The Cupid's Artwork 'Bout Lov...

Par amatif_zbad

"Beware, Cupid is always there: EVERYWHERE." The story focuses on 5 highschool girls who slowly fall in love... Plus

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60 (Part 1)
Chapter 60 (Part 2)
Epilogue

Chapter 20

49 6 0
Par amatif_zbad

Choi Minho and Aiman

“Hey you! Let go of her.” Aiman turns her gaze to the one speaking. She is shock to see Minho. Thank God!!! But why Minho??? He’s still not yet gone???

Aiman’s abductor still keeps on holding her hands despite of Minho’s warning. ”Let go of me!” She yells as she tries to escape, but her strength is not enough for her to be free.

“Who are you??? Why are you doing this to me?” She said as she tries to look for her abductor’s face, but the darkness of the place and the hood that covers his face does not allow her to know him.

“Ya! I said let go of her!” Minho yells against her abductor. He starts to walk towards them.

Aiman’s abductor upon seeing Minho coming releases her hand. “I’ll be watching and following you.” He said in a creepy voice before running away.

Aiman still could not believe what had just happened. She is dumbfounded while standing, facing to the direction where her abductor goes.

Just who is that guy??? His voice seems familiar to me.

“Gwenchanayo?” She is a bit startle to hear Minho’s voice. She sees him beside her.

She just throws a blank and unrecovering face to him. “Uh??? Oh???” She cannot find the right word to say.

Minho’s P.O.V.

“Ya! I said, gwenchanayo?” He said while frowning. What happened to this girl? Is she really that affected? He looks closely to her. Omo! I just notice… How innocent those eyes are if only she will not get mad…Ya!!!! What am I thinking right now???

He could see her blinking many times before answering him, as if she’s really analyzing the question.

“Uh… Oh... Ye…” She answers him like it was out of her consciousness.“I better go home now.” He hears her saying while turning her back to him. He holds her right arm before she could start walking.

“Hanyo, I’ll walk you home.” He said. Minho wonders why he needs to be concern with this kind of girl.

Minho-ya, you just pity her, arasseo?

Aiman’s P.O.V.

“Hanyo, I’ll walk you home.” She heard Minho saying.

Aiman then realizes that he was the reason why she had to go out. She stops walking and faces him.

“Stay away from me. You will only not do well to me! You! You! If it’s not because of you, then, it will not happen to me! Thank God, he did not allow something worse to happen!!!” She yells at him.

“Uh? Naleul (me)? Ya! Didn’t I tell you to stay at your house and just wait for me? I even told you to get inside the car, but that hard head of yours won’t just listen! And now, it’s my fault? Woah?! Hey there, if it’s not because of my instinct to follow you, you will not be saved. You should be in fact, thankful to me!” Minho yells back at her.

“Huh!” She exclaims as she lets out a short but quick breath. “Thank you for the trouble you caused me!!!” She said sarcastically as she turns her back at him.

Woah! The nerves of this guy to ask thank you from me! He’s even the reason why I have to go out!

She realises she’s now walking alone in the darkest part of the alley. I’ll be watching and following you… The words keep on repeating in her mind. She feels scared at the thought. Aishhh,,, na ottokhae???

She gets her cellphone from her pocket. She decided to call her parents to fetch her. First ring. Second ring. Third ring. Stop.

“Oh?” She checks her phone. “Aishhh? Na ottokhae? Why do you need to be empty bat just at this moment??? Aigoo! What a miserable day!” She’s now in trouble.

Aiman couldn’t think of another way but to go back to the main street and look for a telephone booth. She’d rather wait outside, in the main street, than walks alone again in that alley.

Minho’s P.O.V.

“Aigoo!!! She should be thanking me instead of blaming and yelling me!” He blurts out when he sees Aiman walking a distant away from him.

Should I follow her or not? Aishhh… Ya Minho-ssi, you don’t need to follow that girl. She rejected your help, arasseo? It’s not your fault.

Ya, I think she’s still not far away…

In the end, Minho decided to follow her. Minho frowns. “Waeyo??? How come she’s so far now? What kind of human being is she???” He said to himself when he could see Aiman very far away from him.

He sees her stops from walking and then after a while, turns around, walks toward his direction.

Aiman’s P.O.V.

Oh? Why is that moron still here? She frowns as she sees Minho.

“Where are you going?” She hears him asks when she almost pass by at him.

Amira’s mind then pops out a solution to her problem. She pauses from walking and faces Minho.

“Ya, can I borrow your cellphone? I wanna call appa and ask him to fetch me.”

“Aniyo.” Her left eyebrow rises as she hears his answer.

Wah! How dare! Selfish!

*****

Lee Jinki and Princy

Princy is speechless. She does not know how to respond to him. She’s not closing the idea of allowing him but could you blame her? When she’s really dumbfounded and shocked by Onew’s revelation?

“A—Are you okay? Y—You must be tired or not feeling well?” She stammers as she said the words.

Onew just smiles at her. “I’m fine. I just want you to know that I’m serious with this. I know that you’re shock because of the span of time that we’ve met. Remember what I’ve told you before? I’ve been watching you from a distant for a week and couple of days now.” He seriously said it.

She is still speechless.

“Okay. I won’t pressure you on this. Arasseo? I was just asking you, but if you don’t want, then, I will not force you.” He seems so sad upon telling this but still smiling.

Awsss, why the sad face???

They stay outside for a while. Onew staring at her while she’s in a deep thinking.

“Ya, you get inside now. You must be feeling cold.” Princy hears him saying after a short quite moment. He hands her her stuffs.

“Gomawo oppa.” She said shyly. She is about to get inside when finally, a decision came up in her mind.“Oppa.” She calls his attention.

He smiles warmly at her. “Ye?”

“I’m not closing the idea, but I’m not saying yes though. I want us to get to know more each other. Give me a week or so, and then I’ll decide.” She smiles after saying this. She could also see a smile forming on Onew’s face.

“I’m happy to hear that.” He smiles sweetly at her. “Gomawo.”

“Aniyo. It’s me who should give thanks for giving such attention. I honestly don’t know how to deal with this thing. It’s new to me. I mean, there are lots of guys who want to court me before, but I stayed away from them. Now, I think it’s time for me to face my fear. Gomawo.” She replies with still that smile in her face.

I should have done this before. Now I know that it feels good when you face your fears.

“Get inside now. You must be feeling cold coz’ the air brings the mist of the newly done rain.” Onew said with concern in his eyes.

“Ye. Gomawo again.” She then turns her back to him.

She hears him calling her name. “Princy-issi.”

Princy turns around. “Ye?” She confusingly asks while smiling.

Onew just touches his head and like a school boy seeing her crush, gets shy and lowers his gaze. “Uhmmm,,, uhmm… Can I get your number?” He asks shyly.

Princy laughs at the sight of him. “What if I don’t?” She teases him.

She can see disappointment in his eyes. “Hmmm, then, it’s okay. I will not force you to give it to me.” He smiles.

Princy laughs at his seriousness. Why so serious, eh??? She blurts out her thoughts. “Why so serious?”

Onew, upon hearing and realizing what she mean to say, laughs at the thought. “Hahahah, silly girl. Then, if you won’t give me your no., I will steal your phone and get your no. from it.” He jokingly replied.

They both laugh at his joke. Wahhh… How did he manage to have a nice laugh???

“Here.” She hands him a small paper with her no. written on it.

“Gomawo.” He said happily. “You can now get inside. See you tomorrow, Princess.”

Did he call me Princess? Ya? What for?

She just smiles at him and then leaves him behind.

In the middle of the night, Princy receives a text message from an unknown number.

In this unruffled but forlorn night,

The only happiness comes from your light.

So when your infectious light shines on me,

Right then, I forget all my miseries…

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

1M 40.5K 93
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
735K 27.1K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
11.5M 298K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
381K 13.6K 60
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...