๐‘ด๐’‚๐’‡๐’Š๐’‚ ๐‘บ๐’•๐’†๐’‘๐’ƒ๐’“๐’๐’•๐’‰...

By hahahaizzmeee

"๐‘บ๐’‰๐’† ๐’Š๐’” ๐’‚ ๐’๐’Š๐’•๐’•๐’๐’† ๐’…๐’†๐’—๐’Š๐’ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’•๐’‰ ๐’‚๐’ ๐’‚๐’๐’ˆ๐’†๐’'๐’” ๐’‡๐’‚๐’„๐’†." " ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’†๐’š ๐’‚๐’“๐’† ๐’Š๐’๐’„๐’“๐’†๐’…... More

Copyright์ €์ž‘๊ถŒ
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’“๐’‚๐’„๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐‘ท๐’“๐’๐’‡๐’Š๐’๐’†์บ๋ฆญํ„ฐ ํ”„๋กœํ•„
๐‘ท๐’“๐’๐’๐’๐’ˆ๐’–๐’†ํ”„๋กค๋กœ๊ทธ
1์žฅ
์ œ 2 ์žฅ
3 ์žฅ
4์žฅ
5์žฅ
6์žฅ
7์žฅ
8์žฅ
9์žฅ
10์žฅ
11์žฅ
12์žฅ
13์žฅ
14์žฅ
15์žฅ
16์žฅ
17์žฅ
18์žฅ
19์žฅ
20์žฅ
21์žฅ
22์žฅ
23์žฅ
24์žฅ
25์žฅ
26์žฅ
27์žฅ
28์žฅ
29์žฅ
30์žฅ
31์žฅ
32์žฅ
33์žฅ
34์žฅ
35์žฅ
36์žฅ
37์žฅ
38์žฅ
39์žฅ
40์žฅ
41์žฅ
42์žฅ
43์žฅ
44์žฅ
45์žฅ
46์žฅ
48์žฅ
49์žฅ
50์žฅ
Epilogue๋ฐœ๋ฌธ
Ending note
The ultimate date (bonus)
The ultimate search(extra)
The ultimate graduation
The ultimate fight
The ultimate fight part 2
The ultimate mishap
The ultimate abduction
The ultimate Hyung line moments
The ultimate Maknae line moments
The ultimate triplets
The ultimate days
The ultimate days part 2
Important vote
important
It's out
It's out 2!!!
Notice
Notice
Request book๐Ÿ—ณ
200k special.
Special thanks to
Book Recommendations
300k+ special
The Ultimate Leaving (1year special)
The ultimate Leaving part 2
The ultimate leaving part 3
The ultimate leaving part 4
Hola!
The ultimate big brother
ALERT!
The ultimate Attack(500k Special)
Inportant
Updated

47์žฅ

7.9K 378 20
By hahahaizzmeee

Author's Pov

You guys didn't gave me an option but to update today.
So here you go.
Also GopikaGJ
K

inda requested for this plot a lot time ago so here you go!!
Also no update tomorrow. Imma delete Wattpad after this 🙂

Third Person's Pov

"She was poisoned. It was brodifacoum, in simple words rat poison" the doctor explained as the boys waited out in front of the emergency room.

As soon as Byeol had lost consciousness, the boys had rushed her to the hospital.

"And only they knew what a nightmare it was to look at her and the whole ride to the hospital."

The three male maknaes had even cried.

The boys gaze hardened, a furious look on their faces that even the doctor was scared.

She is going to be fine right? Namjoon asked.

She is...just a little rest that is... the doctor said before leaving them alone.

"There is a snitch among us" Namjoon looked at his brothers.

He/She will pay for it! Jungkook growled.

"Taehyung call Yeonjun for me and tell him to find out who it is..i want him/her in our basement by tomorrow" Namjoon ordered as Taehyung nodded.

They all opened the vip room where Byeol was sleeping peacefully, a more gentle look on their faces.

Jin sat beside her as he caressed her cheeks.

"I never wanted to see her here again but here we are" he voiced out as the boys calmly listened to their oldest.

"This is the reason why i didn't wanted her to be in this mafia shit..i didn't wanted her to be in danger ever again.... when we finally found her but look where we are" Jin said looking at Byeol with sadness.

"I know Hyung but it was Byeol's decision. We can't restrain her" Namjoon stated.

But we failed to protect her again! Yoongi voiced out bitterly.

No you did not....the boys turned towards the voice to look at Byeol slowly opening her eyes.

"As soon as her eyes met her brothers she gave them a beautiful smile as they found themselves finally breathing."

"Her smile was the only reassurance they needed."

Byeol! You ok? Does it hurt?! It was Jungkook who quiet frankly pushed Jin away as he sat beside Byeol taking his place.

Jin cursed at Jungkook which went ignored by everyone.

I am fine... she rasped.

"We are sorry Byeol, we couldn't protect you" Taehyung whimpered as Byeol sighed getting up.

"Stop playing the blame game. It's not your fault unless you poisoned me which you did not so stop with all this bullshit. You were the one who told me that Mafia never plays the blame game then why are you doing that? Does it not apply to you?!"

The boys went quiet at her statement.

"It's not your fault my dear brothers" she spoke gently. I am fine really! If you want i can do a dance to prove that? Should i? I will dance on back door right now!

The boys finally laughed a little at her as her eyes shone.

Alright you are fine! Jimin Chuckled.

So i assume we have a traitor among us? Byeol's eyes changed as she looked at her brothers.

"We do and we are going to find them" Hoseok spat.

_____

The room was quiet, the only sound Heard was Byeol's soft snores.

The boys had left earlier to grab some things from the house.

"It was Byeol alone."

The door creaked open as the shadow creeped inside her room.

Quietly tip toeing to her bed, a creepy smile took over his face as he looked at Byeol's sleeping figure.

"Goodbye Kim Byeol" he smirked, pillow in his hand as he brought it closer to her face.

Are you sure? What a cliche way to kill someone....Rat poison? Choking? What soppy operas do you watch? I can recommend good ones to you, if you live that is....

The man flinched as Byeol's eyes shot open.

He didn't have time to react when she instantly shot up, punching him straight to the face and tackling him.

Before he could fight back, the hospital room swung open and the boys appeared.

It was all part of their plan, they knew he would strike.

The man was done for.

Who the fuck are you?! Who sent you?! Byeol twisted his arms as he groaned but still didn't answer.

He won't answer like this! Jungkook take him!

Jungkook nodded taking him away from Byeol not before giving him another punch on the face.

"Be grateful i am not killing you this second because we have some things we want to know from you" Jungkook growled kicking him in the ribs.

Boys were furious, they were livid.

Are you okay Byeoliee? Jimin came towards her checking her from head to toe.

I am fine Hyung... she assured. But what are you going to do with him?

"Take him to the basement and torture him" Taehyung shrugged nonchalantly like the words coming out of his mouth weren't intense.

The door opened again as now Yeonjun entered.

Byeol's eyes shone a fraction when she saw him.

"No they were not dating. Their relationship was complicated."

Though Yeonjun still held the same feelings for her if not stronger, the same can't be said about Byeol.

She was in denial..she knew what her heart wanted but she was not accepting it.

But they had grown a lot closer than before like bestfriends.

So their relationship remained weird.

As soon as their eyes met, he rushed towards her as he held her shoulder.

Are you ok Byeol? Are you hurt?

She shook her head. I am fine...

Yeonjun sighed as he looked at her brothers looking at him skepticaly.

"The boys knew what Yeonjun felt for their sister, they even knew what their sister felt towards him even if she hasn't realised it herself."

They can see the way she looked at him.

The boys trusted Yeonjun but they were still overprotective.

She is fine! Yoongi huffed getting in between them as Byeol lowly chuckled.

"They always did that when she was with him."

I am tired... Byeol said as she made her way back to the bed.

Today was a long day.

Jimin you stay with her here, we will go back for a while... Namjoon stated. And Yeonjun.....

I will stay here! he affirmed Making Namjoon sigh.

"Alright Jimin, Yeonjun i am leaving her to you both".

They both nodded as all of them now looked at Byeol who was out at the speed of lightning.

Namjoon came towards her, gently kissing her forehead.

"Sweet dreams Byeol."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.5K 1.4K 70
๐™๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™„๐™จ ๐™๐™๐™š ๐™Ž๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฎ ๐™Š๐™› ๐™๐™ฌ๐™ค ๐™‹๐™š๐™ค๐™ฅ๐™ก๐™š ๐™’๐™๐™ค ๐™‡๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š๐™จ ๐™€๐™ญ๐™–๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™Š๐™ฅ๐™ฅ๐™ค๐™จ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™š ๐™๐™ค ๐™€๐™–๐™˜๐™ ๐™Š๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ง ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™’๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™จ...
106K 3K 35
DISCONTINUED แดแด‹ ๊œฑแด ษช แด…แดษดแด› แด‹ษดแดแดก สœแดแดก แด›แด แดกส€ษชแด›แด‡ แด…แด‡๊œฑแด„ส€ษชแดฉแด›ษชแดษด๊œฑ ๊œฑแด ษช แดษดสŸy สœแด€แด แด‡ แด›แด ๊œฑแด€y ส™แด›๊œฑ แด€ษดแด… yษด สœแด€๊œฑ ษดแด ส€แดแดแด€ษดแด›ษชแด„ ส€แด‡สŸแด€แด›ษชแดษด๊œฑสœษชแดฉ ส™แดœแด›... แด›สœแด‡ส€แด‡ แดกษชสŸสŸ ส™แด‡ แด€ สŸแดแด แด‡ ๊œฑ...
5.5K 160 8
๐‘Œ/๐‘›, ๐‘Ž ๐‘ ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘”๐‘™๐‘’ ๐‘‘๐‘Ž๐‘ข๐‘”๐’‰๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘Ž ๐‘ ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘”๐‘™๐‘’ ๐‘š๐‘œ๐‘š, ๐‘ก๐’‰๐‘’ ๐‘š๐‘œ๐‘š ๐‘ค๐’‰๐‘œ ๐‘“๐‘’๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘–๐‘› ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘ก๐’‰ ๐‘Ž ๐‘’๐‘ฅ-๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘“๐‘–๐‘Ž ๐‘™๐‘’๐‘Ž๏ฟฝ...
56.5K 1.4K 22
โœจ Starry Sky โœจ (Mafia step-brothers AU ) "I don't want to feel close to anyone, I don't want to rely on anyone. I don't want to feel weak because o...