Encanto? (Camilo x Reader)

By Quin_kun7

Cover by @ivoryjade_ What will happen when your father/mother sends you to a magical village in Colombia? And... More

Madrigal
Camilo Madrigal
Feelings
Secrets
Family
Casita
Casita Pt. 2
Love
(I'm Your Dad/mom Now<3)
Reflection
Carlos
Fear
Truth
The Saving

Sweet Words

87.6K 2.5K 15.7K
By Quin_kun7

It had become a real party inside Casita and you were playing with some children, even if you didn't like them in general these little ones were quite funny.

But you didn't know about a certain boy who had gathered Mirabel, Dolores and Isabella in a corner.

The three girls looked at each other dazed while the boy in front of them was looking at them indecisively.

They stayed like that for a second before Isabela, tired of the silence, started to talk.

"Camilo what's going on? We can't stay here forever" replied the flower girl as she moved her hair behind her back.

Camilo took a deep breath before looking at the three girls.

"I need to tell you something ... And then to ask you for advice .."

The boy replied.
Mirabel then sighed before answering.

"what do you need cousin?" the girl said smiling at the boy, who, however still undecided, did not speak.

"Camilo can you please talk-" Isabela said nervously before being interrupted.

"OK OK OK, I think I like it y/n, there... I said it" the boy said in a dramatic voice as the three girls looked at each other.

"really?"

"wow, I never would have... "

"it's a shock"

Isabela, dolores and Mirabel said in order with amused looks, which confused Camil.

"Wait what? What are these reactions, I-"

"little brother, it was pretty obvious as a thing, and I can hear when you practice in front of the mirror-"

"OK I Understand, IT WAS Evident, DO NOT TO END THAT SENTENCE DOLORES" Camilo had turned a darker tone as he interrupted his sister, once he calmed down he spoke again.

"I need help ... What ... What do you do when you like a person?" he was not used to these situations so the best idea he came up with was to ask his cousins ​​and his sister.

Immediately smiles appeared on the faces of the girls who looked at each other.

Isabela stepped forward.

"okay, now you have to listen to everything we tell you okay?"

----------------------

"Luisa have you seen Camilo?" you asked the muscled girl while she was resting in a hammock.

"no I'm sorry" she replied returning to rest.

You said goodbye before continuing to search for the boy, he hadn't shown up for a while and you kinda missed him.

You continued to search among the guests until you went outside as there seemed to be no traces of the boy inside Casita.

"Camilo? Are you here?" you leaned out the door.

"Y/n"

"WAAAHT THE FU-uff ... Can't you say hello instead of giving me 10 heart attacks?" you said while holding your heart and a sense of deja vu invaded you.

"yes ... Eheh sorry" replied the boy not meeting your eyes.

"Camilo are you all right? You look nervous" you said putting a hand on his forehead that doesn't help the boy's blush.

"You dont have a fever, right? -"

"NO NO I'm GOOD ehm ... it's just that I wanted tk ask you something"
The boy seemed very uncomfortable while saying those words, and above all you could not take away the feeling of being watched.

"Sure, tell me" you replied as you began to feel like butterflies on your  stomach.

'calm y/n it's not what you think it will just want to talk'

Even if you were hoping what you thought, you sighed trying to calm down as you watched the Madrigal in front of you.

Meanwhile the boy was having an argument with himself in his head.

'no no impossible, cancel the plan- come on just ask them one simple thing you can do'

"okay here, I feel like you forgave me too easily, and so to make me forgive I wanted to know if you wanted ... You know ehm ..."

The butterflies in your stomach were growing, did he really want to ask you what you thought?

"-if you wanted to go out sometimes ..."

Hush, you got stuck, he really asked you, your head was bursting with all the things you were thinking.

You wanted to jump and scream from the joy, okay maybe that would have been a little excessive, but you were really excited.

Once you calmed down, you took a deep breath.

But on the other side Camilo was going crazy from your silence.

'now they thinks I'm weird, it's obvious they do, like what why should they say yes-'

"sure, it would make me very happy" you interrupted him making him gasp.

You restrained yourself from laughing to see the boy's face but you haven't stopped smiling.

Once the boy had recovered he put his hands on your shoulders shaking you a little.

"Are you serious? Really?" you understood that he was nervous to ask you, but certainly this incredulous reaction was not expected.

AWW Boi, if he knew how of a fangirl you were inside.

"of course, shall we do it tomorrow morning?" you responded by placing your hands on his, gently removing them from your shoulders and holding them in front of you.

You were surprised when his head became the of a newborn.

'ooh so he becomes a baby when he's nervous' you thought while holding yourself from laughing, before pointing with your finger at the boy's face.

"Camilo ... Your head pff-" you replied putting a hand over your mouth to hold back.

Immediately the boy touched his face and his eyes widened to the realization, in a few seconds the usual curly-haired boy you knew was back.

"I swear it wasn't meant-" said Camilo while he placed a hand behind his neck nervous.

You shook your head laughing as you put your hand on his head and ruffled his hair.

You've been wanting to do this for a while.

"don't worry, it was hilarious pff, see you tomorrow Camilo"

You said as you walked away inside Casita as the villagers walked out past a red Camilo.

While this was standing still trying to figure out what had just happened, you had just entered your room.

As soon as you closed the door behind you, a wave of happiness invaded you and after a few seconds you were jumping around your room like crazy, while you whispered fast smth like-

"yesyesyesyesyes" you seemed out of your mind, but you were too enthusiastic.

"theyre hopping around the room .... And they are repeating yes many times, it seems to have gone well" Dolores said as she listened to you.

"I told you cousin" Isabella replied throwing her hair behind her back as Mirabel gave Dolores a high five.

--------------------

'how the hell am I supposed to dress .. No this no, not even this .... Fuck'

You've been trying to figure out what to wear for a while but it was harder than you thought.

(you decide if you want skirts or pants)

"ah I'll let this, also because it's the best thing I have" you said to yourself as you sit in front of the mirror.

You were more nervous than you expected, you had already little hang outs with Camilo before but now ... It was just like a date, or maybe you had misunderstood ... Nahh.... Maybe but that wasn't important for now.

You took a last sigh before opening the door, but as soon as you opened it you found yourself in front of a slightly more elegant Camilo than usual.

He had his hair as usual, but he was wearing a more 'elegant' poncho than usual with flower-shaped embroidery, probably been helped by his cousins ​​and his sister, he was so pretty.

"hi y/n I came to call you .... Oh-" in a few seconds he was looking at you from head to toe and the first word that came to his mind was-

"beautiful"

Within seconds your brain suddenly stopped working from compliment.

"Thanks, you are very well too" you said as you left your room and closed the door trying to hide your red face.

You two started heading to the ground floor.
You were having a little conversation before Camilo stopped at the sight of Isabela, it was as if he had an idea.

"you stay here, I'll be right back" said the boy as he left you at the beginning of the stairs, you turned towards some tiles that, like you, gave you a confused look.

Even Casita was confused.

You looked around and then noticed Pepa passing by.

"oh good morning Pepa" you said attracting the woman's attention.

"oh y/n! Where are you going? You look beautiful dressed like this" replied Pepa approaching with a smile.

"oh well Camilo invited me to go out so ... Pepa are you all right?"

You asked her when a giant rainbow appeared on her head, she seemed too happy.

And in seconds you found yourself in a bone-crushing embrace of the woman.

"AWWW I knew he would ask you sooner or later! You know it's been a while since-"

"MAMA-" a voice interrupted the woman as you were released from the arm.

You turned around to find an embarrassed Camilo behind you as he approached you by the shoulder.

"aw hijo(son) you could have dressed more elegant for your first date-"

"WE GO OUT, BYE MAMA" you couldn't even hear the end of pepa's sentence as you were pulled out of Casita by Camilo.

You laughed slightly to see the boy's red face, but at the thought of Pepa's words, butterflies  invaded your stomach.

You quickly sidetracked that thought from your mind before speaking.

"well ... what did you asked to isabela?"

"oh ehm I asked her to make you these" said the boy making a small bouquet of colored flowers appear from behind his back (favorite color)

"wow... they are beautiful, thanks you so much" you said taking the flowers from the boy's hands.

"It was a bit challenging, I won't have the bisses of the dessert for a week, but I'm glad you like them" replied the boy making a theatrical bow that made you roll your eyes.

"oh thank you for your sacrifice my knight" you replied making the same bow.

As soon as you got up you then started towards the village, even if you were being guided practically blindly by Camilo.

"where are we going exactly?"

"if I told you it wouldn't be a surprise"

"touché ~"

You answered by rolling your eyes, you couldn't help but smile of joy in your head like a fool as you looked at Camilo's hand in yours.

It took you very little to get to the colorful houses of the town, and the usual magical atmosphere passed through you like every time.

Everything was as usual, but you didn't have time to think when Camilo dragged you to the square, that day the town were more lively than usual, it seemed that the party of the night before was not over.

Before starting to dance you said goodbye to Julieta who, as always, was distributing food to those in need.

Camilo was bringing you close to everyone before you shake hands to make him stop.

"Camilo i ... I really don't know how to dance ..." you said as you tried to make the thought of the people around you go away, only that was making you feel extreme anxiety.

Camilo noticing your discomfort, turned towards you, spreading your hand between his.

"i understand, it's just for fun, but if you feel too uncomfortable just call me and we can go to a quieter place, but with such a perfect mentor you will learn to dance in no time" he said proudly girdling his chest.

You laughed, but you also managed to calm down a little.

So you took a deep breath looking straight in the eyes of Camilo who asked you with a smile.

"ready?"

You nodded before being dragged by the boy among the people.

you certainly had no idea what to do or what you were doing, you were trying to copy the moves of Camilo and those next to you and you were starting to understand.

Once you had a little understanding of the moves as you started dance in sync with Camilo.

This until everyone exchanged their partner, confused you looked at Camilo who shrugged with an evil smile.

"sorry hermosa/o ~ see you soon"

He said as he went to dance with a old lady.

'you damn-' you thought holding back from saying not very nice things about the boy.

You sighed as you turned around and tried to figure out who your new partner was.

"I think I am your partner for now senorita/senor(miss/Mr)" a voice spoke next to you.

You turned around to find yourself a boy about your age, he had light hair and dark eyes and tanned skin.

'I don't like this guy' is the first thing you thought as you looked at him, obviously you didn't say anything as you nodded nervously.

"ah sorry I didn't see you .." you said in the most credible way possible.

You started dancing and thank the heavens that this dance did not require close proximity to your partner.

The boy repeatedly tried to start a conversation which you interrupted with quick and direct answers, while you were looking for Camilo with your eyes.

You didn't see it cleaely, but just for a second you saw the boy's foot stretch and after a few seconds you were falling.

But right before you hit the ground he grabbed you, and to say that you got chills down your spine WAS NOTHING.

"you should be more careful herm-"

"I saw you knocking me over, do you think I'm blind? And don't call me hermosa/o"

You said with an angry and disgusted face.

'only one person can' you thought, glaring at the boy who was looking for the words to defend himself before you felt two arms taking you from the boy.

it was Camilo.

"I think it's time to stop and rest, right y/n? You are probably tired"

Camilo's voice gave you goosebumps, it was cold and firm and the whole time he hadn't stopped glaring at the boy as he literally imprisoned you in his right arm.

You certainly didn't mind as he saved you from that somewhat difficult situation, but you were surprised at this new version of Camilo.

"I agree ... Now it's better to go eh eh ..." you said pulling away Camilo by the arm who seemed to want to become Luisa and throw the boy over the mountains.

-------------------

You two walked away while you were secretly looking at Camilo, you could see that he was still angry.

'maybe if I distract him he'll feel better'

"uh didn't you say you had a quiet place in mind? Why don't we go there while we can?" you said quietly as you walked side by side.

No answer came from the boy which made you worry.

That was until he stopped, which you copied while staring at him.

"Camilo? -"

In 2 seconds the boy had approached you, you two were 10 cm away from each other and you could hear his breath and heart.

'hes close, too close help' you thought panicked, knowing that your face was red as hell.

"ehm Camilo are you all righ-"

"do you, by any chance, find that boy cute?"

'what?'

It's the only thing you thought as you took a step back and looked at Camilo in the eyes, he couldn't be serious ... No ok he was.

You remained silent trying to understand that question until you understood.

Immediately a evil smile appeared on your face.

"oh? ~ our Camilo is jealous ehhh?" you said as you cross your arms behind your back and swing your feet.

You don't know why, but the thought of him jealous was making you smile.

But Immediately the boy, surprised by this sentence, he then jumped before turning his back to you.

"IT WAS JUST A QUESTION," he replied offended as he crossed his arms.

You sighed as you continued to smile before approaching Camilo again and putting a hand on his head making him meet your eyes.

"don't worry pretty boy, you are cuter" you said as you started jumping away.

While Camilo was watching you walk away, he checked that his head was always (and not the baby like last night) the same before starting to smile.

"Madrigalll am I wrong or did you have to take me to this secret place?" you screamed to let the boy hear you who, once awakened from his thoughts, reached you.

Okay sooooo, I'm sooo sorry for the wait, but as some of you know these days were really hard and I didn't had motivation to write, and another things is that I found out that someone uploaded my story on a site called (novelhd) so if you that did it are reading this, I'm not mad about the story, but about the fact that it was done without my consent and permission, so please come talk to me in private or out down the story, thank you.
Exept for this guys, I hope u all will like this chapter and even the next ones, goodnight<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21K 482 7
Set after the events of Encanto. - Your family has just moved into the village and your first sight is a family with gifts. One of them, a girl named...
37.4K 788 24
(Y/N) lost her family in a raid at her home village at the age of 4. While running away, she came upon, Casita, the house of the Madrigals. She is ac...
18.6K 212 14
Disney's Encanto tells the story of a magical Colombian family. However, in this version of the story, Y/n is a French young man who discovers The Ma...
127K 2.9K 20
Camilo x Fem!Reader "You know...you don't always have to pretend to be someone you're not. There's nothing wrong with being who you really are." "Wh...