๐‘ด๐’‚๐’‡๐’Š๐’‚ ๐‘บ๐’•๐’†๐’‘๐’ƒ๐’“๐’๐’•๐’‰...

By hahahaizzmeee

"๐‘บ๐’‰๐’† ๐’Š๐’” ๐’‚ ๐’๐’Š๐’•๐’•๐’๐’† ๐’…๐’†๐’—๐’Š๐’ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’•๐’‰ ๐’‚๐’ ๐’‚๐’๐’ˆ๐’†๐’'๐’” ๐’‡๐’‚๐’„๐’†." " ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’†๐’š ๐’‚๐’“๐’† ๐’Š๐’๐’„๐’“๐’†๐’…... More

Copyright์ €์ž‘๊ถŒ
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’“๐’‚๐’„๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐‘ท๐’“๐’๐’‡๐’Š๐’๐’†์บ๋ฆญํ„ฐ ํ”„๋กœํ•„
๐‘ท๐’“๐’๐’๐’๐’ˆ๐’–๐’†ํ”„๋กค๋กœ๊ทธ
1์žฅ
์ œ 2 ์žฅ
3 ์žฅ
4์žฅ
5์žฅ
6์žฅ
7์žฅ
8์žฅ
9์žฅ
10์žฅ
11์žฅ
12์žฅ
13์žฅ
14์žฅ
15์žฅ
16์žฅ
17์žฅ
18์žฅ
19์žฅ
20์žฅ
21์žฅ
22์žฅ
23์žฅ
24์žฅ
25์žฅ
26์žฅ
27์žฅ
28์žฅ
29์žฅ
30์žฅ
31์žฅ
32์žฅ
33์žฅ
34์žฅ
35์žฅ
36์žฅ
37์žฅ
38์žฅ
39์žฅ
40์žฅ
41์žฅ
42์žฅ
43์žฅ
45์žฅ
46์žฅ
47์žฅ
48์žฅ
49์žฅ
50์žฅ
Epilogue๋ฐœ๋ฌธ
Ending note
The ultimate date (bonus)
The ultimate search(extra)
The ultimate graduation
The ultimate fight
The ultimate fight part 2
The ultimate mishap
The ultimate abduction
The ultimate Hyung line moments
The ultimate Maknae line moments
The ultimate triplets
The ultimate days
The ultimate days part 2
Important vote
important
It's out
It's out 2!!!
Notice
Notice
Request book๐Ÿ—ณ
200k special.
Special thanks to
Book Recommendations
300k+ special
The Ultimate Leaving (1year special)
The ultimate Leaving part 2
The ultimate leaving part 3
The ultimate leaving part 4
Hola!
The ultimate big brother
ALERT!
The ultimate Attack(500k Special)
Inportant
Updated

44์žฅ

8.5K 409 87
By hahahaizzmeee

Author's note

I love you all❤️❤️

Also this chapter is quite funny 🤸🏻‍♀️🤡

Third Person's Pov

Next morning came sooner than expected.

Byeol who was sleeping peacefully was woken up from her slumber.

Byeol wake up! It was Jimin's voice as Byeol cracked open an eye, looking outside the window.

It was dark.

What do you want? She whined turning towards the other direction.

Jimin sighed. It's time for your training.

That had her eyes opening as she quickly Checked the time.

4:30 am, the crack of dawn.

Right now? Seriously?

"You can go back to sleep if you give up the idea of revenge."

Byeol shot up in a sitting position hearing that.

Nah, i am up i will be there in five.

And she was there in five.

I thought you guys hate waking up early....so how do you wake up at 4 in the morning? Byeol yawned.

"We do actually, but when it's training day sleep doesn't matter at that point, we have been trained that way" Jimin replied as they made their way to the basement.

"All of her brothers were present there. Not all of her brothers but also Someone who was not."

Someone known as Yeonjun.

Not going to let him distract me.. Byeol made a decision diverting her attention to her brothers.

"Byeol, we will brief you about our work" Namjoon stated.

Our group is called Bts.

Bts as in behind the scenes?

"No Bts as in Bangtan Sonyeodan."

What are you, a k pop group?

"No we obviously are not and we named ourselves bulletproof boy scouts as there were only seven of us but we can change the name now that you joined us."

Nahh..i like the name.. Byeol said.

Ok then, so i am the leader of this group.

Byeol nodded waiting for him to continue.

We all have some specific things we are good at, like Jungkook here is the best at combat.

Hmmm....

We also have codenames which i will tell you now.

Mine is RM.

RM, like Rap monster, Real me?

No, as in RM.....Jin Hyungs code name is S J.

As in Seokjin...Too plain.

What? Jin looked absolutely offended at Byeol's comment.

Namjoon cleared his throat. Moving on... Jimin's is J M.

As in Jimin? Isn't it too obvious?Sounds like an Instagram username.(a/n: you see what i did there! Jimin come back on Instagram!!)

It is not... Namjoon said. Anyways Jungkook's is JK.

Ofcourse it is.....

Taehyung's here is V...

"Now you are talking. Now this one looks like a real code name. V, how cool!"Byeol grinned as Taehyung looked extremely proud.

Ok moving on.... Yoongi's is Suga and-

Suga? Or Sugar?

Suga.

Inspired by the basketball player?

Yes that's it! Yoongi beamed at her.. that's why you are my sister!

Ok now last but not the least Namjoon cut them off. Hoseok's name is J Hope.

J Dope?

J Hope.

"Doesn't make much of a difference. But seriously J hope? For a mafia, is it not a little bit too optimistic? I mean how do you introduce yourself? Do you say something like I am your hope you are my hope, I am J hope."

The boys burst out laughing as Hoseok glared at her.

Byeol... Hoseok warned.

Ok i will stop... Byeol said looking towards Namjoon again.

And also Yeonjun's name is YN.

Wait YN... As in your name? YN from fan fictions? Dude do you read Fanfictions? Byeol looked curiously at Yeonjun who just shook his head.

"I don't, wherever you get those ideas from but no it's just YN" Yeonjun deadpanned.

"I know where i get those ideas from, Wattpad" she mumbled to herself.

So Byeol what will be your code name? Jungkook asked.

Byeol thought for a moment before she grinned.

"Dasom" she answered.

Dasom?

"That's right. Dasom was initially supposed to be a part of this mafia world so be it. She would be my alter ego. She would be a part of this world..in mafia world i will be known as Dasom. "

The boys nodded in agreement. That's actually really good. Dasom it is.

Alright so let me tell you your schedule. In the morning you have combat, in the noon you have shooting and in the evening you would be working on hacking..

"The role would be switching between us boys. We are the ones who will teach you" Namjoon explained.

So are you ready?

Byeol nodded smirking to herself. "She was ready to be her enemies ultimate nightmare."

_______

Her first lesson was with Jungkook while all her brothers sat in the sidelines observing her.

Have you taken any martial arts lesson prior to this? Jungkook questioned.

"Yes i have. I am black belt in taekwondo."

Hmmmm Jungkook nodded.. But that's not enough, in mafia world belts doesn't matter for survival.

Alright, then i want you to come at me...

Come at you?

Hit me with what you got.

Are you sure?

"Hesitation is not a part of mafia world Byeol. You hesitate, you die."

Byeol noted that as she lunged at him, hands in the air but Jungkook easily caught her arm, twisting it.

Too slow! he remarked letting go of her arms.

"You would have been dead by now. I expected more from you" Jungkook mocked very well knowing what he was doing.

Byeol's gaze hardened as she welcomed his provocation.

She was now more than ready to prove herself.

One more time! she said getting into position.

Alright come on!

She again lunged at him and Jungkook again caught her arms or so he thought.

See i caught you again! Jungkook bragged.

Are you sure about that? Byeol smirked kicking him in the knees, making him loose his balance and let go of her arms as she quickly pushed him on the ground straddling him.

Oh how the tables had turn.

Oh wow! She really got Jungkook down! That's my sister! Jin cheered as Byeol smiled widely.

"But her smile was soon wiped as she now found their positions switched with Jungkook now straddling her."

He looked down at her while smirking. Another lesson, Never turn your back on your enemies.

But i didn't turn my back! I was in your front though!Byeol grunted as Jungkook let go of her Shaking his head.

Once again from the start! Jungkook commanded as Byeol sighed.

"It was not going to be easy."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.3K 1.4K 70
๐™๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™„๐™จ ๐™๐™๐™š ๐™Ž๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฎ ๐™Š๐™› ๐™๐™ฌ๐™ค ๐™‹๐™š๐™ค๐™ฅ๐™ก๐™š ๐™’๐™๐™ค ๐™‡๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š๐™จ ๐™€๐™ญ๐™–๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™Š๐™ฅ๐™ฅ๐™ค๐™จ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™š ๐™๐™ค ๐™€๐™–๐™˜๐™ ๐™Š๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ง ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™’๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™จ...
112K 7.3K 88
๐€ ๐ซ๐ž๐ฅ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐จ ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž ๐š๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐›๐ฒ ๐ก๐š๐ญ๐ซ๐ž๐. ๐–๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ก๐š๐ญ๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐›๐ž๐ญ๐ซ๐š๏ฟฝ...
38.8K 899 21
ฮฑะฒฯƒฯ…ั‚ ff ๐™๐™๐™š๐™ข๐™š : Dark ff ๐™๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ก๐™š : mafia step siblings ๐™๐™ž๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ : OT7, blackpink , eunwoo ๐™’๐™ง๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง : @shiminuniverse ๐™‚๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ง๐™š :...
103K 4.6K 22
[UNDER MAJOR EDITING] โ˜…ๅฝก ๐Ÿ…’๐Ÿ…ž๐Ÿ…œ๐Ÿ…Ÿ๐Ÿ…›๐Ÿ…”๐Ÿ…ฃ๐Ÿ…”๐Ÿ…“ ๅฝกโ˜… โ๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ! ๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฆ๐˜น๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ซ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ข ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ด!โž...