πˆπ‹π‹πˆπ‚πˆπ“ πƒπ„π’πˆπ‘π„π’...

By sxtaep_

"I would rather throw dirt in my eyes than fuck her." HIGHEST RANKINGS: #1 in jungkook #1 in bts #1 in jjk #... More

01
02
03
04 [!!]
05 [!!]
06 [!!]
07 [!!]
08
09
10
11
12
13
14 [!!]
15 [!!]
16
17
18
19
20
21 [!!]
22 [!!]
23 [!!]
24
25
26
27
28 [!!]
29
30
31
32 [!!]
33 [!!]
34 [!!]
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44 [!!]
45 [!!]
46
47
48
49
50 [!!]
51 [!!]
52
53
54
55 [!!]
56
58
59 [!!]
60
61
62 [!!]
63
64
65
66 [!!]
67
68 [!!]
69
70 [!!]
71
72
73
74
75 [!!]
76
77
78 [!!]

57

5.4K 203 20
By sxtaep_

A/N: I LOVE SEXUAL TENSION !!!

Jungkook strips off his work attire and puts on sweatpants for added comfort. He brings some cut up fruit for the couple to snack on and heads out for the balcony.

Y/N's makeup was still intact so she decided not to change it, and went downstairs to grab two wine glasses and a bottle of white whine from the kitchen, taking it out with her onto the balcony.

A smirk grows on his face upon seeing her figure, "Don't you look gorgeous.." Jungkook takes a seat on the loveseat bench, placing the fruit on the end table next to him. "What's underneath that robe of yours?"

"Nothing.." she teases, looking back at Jungkook over her shoulder. He looked rather comfortable on the bench, leaning back against it as he eyed her choice of attire.

She walks over to him, timidly setting herself on his lap. "Well, barely anything," she corrects herself, leaning forward to reach a red grape before popping it into her mouth. She leans back slowly, pressing her back softly against his chest.

"Hm, you look stunning," Jungkook mumbles as he presses a kiss to her neck. His arms wrap around her waist and he opens his mouth for her to drop some grapes into his mouth.

"Let's name some places to go to for our vacation," Jungkook says as he munches away on the fruit.

"Okay so, a hot country. There's a ton of countries in Asia with beautiful beaches. Philippines maybe?" she suggests whilst popping some grapes into his mouth.

"Somewhere with a beach. I wanna see you in a bikini," he teases, sending a flirty wink her way.

"I'm pretty sure you've seen me in a bikini, no?"

A while ago, a colleague at the firm held a pool party in their home and everyone from the firm actually attended it, including Jungkook and Y/N. However the two despised each other at the time, so they barely paid much attention to one another back then.

"I didn't pay attention to what you wore," Jungkook admits cheekily. Honestly, he didn't even know she went to the party.

"We can go to the Philippines. I think it'll be fun," Jungkook agrees right away. However, another idea comes to mind. "We can travel to other places too during these two weeks. Tokyo, Paris, anywhere you want to go. I can convince dad to let us relax for a bit longer."

"Two weeks is more than enough time. And don't bother Mr Jeon, he's already done a lot for us by giving us two weeks off," she scolds him, trying to sound as humble as possible.

"Tokyo and Paris sound fun.. I think Paris is enticing me at the moment," she chuckles. She always wanted to see if Paris was really like how it was portrayed in the movies.

"We can go to Paris and the Philippines then," Jungkook decides with a chuckle to follow.

Rubbing her arms with his hands, he tries to keep her body warm and closer to his embrace. "I'm appreciative of having a break, but I wish it was longer. I've never had a break before in my whole career."

"Neither have I, it's gonna feel weird not being at work for so long," she sighs, resting her head against his shoulder. "I heard Mr Jeon has a ton of cases for us when we get back, so I guess it's okay since we'll be drowning in work."

Honestly speaking, Y/N couldn't live without some kind of work going on in her life. Without her job, she'd have absolutely nothing to do since it was the only thing that kept her up and running.

"Sometimes it's nice to focus on other hobbies than work," Jungkook shrugs, but he felt like he was just rambling at this point. However, every confession felt like a weight being lifted off of his shoulders.

"Have you always wanted to be a lawyer growing up?" Jungkook asks suddenly. Being a lawyer was his last resort. He was a phenomenal lawyer, but it was only to make his father proud.

"I wanted to be a singer, but dad didn't think it would take me anywhere."

"A singer? Really?" she sounded rather shocked at his confession. Y/N never took Jungkook for a singer, so she was a bit surprised. "You should sing for me, and then I can judge if it would take you anywhere," she chuckles, pecking his lips.

"As for me.. I kind of just became a lawyer because my mom and dad were lawyers. I guess I was kinda mesmerised by what they did." She could recall the number of times her parents took her to watch their trials and she was always immersed in everything that was happening before her. "I guess a little side hobby of mine would be writing."

"I'll sing for you if you write something for me," Jungkook smiles, twisting her a bit in his lap to look at her. His hand rests on her bare thigh, rubbing her skin softly with care, not to mention the adoring gaze he had in his eyes telling her how much love he had for her.

He never told anyone about his desire to be a singer, but he's happy he told Y/N first.

"Now tell me how long you've had a crush on me for," Jungkook grins.

"Hey! I've never had a crush on you!" she huffs, crossing her arms and looking away from him. Even though she denied having a crush on him, they both knew she was lying.

"I wouldn't call it a CRUSH, I'd say it was an infatuation.." she trails off, avoiding his eyes. "I can't explain it, but maybe I had a crush on you in the back of my mind, but I just kept it there in hopes it wouldn't grow into anything bigger.. but clearly that didn't work," she chuckles nervously.

"Yeah? I bet you liked it when I messed with you everyday," Jungkook teases, pinching her cheeks in retaliation. Truth be told, Jungkook enjoyed coming to work just to mess with her. Seeing her try to fight a smile because of his teasing was the highlight of his day.

"Did you talk to Jennie about how handsome I was? Or how bad you wanted me to kiss you?" Jungkook teases some more, turning her around in his lap to look at her. His teasing ways go back to his childish taunting before they started dating.

"I used to complain to Jennie about how much you annoyed me, and she agreed with me," she fires back, sticking her tongue out at the male in front of her. "But what about you? What kind of crazy stuff did you do about your little crush on me?" she asks, squinting her eyes at Jungkook.

"I use to send anonymous flowers to you and see how excited you got," Jungkook admits while his cheeks grew red in embarrassment. He did that every time she was upset and he told himself that it wasn't a crush.

Unfortunately, he was lying to himself.

"Oh my God! You were the one sending me flowers?"

"Ha, yeah.."

At least once every two weeks, Y/N walked into her office to see a bouquet of pretty flowers magically appear on her desk. There would be no note attached to it, and she was quite suspicious of it at first, but she didn't wanna waste her time trying to find out who it was. At one point she thought it was Hoseok sending them to her.

"Jimin knew I liked you all along."

"Since Jimin knew all along, that probably explains why he was so desperate for us to sleep together, huh?"

"He says it was 'sexual tension' that needed to be released," Jungkook chuckles as he plays around with her robe a bit. Jimin wasn't wrong. The look Y/N and Jungkook gave each other screamed that they needed each other.

"Took us long enough to fold. You went for it before I did."

"Technically, we both went for it, but I was just more confident than you," she boasts, flashing her legs a little from Jungkook's fiddling.

"I have a question though," she starts. "What did you think? Like.. What were you thinking when I came onto you like that? I mean I wasn't thinking properly, but I don't regret it one bit..." she trails off, avoiding his intimidating stare.

"I honestly thought you were going to get me riled up and leave me horny," Jungkook confesses with a chuckle to follow. He moves her once again to look at him, hooking her legs over his so she wouldn't be able to move away. "But when you started begging me to fuck you..." Jungkook smirks, "I felt relieved that we were on the same page."

Y/N's breath hitches for a moment, completely distracted by the same mischievous glint in his eyes from the day they first fucked in her office.

She shook her head, "That was actually my original plan, but it's clear I didn't stick to it," she laughs softly, slightly embarrassed by how easily she cracked at the time.

It was slowly becoming dark outside, and it was perfect for the situation they were in right now. "That session definitely made me realise that neither of us have self control."

"I have some self control, but it all went out the window because of  you," Jungkook mumbles as his intimidating gaze burns holes into her eyes. 

The self control he once had before was now slipping away with every rise of his hand on her bare thigh.

"Why did you really want to come out onto the balcony? To see the view?" Jungkook tilts his head before coming close, "Or to fuck?"

Already being able to tell exactly how this was going to go down (Y/N completely folding under his advances), she tries her hardest not to seem affected by him but the inaudible gasp that sounded from her lips and the goosebumps on her body said otherwise. Still, she wanted to prove she had some control over herself.

"T-to the see the view of course.." she says quickly, climbing off his lap and rushing towards the view.

"Oh really?" Jungkook tuts his teeth, standing up to move behind her. He presses against her from behind, wrapping his arm tightly around her waist. "Don't let me stop you then. I want to see the view too," Jungkook's smirk is clearly apparent with his sly advances.

"This isn't making you flustered is it?"

She tilts her head to the side, savouring the pretty view in front of her; bright city lights shining in the almost black sky.

Her backside discreetly pushes against him, but she doesn't let the feeling of his growing erection distract her. "What's making me flustered?" she asks innocently, leaning against the balcony so she could push against him a little more.

"You tell me," Jungkook chuckles as he trails his fingers from her stomach and down to the band of her panties.

With the way things were headed, the night would  end with one of them folding first. Jungkook wasn't going to be a loser tonight. So, he pulls away from her and grabs the fruit bowl.

"I'm going to get the bath ready for us and the takeout should come soon after."

Once Jungkook leaves, Y/N lets out a breath she didn't realise she was holding. Of course she wanted him to do her on the balcony, but if she admitted that to him, it would only prove how she's always the one cracking first.

She sighs, walking back inside the house and going upstairs to the bathroom, where Jungkook was setting up the bath.

wc: 1963

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

948K 38.8K 49
"All he wants is their ATTENTION" Started: 01/20/17 Ended: 06/04/17 Highest rank: #23 in Fanfiction ||07/02/17|| Β©-cutetaeminkook
253K 10.6K 60
❝who just threw a fucking snowball at me.❞ in which a girl is having the absolute worst day of her life and someone hurls a snowball at her. ━━━━━━ @...
14K 694 19
"Why can't you do anything right?!" "M-Ma'am, I'm s-sorry..It w-will not ha-" "Zip that mouth of yours and follow me in my office." - "M-Ma'am..?" "W...
1.9M 87K 31
❝I'm not fucking calling you daddy. ❞ Ranked #1 in #Jikook COVER BY @yoonienetflix <3