TOGETHER (JENSOO)

By Jenchichooo

When two people in love promised each other that they will be still together even in their next lives. Will t... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
NEW STORY!

Chapter 24

554 43 2
By Jenchichooo

Since that day, Haein would always drop Jisoo off at school and pick her up in the afternoon.

It will be a lie if Jennie would say that she's not jealous.

It's been a month already, Jisoo and Haein became closer to each other. Jisoo would consider him as a friend, that's all but Haein was starting to like her.

Since Jisoo knows that her Dad trusts Haein, she took the chance to ask her Dad if they can hang out not only with Haein but also with her friends. It's her chance to spend time with Jennie outside the school.

Surprisingly, her Dad agreed. Jisoo thought it's because of Haein. Even though her Dad knows that Jennie would be there too, he still agreed as long as Haein is with them.

-----

Jennie was lying on her bed comfortably and was about to go to sleep when she received a call from Jisoo.

"Hello, baby?"

"Hi, Jendeuk! I thought you wouldn't answer"

"Hmm. It's already late, I was about to sleep."

"Oh I'm sorry, Jendeukie"

Jennie chuckled and smiled. "It's okay, love. So why did you call? I thought you're asleep already?"

"I have good news!" Jisoo informed cheerfully

"You sound so excited, Chu. What is it?"

"We can go out on the weekend now!"

"Really? I could date you outside the school now?"

"We can't Jendeuk."

Jennie's smile turned to frown.
"So what are you saying that we can go out?"

"Me and you with Lisa and Rosé and...Haein."

Jennie furrowed her eyebrows and there was silence.

"Jendeuk?"

"Yah Jendeuk! Are you still there?"

"Why Haein?"

Jisoo let out a sigh. "Haein needs to be there too so my Dad would let me hang out with you."

"I guess I have no choice. As long as I can spend time with you."

"I'm sorry Jendeuk. You know that I love you right?"

It makes Jennie soft every time Jisoo is being sweet to her.

"I know and I love you more, Chu"

Jisoo smiled. "Just trust me okay? I know you're jealous of Haein but I only love you, always remember that."

Jennie frowned. "I'm not jealous of that guy."

"Really? Then why are you giving him a death glare every time you see us together?"

"I'm not!" Jennie denied

Jisoo chuckled. "You're so cute."

"Stop that. I want to see you now and kiss you."

Jisoo giggled. "I want that too but we can't, Jendeuk."

Jennie sighed. "I know. So it's Saturday tomorrow. What do you want to do?"

"Hmmm. Can we go to the beach?" Jisoo asked excitedly

Jennie chuckled. "Of course, baby."

"Yes! I'm gonna inform Lisa and Haein."

"Okay. I'll tell it Rosie too. And Chu?"

Jisoo just hummed in response.

"Since Haein is your personal driver."

"Jendeuk?!"

"What? He said before that he's your personal driver."

"It was a joke, Jendeuk."

"Whatever. He looks like a driver anyway, Let him drive for us."

Jisoo just chuckled at her girlfriend's silliness.

"Okay, Jendeuk. I'll tell him."

"Good. Now...we should sleep cause I'm excited to see you tomorrow"

Jisoo giggled. "Okay. Goodnight, Jendeuk. I love you."

"I love you too. Goodnight and sweet dreams, love." Jennie said before making the sound of kisses

Jisoo giggled before ending the call.

-------------

On the next morning, Haein arrived at Jisoo's house early the morning.

"Good morning Jisoo. All set? Oh let me help you" Haein asked when he saw Jisoo comes out from the house.

"Thank you and good morning too." Jisoo chuckled after handling her bags to Haein.

Haein opens the door on the passenger seat for Jisoo.

"Thank you," Jisoo said before entering his car.

"So who do we pick up next?" Haein asked after putting on his seatbelt.

"Lisa and then we'll go to Jennie's house."

"What about the other one?"

"Oh Rosé? She's Jennie's cousin, she's leaving with them."

Haein never met Jennie and Rosé. He only met Lisa since the latter would come over at Jisoo's house sometimes after class.

"Oh okay. I want to meet them. I only know Lisa" Haein chuckled

Jisoo chuckled. "Sure. I'll introduce you to them later. I know you will get along."

Jisoo doesn't sure why she said that because she knows that would be hard because of Jennie.

Haein just nodded and smiled before starting his car and driving to Lisa's house.

After an hour, they have finally arrived at Jennie's house. They are with Lisa now.

Jisoo dialed her girlfriend's number.

"Hello, Jendeuk? We are waiting here outside."

"Hi, baby! Okay. We are coming"

"Okay, see you."

A few minutes later, they saw Jennie and Rosé walking towards the car. Lisa and Jisoo hurriedly went out of the car. Haein followed them.

"Hello, ba- Chu!" Jennie cut herself when she saw Haein behind Jisoo.

Jisoo smiled at her girlfriend, she just want to hug and kiss her but she can't.
"Hi, Jendeuk. You're ready? And hello Rosie"

Rosé smiled and greeted back before facing Lisa who is grabbing her bags to help her. "Thank you"

Lisa smiled widely and grabbed Rosé's hand and lead her to the car.

----

JENNIE'S POV

"Yes, I'm ready. Let's go?" I smiled back at her. I want to hug and kiss her but I can't because of this Haein.

I almost roll my eyes at him when I saw
him behind Jisoo and smiling.

"Oh wait, I never introduce him to you."

Because I don't want to.

"This is Haein....and Haein, that girl who is Lisa's flirting with is Rosé."

"Yah!" Rosé glared at Jisoo and just waved to Haein

Jisoo chuckled and turned to face the brunette again. "and this is Jennie...my.."

"Her girlfriend" I smiled widely and reached his hand for a handshake, I just pulled away quickly.

"What?" Haein asked confusedly

I just wanna laugh, Jisoo and including Lisa and Rosé who heard what I said widened their eyes.

"Girlfriend. Why? Do you have a problem with that?" I asked him raising my eyebrows

"You mean like... girlfriend?"

"Yeah. Girlfriend. She's my friend and she's a girl so girlfriend."

"Oh. I thought..." He chuckled

I heard Jisoo sigh and I just chuckled.

"I'm Haein, Jisoo's fiancee" He looked at Jisoo and then at me and smiled

I felt a pang on my chest after hearing that. I already know that but, I still don't like the feeling every time I hear that.

I just forced a smile on him and nodded.

Jisoo cleared her throat "Uhh. Let's go?"

I can feel the awkwardness already so I turned my gaze to Jisoo and smiled. "Let's go." I linked my arm to Jisoo's and started to walk

------

Jennie and Haein were about to open the door on the passenger seat for Jisoo at the same time but Haein stopped and raised his eyebrows at Jennie.

While Jisoo who is behind them just slides her hands through her face.

When Jennie realized what she was doing she chuckled awkwardly. "Oh sorry wrong door," she said and quickly open the door on the backseat and took her seat beside Rosé and Lisa.

Haein just chuckled and opened the door for Jisoo.

Jisoo let out a sigh and went inside the car.

This is not gonna be easy, Jisoo thought.

------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.2K 1K 40
Read to see how they go from stealing each other's hearts to claiming it. Jennie could never think that she could be loved this way, she never thoug...
10.4K 729 16
800 years. Jisoo has been looking for the seal to free herself from being immortal for 800 years. What's gonna happen once she met the human who will...
12.9K 872 17
It is nice to have a crush but what if it develop into something deeper? who is responsible to the consequences?? Jisoo find herself into a difficult...
16.5K 1.1K 27
Two people meet in an unexpected journey. They found love in each other. But they where unaware of the upcoming tragedy which will change their life...