๐‘ด๐’‚๐’‡๐’Š๐’‚ ๐‘บ๐’•๐’†๐’‘๐’ƒ๐’“๐’๐’•๐’‰...

By hahahaizzmeee

"๐‘บ๐’‰๐’† ๐’Š๐’” ๐’‚ ๐’๐’Š๐’•๐’•๐’๐’† ๐’…๐’†๐’—๐’Š๐’ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’•๐’‰ ๐’‚๐’ ๐’‚๐’๐’ˆ๐’†๐’'๐’” ๐’‡๐’‚๐’„๐’†." " ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’†๐’š ๐’‚๐’“๐’† ๐’Š๐’๐’„๐’“๐’†๐’…... More

Copyright์ €์ž‘๊ถŒ
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’“๐’‚๐’„๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐‘ท๐’“๐’๐’‡๐’Š๐’๐’†์บ๋ฆญํ„ฐ ํ”„๋กœํ•„
๐‘ท๐’“๐’๐’๐’๐’ˆ๐’–๐’†ํ”„๋กค๋กœ๊ทธ
1์žฅ
์ œ 2 ์žฅ
3 ์žฅ
4์žฅ
5์žฅ
6์žฅ
7์žฅ
8์žฅ
9์žฅ
10์žฅ
11์žฅ
12์žฅ
13์žฅ
14์žฅ
15์žฅ
16์žฅ
17์žฅ
18์žฅ
19์žฅ
20์žฅ
21์žฅ
22์žฅ
23์žฅ
24์žฅ
25์žฅ
26์žฅ
27์žฅ
28์žฅ
29์žฅ
30์žฅ
31์žฅ
32์žฅ
33์žฅ
34์žฅ
35์žฅ
36์žฅ
37์žฅ
38์žฅ
39์žฅ
40์žฅ
41์žฅ
42์žฅ
44์žฅ
45์žฅ
46์žฅ
47์žฅ
48์žฅ
49์žฅ
50์žฅ
Epilogue๋ฐœ๋ฌธ
Ending note
The ultimate date (bonus)
The ultimate search(extra)
The ultimate graduation
The ultimate fight
The ultimate fight part 2
The ultimate mishap
The ultimate abduction
The ultimate Hyung line moments
The ultimate Maknae line moments
The ultimate triplets
The ultimate days
The ultimate days part 2
Important vote
important
It's out
It's out 2!!!
Notice
Notice
Request book๐Ÿ—ณ
200k special.
Special thanks to
Book Recommendations
300k+ special
The Ultimate Leaving (1year special)
The ultimate Leaving part 2
The ultimate leaving part 3
The ultimate leaving part 4
Hola!
The ultimate big brother
ALERT!
The ultimate Attack(500k Special)
Inportant
Updated

43์žฅ

9.2K 427 73
By hahahaizzmeee

Author's note
Few more chapters to go😪
T

hank you for 20k+ reads and 1k+ votes ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Third Person's Pov

No! And that's final!

Byeol folded her arms letting out a scoff as she gave an intimidating glare to her brothers which they equally returned.

You can't stop me! She rebutted.

Watch us! Yoongi challenged, all of them glaring at their sister.

Why?

"Because of her stupid birthday wish. Revenge. Too dangerous."

Give me a valid reason why i can't! Byeol deadpanned, her glare getting deeper.

It's too dangerous Byeol and we are not letting you be in danger! Jin said.

What about you guys then? Aren't you guys in danger or it just applies to me?

Well we are used to it! Taehyung defended.

And how are you used to it?

Because we trained... Jungkook answered.

Exactly! So train me aswell! Byeol said as the boys faces turned blank.

"She had a good ways with words."

You are too young! Namjoon argued.

How old was Jungkook hyung when he entered the Mafia world and don't lie! Byeol demanded.

He was 16......

And i am 17! Byeol expasterated.

The boys shared a look, unsure of how to proceed.

Byeol sighed. "I know you are worried about me but look at it from my point of view, among all of us i was the one who was the most involved. He kidnapped me as a baby, killed my biological mother, shot my father to death in front of me and nearly killed me with a car! And i am not going to just sit! I want revenge for what he did to me, my loved ones. And i am not going to stay in the sidelines no matter what you say. And i have you guys to protect me don't i?!"

Byeol made a very good case but the boys still weren't convinced.

Let her... A voice spoke behind them as they turned to look at Mr Kim.

But Appa-

Let her boys.... She is just like your mother...She is not going to stop no matter what. She get it from Sae Bom. And as she said she has you guys and me to protect her ..... Mr Kim stated as the boys sighed defeatedly.

"Alright we agree but you have to promise to listen to us always and never put yourself in danger" Namjoon stated as Byeol quickly agreed, her fingers crossed behind her back.

Yay! She cheered doing a happy dance as the boys lowly chuckled at her.

"Ok your training starts tomorrow and let me tell you it's not going to be easy especially with me" Jungkook smirked.

Kookie is the best among us... Taehyung explained.

Not for long~ Byeol gave them a sly grin. Because he is going to be replaced by me soon.

________

The boys were in the underground training room, discussing about Byeol's training plan meanwhile Byeol was roaming around the corridor of the mansion, lots of things inside her head.

To say she wasn't scared would be a lie, she knew what she was getting herself into.

"She wasn't a naive child, she already knew what this world held for her but she wasn't going to back off."

Byeol who was walking in a daze snapped out of it when she bumped into someone.

"That someone being Choi Yeonjun."

Great, just great! she thought to herself as she looked for words to say to him. Why couldn't she think of anything?

Yeonjun who sensed her hesitation, chuckled at her.

"I think starting with a hello would be good" he chuckled as Byeol just observed his smiling face.

"There was no doubt that he was truly handsome, so handsome that he might even challenge Hyunjin."

Nah..not happening. Not my Hwang lively! she shrugged away the thought.

But nonetheless, Yeonjun was totally her type now that she noticed.

"Him being tall being the main reason."

She always had a thing for men who were tall, the reason being she came under the tall girl category.

Hey... he waved his hand in front of her as she once again snapped out of her trance.

Byeol cleared her throat. Hi...i think we need to talk ..

We actually do but not here....

Why?

"Because your brothers would kill me if they hear" He admitted as Byeol nodded.

Let's go outside.

________

The night was starry, quite weird considering it had just rained yesterday.

But again lots of things were weird compared to yesterday.

Both of them just looked at the night sky quietly, well actually one of them as Yeonjun was busy looking at his own star.

"His ultimate star."

Take a picture it will last longer~ Byeol raised her eyebrows as she turned her attention to him.

I should take a photo shouldn't i.....

Aren't you being a little too straightforward?

"I always was straightforward. And aren't you being a little too obvious? I thought you would come up with something unique."

Touch'e Byeol mumbled. So are we going to talk or not?

We are.....

So what happened yesterday.... Byeol gulped.

What happened yesterday was something I don't regret .....

You don't?

I don't... Yeonjun smiled at her. I like you Kim Byeol, i really do.

Byeol swallowed the lump in her throat. Since when...?

"Since the first day i saw you in that alley and saw you in the school. I fell for both the person, just didn't realise they were the same person. Yesterday was the day that i realised that i liked you from day one. "

And that peck-

"It was a kiss" Yeonjun corrected her. I know i stole your first kiss and i am glad that it was me.

Byeol gaped at him..What happened to the cold Yeonjun? Was everybody in Mafia business bipolar? Would she turn like them as well?

I really like you Byeol. Maybe it's more than like.....

Byeol gulped looking for the right words.

You don't have to Answer me Yeonjun said reading her mind. I will wait for you. I waited for you for 10 years, i can surely wait a little more... He smiled at her fondly.

Thank you... that's the only word that came out of her mouth as Yeonjun grinned.

Anytime Byeoliee~ he kissed her forehead before going back inside leaving behind a dumbfounded Byeol.

Byeol kept her hand on her heart which was beating at an inhumane speed.

What is he doing to me.........?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

106K 3K 35
DISCONTINUED แดแด‹ ๊œฑแด ษช แด…แดษดแด› แด‹ษดแดแดก สœแดแดก แด›แด แดกส€ษชแด›แด‡ แด…แด‡๊œฑแด„ส€ษชแดฉแด›ษชแดษด๊œฑ ๊œฑแด ษช แดษดสŸy สœแด€แด แด‡ แด›แด ๊œฑแด€y ส™แด›๊œฑ แด€ษดแด… yษด สœแด€๊œฑ ษดแด ส€แดแดแด€ษดแด›ษชแด„ ส€แด‡สŸแด€แด›ษชแดษด๊œฑสœษชแดฉ ส™แดœแด›... แด›สœแด‡ส€แด‡ แดกษชสŸสŸ ส™แด‡ แด€ สŸแดแด แด‡ ๊œฑ...
6.1K 124 18
๐พ๐‘–๐‘š ๐ธ๐‘ข๐‘›-๐ฝ๐‘–๐‘› ๐‘–๐‘  ๐พ๐‘–๐‘š ๐‘‡๐‘Ž๐‘’โ„Ž๐‘ฆ๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘”๐‘  ๐‘ ๐‘–๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐‘“ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘š๐‘’๐‘š๐‘๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘  ๐‘œ๐‘“ ๐ต๐‘‡๐‘† ๐‘˜๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘ค ๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘ก โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘’๐‘ฅ๏ฟฝ...
5.6K 160 8
๐‘Œ/๐‘›, ๐‘Ž ๐‘ ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘”๐‘™๐‘’ ๐‘‘๐‘Ž๐‘ข๐‘”๐’‰๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘Ž ๐‘ ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘”๐‘™๐‘’ ๐‘š๐‘œ๐‘š, ๐‘ก๐’‰๐‘’ ๐‘š๐‘œ๐‘š ๐‘ค๐’‰๐‘œ ๐‘“๐‘’๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘–๐‘› ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘ก๐’‰ ๐‘Ž ๐‘’๐‘ฅ-๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘“๐‘–๐‘Ž ๐‘™๐‘’๐‘Ž๏ฟฝ...
261K 12.1K 42
ษชษด แดกสœษชแด„สœ แดŠแด‡แดษด แดŠแดœษดษขแด‹แดแดแด‹ ษชs แด€ ส™แดส€แด‡แด… แด›แด‡แด‡ษดแด€ษขแด‡ส€ แดกสœแด sแด‡ษดแด…s แดษชษด สแดแดษดษขษช แด˜แดœษดs แด‡แด แด‡ส€สแด…แด€ส