๐‘ด๐’‚๐’‡๐’Š๐’‚ ๐‘บ๐’•๐’†๐’‘๐’ƒ๐’“๐’๐’•๐’‰...

By hahahaizzmeee

"๐‘บ๐’‰๐’† ๐’Š๐’” ๐’‚ ๐’๐’Š๐’•๐’•๐’๐’† ๐’…๐’†๐’—๐’Š๐’ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’•๐’‰ ๐’‚๐’ ๐’‚๐’๐’ˆ๐’†๐’'๐’” ๐’‡๐’‚๐’„๐’†." " ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’†๐’š ๐’‚๐’“๐’† ๐’Š๐’๐’„๐’“๐’†๐’…... More

Copyright์ €์ž‘๊ถŒ
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’“๐’‚๐’„๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐‘ท๐’“๐’๐’‡๐’Š๐’๐’†์บ๋ฆญํ„ฐ ํ”„๋กœํ•„
๐‘ท๐’“๐’๐’๐’๐’ˆ๐’–๐’†ํ”„๋กค๋กœ๊ทธ
1์žฅ
์ œ 2 ์žฅ
3 ์žฅ
4์žฅ
5์žฅ
6์žฅ
7์žฅ
8์žฅ
9์žฅ
10์žฅ
11์žฅ
12์žฅ
13์žฅ
14์žฅ
15์žฅ
16์žฅ
17์žฅ
18์žฅ
19์žฅ
20์žฅ
21์žฅ
22์žฅ
23์žฅ
24์žฅ
25์žฅ
26์žฅ
27์žฅ
28์žฅ
29์žฅ
30์žฅ
31์žฅ
32์žฅ
33์žฅ
34์žฅ
35์žฅ
36์žฅ
37์žฅ
38์žฅ
39์žฅ
40์žฅ
41์žฅ
42์žฅ
43์žฅ
44์žฅ
46์žฅ
47์žฅ
48์žฅ
49์žฅ
50์žฅ
Epilogue๋ฐœ๋ฌธ
Ending note
The ultimate date (bonus)
The ultimate search(extra)
The ultimate graduation
The ultimate fight
The ultimate fight part 2
The ultimate mishap
The ultimate abduction
The ultimate Hyung line moments
The ultimate Maknae line moments
The ultimate triplets
The ultimate days
The ultimate days part 2
Important vote
important
It's out
It's out 2!!!
Notice
Notice
Request book๐Ÿ—ณ
200k special.
Special thanks to
Book Recommendations
300k+ special
The Ultimate Leaving (1year special)
The ultimate Leaving part 2
The ultimate leaving part 3
The ultimate leaving part 4
Hola!
The ultimate big brother
ALERT!
The ultimate Attack(500k Special)
Inportant
Updated

45์žฅ

8.3K 385 44
By hahahaizzmeee

❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎

Third Person's Pov

Byeol panted heavily, falling down on the floor.

You ok Byeolie? Taehyung lent her his hand, helping her get up.

Here... Jimin handed her a water bottle as she mumbled a thank you.

"I think that's enough for today" Jungkook said as Byeol immediately whined.

I can still go on!

"I know you can but that's enough Byeol, you already went on more than any person had with me. So rest now."

Byeol pouted but complied nonetheless.

"To say the boys were impressed with her would be an understatement. Even they were not as good as Byeol is when they entered the Mafia world. They knew she was destined to it."

"Alright Byeol now the first session is over, let me tell you about our enemy" Namjoon said as Byeol sat up straighter listening keenly.

Our enemy is "Oh GO-OH."

"Oh GO-OH? It sounds like a ghost's name" Byeol commented.

"And he is the one who killed our mother and your adoptive father" he continued already used to Byeol's commentary.

Byeol nodded with clenched hands waiting for him to continue.

"He has a son, who's identity is unknown. No other family. Just him and his son as much as we know."

You don't know anything about his son?

"Nothing....Just his name Oh Ji-hyun. He lives in the shadow. He can be anywhere."

"He is dangerous i see, he can be anywhere in disguise of anyone" Byeol noted.

That's right... Namjoon nodded. That's all the information we have on them.

Byeol thought for a while before she spoke up..I know someone who can give us more information.

_________

Eomma you never told us the whole story of what happened to Appa! Byeol looked at her mother who sighed.

"Well your Appa worked with Oh. He was a cop and he used to hide the evidences against Oh and in return he paid us" Hara explained as Byeol took a deep breath.

What happened then.....? Why did Appa betray them?

Your Appa was doing wrong i accept it but your Appa wasn't a bad person....

What do you mean Eomma?

"Oh...He raped a woman and he asked your Appa do get rid of any evidence" Hara stated as Everybody's breath hitched.

"Your Appa couldn't do it, he could never. He had a daughter himself so he knew how it felt, so he went against him. It was only him nobody, else supported him in the fear of Oh but he never backed down. He had nearly succeeded when you know he shot him in front of you....."Hara trailed off controlling her tears.

The case was closed as the lack of evidence and then you know what happened to your Appa's case.....

Byeol closed her eyes. Her Appa wasn't a bad person she assured herself..he fought for justice when nobody did.

What happened to that woman Eomma? Yoongi questioned.

I don't know......

Did you perhaps knew her name? Jin asked.

Hara thought for a while. Yes i do actually. "Her name was Lee Yeon-su."

________

The group was standing in front of a run down apartment where Yeon-su lived.

Are we ready for this?

Yes.

"The people eyed them up and down especially Byeol as the boys covered her protectively."

"The building was worse inside then it was from outside. Bottle of alcohol lying freely on the floor and the smell inside was another story."

The boys and Byeol carefully walked to the given address their eyes wandering to the surroundings.

"This is it. 401. Lee Yeon-su lives here" Jin said as Byeol stepped up looking at the worn out front door."

She took a deep breath pressing the door bell.

Nothing happened.

Ofcourse the door bell won't work in a place like this! she groaned.

She knocked on the door loudly but nobody answered.

Anybody there? She shouted as suddenly a bang was heard inside the apartment.

The siblings shared a look as Byeol again continued knocking.

Miss Lee? You in there? Can you please open the door?

No response was heard as Byeol continued knocking.

Miss Le-

The door cracked open a bit as a woman peeked out of it.

What do you want? She rudely spat.

We want to talk....

About what?

Byeol gulped. "About Oh GO-OH."

The door closed again harshly Making Byeol flinch.

Do you want me to break the door? Jungkook suddenly questioned as Byeol shook her head no.

Miss Lee....i know it must be hard for you.....i haven't gone through anything like this but i am a woman myself.......

You don't know anything! She shouted from inside.

"She is not going to talk like this" Taehyung sighed.

Miss Yeon-su, we want to help you....

Do you now?!

Yes.... Do you remember officer Kim Woo tak?

Yeon-Su went quiet as Byeol took it as a sign to continue.

I am his daughter.....I am Woo tak's daughter. Kim Byeol.

Everybody went quiet as few seconds later the lock clicked and the door opened.

Come in....A woman in her early thirties gestured.

The woman looked weared out, tired. She looked unhappy.

What do you want to know?

About GO-OH......

The woman sighed. I am telling you this because you are the officers daughter. I had given up on justice but your father, he fought for me till the end. He gave me a reason to live.

Byeol gulped listening to this.

"Oh GO-OH, is the cruelest man ever. You might have already heard what happened to me..."

We are sorry...

It's ok.....So about him, he has a son......

That's what we want to know about, have you perhaps seen his son?

I have infact....

How does he look like?

He must be his age! she pointed at Jungkook.

That information helps a lot....can you identify him if you see him?

Yeon su thought for a while. It's been 10 years but i suppose i can.

Byeol stood up as she went towards her. That's great then-

Bang!

Byeol fell backwards as the boys screamed.

Byeol!!!!

Cliffhanger 😌
I hope you guys are not loosing interest in the book🤧

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.9K 545 34
" ๐๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐š๐ญ๐œ๐ก ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ž๐ฒ๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ฅ๐ค๐ฌ ๐›๐ฒ, ๐–๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐š ๐ฌ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ž๐ฒ๐ž๐ฌ, ๐๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ง ๐ญ...
43.8K 1K 25
Y/n and her brothers were living a happy life, but they got to know that their dad was hiding something to know. Will his dad share something with th...
107K 3K 35
DISCONTINUED แดแด‹ ๊œฑแด ษช แด…แดษดแด› แด‹ษดแดแดก สœแดแดก แด›แด แดกส€ษชแด›แด‡ แด…แด‡๊œฑแด„ส€ษชแดฉแด›ษชแดษด๊œฑ ๊œฑแด ษช แดษดสŸy สœแด€แด แด‡ แด›แด ๊œฑแด€y ส™แด›๊œฑ แด€ษดแด… yษด สœแด€๊œฑ ษดแด ส€แดแดแด€ษดแด›ษชแด„ ส€แด‡สŸแด€แด›ษชแดษด๊œฑสœษชแดฉ ส™แดœแด›... แด›สœแด‡ส€แด‡ แดกษชสŸสŸ ส™แด‡ แด€ สŸแดแด แด‡ ๊œฑ...
360K 14.3K 45
Your dad married again to a woman with a son. You don't know that in a short period of time living with your step brother, you already had feelings f...