Home is Where the Heart is [O...

Por bethanyjanebooks

The heroes made it to Neverland to save Henry and Julia who had been taken there by Greg and Tamara who were... Más

Storybrooke/Enchanted Forest Cast List
The World Without Light Cast List
World Within Snow Cast List
1 - The Hearts of the Truest and Fairest Believers
2 - The Hearts of the Truest and Fairest Believers
3 - Lost Girls
4 - Lost Girls
5 - Quite a Common Fairy
6 - Quite a Common Fairy
7 - Nasty Habits
8 - Nasty Habits
9 - Good Form
10 - Good Form
11 - Impossible Girl (Original Ep: Ariel)
12 - Impossible Girl (Original Ep: Ariel)
13 - Christmas Special
14 - Christmas Special
15 - Dark Hollow
16 - Dark Hollow
17 - Think Lovely Thoughts
18 - Think Lovely Thoughts
19 - Save Henry and Julia
20 - Save Henry and Julia
21 - The New Neverland
22 - The New Neverland
23 - Going Home
24 - Going Home
25 - New York Serenade
26 - New York Serenade
27 - Witch Hunt
28 - Witch Hunt
29 - The Tower
30 - The Tower
31 - Quiet Minds
32 - Quiet Minds
33 - It's Not Easy Being Green
34 - It's Not Easy Being Green
35 - The Jolly Roger
36 - The Jolly Roger
37 - Bleeding Through
38 - Bleeding Through
40 - A Curious Thing
41 - Kansas
42 - Kansas
43 - Snow Drifts
44 - Snow Drifts
45 - There's No Place Like Home
46 - There's No Place Like Home
Next Book

39 - A Curious Thing

360 19 0
Por bethanyjanebooks

Flashback: The Enchanted Forest - One Year Ago...

A rider hurriedly galloped through the woods of the Enchanted Forest.

Inside the Dark Castle, Prince Charming, Priscilla, Aleena, Branston and Snow White were arguing with the Evil Queen as Aurora and Prince Phillip were present, "You've gathered the entire kingdom for this? There's a Wicked Witch out there, just waiting to pounce. And pretending otherwise would be dangerous," The Evil Queen said.

"There's nothing dangerous about rallying the people," Prince Charming said.

"You're announcing you're pregnant. It's not like you invented the wheel," The Evil Queen said.

Belle and Calliope entered Regina' chambers with their cloak hoods up, "What's this?" Prince Charming asked.

Belle and Calliope removed their hoods and looked at them, "Belle? Callie?" Priscilla said.

"Are you okay? When you and Neal disappeared, we feared the worst," Prince Charming said.

"We went off to see if we could revive the Dark One," Belle said.

"What happened?" The Evil Queen asked.

"Neal was able to resurrect him... A...At the cost of his own life," Belle said.

"Rumpel's alive," The Evil Queen said relieved.

"Neal is dead," Snow White said shocked and turned to Priscilla who stood there shooked.

"We think so," Calliope said.

"To which?" The Evil Queen asked.

"Both. You see, when Rumpel saw that Neal was dying he," Calliope began to gesture descriptively, "Uh, he absorbed him and Zelena got ahold of the dagger. Now, she controls Rumpel," Calliope said.

Aurora looked at Prince Phillip worriedly, "Maybe, now isn't the time to announce the pregnancy. Regina is right. It's too dangerous," Aurora said to Priscilla and Prince Charming.

"No, if we don't, we give in to fear. But, if we do, we give the kingdoms what they need, hope," Priscilla said.

"We don't even know what this Wicked Witch wants," Prince Charming said.

"Actually, we do," Everyone looked at Aurora, "She wants your baby," Aurora told them.

"Excuse me?" Priscilla said.

"She came to us when you were gone. Threatened us and our unborn child, unless we told her when you arrived in our land," Prince Phillip said.

"She thinks your baby could be important. I'm so sorry, she said she'd hurt us," Aurora said.

They were startled by a gush of wind all of them turned around to see the Wicked Witch flying in on her broomstick, "And I make good on my promises," The Wicked Witch said.

Aurora and Prince Phillip backed away in fear, the Wicked Witch used her magic to engulf the two of them in green smoke transforming them into flying monkeys, they both shrieked and took off flying.

"What do you want with our baby, Zelena?" Priscilla asked.

"Calm down, sweetie. You don't want to go into early labour," The Wicked Witch said as she used her magic to freeze Priscilla in place.

Prince Charming drew his sword, "Stay away from Pri!" Prince Charming yelled.

The Wicked Witch faced Prince Charming and Snow White and froze them in place, "Oh, someone's testy," She said.

"Enough, sis. This is between you and me," The Evil Queen said and she raised her hand, intending to magically strangle her sister who froze the Evil Queen and Calliope.

"Now, let's see if this was all worth it," She walked up to Priscilla and placed her hands on her stomach, "Yes. Yes, it was. This child will do quite nicely. So, take good care of it for me. Don't forget to eat well. I will be back for your happy day and what's yours will be mine," The Wicked Witch said and flew off on her broom.

The others unfroze and Prince Charming rushed over to Priscilla and they touched her stomach, "Are you okay?" Prince Charming asked.

"Physically, yeah," Priscilla said.

"Mom, go home," Priscilla turned to Branston, "Take Aleena and go home. I'll stay here a little longer," Branston said.

"No, this is my baby's safety. We're dealing with her," Priscilla said.

"Your magic isn't stable, mom. Bran is right... We need to get you and your baby to safety," Aleena said.

"Your children are right, Pri," Priscilla looked at Prince Charming, "Go," Prince Charming said and they kissed.

Eight Months Later...

At the Dark Palace, Branston, Prince Charming, The Evil Queen, Belle, Calliope, Robin Hood, Red Riding Hood and Granny who was knitting a blanket were gathered around a table to discuss how to act on the Wicked Witch's threat when Grumpy walked into the room.

"Grumpy, tell me you found something," Prince Charming said.

"I've been to Blue, Tink, all the fairies. They've been scouring the forest for enchanted items to destroy her, but they got zilch. They say, she's just too powerful," Grumpy said.

"It's happening again. You're about to have a child and an evil sorceress is threatening the future of the child," Priscilla said as she looked at Prince Charming,

"To be fair, the first time, I was threatening Snow White. Everyone else just became collateral damage," The Evil Queen said.

"Remind me why we forgave her?" Grumpy asked.

"Because I'm helping," Robin chuckled, "Frustrating as it is for me to remember, Snow, Charming, you had a head start to defeat me last time. How?" The Evil Queen asked.

"We were warned," Prince Charming said.

"By Rumpelstiltskin and Priscilla," Snow White said.

"Yeah, my head isn't exactly in the right frame of mind. My magic is messed up," Priscilla said in the Evil Queen's magic mirror with Aleena beside her.

"Maybe Rumpel can warn you again," The Evil Queen said.

"Wait. You wanna sneak into Rumpel's castle, where he's held captive by the Wicked Witch? Name is Grumpy, not Stupid," Grumpy said.

"You're right. It is stupid, but for our child-" Priscilla said in the magic mirror.

"We'll do whatever it takes," Prince Charming said.

"Heartwarming, he's trapped in his own castle," the Queen looked at Belle, "Think you can get us in? Belle, you were prisoner there?" The Evil Queen asked.

"Yes, but breaking in? I would have no idea how," Belle said.

"Luckily, I do. I broke in there once before, hopefully, this time I don't nearly hit someone," Robin said as he looked at Priscilla who forced a smile.

The Evil Queen scoffed, "Why are we even listening to him? He's a thief, which means he's not to be trusted. What are you even still doing here?" The Evil Queen said.

"What I'm doing here, is saving your ass. The castle has traps and deadly ones," Robin said.

"Not more deadly than my magic," The Evil Queen said.

"They are if you don't see them coming," Aleena said in the magic mirror.

"Maybe I'm okay with taking my chances," The Evil Queen said.

"Alright, you may be," Prince Charming interrupted, "But we're not, he's coming," Prince Charming said.

"How's Katy?" The Evil Queen asked.

"Married and...Pregnant," Priscilla said in the magic mirror and she looked at Calliope.

"I'm on it," Calliope looked at The Evil Queen, "Anything you want me to tell her?" Calliope asked.

"That I love her," The Evil Queen said.

Calliope smiled, "Sure thing," Calliope said and walked away.

End of Flashback

At Granny's Bed and Breakfast, Emma and Regina were kissing in the hallway and they pulled away, "What do you see in me?" Regina asked.

"Hopefully, the same thing you see in me. A second chance. And you're quite a good kisser," Emma said as she chuckled.

Regina chuckled, "Just wait, 'til I actually have my heart back," Regina said.

"What is that like? I mean, can you..." Emma asked.

"Feel?" Regina nodded, "Yes, I can. Just not... Fully. It's difficult to explain," Regina said.

"Then don't," Emma took Regina's hand and placed it over her heart, "Use mine for the both of us," Emma said.

"What happened to you in the past year?" Regina asked.

Emma smiled a little then sighed, "I had... I had flings, at the time I didn't notice that they all represented you. Julia told me something... If I find someone worth fighting for, not to be afraid of how I feel, but to express it... At the time I didn't know what she was on about, it was more to her mother with Walsh but... I think it was both of us," Emma said.

Regina smiled as she leaned in and they kissed again as a door opened and Henry and Julia walked out, they saw them and cleared their throats. The two women turned around to them, "Henry, Julia. Morning, kids," Emma said.

"Morning Aunt Em," The young twins said.

"Morning, Henry, Julia," Regina said with a smile.

Henry and Julia looked at her, "Morning," Julia said blankly.

"Um, excuse us, Madame Mayor," Henry said and the two young twins walked away.

Regina sighed and Emma looked at her, "You okay?" Emma asked.

"No, I'm not. But they're waiting for us, we should go," Regina said.

"Wait," Emma kissed her as she smiled, "There, you're a lot more attractive when you're smiling," Emma said and chuckled before she started walking and Regina walked after it.

Downstairs, in the Bed and Breakfast, everyone was waiting for Emma and Regina, David walked over to Faye was holding a compact mirror, "No she's not," Faye said.

"She is," Daniella said in the mirror.

"What's going on?" David asked.

"Nothing. Daniella, you have to convince her not to," Faye said.

"I'll try," Daniella said in the mirror before the magic was cancelled.

"Everything okay?" Elaine asked.

"It will be," Faye said.

Regina and Emma walked in smiling and everyone noticed, "Regina. if I didn't know any better, we'd say you look smitten," Mary Margaret said.

"Mhm... Both of you are smitten," Faye said looking between them.

Regina scoffed as the two chuckled, "If I didn't know any better I'd say Haagen-Dasz is smitten with your stomach," Regina said as she pointed to Faye's pregnant stomach.

Faye gasped, "Rude," Faye said.

Regina rolled her eyes, "Can we get started?" Regina asked.

"We were waiting for Hook," Elaine said.

"I don't have time to wait for the handless wonder. We have to figure out how to destroy my sister," Regina said.

"For once, I agree with Regina. Stopping her plan is the priority," David said.

"There's something about this plan that doesn't fit, Regina," Anastasia said.

"I'm the point of it. So she can take my life for herself," Regina said.

"Yes, but why bring you all back to Storybrooke? Why bring any of us?" Elaine asked.

"Well, no one's ever succeeded at travelling through time. Perhaps something from this world makes it possible," Regina said and they all looked at Faye.

"Well, this world had magic a long, long, long, long time ago... Maybe it's the old magic that's seriously buried and forgotten she needs. But, what's almost as troubling is that she was able to cast the curse, to bring you all here in the first place," Faye said.

"Why is that?" Kerr asked.

"To do it you have to give up the thing you love most. I've known Zelena a long time... She loves or loved Papa, and crushing his heart would work but  Papa is here and alive... Apart from Papa, I doubt Zelena has anything she loves... Unless she gave up her most valuable screeching nightmare of a monkey," Faye said.

"Neither did Regina and she managed," Mary Margaret said.

"Zelena is smart. Strategic. Perhaps you all discovered something in the missing year to stop her," Calliope said.

"And then, the only way to stop us from interfering was to bring us back here and wipe our memories. So, if we get our memories back, we might already know how to defeat her," Mary Margaret said.

"We just need to break this curse," David said.

"Well, thank goodness we got saviours," Mary Margaret said.

"We would love to, but there's one problem..." Emma said.

"Last time, all it took was us believing magic and kissing Henry. Since we've been back, we've done both and nothing... And Henry and Julia have looked at us pretty weird," Elaine said.

"Yeah, but it's funny," Emma said.

"You're just their annoying aunt," Elaine said and they chuckled.

"It's the belief," They looked at Regina, "Henry and Julia. They need to believe. In this new life, he doesn't. We have to get him to believe again," Regina said.

"So, what? We put on a magic show?" Elaine asked.

"How do you two believe?" Regina asked.

"The storybook, their book," Elaine said.

"That's what started Henry and Julia on their original path. And what got you two to believe," Regina smiled, "It's the key. In them believing. In them remembering. Remembering everything," Regina said.

"That's not necessarily a gift. They've been through a lot of tough stuff," Elaine said.

"And some good stuff. Either way, it's our best bet," Regina said.

"Girls..." Mary Margaret said.

"Fine. Let's find it," Elaine said.

Somewhere in the wood, Mr Gold drove down a path towards Zelena and he parked up. Zelena was waiting for him and he got out of the car.

Mr Gold saw that Zelena was holding a red rose in her hand, "A rose, how lovely," Mr Gold said.

"Have you earned it?" He walked around to the trunk of the car and Mr Gold opened it, "It appears you have," Zelena said and looked at Killian who was in the drink, tied up and gagged then she removed the gag.

"We're in Storybrooke. You've never heard of a telephone?" Killian said.

Zelena chuckled as she brushed his lips lighting with the rose, "Such pretty lips and so wasted. Why haven't you need those luscious lips and kissed Elaine?" Zelena asked.

"A fellow likes to be courted," Killian said and smirked.

"This isn't a joke. I need to have her magic removed. If Priscilla's baby is born before you kiss, I'm going to have no other option. I'm going to have to start killing people. People that the twins love started with the children," Zelena dropped the rose down onto Killian, "Take away their magic, Captain, or the next rose will be on her little brats grave," Zelena said and closed the trunk.

Flashback: Enchanted Forest - One Year Ago

At the Dark Castle, Robin, Prince Charming, Branston, Snow White, Calliope, Belle and The Evil Queen entered through the main door. The Evil Queen headed straight for the door to the main room intending to open it, "Your Majesty, I wouldn't," Robin Hood said as he grabbed one of his arrows.

The Queen ignored him and continued to walk to the door when suddenly an arrow flew past her head, hitting the door and the impact disarmed the trap that was on the door.

She turned around looking at Robin who still had his bow raised, "That could've taken off my head," The Evil Queen said.

"Well, that door almost took off your arm. Where I come from a simple thank you would suffice," Robin said.

"Where you come from, people bathe in the river and use cones for money," The Evil Queen said.

"Come on, let's go," Snow White said and they entered the room.

At the other side of the room, laid a cage, inside the cage was an imprisoned Rumpelstiltskin spinning straw into gold, "Rumpelstilskin?" Snow White said as they walked over to the cage.

Rumpelstiltskin giggled, "Rumpel, Bumpel isn't here. Rumpel Bumpel gone, my dear," Rumpelstiltskin said.

"He really is back from the dead," The Evil Queen said.

"Dead. Dead. So much better. Dead," Rumpelstiltskin said.

"He's lost his mind," Prince Charming said.

"On the contrary. Now I have two. Two minds. Mining time. Digger deeper in the grime," Rumpelstiltskin said.

"What is she doing to him?" Calliope asked.

"Nothing that can't be undone. Grandpa, we need your help," Branston said.

"Round and round, the circle of time, racing towards the finish line," Rumpelstiltskin said.

"This is pointless," The Evil Queen said.

"Let me try," Calliope approached his cage, "Hey. Hey, Rumpel," She said softly and reached out through the bars and touched him gently, startling him and he looked at her, "Hey, hey, I know you're in there. I know you can hear me. How do we stop Zelena?" Calliope asked.

"Light," Rumpelstiltskin whispered.

"What?" Belle asked.

"Light magic. The Good Witch of the South. Glinda," Rumpelstiltskin said.

"Glinda, but south of what? Oz?" Belle asked.

"No. Banished. Here. The Good Witch of the Fourth was banished north. North of the Dark Forest," Rumpelstiltskin said.

"How do we find her? Rumpelstiltskin. In the Dark Forest, how do we find her?" Snow White asked.

"Through the doorstep inside, if pure of heart, then she won't hide," Rumpelstiltskin said and giggled.

A looking glass appeared and everyone turned to see Anastasia walking through, "I'm looking for the Evil Queen, Cold Queen, Dark Sorceress and Dark One," Anastasia said.

"My mother is home... But I'm the son of the Dark Sorceress," Branston said.

"Is it Katy?" Calliope asked.

"What about Katy?" The Evil Queen said.

"She's found a way to merge your worlds together, so you're no longer separated..." Anastasia said.

"But Katelyn..." Branston said.

"Because of the price of magic her mother had to use, the only way she and Daniella can be seen by her is by another curse," Anastasia said.

"What's the spell?" Calliope asked.

Anastasia handed Calliope and Priscilla a piece of parchment each, "Here," Anastasia said and turned to the looking glass.

"How is she?" Anastasia looked at The Evil Queen, "How's my little girl?" The Evil Queen asked.

"not exactly little, is she?" Branston said and the Evil Queen glared at him as he shrugged.

"She's coping a little... She needs her mother more than she realises," Anastasia said and walked through the looking glass.

End of Flashback

In Granny's Bed & Breakfast, David ended a call and looked at them, "Gold's was a dead end. That was Callie. No book in the shop," David said.

"Regina, you said the last place you saw it was Henry's room," Mary Margaret said.

"Yes, but it's not there, or Julia's. Swept away by the last curse," Regina said.

"A book can't just disappear," Kerr said.

"But it can just appear. The first curse. It just showed up in my closet, when I needed it or more accurately, when Julia and Henry needed it," Mary Margaret said.

"What do you mean?" Elaine asked.

"They were going through a rough time. They were realising they had been given up. They didn't feel like they had a real family," Mary Margaret said.

"They did," Regina said.

"That may be, but, Regina, they weren't feeling that way with you or with anyone. They needed to believe in happy endings again. That's what the book gave them," Mary Margaret said.

"Well, they needed to believe again. In fact, I think we all do. What do you say we go check your closet?" Regina suggested.

♥✨♥✨♥✨♥✨♥✨♥

Elaine, Faye, Elsie, Kerr, Anastasia, Adam, Emma, Mary Margaret, Regina and David walked into the diner and walked through. Emma and Elaine approached Henry and Julia who were in a booth, "Hey kids, we got to run. We got to check on a lead. You're okay to stay here longer? I'll call you later," Elaine said and they walked out to join the others.

Henry and Julia watched them leave then followed them outside, "Where are you really going?" Henry asked.

Elaine turned around, "I told you. We're following a lead," Elaine said.

"What lead?" Julia asked.

"It's our job. It's complicated," Emma said.

"Is this about the person who killed our dad?" Henry asked.

Elaine and Emma looked at each other, "Yes, kids," Elaine said.

"Then, tell us," Henry said.

"It would just be easier once it's all solved, Henry, Julia," Elaine said and turned to walk away.

"You've both been lying to us ever since we got here. We deserve to know everything," Julia said.

Elaine turned to them, "No, you don't! I'm your mother and I know best. So, you're just gonna have to deal with this for now, okay? Understood?!" Elaine yelled and Elsie, Mary Margaret, Faye and Emma looked at her surprised.

"Y...Yeah, I think we do," Elaine turned to leave, "Wait." She turned back to them, "I need your keys. We left ours in the room and if we're gonna be a prisoner we'd like to have our Game Boys," Henry said.

Elaine walked up to them and handed him her keys, "Here, be good," Elaine said and they walked away.

Henry and Julia walked back into the diner again, they quickly walked past the guests then exited through the back towards the yellow-bug unaware Killian was standing behind them, "Where are you off to there, mate, lass?" Killian asked and Henry and Julia flinched turning to him.

"Uh, nowhere," Julia said.

"You're both quite in the rush to go nowhere," Killian said.

"Fine. We're going home," Henry said.

"Mm. You're running away," Killian said.

"Whatever," The young twins said.

"So, you're planning on driving all the way back to New York? One lesson and you think you're both ready for that?" Killian said.

"No, just to the nearest bus station," Julia said.

"I'm afraid I can't let you do that. It's too dangerous," Killian said.

"We don't care what you think," Henry said as he opened the car door.

Killian closed the door, "Well, you should. 'Cause I've got a better way," Killian said and they all started walking.

At the Charming's loft, Emma, Mary Margaret, Regina, Elaine, Elsie, Kerr, Adam, Faye and David were looking for the storybook. David, Kerr, Elsie, Adam and Regina were searching the bedroom as Mary Margaret, Emma, Faye and Elaine another. Regina opened a suitcase and looked inside searching for the storybook, it was empty. David opened a chest and saw that shoeboxes were stored inside.

David picked up a shoebox and set it aside, "Why do women keep their shoeboxes?" David asked.

"Because after true love fails there is no more powerful magic than footwear. It has to be protected," Mary Margaret answered after hearing his remark.

Faye and David glanced at each other silently, "Any sign of the book?" Elaine asked.

David shut the chest, "No, I don't think it's here," David said.

"You don't know that," Mary Margaret said.

Elaine carried in another wooden chest and joined Regina and David, "Maybe it's in this thing," She placed the chest on the bed, opened it and clothes were stored inside, she looked around and saw no storybook inside. Elaine didn't do good at hiding the relief on her face and Emma noticed, "Some winter coats, some scarved. The book is not in here," Elaine said and sat on the bed.

"Hang on, let me check," Mary Margaret said and walked over, she looked through the chest and brought out the storybook.

Elaine looked shocked, "I don't understand," She said.

Regina walked to Mary Margaret, "Can I see that?" She handed the book to Regina, "I know there are chapters on Oz in here. I wanna know who's heart Zelena crushed to enact this curse because if there's something she loved, that's her weakness," Regina said and walked out with David and Faye behind her.

"Did you really not see it in there?" Mary Margaret asked.

"You think I'm lying?" Elaine asked.

"No, of course not. It's just... Elaine, what's going on? You've been anxious since we left Granny's," Mary Margaret said and sat beside her on the bed.

"Nothing," Elaine said.

"No, it's not nothing," Emma sat with them, "You yelled at the kids. That's not like you," Emma said.

"None of this is like me. At least, it never used to be," Elaine said.

"What are you talking about?" They looked at Anastasia, "Oh, I've been told to take the big sister role while Katy is away," Anastasia said.

"I'm talking about wicked witches and time travelling holy wars. I've forgotten what it was like here, I don't want that for the twins," Elaine said.

"So, you're taking them back to New York after this is all over, aren't you? You're father and Cilla said you're thinking about it," Mary Margaret said.

"Yes, I am," Elaine said.

"And that's why you looked relieved when we couldn't find the book. You don't want their memories back," Mary Margaret said.

"If getting their memories back is the only way to break the curse, then that's what we're gonna go, but I don't want it to be any harder on them than it has to be. Our like in New York was really good," Elaine said.

"Sure it was, but it wasn't home," Mary Margaret said.

"It was for us," Emma said.

"That's because you forgot about us," The Swan twins looked down, Mary Margaret sighed and stood up, "Let's go get Henry and Julia," Mary Margaret said and walked out then Emma followed her with Anastasia.

"Knock, knock," Elaine looked up to see Katy in her reflection, "Hey stranger," Elaine walked to the mirror, "Talk to me," Katy said in the mirror.

"I feel like... Like everything I try to do is planned out. I was born a doppelganger, I'm meant to fall for someone have their kids, then fall for Killian and die... How can I live in a magical world that I know is going to kill me?" Elaine asked as a tear fall.

"Oh, sweetheart... Wanting a normal life isn't a bad thing, wanting to live isn't a bad thing, it's a human thing," Elaine sniffed and wiped away her tears, "Listen to me, Elaine. I'm coming for you, and we are going to fight your fate," Katy said in the mirror.

"We can't..." Elaine said.

"Hey, hey, hey. You let me worry about what we can and can't do. I'm coming home. I was stupid to listen to Priscilla and Callie, you need me, I'll be there soon. We're going to fight this as a family," Katy said and cancelled the magic.

Emma walked into the room, "Hey, who are you talking to?" Emma asked.

Elaine wiped away her tears, "No one, just myself," Elaine said.

"El... What is it?" Emma asked.

Elaine looked at Emma, "If anything happens to me... Look after the twins for me," Elaine said.

"You know I will," Emma said and they hugged each other.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

47.2K 1.9K 46
Magic is in Storybrooke. Memories have returned. Families reunited. Curse is broken. As the curse is broken, Elias and Emma finally meet their parent...
46.8K 1K 46
After their return from the past and admitting their feelings, Alana and Neal try to find Tallahassee in Storybrooke but it wasn't long before every...
32.3K 1.1K 50
As the curse is broken, Elaine and Emma finally meet their parents and Katy was unsure where she belonged in the Swan twins lives because there wasn'...
48.3K 2.2K 46
The group travels to Neverland to save Henry, who has been taken there, under Pan's orders. Athena's whereabouts are still unknown to everyone, but C...