The Hatters mermaid Jefferson...

Von Christmas2580

Arista never truly saw the appeal in human's, that was befre she was swept up in the curse. Now living as Hal... Mehr

Mini Trident
Mediocre life
Saving the human
Playgroud antics
12 hours
New student
A Great Tragedy
Girls Night Out
A deal with the Devil
day out with Ruby
The loss of the Beauty
A change on the horizon.
True love
The one i hit with my car
I'm not a lap dog
Dreams or memories
Dragon's Den
A new oppertunity from an old face
Wonderland
Delivering to a familar face
Secret meetings
Hiatus
Baby on the way
Lust for power
What just happend
You can't take this back
Mine Shaft
Christmas Spirit
Glass slipper

Queens of darkness

243 11 0
Von Christmas2580

Sometimes I hate working for rumple.

Right now was one of those times.

Rumple and I were watching the three women in front of us bicker.

Aside form the Evil Queen herself these three ladies were some for the most vicious vilenesses there were.

Cruella de vil
Maleficent
Ursula

I could only stare at Ursula with awe, I'd heard the legends, all mermaids had, but never did I think I'd ever meet her.

After watching them bicker a while longer rumplestiltskin decided to revel us.

"Now now ladies. Don't tear each other apart. I need you all in one piece... Or rather three pieces."

The three ladies turned to us.

"Rumplestiltskin. It was you." Maleficent spoke unimpressed.

Ursula was intent on observing me, I tried not to fidget under her beeding stare.

Rumpelstiltskin bowed.

"Guilty."

Ursula spoke up.

"Someone wanna tell me why I left the sea for this?"

"Oh, yes. The reason for this little tete-a-tete-a-tete... A-tete... We all have something in common, apart from mutual distaste. We're villains. And it's time the villains got their happy endings."

Cruella raised an eyebrow.

It was obvious we had perked the three ladies interest.

Rumple gestured to a siting area.

"Shall we all take a seat."

The ladies looked between each other most likely debating on wether or not to trust us.

Though In the end their curiosity outweighed any hesitancy.

The five of us walked over to the chairs, however before I could make a move a green tentacle wrapped around my waist and pulled me to stand In front of Ursula.

"What would a pretty little mermaid like you be doing so far from the sea."

The tentacles kept their grip.

"She works for me dearie!" Rumple called from the chair where him and the other ladies had taken a seat.

"What is you name?" Ursula demanded.

"Arista."

A smirk appears on Ursula's face.

"My brothers third youngest child."

Wheezing out I ask.

"My father is your brother?"

The smirk melts if of Ursula into something darker.

"Why am I not surprised he never mentioned me, but yes dear we both share the same father Poseidon."

That was news to me.

"If you ladies are done, I'd rather like to start."

The tentacles released me and I plop to the floor.

We quickly join the others and take a seat.

Looking at the dogs I address cruella.

"Can I pet?"

Cruella look as at me with pursed lips.

"Very well."

Siting next to the dog I run my fingers over his head.
The short fur feels surprisingly soft.

"Now then, this happy ending shenanigan you're promising us, can you really do that? Are you really that powerful?" Cruella questioned

Maleficent added on.

"Yeah he's powerful, but not that powerful."

"No one is."  Ursula finished.

"Love how you underestimate me. Adorable."

You'd be surprised at his power.

"What exactly are you offering, short stuff?" Cruella asked rumple

"Only the answer to all your prayers."

"I'm not exactly the religious sort." Cruella speaks so sardonically.

"Shocked."

Cruella shoots up out her chair and rushes rumple.

"Look. I was quite content with my life until I received this summons, and I do not appreciate being dragged around on false promises."

Rumple stood up.

"Nothing false about it, dearie. I know exactly what you want, and you, and you."

"Really?"

Her walked to the middle.

"Really But don't worry. I'm not one to betray trust, so your secrets can remain your own. What I will share is what we all have in common... A desire for happiness. A desire to do what villains can never do. To win and  I'm here to show you how, together."

Rumple can be very persuasive.

"Even if we would work together, no spell known to man or woman can do what you're saying. "

"Of course not, dearie. But we're not looking for a spell. We're looking for a curse. A dark curse. One that, if you help procure it, can get each and every one of you exactly what you want... Your... Happy... Ending. "

Just by their expressions I know rumple has their alliance.

Rumple knows as-well.

"Perfect, well no time to waist dearies."

With a puff of smoke the four of us disappear only to reaper on top of Bald Mountain.

Suddenly my choice of dress was inadequate.

The harsh snow brushes my bare shoulders causing goosebumps to appear all over my body.

I all but run to the cave opening rumple was standing in.

The three ladies behind me.

Rumple behind the treck inside the caves beckoning us to follow him.

" The curse resides here... Bald Mountain. It's protected by a variety of lethal magic obstacles... Obstacles that suit your very specific talents."

We come to a halt, there was a huge door in front of us, only problem it was covered in hundreds or bugs.

"Blood scarabs. The only thing stronger than their venom is their bloodlust. Cruella, I believe with your powers of persuasion they'll be as harmless as puppy dogs." Rumple explained.

Cruella walked forward, kneeling down she let on if the ugly little thing drawl onto her hand.

Shivers run down my back and not from the cold.

I hate bugs.

"I've got a little job for you, darling. Now run along and tell the others."

The bugs scatter and the door is opened.

Cruella boasts

"that's how it's done, darlings."

Our next obstacle is a raging fire.

"The dark curse Fire. Forged from the breath of dragons. Maleficent, I believe this is your area of expertise."

Maleficent walks forward with a deep breath sucks the fire.

Now that's cool.

"Next time, maybe something challenging."

"And now... Ursula... If you don't mind."

Ursula catches the curse with her claws.

She hands it to rumple.

"This what you're looking for?"

"Indeed."

Great now can we go somewhere warm.

Suddenly The mountain starts to move.

"What the hell?"

"What is going on?"

Rumplestiltskin turns to the four of us

"I'm leaving with my prize. And you? Uh, you're about to die. I forgot to mention there's one more thing guarding the curse. The Chernabog... An ancient demon that feeds on evil. It seeks out the heart with the greatest potential for darkness and devours it. That's why I really needed you three, Adieu."

And just like that Rumplestiltskin leaves.

Just Leave's me to die.

After all I've done for him!

That son of a ......

Roar!!

A pure dark creature flys in and lands.

Its body is covered in dark scales that greatly vary in size. In addition to big glowing orange eyes, it has a pair of black bison like horns.

Maleficent attacks the Chernabog but fails to even make a dent.

I hide behind a rock with cruella.

Maleficent points to an opening.

"There's a crack in the wall. We can make it through it."

Cruella scoffs from next to me.

"Well, that's easier said than done. It doesn't seem to know which one of us to go after first."

"Doesn't matter. Once it makes its choice, the other three can make their way to safety.

"So what, we're just playing a game of heart roulette?"

"Once the other three are out of harm's way, they can work together to save the one left behind. Must I figure out everything?"

"And we're supposed to just... Trust you"

Can I trust these ladies?

Well really I don't have much choice.

Maleficent must have my same thoughts process

"First time for everything."

Taking a deep breath the four of us walk out before the monster, it chooses Maleficent.

"I knew it."

"You want darkness? I'll give you darkness."

Maleficent attacks the Chernabog, still nothing happens.

But her distraction allowed myself, Ursula and cruella to scale the cliff.

I all but collapses the moment my legs touch the opening.

"We had a deal, witches! I hope you choke on my bones."

The three of us look at maleficent.

I don't know about These two but I'll hold up my end.

I can't do much, rumple has only taught me the basics so far but it's worth a shot.

Even if it can give maleficent a moment to escape.

Opening my mouth i begin humming, I can feel the hypnosis leave my body and approach the beast.

I'm not powerful enough to distract it completely but just enough for Ursula to rescue Maleficent with her tentacles and bring maleficent to stand with us.

"Yeah, lovely. Now I'll never get the smell of fish out of this dress."

"You're welcome." Ursula snarks.

The four of us hightail it out of the caves not wanting to spend another moment there.

It's only when we are reach the frozen cliffs do we stop for breath.

"That imp abandoned us." Cruella seethed.

I don't blame her, despite my blasé appearance I too was fuming.

"Well ladies how about I give us a lift home." Maleficent spoke.

"How do you plan of that?"

A smirk graced her face and right before our very eyes maleficent vanished and in her place was a dragon.

"I'm afraid I will have To decline I have my own  transportation." I hold out my wrist.

"Well then, farewell Arista." Ursula bids me goodbye before she joins cruella on the back of maleficent.

I hold my bracelet and visualise the castle.

More importantly rumples study.

The bastard was actually siting on the chair.

"It's about time dearie."

Rage consumes me.

"You selfish bastard!" I move to give him  a good right hook, rumple vanishes.

Only to appear behind me and shove me into the chair.

Now I'm trapped on the chair with rumple's weight on top of me.

"You had you own method of escape dearie it's not my fault you didn't use it."

I know he's right.

But still....

"You were willing to let those three die."

"But they didn't."

I want to continue arguing but I'm just to worn out.

"Perhaps I've been too lenient on you dearie, perhaps you need reminding who you work for."

His breath is on the back of my throat.

My throat begins to looses the ability to inhale air, it's not by my own doing, suddenly the intense pressure is gone.

Finding the courage I turn to face him, our noses touch.

Rubbing my throat I glare at him.

"I haven't forgotten."

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

78.7K 1.7K 26
Being the daughter of the dark one was always going to be a struggle. But this? This is just pure madness. It's even harder when you don't remember y...
148K 3.2K 68
(Completed) "Her brother Will, he seems a lot nicer than she is." Anna Heart, A.K.A Ella Scarlett. A.K.A The Knave of Hearts got trapped in the evil...
167 13 10
Kitty's magic is light once more, but for how long? Zelena''s time portal was closed but what havoc could it have already caused for the residents of...
18.7K 523 57
Regina leaves town after absorbing the death curse. She wants to change but it is hard when no one believes in you. Henry realizes what he had with...