HEART OF GOLD. | vento aureo

By linhsdumb

"I understand the motive, but why?" ᴠᴇɴᴛᴏ ᴀᴜʀᴇᴏ x ꜰᴇᴍ!ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ -- 𝙻𝚒𝚏𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚑𝚘𝚕𝚕𝚘𝚠 𝚝𝚘... More

Read This.
- P R O L O G U E -
- T W O -
- T H R E E -
- F O U R -
- F I V E -
- S I X -
- S E V E N -
- E I G H T -
- N I N E -
- E L E V E N -
- T W E L V E -
- T H I R T E E N -
- F O U R T E E N -
- F I F T E E N -
- S I X T E E N -
- S E V E N T E E N -
- E I G H T E E N -
- N I N E T E E N -
- T W E N T Y -
- A P H R O D I T E -
- T W E N T Y O N E -
- T W E N T Y T W O -
- T W E N T Y T H R E E -
- T W E N T Y F O U R -
- T W E N T Y F I V E -
- T W E N T Y S I X -
- T W E N T Y S E V E N -
- T W E N T Y E I G H T -
- T W E N T Y N I N E -
- T H I R T Y -
- T H I R T Y O N E -
- T H I R T Y T W O -
- T H I R T Y T H R E E -
- T H I R T Y F O U R -
- T H I R T Y F I V E -
- T H I R T Y S I X -
- T H I R T Y S E V E N -
- V A L E N T I N E S O N E -
- V A L E N T I N E S T W O -

- O N E -

5.6K 156 125
By linhsdumb

𓆩♡𓆪

𓆩♡𓆪

[Sometime in 2000]

Wandering through the alleyways of Naples, Italy, [Y/N] wound her way through the shadows of the buildings, careful to not disturb anybody around her.

Various drug deals occurred in these areas, and people watched the homeless slowly starve to death as well in these shaded spots found throughout the city.

The [H/C] haired girl was one of those unfortunate people, having run away from the dumpster fire of her childhood home, she was forced to live with her abusive boyfriend, rummaging through the trash for her food and pickpocketing to survive.

--

She was very lucky though, as she was born with a mysterious power known as a stand. These entities were a difficult concept to explain, and while she didn't know why she ended up with one, she guessed it might've been hereditary.

There were many types of stands out there, some being suited for fighting, while others may be used for assassinations, intel gathering, or support.

The possibilities were endless, and it hurt her head to think about what powers people could possibly wield.

[Y/N]'s stand specialized in healing, not packing much of a punch even though it was moderately fast. Its eyesight was impeccable, and it could read facial expressions excellently.

While it was weak combat-wise, the healing power of her stand worked fast, patching up humans and animals at a rate that impressed those who could witness its ability.

-

Sitting at a table in his favorite restaurant Libecchio, Bruno Bucciarati was talking about missions with his fellow gang members.

His capo, Polpo had sent him some orders about collecting debt from some people who owed it and instructed him to take care of those individuals.

His black hair - styled into a neat bob - waved a bit as he was explaining the mission to his comrades. The man was in the middle of a sentence when one of them rudely interrupted him.

"Er- Bucciarati, could I come with you on this mission? My stand is suited for these kinds of jobs, if we need to get a bit violent" The man said.

Beside him, a boy with raven-haired locks prodded at his food, uninterested in the conversation.

"I'd appreciate that, Mista. I might need a bit of help with some people, as some of them might not like the fact that they owe us money."

The man supposedly named Mista nodded, getting up from the restaurant table when Bucciarati started walking out of the restaurant.

"What people are we collecting debt from today?"

Mista and Bucciarati were walking together along the sidewalk, occasionally glancing over to the alleyways.

"There's a few he asked me to do over the course of this week, but we are only going to take care of one person today. Polpo told me that she was 16 years old, had [H/L] [H/C] hair, [E/C] eyes, and that her name was [F/N] [L/N]." He paused to take a breath. Adjusting his suit, he paused to remember the rest of the information. "She's currently living with her boyfriend and barely gets by. I'm pretty confident that we'll find her. No information on whether she has a stand or not."

Someone opened the door to the restaurant, sending in a small gust of wind. Mista hummed in response, the odd hat he wore fluttering a little in the slight breeze.

-

[cue some useless info that will be relevant in the next paragraph]

[Y/N] was certainly an interesting individual.

At first glance, someone could already tell she was a helpless, broken individual, the dullness in her eyes giving it away as she slowly trudged through the hell that she believed she lived in, but the compassionate heart she once had showed through occasionally, whether it would be helping homeless children find their next meal, or using her stand to heal whatever injured people she found.

Hungry kids would often seek comfort from her, always approaching [Y/N]'s figure hoping she would offer them company in the desolate streets.

Although they couldn't mask the fear and despair that came with living in a place like this, she offered them bit of comfort and made their daily life's a bit more bearable, if that was even possible anyway.

[ANYWAY, BACK TO THE POINT.]

--

[Y/N] sat down against a brick wall, clutching a sandwich she stole from some dumb passerby.

Breaking off some pieces she gave them to some poor kids she knew but never really talked to.

"[Y/N], [Y/N]! Alessandro is really hurt.. You've got to help him.." A small voice pleaded, begging her to follow.

Her hands trembled, the words hitting her like a drunk driver trying to go home at midnight. "He... what? What happened to him? What happened to Alessandro?" The boy in question was a kid who was struggling with poverty. She saw him almost everyday in the slums of Naples, and eventually cared for him a bit, feeding him and looking after the boy. He looked up to her as a little sister of some sorts, and she viewed him as a little brother.

Running over to where the kid pointed to she turned the corner only to be met with the body of the battered boy. The sight of him, so beaten up and bloody elicited a response from her mouth as a strangled cry escaped her lips. Tears fell from her eyes as she made her way over to the bleeding kid.

Her voice wavered, shaking as she mumbled incoherent words, "Alessandro, Alessandro answer me... ALESSANDRO..?!" Panic overtook the poor girl as she struggled to bring herself back to the real world. Everything was spinning, her mind seemed to turn upsaide down.

She could feel a faint heartbeat in him thanks to her stand, but that didn't reassure her much. With the wounds he sustained it wouldn't take long for him to die if she didn't help.

She couldn't stop shaking as tears escaped from her [E/C] hues. Her hands trembled as she reached out to heal him, a dull pink glow escaping her fingers.

--

Bucciarati searched through the streets of Naples, looking for the person whose debt he was supposed to collect. His partner Mista, seemed lost in thought as he followed the man, thinking about something most likely meaningless until he heard a child crying from the crack between the buildings.

Nodding to the ebony-haired man, they both ran to the source of the sound.

Seeing a small, disheveled girl that matched Polpo's description exactly, Bucciarati prepared for what was about to happen, until he saw that she was attempting to help the injured child. A kid was found beneath the girl's crouched figure, her [F/C] hoodie covering most of it.

Bucciarati's eyes softened for a moment until they saw a pale pink stand come out of her body.

The stand looked to be around half of her size, sporting a pink skirt, a white cat-like body with a body that was similar to a Sanrio cartoon character. The girl seemed to notice both of the men, and her eyes widened at the sight of the two seeing her amd the child in such a vulnerable state.

"Alessandro.. get behind me, please.

Bucciarati now knowing that the girl had a stand started to think of a plan in order to get her out of commission, but seeing how she cowered away he quickly dismissed those thoughts until she pulled out a small [F/C] knife. The scowl returned on her face as she held the knife in front of the two men, wiping the tears that made their way onto her cheeks.

Bruno huffed in annoyance as he summoned Sticky Fingers and unzipped his arms, gently grabbing the knife and tossing it aside.

Wide-eyed, the [H/C] haired girl looked around for an exit, then looked back at the child deciding to foolishly prioritize healing him. She brought her stand over to the child, the pink figure grasping his shirt as she dragged him out with her. [E/C] hues locked gazes with Bucciarati and Mista's blue and dark brown ones as she glared at them from afar.

Once the child was pulled out of harm's way, she resumed her initial escape plans and tried to find any vulnerabilities for her to exploit in order to get out of the situation she was currently in. [F/N] flinched as Bucciarati took a step toward the girl, her slowly standing up and taking a step backward from the man.

His white suit with the spoon-like black pattern contrasted with her tattered [F/C] hoodie, but that didn't matter at the moment. She ducked under his arm and swept his legs from underneath him, but his partner quickly pinned her to the ground.

"Fuck! Let me go, you bampot bastard!"

Her eyes screwed shut as her escape attempts were proven futile. The black-haired man seemed quite unfazed of the situation. Opening his mouth slightly, he seemed to think about what he was going to say, before speaking. "My name is Bruno Bucciarati. I'm guessing you already know this, but you owe our organization a sum of money. I was instructed to collect your debt, no matter what it takes for me to do so."

[F/N]'s dull [E/C] eyes trailed up the man's figure before resting on his face, the scowl dissipating and turning into a sad frown. "I.. don't have the money" She half-mumbled, half-whispered.

"Pardon, what was that? I couldn't hear you." Bucciarati responded, the golden zippers on his suit shifting slightly when he leaned forward to listen better.

"I said I don't have the money. Go find my bitchass boyfriend and take it from him." She repeated, this time her voice shaking the slightest bit. "Nobody is bothered enough to hire me for any job, so I don't have any money. Some bitch also robbed me the other day, and now I'm broke."

Bucciarati merely let out a sigh, clicking his tongue. He sent Mista off somewhere else before finally talking.

"I guess we'll have to do this another way. I noticed you were a stand user, maybe we can.. discuss this, and come to a conclusion?" He simply told her. Bucciarati's eyes softened as he looked at the girl. The ebony-haired man seemed to be in deep thought until he finally spoke, "I'll pay for your debt on one condition."

Perking up, the girl questioned, "What do I have to do?" Narrowing her eyes, she added on to her previous sentence. "I'm not selling my body.

Letting out a sigh, he clarified what he meant

"I don't mean to ask you for any of that. What I meant is I have an offer for you.."

[Y/N] nodded, signaling him to continue.

".. Join my group. You seem like a hardworking, compassionate individual, and your healing capabilities will benefit us greatly. I'll be able to pull some strings to get you in without a test, so don't worry about that. Let me bring out the best in you." Bucciarati stated.

His mini-speech seemed to spark something from within [Y/N], as her eyes shined with determination. "We have a deal."

A/N: Sheeesh new storyyyy, chapt 2 coming out tomorrow cause I got bucci gang brainrot

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.6K 1.5K 42
❛ 𝗗𝗲𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗱 ❜ - /𝐝ɪˈ𝐫𝐞ɪ𝐧(𝐝)ʒ𝐝/ Crazed, insane, demented, unbalanced, and unhinged adjective: deranged mad; insane. " 𝚊 𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎...
6.8K 269 10
-Italics: Anyone's thoughts and Italian words. -Bold: Actions -Regular text: conversations =================================== This story is basicall...
430K 15.5K 35
Vento aureo x reader (She/her pronouns) 𝗺 𝗲 𝘁 𝗮 𝗻 𝗼 𝗶 𝗮 [ m e h - t a - n o y - a h ] • 𝐆𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐤 ( n . ) t h e j o u r n e y o f c h...
6.9K 285 27
I love nichijou btw, you should watch it, it's great. --- Alternate, modern universe of vento aureo (Yes, modern) School AU of Pt. 5 that I haven't...