Desire (Bakugou X Reader)

By shadow1dark2night

Y/N is 20 years old. She lives in secrecy and doesn't let much of her past slip out to the world. She works u... More

Kapter 1
Kapter 2
Kapter 3
Kapter 4
Kapter 5
Kapter 6
Kapter 7
Kapter 8
Kapter 9
Kapter 10
Kapter 11
Kapter 12
Kapter 13
Kapter 14
Kapter 15
Kapter 16
Kapter 17
Kapter 18
Kapter 19
Kapter 20
Kapter 21
Kapter 22
Kapter 23
Kapter 24
Kapter 25
Kapter 26
Kapter 27
Kapter 28
Kapter 29
Kapter 30
Kapter 31
Kapter 32
Kapter 33
Kapter 34
Kapter 35
Kapter 36
Kapter 37
Kapter 38
Kapter 39
Kapter 40
Kapter 41
Kapter 42
Kapter 43
Kapter 44
Kapter 45
Kapter 46
Kapter 47
Kapter 48
Kapter 49
Kapter 50
Kapter 51
Kapter 52
Kapter 53
Kapter 54
Kapter 55
Kapter 56
Kapter 58
Kapter 59
Kapter 60
Kapter 61
Kapter 62
Kapter 63
Kapter 64
Kapter 65
Kapter 66
Kapter 67
Kapter 68
Kapter 69
Kapter 70
Kapter 71
Kapter 72
Kapter 73
Kapter 74
Kapter 75
Kapter 76
Kapter 77
Kapter 78
Kapter 79
Kapter 80
Kapter 81
Kapter 82
Kapter 83
Kapter 84
Kapter 85
Kaptet 86
Kapter 87
Kapter 88
Kapter 89
Kapter 90
Kapter 91
Kapter 92
Kapter 93
Kapter 94
Kapter 95
Kapter 96
Kapter 97 [THE END]
Read me bitch
HIYAA

Kapter 57

886 28 36
By shadow1dark2night

When the day came for the twins birthday _______ dressed the twins in the cutest suits giving them little bow ties too.

She let them run around as Levi dodged the kids just trying not to drop the bowl of chips.

Katsuki smiled down at them as he put up the last extra decorations for the party.

He walked over to the trash to throw the plastic away before turning to ______.

"When are they coming again?"

"In an hour so or. Mitsuki and Masaru are coming right now tho." _____ told him as he nods walking to her and hugging her.

She set the plates down hugging him back with a smile.

"You bought the camera right??" She asked.

"Ya, it's in our room."

"Can you go get it? We should take a few pics now before everyone comes. And before the kids mess their outfits up." ______ said as Kenji and Kyori ran over to them seeing them hugging.

The two wiggling between their parents legs laughing as they look up.

_____ and Katsuki separate a bit to have a view of the twins between them.

They smiled looking at them then eachother.

Levi just staring shivering by the affection the family shared.

***
Katsuki got the camera out as Mitsuki and Masaru arrived everyone taking quick pictures with the twins before everyone else arrived.
***
Mina, Kiri and Emori came.

Izuku Uraraka with their kids, Denki and Jirou, Sero and Hinata, along with Hina, Takade and the others.

Ivor even came along with Soren, Poppy and River who all brought tons of gifts.

The kids played together running around as the adults just greet eachother in the living room

"They've really grown, it's like I haven't seen them in forever!" Mina said

"Seeing them makes me excited for a boy" Uraraka says as _____ smiled.

Uraraka was expecting their first baby boy in a few weeks. Her and Izuku currently had one baby girl who sat beside Kenji both sharing toys.

"Nice seeing you again, Kacchan."

Katsuki looked over at Izuku a grin on his face.

"Cant say the same about you, Deku."

The girls and guys all chat catching up.

The kids played and ran into walls. It was an overall festive day.

When the moment to sing 'happy birthday' came, the twins were confused, yet clapped their little hands along with everyone.

_____ loved seeing them so cheerful but once the song finished her and Katsuki helped the twins blow out their candles.

Their little boys were growing up and all they could do is enjoy it.

***
Levi helped to clean the mess once everyone left.

______ put the twins to bed while Katsuki washed the dishes.

"..you alright?" Katsuki asked Levi seeing him throw the trash away with a smiling face.

"Huh?..oh..Ya I'm good..I've never seen so many heroes in one place before..even Pro Hero Deku was here! That's fucking crazy! He talked to me did you see that!?" Levi said looking at Katsuki.

"Ya I saw you fangirling." Katsuki said laughing as Levi glared shoving past him.

"At least I know a good hero when I see one." He snapped causing Katsuki to freeze.

"You little shit."

Levi laughed as Katsuki threw water at him.

"Hey don't wet my kitchen. And keep it down I finally got them asleep" _____ said walking down yawning.

Levi smiled "I'm gonna turn in too. It was fun today, thanks." He said as she nods smiling back.

He ran off upstairs as Katsuki looked at her turning off the sink water.

"Why the pouting face babe? You know you should be happy that they're getting older. The sooner they reach quirk age the better. Plus I'm curious to see their personalities." Katuski said walking to her as she hugged him hiding her face in his chest.

"But they're our babies..they can't leave us.." she mumbled.

"Hey..they've got to leave us at some point. I can always give you more babies so don't worry" he teased kissing her cheek then forehead.

She looked up at him. "Another would be nice...but..I can't even handle these two on my own..let alone three."

"You got Levi."

"He's not my husband is he?"

Katsuki felt an argument kicking its way into the conversation immediately when he said that. He just smiled it off pulling her arms going to the stairs.

"Let's just go to bed."

She sighed holding his hand as she yawned again accepting his offer as they both head upstairs.

Once they got into bed they passed out cuddling the night away.

***
The next few days were the same. The twins were more playful with Levi, and Katsuki and _____ were just getting ready for the convection for Hero Awards.

It was a formal event so dresses and suits were the way to go.

When they went nothing special happened except for the fact that Katsuki got a few awards and _____ got one.

They went home celebrating with the kids and Levi who all wanted to watch a movie together.

Their days were nice and simple. A normal family and a plus one.

***
I HAVE IDEAS. AND I NEED TO SPEED THE STORY UP SO IT GETS INTERESTING. SO HANG ON.

***
For weeks going into months everything was settled.

Levi got to stay home and watch the twins which gave _____ the chance to train on her own again.

She felt amazing getting back out into the field to fight.

Levi was slowly controlling his own quirk which led to Katsuki giving him an internship at his agency.

______ insisted that Levi should just stay and live with them for the time being until he felt comfortable in moving out, and Levi not wanting to leave the family yet accepted the offer.

***
Kenji and Kyori started to speak their first words too after turning 2 years old.

_____ did get her wish, Kyori spoke her name and Kenji spoke Katsuki's name. A win win.

Katsuki has been busy with Hero work but even with everything he has going on he finds time to spend alone with _____ which is very much needed.

Kyori and Kenji are a handful even with Levi's help. And now that they can talk..it was quite the adventure...

***
"Mama! Mine!" Kenji whined pointing at Kyori who stole his popsicle.

_____ looked down at him pouting up at her.

"Kyori you already ate yours give it back to Kenji." She said.

Kyori shook his head trying to run off but got picked up by Katsuki.

"Not so fast. Your mom told you to do something didn't she?" Katsuki asked him as he glared.

"Nuh uh!"

"Kyori." _____ repeated as he frowned handing her the popsicle as she gave it back to Kenji.

Kenji took it smiling as Kyori buried his face into Katsuki's chest.

Katsuki smiled patting his back.

"Are you leaving already?" _____ asked him as he nods.

"I've got a meeting, but I won't stay out too long." He said kissing her lips.

She took Kyori from him kissing him back as Kyori wiggled in her arms.

She set him down letting him run off to play as Katsuki grabbed his lunch.

"I'm gonna go shopping, do you want anything?" She asked

"No im fine, I'll be home around 2 most likely"

She nods as he gave her another kiss before he walked to the door.

Kenji and Kyori look over at him. Kyori being the one to run to his legs.

"I come too!!" He cheered up at his father.

Katsuki smiled patting his head. "Next time bud. Both of you be good for mom." Katsuki said pointing at the boys before leaving.

Kyori frowned looking at his mother now.

"I fight bad guys like papa!"

"Me too!" Kenji giggled

_____ sat on the couch as she looked through her purse.

"Papa's bad at his job. You should fight bad guys like mama." _____ said as Kenji smiled wide nodding.

"When will I get a quirk?" Kenji asked her as Kyori walked over to them curious too.

"I want a big one!" Kyori said smiling.

_____ just smiled softly. "Don't worry about that baby, the time for your quirks, will come whenever you're ready." _____ said.

"But I am ready!"

"me too!"

"Quirks aren't everything, you don't even need one to be special okay? Now, Don't you wanna help me buy goodies??" She said smiling as she stood up.

"Ice cream!" Kenji giggled.

"Uh- oh great..ok ya sure Ice Cream too." She said as the boys smile wide.

She smiled taking their hand walking to the door as they all got into the car.

Another day being well spent..

***
Nothing major happened in their lives.

Levi moved out being around 20 years old. But still visited them wanting to see _____ and the twins.

The twins were 3 1/2 by now and very more vocal.

Katsuki was still #1 and has defeated hundreds of villains being Japan's favorite and most respected Hero out there.

Ivor kept SuperNova's business high at the top even getting _____ to model a few of their products and training gear.

Ivor did as he was told years ago keeping her parents away and the whereabouts of Tora hidden.

______ has been teaching the twins a few things at home getting them a little educated and prepared for kindergarten.

However the twins were both always stuck on the TV watching their favorite Heroes.

They both loved their father which is a must but Kenji loved Deku and a hero named Zar.

Kyori however had a major love for a new hero called Ace.

Ace was a growing hero who had the ability to change reality. Kind of like an illusion Hero.

Kyori adored him for his confidence and pride to always keep going even when he fails.

***
Currently the boys were watching the news on Pro Hero Dynamight beating up a Villain.

"Oh wow!" Kenji cheered his hands on the TV's stand.

"Papa you're awesome!" Kyori said looking behind him at his mother and father who sat on the couch.

Katsuki smirked. "Hell ya I am."

"Boys don't sit so close to the screen." _____ said as they just scooted back a tiny bit.

She sighed resting her head on Katsuki's shoulder as he smiled at her.

He kissed her cheek. "Let them be, they're watching their old man win." He said.

Kenji ran over to them giggling as he got between his parents on the couch looking at them both.

"I wanna be a hero too!" Kenji said to them.

Katsuki laughed. "Well you got the best role models right here."

Kenji smiled wide putting his hands in the air.

"I wanna blow things up like you papa!" He said as Kyori then ran over.

"Me too!"

"Oh good. Our kids want to blow things up." ______ said.

Katsuki laughed proudly. "Just wait till you get your quirks! I'll personally train you both."

Both their eyes shined brightly hearing that as ______ smiled moving and picking up Kyori who was at their legs.

She set him in her lap and brushed his hair out of his face.

"But before you guys can do that I want you two to go to school and prove that you're also smart like a Hero. Daddy can't train you until you're older and have good grades. So promise us you'll do that." _____ said.

Kenji and Kyori nod to her as Katsuki smiled ruffling Kenji's hair.

"Alright, now you two..." Katsuki picked up Kenji putting him back on the ground and doing the same to Kyori. "...you two go play in your room." He said

Katsuki just moved on the couch pulling _____ into a bear hug as he laid on top of her causing her to laugh.

"Shoo leave us alone." Katsuki said to them just kissing her cheek now.

"No!" The boys yelled running to them.

______ hugged Katsuki smiling at him as the boys started to hit his arm.

"Let go of mama!"

"Mama!" Kyori laughed as she smiled at them before Katsuki hugged her tighter.

"She's mine." He said to them causing the boys to argue back.

"Saveee mee" ______ said as the boys start to hit Katsuki harder trying to sneak between their parents to separate them.

Katsuki laughed. "Holy shit they've got some strong kicks." He said rubbing his arm.

Kenji climbed onto her chest as he kicked off Katsuki away from her with his legs.

Kyori got onto the couch near her head hugged her as she laughed being protected by her two boys.

"Mama's ours!" Kyori said to Katsuki as he smiled.

"Damn..well if I can't have her you can't either!" He said grabbed Kyori's arm then Kenji's leg lifting them in the air as they roared with laughter.

_____ sat up smiling watching the boys get tickled by Katsuki trying to run into ____'s arms to get away.

Katsuki let them go as both boys run into her open arms.

She smiled kissing them both and squeezing them.

Kyori smiled wide at her kisses as Kenji stuck his tongue out at Katsuki.

"Defeated by my own kids.." he said softly.

_____ smiled. "As it should be." She teased.

Katsuki smirked just bear hugging them all causing the boys and her to laugh in their cuddle wars.

Everything was truly at peace.

***
Besties. Put your seatbelts on and get ready.

Like and Comment!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.3K 748 35
Y/n is a young girl. but she was different from the others since she had to overcome her trauma but with the help of her father Shota, she was able t...
527K 17.3K 53
STORY IS BEING REWRITTEN UNDER THE TITLE OF 'it began with you'. ---- ๐—ฆ๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฟ๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐˜๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ถ๐—ฐ. Y/n was born int...
38.3K 952 72
Moving in Japan alone for her was a nightmare , yes it truly was. Being alone was what scared her the most. She would always blame herself and thinki...
1.1K 33 23
This is a reader x Todoroki ff Your name is Hitori Niko(You may change it to your own) ------------------------------ "Niko, please return to me.."Hi...