Forever With Love

By iamtinasnow

Y/N is a well-known Realtor in Louisiana. Always working her sister convinces her to take some time off for... More

|01|
|02|
|03|
|04|
|05|
|06|
|07|
|08|
|09|
|10|
|11|
|12|
|13|
|14|
|15|
|16|
|17|
|18|
|19|
|20|
|21|
|22|
|23|
| 24|
|25|
|26|
|27|
|28|
|29|
|30|
|31|
|32|
|33|
|34|
|35|
|36|
|37|
|38|
|39|
|40|
|41|
|42|
|43|
|44|
|45|
|46|
|47|
|48|
|49|
|50|
|51|
|52|
|53|
|54|
|55|
|56|
|57|
|58|
|60|
|61|
|62|
|63|
|64|
|65|
|66|
|67|
|69|
|70|
|71|
|72|
|73|
|74|
|75|
|76|
|77|
|78|
|79|
|80|
FWL BOOK 2 Preview 1.0 (REWRITTEN)

|68|

197 16 8
By iamtinasnow

Thank y'all so much for 7k reads. R.E.M. will be posted right after this so watch out for that🥰-T
~~~~~~~
🦋Y/N🦋

I groaned taking my phone from the bedside table. Answering it I mumbled a hello. "Hello, this is Detective Lawrence from Shreveport PD is this Y/N Y/L/N?" I sat up in bed turning on the lamp. I said, "Yes, this is she."

"Could you come in this morning to answer a few questions?" He asked. I nodded, "Umm, yes I'll be right in." He thanked me before hanging up.  I knew this was gonna happen, but this was not how I was planning on starting my day.

I looked over at Anthony. His chest rose and fell in a rhythmic pattern. He was completely wrapped up in the sheets after complaining all night about how hot he was. I didn't mind though. I was just grateful he was around. I really did love him.

I got out of bed quietly, Anthony is still sleeping, and didn't want to wake him up. One of his friends was gracious enough to let us stay on his vacation as long as we needed. Being that I don't want to wake him, I'm just gonna let Alayah take me since she's right downstairs. I found something comfortable since later today I gotta go to the law firm to talk to Ma.

I decided on wearing an oversized shirt and black pants. I grabbed a pair of black heels and a black handbag. I walked back to the room checking in on Anthony, hearing him snore I walk into the bathroom.

I played some music turned it down low so I don't wake up him. I took off my nightclothes putting them in the hamper, then turned on the shower. Stepping in I started to bathe. Once I was done I did a body scrub rinsing it off. I just stood under the water letting it run over me.

This is exactly what I needed.

"Morning." Hearing his raspy voice, my head cants back, my body responding instinctively. I breathe deeply. Looking over my shoulder, I see him through the foggy glass as water gushes down my face. "Bed's cold without you." His longing tone makes my chest tighten.

"Did I wake you?" I asked with a smile, turning around to get a better look at him. He's handsome, a shadow of a beard forming on his sharp jaw, his plump bottom lip caught between his teeth as he eyes me through the glass. Anthony leans against the sink, tapping his fingers on the surface.

In the mist, his eyes pierce mine, and when he rolls his bottom lip between his pearly white teeth, I shiver. Even though I was tired and a little weak, I couldn't resist him. After all, he is Anthony Mackie.

Anthony begins to remove his shirt slowly, making sure to demonstrate his muscular abs and pecs while extending his arms above his head. I can't help but stare at him as he peels layer after layer off of his massive body. Soon all he has left on are a pair of tight auburn boxers. His erection is clearly visible. In a desperate attempt to calm the familiar ache between my thighs, I clench them together.

I bite my lip, wiping the condensation to get a better look at my man.

He notices my eyes drifting down to his stiffening cock, a smirk curling the ends of his pink lips up. He reaches inside and adjusts the knobs. His fingers gingerly test the water as he glares at me.

"Mack," I laugh, tossing my washcloth at his head. "It wasn't that hot." He scoffs before turning the knob a little more. "Not that hot, Mack," he says mocking my tone. I laughed even harder. He got in, kissing my shoulders when I turned around to finish. "You seem tense." He mumbled, rubbing my shoulders. I blinked, knowing his intentions.

"Layah's downstairs." I turned to him. He was smiling, "Then, you'll have to be extra quiet."

In one swift motion, he corners me, his large palm splayed across my belly, taking my wrists in his other hand. Then, he pinned them against the wall above my head.

He stepped closer until his body was pressing against mine. While his head dips slowly, his large palm glides over my wet skin, his fingertips touch my pebbled nipples, sending sparks straight to my clit. He nudges my thighs apart, his thick hair-covered thigh-grazing over my clit so lightly that I shiver.

As Anthony stretched my legs apart, resting his head between my thighs, eating me like he was starving, he made me cum on his tongue and fingers. Every time he tried something new, he carefully studied my face, marking off every single thing that made me gasp, sigh, and moan his name.

I was still crying from the last orgasm he pulled from my trembling body when he thrust inside me. "Look how pretty you are," he said. And I made a sound I've never heard before. I had never felt so full in my life, my tender walls stretching over him, a delicious burn coursing through me.

Before he even moved, I knew that I was ruined for other men.

Anthony sees the way my eyes darken, my breath hitching in my chest. He was going to draw this out, tease me until you were begging for him.

With one hand, he raises me up, my back slides up the wall until I'm looking at his face. The deep brown of his eyes catches mine, and he is looking at me as if for the first time.

"You're gorgeous," he says softly, almost unaware that he is speaking. "I dream about the way my face looks when you cum for me. You do not even realize how perfect you are, but I will prove it to you until you believe me."

He let go of my hands. He placed his hand over my mouth. He glides his thick head through my folds as my legs lock around his waist.

"Eyes on me, baby" He demands, his tone soft, almost pleading. His lust-filled pupils are surrounded by a thin rim of brown. A quick shift of his hips and he's inside me. Mackie's eyes fluttered close.

We both gasp but his is more guttural and drawn out, my pride blooming knowing that he sounds wrecked and desperate because of me. He buries himself in my aching pussy, inch by inch. His hand clasped harder on my mouth as another moan slipped from my mouth.

As he rests his head on my forehead and watches my cunt swallow his cock, he whispers, "You can take it, just a little more, baby." He smirks with a satisfied look on his face. Then he pulls out of the tight heat before I can feel empty, slamming back inside and he's gone. As a wave of sensations surges up, my head lolls back from the force.

Mackie lowered his head and leaned in, dropping his hand, his lips finding mine and his tongue entering my mouth. His kiss is sloppy and passionate. He greedily inhales my frantic moans as he drives his hips deeper and deeper and faster and faster inside me. It feels like my belly is about to explode as the coil winds tighter.

His fingers strum my clit the way he knows I like it. He feels everything: my clit rolling between his rough, calloused fingers, his warm, moist skin pressing against mine, the filthy grind of his hips, the water dripping from his head onto mine. He mutters, his lips reaching for my ear, "I got you, go on and cum for me pretty girl." He drops his hand.

I feel all of it.

His cock angles, hitting something in me, and I am left speechless with pure ecstasy as the coil bursts inside me, leaving a trail of white heat behind it. Grabbing my nails across his broad back, I gasp, "Fuck Mack, oh god yes.".

I groan as Mackie scrapes his teeth across my throat before sucking a bruise off of my neck. My grip is so tight that he has a hard time pulling out. Once he does, I immediately drag him back in, and he loses it. As he chases his release, his smooth, fast pace becomes erratic, and his soft grunts of my name echo across the bathroom. "One more baby, please," he pleads. "Be a good girl, give it to me."

I felt his hands wrap around my waist to bring me down on his cock. Holding onto his large slippery shoulders, I take his wild strokes. He sweeps his mouth over my jaw as he regains my lips, saying, "You feel so good, cum again for me."

_________________

Layah gave me a knowing look as we waited in the police department. I could feel it even though I looked everywhere but her. Finally, she cleared her throat. "I hope you used a condom." I laughed, looking at her. "I'm sorry." I apologized.

"If you get pregnant, I hope that baby comes out with a big forehead and he can't read." I went to say something, but the door opened, and the detective walked through. "Good morning, Ms. Y/L/N, I'm Detective Lawerence."

He stuck his hand out. I shook it and waited for him to sit down. "We're just going to get straight to it. Myles Sanchez was called to your home 4 days ago at 8:45. There was arguing until you shot him. Is this correct?"

I blinked, "You left out a lot of major details. Like him breaking his way into my home, attacking me and my friends. Plus, he wasn't called to the home."

"Well, we only had his claim to go off of," Lawerence added, "Y/L/N, why did you have a gun present in the presence of a child?" Layah stepped in, "She was protecting herself and the child against them. Did you get that from his claim?" Detective Lawerence glanced at Layah before looking back at me. He cleared his throat and shuffled through the papers.

"I've pulled your records, and you have never made an attempt to report him. Why not?"

I swallowed, "Is this your first case, detective?" I asked, leaning forward until I rested against the rest, looking him dead in the eyes. "No, this isn't the unit's first domestic violence case."

"That's not what she asked," Layah asked, "Is this your first case?"

Lawerence was sweating in his seat. This was the response I was waiting for. He was uncomfortable, didn't want this case to begin with. I nodded, "If I told anyone what Myles was doing, he would hurt me more. Then, he would threaten to hurt whoever I told. And, I believed him because I didn't want to find out if he was lying or not."

I stood up from my chair, "I'm sorry, Detective Lawerence, but I think I need some with experience." Layah stood up with me and opened the door. "You would have needed more evidence in order for me to take the case anyway," Lawerence called after us.

"You need more evidence," I turned around, "Myles broke into my house, destroyed my home, broke my nose, and then he knocked out my friend. The man is dangerous. If I had a second chance, I would have aimed for his head."

_________________

Anthony brought me some coffee. "How's it going?" He asked, propping my feet up onto his legs. Then, he began massaging my feet. "I've spent the last three hours gathering enough evidence to put Myles behind bars, and it still doesn't feel like enough."

Mackie nodded, taking my hand in his, "If it's not enough, we'll buy the best lawyer to do it." My phone started ringing, and it was Ma. I chuckled, "I got the best lawyer right here." I answered, "Morning."

"Morning, baby. How quick can you get to my office?" I looked at Anthony, who was already putting on shoes. "30 mins tops." He answered for me. Ma nodded and sighed, "Leave Kai with Layah. This may take a while."

She hung up. I looked up at Mackie, "Something has her shaken up." He nodded, "Well, let's not wait around here to figure out what.

Then, like bats out of Hell, we sped to Ma's office. Bypassing the security guards and assistants until we were standing outside of her office, looking in. I knocked on the door. Ma looked up, motioning for me to come in. I looked at Anthony, "I'll wait here if you want me to."

I shook my head, "I'll feel better if you were in there with me." He nodded, placing his hand in mine. I opened the door where three other women were. Two were holding babies while the other one held her stomach. I looked them over before looking at my mama.

"Ladies, this is my daughter, Y/N." I nodded to them and squeezed Anthony's hand a little tighter, "Y/N, this is Erica, Phoebe, and Mae. These are the few women whose willing to come forward about Myles."

I blinked, holding back tears, "Wait." Erica spoke up, "You weren't the only one, Y/N. Myles damaged us too, but we're not going to let him win this time."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.2K 84 23
A young women by the name of Aalyiah Monet, is a small jewelry store owner in New York, who lives her life very quietly. She loves the life of walkin...
3.9K 80 30
Maybe it was because she didn't know a life without him. Maybe it was because she was scared to admit it. But, it was definitely because she didn't w...
103K 7.7K 46
Mia Jones was the sole witness to a devastating tragedy that changed her life forever. With that change came a new perspective on life. She's very pr...