Teenwolf Oneshots

By GRIMyt

Feel free to leave requests I do smut and wholesome content More

Stiles Stilinski
Isaac Lahey (Teaser smut)
Scott Mccall (Teaser smut)
Malia Hale
Stiles Stilinski
Liam Dunbar
Malia Hale
Erica Reyes
Stiles Stilinski
Isaac Lahey
Scott Mccall (Smut)
Void Stiles
Liam Dunbar
Isaac Lahey
Scott Mccall
Isaac Lahey
Scott Mccall (Teaser smut)
Liam Dunbar
Liam Dunbar Pt 1
Stiles Stilinski
Void Stiles
Stiles Stilinski

Stiles Stilinski

808 20 6
By GRIMyt

There was a loud pounding at her door, She tried to ignore it, Because who the hell knocks on someone's door at 3am? But it wouldn't go away, So she huffed and got up to answer. On the other side of the door there was Stiles, He had bags under his eyes and his pillow in his hands "Stiles what are you doing here?" She asks, He looks up at her, His eyes heavy and drooped slightly "I haven't slept in days, Partly because of my nightmares but also because you're not there, I only got good sleeps when you were there." He says, Ending his sentence with a yawn, Y/n shakes her head and motions for him to come inside "So you came all the way here so we could sleep together?" She asks as she closes the door, He nods "For the first time in days I nodded off but woke up again because of a stupid nightmare and all I could think of was, Well you." He says, She sighs "C'mon then, Upstairs." She says grabbing his hand, He smiled slightly and follows after her as she leads him to her bed.

They layed down and Y/n wrapped her arms around Stiles' waist "And Y/n, Thank you, For all of it."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 34.3K 147
*REQUEST CLOSED Imagines of: Scott McCall Stiles Stilinski Derek Hale Jackson Whitmore Brett Talbot ...
31.9K 834 80
Gifs and little imagines from Teen Wolf Send in requests!!!
45.8K 177 31
some smut! you can read this even if you haven't seen teenwolf, i would advise you to google the characters name and look at a few photos maybe. (the...
231K 2.8K 66
𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐊 𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐄. all imagines are written BY ME. please do not steal OR repost my work on other apps such as ao3 and tumblr. if so, i will report...