Desire (Bakugou X Reader)

By shadow1dark2night

Y/N is 20 years old. She lives in secrecy and doesn't let much of her past slip out to the world. She works u... More

Kapter 1
Kapter 2
Kapter 3
Kapter 4
Kapter 5
Kapter 6
Kapter 7
Kapter 8
Kapter 9
Kapter 10
Kapter 11
Kapter 12
Kapter 13
Kapter 14
Kapter 15
Kapter 16
Kapter 17
Kapter 18
Kapter 19
Kapter 20
Kapter 21
Kapter 22
Kapter 23
Kapter 24
Kapter 25
Kapter 26
Kapter 27
Kapter 28
Kapter 29
Kapter 30
Kapter 31
Kapter 32
Kapter 33
Kapter 34
Kapter 35
Kapter 36
Kapter 37
Kapter 38
Kapter 39
Kapter 40
Kapter 41
Kapter 42
Kapter 43
Kapter 44
Kapter 45
Kapter 46
Kapter 47
Kapter 48
Kapter 49
Kapter 50
Kapter 51
Kapter 52
Kapter 53
Kapter 54
Kapter 55
Kapter 57
Kapter 58
Kapter 59
Kapter 60
Kapter 61
Kapter 62
Kapter 63
Kapter 64
Kapter 65
Kapter 66
Kapter 67
Kapter 68
Kapter 69
Kapter 70
Kapter 71
Kapter 72
Kapter 73
Kapter 74
Kapter 75
Kapter 76
Kapter 77
Kapter 78
Kapter 79
Kapter 80
Kapter 81
Kapter 82
Kapter 83
Kapter 84
Kapter 85
Kaptet 86
Kapter 87
Kapter 88
Kapter 89
Kapter 90
Kapter 91
Kapter 92
Kapter 93
Kapter 94
Kapter 95
Kapter 96
Kapter 97 [THE END]
Read me bitch
HIYAA

Kapter 56

925 33 23
By shadow1dark2night

The next day went on pretty fast.

Katsuki trained Levi with his interns and soon enough got them to patrol.

Kenji and Kyori were surprisingly good for _____ the entire day not making a fuss of anything.

Mitsuki came for a visit which got the boys  excited. She brought some sweets getting the boys really happy.

"I've heard there's a party coming up to celebrate you heroes. Katsuki got nominated didn't he?? You did too right!? Something about the case you two were working on about drugs right?" Mitsuki asked.

"Yaaa, but I don't know if I'll go." _____ said

"What why not?? Every heroes gonna be there."

"I haven't been out lately doing hero work..but i am surprised to get nominated for top Hero."

"You are in the top 10! It only makes sense! We'll be there too, You can also bring these two we'll watch them. The twins needs to know who their mommy and daddy are don't you think?" Mitsuki said smiling kissing Kenji's cheek.

______ smiled. "I suppose. I'll have to talk to Katsuki first. You know how he is when anything Hero and Awards gets mentioned."

"True...oh my I will never get over their eyes." Mitsuki said staring at Kenji and Kyori's two different colored eyes.

Kyori giggled up at her.

"Their birthday is in two days too...I've already invited tons of people I can't believe they're turning 1" _____ said as Kyori ran over to her.

_____ cuddles him in her arms.

"They're going to turn into such great boys. Hopefully better then their father." Mitsuki said making _____ laugh.

_____ kissed Kyori's cheek squishing his face. "I'll love them either way."

***
When the clock hit 7pm the door to the house opened.

Katsuki and Levi walked in both laughing as Levi seemed so excited talking about his power and how he was able to control it today.

"Hey I told you. A little practice comes in handy." Katsuki said smirking at him.

"Hell ya! Just wait till I get even better, I'll beat your ass next number 1!" Levi smirked as Katsuki laughed.

"Keep dreaming kid."

Katsuki looked around the living room not seeing a trace of _____ or the kids.

He and Levi make their way upstairs where they heard _____ in the bedroom and children's laughter.

Levi walked to his own room as Katsuki opened the door walking to the bathroom where Kenji and Kyori were having a bath with tons of bubbles.

Kenji babbled up at Katsuki seeing him making _____ turn around.

When Katsuki looked at her he saw her entire clothes wet but all she did was smile at him.

"Hey, how was work??" She asked.

He leaned down kissing her lips before taking off his eye mask then his top.

"Good, got the kid to control his quirk finally." He said as she nods.

She took Kenji out of the tub wrapping a towel around him to dry him up as he stood there naked reaching for Katsuki's grenade but immediately got pulled away by ______.

"Babe go undress in the room." She said as he looked down at her nodding as he washed his hands.

He closed the door a tiny bit before Kenji tried to go open it.

Kyori got dried up as he ran to copy Kenji.

_____ sighed as she picked up Kenji in one arm and grabbed Kyori having both huge babies on her hips as she opened the door and walked out heading to their room to change them.

Katsuki just watched as he put on a shirt smiling at the scene infront of him.

He just put his costume away before sitting down in bed laying back cracking his back as he moaned.

But after a while the door opened and in ran two diaper dressed babies.

Katsuki sat up looking down at them as they reach for the bed.

He laughed then looked at the door seeing ______ who just gave up on dressing them.

"I think you're the problem." She said walking over and just laying in bed.

"What? Why me?" Katsuki leaned down kissing her shoulder the twins still trying to get into bed.

"They always act crazy when you're home..come home a little late. At least until I get them in bed." ______ said closing her eyes as he smiled pulling her towards his body.

He just kissed her cheek before turning to face him and kiss her lips.

She smiled looking at him wrapping her arms around him as he hugged her back tightly.

"I missed you today.." he said burying his face in her breasts.

She smiled brushing his hair with her fingers.

"...I missed you too"

Katsuki closed his eyes cuddling into her.

Kenji gave up on getting to the top of the bed just running back out of the room seeing Levi come out of his.

Kyori followed Kenji as they both stop as Levi stopped to look at them.

"Uh.."

Kyori ran to their room coming out with a toy holding it out for Levi.

"Ya I'm not doing that. Go to your parents." He said shooing them off. He looked inside the master bedroom since the door was wide open seeing Katsuki and _____ hugging in bed and looked back at the twins who just followed him back to his room.

Levi just ignored them letting the twins sit in his room as he went on his phone.

***
Katsuki and _____ just cuddled the whole night away. She actually fell asleep in his arms which he didn't mind at all.

The time was 9pm by now just two hours going by since he's been home.

He caressed her shoulder just gently stroking her arm with his fingers before turning to look at the ceiling.

"Ya I know you're tired so just come here."

Katsuki sat up a tiny bit looking out the door seeing Levi carrying Kenji and then holding Kyori's hand as they walked to the twins room.

Katsuki's just laid back down looking at ______ with a smile.

He kissed her cheek pulling the covers higher up over her body before cuddling her in his arms and closing his eyes.

***
Levi got the twins into their cribs tucking them in before walking out.

The hell am I doing...

He laughed softly covering his face before walking back to his room a soft smile on his face before he fell asleep.

***
When morning hit they all woke up early, Katsuki getting ready for work, Levi getting ready to join him as ______ got the twins dressed.

Kyori and Kenji ran around as ______ took out a box from the closet.

"What's that?" Levi asked as he held his bowl of cereal eating it at the couch.

"Birthday decorations." She said.

"Birthday? Who's?" He asks.

"The twins. It's tomorrow."

"What!? Already?" Levi asked as Kyori babbled up at him.

Katsuki walked by watching _____ take out party accessories.

"..Don't put up all of it yourself. I'll do it tonight when I get home." Katsuki said walking to her.

"I know I know, Everyone's coming over tho, so I want the house to look nice. Plus I have to buy a cake..wait can you two go get the cake? I'll keep a spot open in the fridge. Hey also Kats can you pick up their gifts too? I already paid online." ______ said.

"Ya sure just send me the address." He walked to her side kissing her cheek then lips as she smiled returning the kiss.

Levi put the bowl away stretching as Kenji ran to him.

He ruffled Kenji's hair before walking to Katsuki.

"I'll come back sooner then him. Want me to just get the gifts?" Levi asked ______.

She looked at him then to Katsuki.

"Ya sure if you two can make it work then do it. Thanks." She smiled as he nods before him and Katuski make their way outside.

She followed them getting another kiss from Katsuki as he kissed the twins goodbyes too before getting in the car and driving off.

The twins look up at _____ as she walked back to the decor.

"Come on help mama set things up" she said as they followed right behind her.

The entire day ______ decorated and set up everything together for their bday.

Kyori and Kenji played with the party hats as she set the big table up with treats and plates.

She got the ladder and the birthday sign as she climbed up pinning one side into the wall.

Kyori walked to the ladder whining as he saw her so high up.

Kenji just got onto the step giggling.

______ looked down. "No, Kenji get down" she said as he smiled up at her moving to the second step but Kyori grabbed his leg.

"Kenji! Down now- my god.." she just got down the steps as he backed up.

She picked Kenji up and set him in a play pen that trapped him in.

Kenji started to whine pushing the gate as Kyori followed ______ back to the ladder.

He grabbed her pants not wanting her to go up again.

She just removed his hand as she moved the ladder and went back up pinning the other side of the sign.

She got down as Kyori hugged her leg.

She smiled down at him picking him up and kissing his cheek.

"I can't believe you two are turning 1 years old tomorrow." She said as he buried his face into her shoulder.

She smiled kissing his head as she opened the gate letting Kenji out so he would stop whining

Kenji looked up at her as she walked to the couch

"Come here."

Kenji followed her as she sat on the couch having Kyori in her lap, she leaned down picking up Kenji and kissing his cheek causing him to smile.

She just cuddled and hugged them both in her arms.

"You guys wanna call papa?" She asked as the two sit up looking at her nodding.

She smiled taking her phone out and calling Katsuki.

***
It was around patrol time when he got the phone call just got to a safe spot to talk.

"Hey, what's up?"

"Hi, you busy??"

"No I'm free you and the kids okay?" Katsuki asked as he sat down and watched his men fight.

"Ya we miss you the boys wanna say something too- don't you?..bababaa" laughs from the boys and babbles caused Katsuki to smile.

"Hey you two. You aren't causing mom trouble right?" Katsuki asked.

He heard giggles as _____ spoke.

"What time will you guys be home again?"

"Levi at 4 and I'll come around 6. That fine?"

"Ya, hey when you get back can we talk about the Heroes Function?"

"Heroes function? Shit..I forgot. But we're gonna go we're being awarded so might as well. I heard Shoto and Deku are going too. Can let them beat me." Katsuki said.

"Alright, but you're wearing your red suit."

"Really? Is that ne- HEY DONT LET HIM GET AWAY!"

***
_____ sighed hanging up the phone as Kyori buried his face into her stomach giggling hiding from Kenji.

She smiled down at them and bear hugged them both before laying down on the couch kissing each of their cheeks.

***
Levi got home with the gifts for the twins hiding them in the closets as the twins ran up to him.

"Hey, there's some food on the stove if you're hungry." ______ said. "Thanks for getting those by the way" she smiled.

He nods picking up Kenji as he walked to the kitchen near her, Kyori following behind.

Levi looked around before looking at her.

"Thought he said not to do everything yourself?" Levi asked motioning to the decor.

"Wellll I couldn't wait" she said as Kenji reached for the streamers.

Levi set him down going to the bathroom to wash up.

She set out the food as Kyori and Kenji followed behind her.

She went to the fridge grabbing two of those apple sauce packets for babies and handed them each to one of the twins.

Kyori smiled wide as she opened it for them.

Kenji took his running off with Kyori behind him.

_____ smiled at the two. They were quite the pair..

***
An hour or so passed by Levi watching a movie with the twins and ______.

______ actually opened up and enjoyed Levi's presence. Plus he dealt with the kids when they got grumpy.

Levi shared story's about Katsuki at work giving her all the juicy and hilarious intel of what drama happened.

***
"You're kidding...I know he has a tendency to yell at people but he yelled at her about coffee?" _____ asked.

Levi laughed nodding. "Just because she added sugar too."

_____ smiled shaking her head. "My mans a full black coffee guy. I didn't know that until I spent a year with him."

"How long have you two even been together? A while now huh? I have no clue how you deal with him."

"Levi, we're married."

"Ya ya..believe me I know. When he isn't beating our asses he's talking about you."

"He talks about me?"

"Ya, I know where your first date was. And about some weirdo dude who crashed your wedding. I'm telling you, Dynamight has an obsession over you. And from my point of view it's not healthy. Get a restraining order." Levi joked.

_____ smiled. "Maybe cause he loves me? And is married to me?"

Levi rolled his eyes. "Love makes you weak" he said while holding Kyori in his lap.

"Katsuki's not weak. You know that."

"Not my point.."

"You know you've only been here for like a few days right? I'm sure he loves you too."

"Ew." Levi looked at her concerned.

"Love's a weakness. Dynamight can easily be defeated if you got involved. I just find it easier to not like anyone.."

"Is that what you think?" She asked raising a brow.

"Uh ya..?"

"Well. You're not wrong..."

Levi looked at her confused. He was expecting her to argue with him on that. "Wait-"

"...but the way I see it, love drives the person to do better. I mean. Katsuki could drop everything right now and not be a hero or save anyone right? But he doesn't do that. He has a family, friends and a world he loves and wants to protect. But I guess that love can be taken in different directions too." She said just turning her eyes to the TV.

"...right" Levi looked at the TV too.

Kyori turned his head giggling at Levi touching his chin.

"You might not think it but we do love you here. Hell, the kids love you more then anyone. They don't usually like strangers." _____ comments making Levi smile at Kyori.

"Ya they're good kids..annoying but good." He laughed.

She smiled at him as she turned back to the TV only to be distracted with a sudden smack and loud cry.

She got up turning to look towards the kitchen seeing Kenji crying having a red mark on his forehead.

Levi sat up holding Kyori as they look at him worried before ____ went over and picked him up.

"I told you to stop running around didn't I?" She scolded him as he cried into her chest.

She just kissed his head patting his back as the door opened.

Katsuki walked inside but froze at the cries he heard seeing them all there in the living room.

"What happened?" He asked putting down the box of cake walking over to her as Kenji cried.

"He ran into the wall just now." She said as Katsuki looked down at Kenji seeing his forehead then tears.

Katsuki smiled patting his cheek kissing his forehead before kissing _____'s lips.

"You guys alright?" He asked looking at Levi and ______ as they nod.

"Go wash up I'll heat up the food." ______ said as he nods walking upstairs.

She just went to the kitchen grabbing an ice pack.

"Here baby. Can you hold this right here?" She asked Kenji who sniffled.

She wiped his nose and smiled kissing his cheek multiple times as he giggled.

Kenji just held the ice pack as she turned on the stove.

Levi walked over to her. "Let me take him" he said as she moved to give him Kenji but Kenji buried his face into her neck.

Levi grabbed his waist and pulled him away from her but that only caused him to cry again.

"My god.."

"Alright alright calm down"

She took him back as Katsuki came back down.

A look of worry on his face but not for Kenji.

______ set a plate out for him but he looked at Levi shooing him off.

Levi took the memo just going back to the living room as Katsuki looked at _____.

"Did you put up the decorations yourself?" He asked.

"Hm?..ya I did."

She looked at him seeing his little glare.

"Don't be dramatic about it Kats. It's alright."

"I told you not to do it. Something could've happened! Especially with the twins running around."

She smiled at him as Kenji looked at him having his cheek against her chest.

"Nothing happened...Did you get a good cake? What flavor?" She asked walking to the box.

Katsuki stayed silent before sitting down.

"Vanilla. I got a size to serve 20 people. That's enough right?" He asked.

"Mhm thanks"

She put Kenji on the table letting him sit there but he whined to go back to her.

Katsuki distracted him getting Kenji to crawl over to him instead of towards her just so he didn't fall.

She put the box into the fridge before turning to Kenji who was watching his father eat.

______ sat down next to him as Kenji crawled to her now. Katsuki just ate looking at her.

"So we're ready for tomorrow??" He asked.

"Yupp, Can you believe it? They're turning 1." She said squishing Kenji's cheeks.

Katsuki smiled looking at Kenji then to _______.

"When we making another?" He teased.

She laughed softly just hugging Kenji.

"Honestly..I can never have too many"

Kenji giggled at her hug and kisses.

Katsuki smiled at them..a whole year..

***
Like and Comemnt!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.3K 1.3K 22
Izuku Midoriya is a girl with a powerful power. Well, she was still traumatized by her past that left scars. Three years avoiding social life, she fi...
131K 5.3K 34
In the hero world, you were either a pro or just an average sidekick. Surprising to most, Misaki Haruka at a very young age had already moved quickly...
1.5M 45.4K 41
(Y/N) is a new student at UA high. She moved away with her dad a few years ago after her mom disappeared. While she lived here, her two friends Izuku...
527K 17.3K 53
STORY IS BEING REWRITTEN UNDER THE TITLE OF 'it began with you'. ---- ๐—ฆ๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฟ๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐˜๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ถ๐—ฐ. Y/n was born int...