𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐢𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 | 𝐟. 𝐰𝐞...

By -eremophobic

dodging a life of neglect, she enters the world of magic. but as the storm of an oncoming war begins to brew... More

𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐨
𝐡𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬 / 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐚
𝟏- 𝐮𝐧𝐮𝐦
𝟐- 𝐝𝐮𝐨
𝟑- 𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐬
𝟒- 𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐮𝐨𝐫
𝟓- 𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐧𝐪𝐮𝐞
𝟔- 𝐬𝐞𝐱
{ 7 }
{ 8 }
{ 9 }
{ 10 }
{ 11 }
{ 12 }
{ 13 }
{ 14 }
{ 15 }
{ 16 }
{ 17 }
{ 18 }
{ 19 }
{ 20 }
{ 21 }
{ 22 }
{ 23 }
{ 24 }
{ 25 }
{ 26 }
{ 27 }
{ 28 }
{ 29 }
{ 30 }
{ 31 }
{ 32 }
{ 33 }
{ 34 }
{ 35 }
{ 36 }
{ 37 }
{ 38 }
{ 39 }
{ 40 }
{ 41 }
{ 42 }
{ 43 }
{ 44 }
{ 45 }
{ 46 }
{ 47 }
{ 48 }
{ 49 }
{ 50 }
{ 51 }
{ 52 }
{ 53 }
{ 54 }
{ 55 }
{ 56 }
{ 57 }
{ 58 }
{ 59 }
{ 60 }
{ 61 }
{ 62 }
{ 63 }
{ 64 }
{ 65 }
{ 66 }
{ 67 }
{ 68 }
{ 69 }
{ 70 }
{ 71 }
{ 72 }
{ 73 }
{ 74 }
{ 75 }
{ 77 }
{ 78 }
{ 79 }
{ 80 }
{ 81 }
{ 82 }
{ 83 }
{ 84 }
{ 85 }
{ 86 }
{ 87 }
{ 88 }
{ 89 }
{ 90 }
{ 91 }
{ 92 }
{ 93 }
{ 94 }
{ 95 }
𝟗𝟔- 𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐚 𝐬𝐞𝐱
𝟗𝟕- 𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐚 𝐬𝐞𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐦
𝟗𝟖- 𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐚 𝐨𝐜𝐭𝐨
𝟗𝟗- 𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐚 𝐧𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐦
𝟏𝟎𝟎- 𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐮𝐦
𝟏𝟎𝟏- 𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐮𝐦 𝐮𝐧𝐮𝐬
𝟏𝟎𝟐- 𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐮𝐦 𝐝𝐮𝐨
𝟏𝟎𝟑- 𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐮𝐦 𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐬
𝟏𝟎𝟒 - 𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐮𝐦 𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐮𝐨𝐫
𝟏𝟎𝟓-𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐮𝐦 𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐧𝐪𝐮𝐞

{ 76 }

874 29 1
By -eremophobic

── ──

It was the summer of 1995.
Y/n, Fred and George had just passed their apparating test. Much to everyone's dismay, they found it a habit of themselves to be apparating and disapparating around the Burrow.

They began to play a game of tag but it soon came to their attention that apparating seemed to take up a lot of energy and lead to hunger.

Late at night, Y/n quietly made way from her shared room with Ginny to Fred and George's room. Quietly opening the door, she made her way inside the room.

The room was small, cramped and messy. Exploded objects laid around and two small but long beds were across each other.

"Fred..." Y/n whispered softly. She took a step closer but stopped in her tracks when a loud snore rang out from across the room. She held her breath, afraid to even make a sound. When the snore quieted down, she crept closer to the sleeping figure of Fred.

"Fred, wake up." She tapped him lightly. He didn't wake. She tapped him once again. This time he snored loudly. She tapped him again and as if he just saw his life flash before his eyes, he gasped loudly before waking up with a jolt.

"Bloody hell...!" Y/n whispered, holding a hand to her chest. "Why'd you wake up like that?"

Fred seemed to have been just processing that he was now awake and in his room. "Huh...? What...? What's going on?" He muttered, looking around and at her.

She pressed a finger to his lips. "Shush and get ready. We're going out." She grinned. Light from the pale moonlight shone down on her bright smile.

He had no choice but to follow that smile.
So he nodded and quietly stood up. She walked over to his bedroom window, opening it and quietly jumping down into the grass.

After he was dressed and ready to leave, he followed after the sneaky little minx and jumped out the window, into the grass.

The two held hands, their eyes meeting each other's. "Ready for an adventure?" She whispered, a mischievous glint behind her eyes.

"I'll follow you anywhere." He replied.

So she gripped his hand tightly and focused her mind on where she wanted to go. And with a quick "pop", they arrived at—

"A train station?" He questioned, looking down at her with a raised brow.
"A muggle train station. We're going into the muggle world." She grinned, the two standing behind a yellow line.

"I want you to see the muggle world. And plus, it's been years since I've been here sooo... it'll be a fun adventure for the two of us."

"Don't we need muggle money?"

"I already took care of that. I went to Gringotts a while ago and exchanged some of my money into pounds— which is what muggles in London call their currency. I have this all planned out, Freddie, trust me." She looked up at him, smiling genuinely.

He smiled back. "I trust you completely, Y/n. Probably more than I should." He snorted before chuckling softly. He leaned down to press a kiss on her lips but before he could reach down, a gust of rushing wind nearly knocked them back.

The train arrived.

She quickly pulled him onto the train as a few muggles pushed past them. They sat down next to each other. Excitement was written on her face as she laid her head on his shoulder.

The two whispered to each other, commenting on the weird muggles, smiling and laughing with each other. The people around them thought of them as two lovers eloping by the way they seemed to be completely in love with each other, a sense of freedom surrounding them.

If only the muggle world knew of the horrors that surrounded their world. They'd want to be free as well.

── ──

After a long train ride, the young couple stepped out from the train when it reached its final destination. They had no idea where in London they were which made their date all the more fun.

They walked down the streets of London, hand in hand. Fred sent menacing looks to any man who dared look at his girl funny or weird. And whether she was acting or truly was oblivious to his actions, he didn't mind. She seemed happy.

So he was happy as well.

"So, where are we headed?" He looked down at her, a questioning look on his face. "Well, right now we're just walking around... you decide! We can go anywhere!... shit, maybe we can even get away from here as well... avoid this upcoming war... and just leave..." the spark in her voice died out as she stared ahead.

He sighed gently, staring ahead. "Running away isn't my choice. I want to protect my family. And you. I choose to fight for the people I love... plus, I don't think we'll have many options on running or fighting soon..."

Y/n glanced at him before continuing to stare ahead. She noticed a muggle couple. The two women were hand in hand, laughing together before sharing a sweet and quick kiss.

Y/n smiled sadly, watching the young couple. "Poor muggles... they're so oblivious as to what's coming... their lives are so protected and they don't even know it."

Fred quickly shook Y/n's shoulder. "Hey, c'mon, we're not here to be depressed. We're here to have a nice date."

"Right, yes, of course!" She nodded, quickly smiling. He watched as her head began to look around. "Okay, so, that's the Tower Bridge. We're gonna take a picture there! I brought a camera. Then we'll head over to a comedy club, maybe then an outdoor cinema, then we can finish it all off by going on the London Eye." She nodded proudly, looking up at him for confirmation on the plans.

He nodded firmly, smiling ear to ear. "Let's do it. We should probably get something to eat as well, all this walking sure makes me hungry."

"Alright, we'll get something to eat. Picture first." She dug around in her bag for a moment before pulling out a camera. "Well, let's ask that muggle couple right there." He pointed over to the two women from earlier.

He began to make his way over to them, gently pulling Y/n along with him as he held her hand. "Hellooo ladies! Would you mind taking our picture?" He approached them with a smile.

The two women looked at each other before gleaming and nodding. "Of course!" One of them said. "Thank you so much!" Y/n smiled and handed the girl the camera before Fred pulled her along to pose for the photo.

"Ready? Say cheese!" The girl announced, holding the camera up to her.

"Cheese!" Fred grinned as he swept Y/n off her feet the moment the flash brightened their view, her laughter rang through the night as she held onto his neck.

"Perfect!" The two girls giggled. "Uhhh... is the picture moving?" One of them questioned.

Y/n quickly walked over, taking the camera and photo back. "Must be the flash messing with your vision. Thank you so much for the photo!" She smiled before walking off with Fred.

The photo was beautiful. And they loved it. The raw beauty and emotion shone through the moving picture. They were happy and so very much in love.

A few seconds on photograph wasn't the proof people needed to see that. All they had to do was watch the young couple.

"Where to now, love?" He asked her. "Food." She nodded firmly. He chuckled and nodded. "Food it is."

── ──

So the two made their way over to a small cafe, not wanting to go to whole fancy restaurant. As long as they were together, anywhere was fine.

"A flower for the lady?" A man approached Fred, holding up a single rose. "Only 3 pounds."

"Uhh..." Fred frowned slightly, saddened by the fact that he didn't have any money; Wizard or muggle. It annoyed him. His girlfriend was paying for everything tonight.

Y/n simply smiled to the man. "I'm allergic." And they continued to walk.

Fred looked away, sucking his teeth in irritation. "I promise, one day I will buy all that you want and deserve. I'll be able to afford you a single rose— in fact, I'll get you a whole bouquet of roses! And more! Much, much more!"

Y/n giggled softly, interlocking their fingers. "I don't want all that, Fred. I have you, and that's enough."

"Well, it's what you deserve." He looked down at her, his eyes saddened but his smile was brightening. She locked eyes with his, the two leaning in before sharing a sweet and gentle kiss.

The sensation of fireworks never went away. Each kiss they shared was a new spark lighting up inside them. And it burned brighter everyday.

He then suddenly pulled away. "Sorry! Sorry! I just had an idea! Breakfast for dinner!" He nodded eagerly. "Fred, it's the middle of the night, 4 in the morning to be exact. It would be breakfast." She responded.

"Ahhh yes, right... lunch for breakfast?"
"Isn't that called brunch?"
"Brunch it is then!"
"Alright, brunch it is!"

The two eagerly made their way into the cafe after coming into agreement. It was empty except for the workers who looked absolutely tired.

Fred and Y/n walked over to a table near the window, picking up the menu in front of them.

A waitress made her way over to them. "Can I get you started on drinks?" She spoke, tiredness and boredom in her voice.

"Uhhh... I'll take a cappuccino." Y/n smiled politely, looking up at Fred. "You, love?"

"I'll take a cappuccino as well." He smiled politely as well. The waitress nodded, jotted it down and walked off.

"So... what do you think of this place?" She asked him. "Definitely better than Madam Puddifoot's Tea Shop." He chuckled, looking around the place before taking a look back at the menu.

"Hey, love..." he murmured. "Yeah?" She responded, looking at the menu. "I think I want breakfast..." he looked at her with a small smile. "You know what... I do too." She smiled in return.

"Here you go." The waitress set their cups down. "And are you ready to order?"

They looked at each other before nodding simultaneously.

"I'll take a omelette with ham and cheese." Fred ordered. "Anddd... I'll take a full English breakfast. Also, can we get a plate of blueberry pancakes?"

The waitress nodded at every word, writing in her notepad. "Got it." She then walked away.

"So, you mentioned a comedy club?" Fred began to spark a conversation. "Oh yeah! I'm not quite sure on what it is but I'm pretty sure it's just a bunch of people telling jokes. I figured you'd love it."

He nodded and smiled in adoration as he gazed at her. "I'm very lucky to have you."

She blushed at his words, glancing away. "You're so cheesy..."

"I'm telling the truth! I'm the luckiest man in the whole world to have the absolutely best girlfriend and best friend all to myself."

She shook her head, modesty running deep as her hands covered her reddening face. "Stop that..." she mumbled, smiling behind her hands.

"I mean it... I love you..."

She uncovered her face, looking up to meet his eyes. He drank his cappuccino, avoiding eye contact as his cheeks began to match his hair.

"I... I love you too." She responded, reaching a hand over the table, taking his hand in hers. She then began to sip her cappuccino, the two avoiding eye contact as they held hands.

── ──

After a big breakfast, the two headed over to a late night comedy club. The place wasn't packed but there were a few people on there and a man was standing on stage, cracking jokes but not many people would laugh.

"Do you get it?" He'd repeat and he'd explain his joke which took the fun out of it.

"This is just sad..." Fred shook his head. Y/n nodded in agreement, frowning at the thought that their date was ruined because some idiot couldn't crack some good jokes.

"Boooo!" Fred shouted. "If you keep this up the only thing we're gonna get is our money back!" The crowd laughed at Fred's comment and the man on stage began to sweat.

"Okayyy... that wasn't that funny—" he laughed nervously, pulling at the collar of his shirt.

"Maybe you didn't get it." Y/n responded, taking a sip of her drink. The crowd once again laughed. "Let's go babe." Fred stood, holding a hand out for his girl to take. She took one last sip, left a tip, and took his hand, the two walking with other people walking out after them.

"Where to now?" He looked down at her.
"Hmmm..." she looked down at her watch. "Wow... time flies. It's already nearly 6 a.m... let's end this date off with a ride on the London Eye." She smiled, looking up at him.

He nodded in agreement. "Let's do it."

── ──

The young couple made their way to the landmark, hand in hand, both with whimsical childlike excitement in their eyes.

They took notice of the few people around when they arrived. Once again, they asked someone to take their photo and thanked them, snatching the camera back before they could ask about the moving photo.

Fred held her close as they made their way across the bridge, enjoying the view of the water and the sound of the light waves.

The sky was beginning to show color, reminding them that the sun would be rising soon and they'd have to make their way back home soon.

Lights around them brightened their surroundings, making their eyes sparkle.

And as the two viewed London from the top of London Eye, the sun rising before them, casting a beautiful sunrise before them, they stood closely and enjoyed the view in silence. For words could not describe the love and happiness they felt in this very moment.

── ──

"Shhh!" Y/n ordered Fred, the two laughing as they made their way into the quiet home of the Weasleys. But once they stepped in, eyes were all on them.

Molly, Arthur, Bill, and Dumbledore broke from their conversation to look at them.

"Uhmmm... hiii... goodmorning." Y/n greeted them, clearing her throat. "Professor... what're you doing here?"

Dumbledore looked to the Weasleys at first before nodding to himself, turning to look at Fred and Y/n.

"I believe it's time you learn of the Order of the Phoenix."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.6K 248 26
Stick anyone with the last name Weasley underneath the Sorting Hat, and without a doubt it'll shout "Gryffindor!" Unless said Weasley was Elizabeth W...
152 10 12
„𝑺𝑻𝑨𝑹𝑺 𝑯𝑨𝑫 𝑾𝑹𝑰𝑻𝑻𝑬𝑵 𝑯𝑬𝑹 𝑫𝑬𝑺𝑻𝑰𝑵𝒀, 𝑻𝑯𝑬𝑹𝑬'𝑺 𝑵𝑶𝑻𝑯𝑰𝑵𝑮 𝑾𝑬 𝑪𝑨𝑵 𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑵𝑮𝑬 " :・゚✧:・.☽˚。・゚✧:・.: Y/N Y/M/N Tenley i...
57.9K 1.5K 82
***Not Edited: Read with that in mind*** You practically grew up a Weasley. Living right down the hill with your muggle parents, you were always curi...
Breathless By V

Fanfiction

181 2 19
The war is fully starting. Each girl are having to deal with their own decisions when it comes to fighting the war. One must remain at school. One fo...