said, he didn't even know if he started his sentence right.

Her eyes widened. "What?"

He closed his eyes and sighed. "I am not Jake. The truth is, I'm Jack." He said opening his eyes and looking at her. She was surely shocked. Her eyes were still wide with her mouth agape.

Is he joking?

Moments later, she laughed. "Jake, stop joking." She said. He shook his head and looked at her seriously. "Punz, I'm not joking. I am Jack Frost. Owner of the internet cafe in front of your apartment. Stalking you since the day you arrived. I'm not Jake Collins."

She raised a brow. What the heck?

She was about to speak, he removed his brown contact lenses, revealing his icy blue eyes. He slowly looked up to see her reaction. She was in complete shock. Then it hit her. She blinked her eyes as she put her hand on her head.

That's why they have so many similarities. Because he's actually her stalker. She couldn't believe she actually fell in love with him. She thought that she escaped him, yet, he's here, revealing himself to her.

Anger soon then filled her body, while he sat there waiting for what her response would be. Man, he's not going to like it.

She shot a glare at him. And the next thing he knew was he received an oh-so-painful slap in the face.

"How could you?!" She shouted as tears were streaming down her face. Not long enough, his tears started to roll down too. "I trusted you! I thought you were Jake! But no, you're not! You manipulated me! How could you?! Why did you have to do this to me?" She yelled at him as she hit him with her hands.

"No, Rapunzel. It's not like that!" He said, avoiding her every hit.

"Then what is it? Because you love me? Like me? Huh? Tell me why?!"

"Yes!" And with that he finally caught her two hands. "Do you think I would be such a jerk following your every move, knowing your schedules, taking pictures of you, being a damn stalker of you and following you right here if I don't like you?! I freaking like you, Rapunzel!" He nearly shouted, his face was red because of her anger. She stared right back at him but she's still glaring at him.

"You know what hurts the most? Huh? It's the fact that I also like you, Jack! I already like you and I know I shouldn't be!" She shouted back as she walked out of the door.

That words left him dumbfounded. He stood there like a statue. A part of him was happy because she really likes him. Him not Jake. But a part of him was disappointed of himself. She's right. She's damn right and he's so damn wrong.

Wait, she did walk out right? The heck?! It was 9 in the evening and it's even raining for heaven's sake. Something might happen to her.

He rushed out of the door out from the apartment, calling her name. He ran to the parking lot. He didn't know why but he senses that she's there.

He was already soaking wet, but he didn't care. He has to find her or else, he would kill himself. He ran here and there, calling her name. No answer.

When he saw her sitting on the ground, crying and shaking. She was already soaking wet because of the rain. Damn! She might catch a cold or worse, a high fever.

He ran towards her as he took his jacket off and wrapped it around her, but she refused. "No! Go away! Leave me alone!"

He stared down at her before bending right in front of her. As he did so, she looked away immediately. He gently cupped her face with his right hand as she finally looked at him. He smiled sadly. "Do you really want me to leave you alone?"

Her stare at him softened as she looked away as her eyes started to water again. Honestly, even though she's angry at him, she doesn't want him to go. They've been really close and.. it's just.. it's tough being in a situation like this.

He smiled a little. "If you really want me to let you go and leave you, let's get out if here. You might catch a disease or something. We don't want that right? Besides I'll never forgive myself if something happens to you."

She looked at him. His eyes were filled of sadness and tears and she could tell he's fighting it back just like her. And instead, he's giving her a smile.

She nodded that made him smile. He stood up and helped her. He wrapped his jacket around her as they walked back to the apartment.

~~

When they're back at her room he instructed her to take a bath and change her clothes that she did so. While she's doing that, he bought some medicines in a convenient store just in case if she'll have a fever or something.

"Punz, I bought you some medicines. Just in case." He said as she nodded. He smiled as he put the bag of medicines on the table and went to her.

She was sitting on her bed as he sat down beside her. He looked at her before tucking a loose strand of her wet hair in her ear. She looked away as she tried to fought back her tears.

Why is she feeling this way? Shouldn't she be angry at him? Shouldn't she screaming at him, cursing him? Why? She should be happy now he's leaving her, yet her heart was breaking apart.

"I'm sorry. I'm really sorry." He said, holding her hand, sobbing. She looked at him. Honestly, she was moved. She wanted to hug him or tell him that  'it's fine' but.. she held it back.

Then he looks up at her as he managed to smile. "Sorry for being such a jerk. Sorry for ruining your life. Sorry for everything." He said as her tears were already rolling down her cheeks.

"Ssh.. don't cry." He said, wiping her tears away. "I promise, I won't be here tomorrow. I... I'll let you go." His heart fell when he said those words as did she. But he knew that it would be better if he'll leave. It might've been better not him entering her life. And as the song says 'only know you love her when you let her go'.

Maybe he's not addicted to her. Maybe because he loves her. And he'll do anything for her. Even letting her go.

"Ssh. Go to bed now." He said, giving her the best smile he could but deep inside, he's dying.

She laid on her bed turning around to the other side of the bed so he couldn't see her trying not to cry. Why? Why does it hurt so much? Why does love hurt so much? Why does love make all things complicated and sad? She doesn't want him to go. She doesn't want him to let her go. And she didn't know why she can't even say it to him. She just closed her eyes and prayed that this was just a bad dream. A sad beautiful bad dream.

The next morning when she woke up, she looked around. There's no sign of him. She tried calling his name, but no answer. One thing came to her mind. He fulfilled his promise. He let her go. He finally let her go.

She didn't know why but her eyes sting as tears once again rolled down on her face. She cried so hard. It's the first time she had cry this hard. No, it wasn't her headache giving her the pain, it's her heart. Maybe she really does like him so that's why it hurts like this.

After a few minutes, Merida arrived with Hiccup. (They had the keys to her apartment). Oh yeah. Today's a weekend, she forgot. When they saw her crying, they immediately asked her why and hugged her. She told the two what happened to her. All that had happened to her.

~~

A month later...

The bell rang in the internet cafe as  a new customer comes in. Jack maintaned his job even though he received an ear-shattering sermon from Aster when he returned. It's been awhile now, but she's still the one who's in his heart. And that would never change. His eyes didn't leave the newspaper he's reading. He has his employees so he can just relax.

"Sir. A lady wants to speak with you." One of his employee said. Jack looked at him before smirking. "Another fan of mine?" He cockily asked.

The employee laughed. "Well, I really do think you should speak to her."

"Fine." And with that, he stood up and went to the lady who's sitting in the waiting area. And since she was reading a book, he couldn't see much of her face. Just her perfectly golden hair. Wait, golden hair? 

"Uh.. miss? You want to talk to me?" He asked. And when the lady looked up, his heart nearly stopped.

It's her. Rapunzel.

She timidly smiled at him as she stood up. "Um.. I was just wondering.. can I talk to you? Like a lunch or something?"

He was in complete shock. Is it really her?

"If you don't have a free time, it's fine I could just--"

"No! I mean, no. It's fine. Of course I have time for you." He said. Man, he's blabbering.

She giggled as he chuckled. After a few minutes, they arrived at a restaurant. Nothing fancy.

After an awkward conversation, they soon began to get back on track and they started to be the same way again. Just like before. But today, it's more special. Because now, it's all true. No pretences. She already forgave him and she's willing to give him a chance.

And yeah, there were the two, laughing, sharing stories. Forgetting about the past and replacing it with new and happier ones. Reliving their old feelings for each other. Who knows? Maybe in the next few weeks, he'll be finally calling her his. ;)

--
A/N:

Phew! Hahaha I finished it! XD sorry for the long chapter guys and I'm so sorry if I bored you and I hope I didn't waste your time. And sorry because it took me so long just to finish this. (Took me about 4 days) anyways, thank you so much for everything. :D

Anyways, I'm planning to make a book about my new ship (don't worry, Jackunzel is still my OTP and it will be forever~)

It's called GraIre (Gray x Claire) it's a ship from my fave game called Harvest Moon (does anybody knows this game?) It's really a cute ship and I always always remember Jackunzel whenever I read fanfics about them. X)

If you don't know them, I'll just write a brief description about them. Hope you'll read it. XD (I'm not forcing you if you just want to :)

Woah. This is the most probably long chapter in this book. XD peace.

Thanks again for reading :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 49.5K 54
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
386K 11.8K 92
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
1M 58.7K 37
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
491K 14.1K 106
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc