TOGETHER (JENSOO)

By Jenchichooo

When two people in love promised each other that they will be still together even in their next lives. Will t... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
NEW STORY!

Chapter 21

675 54 14
By Jenchichooo

"I'm getting married."

Jennie giggled. "Of course, we will get married but it's too soon for that, baby."

A tear escaped from Jisoo's eyes. "J-Jen... it's n-not..."

"Hey, why are you crying? And what do you mean it's not?" Jennie asked worriedly and wiped Jisoo's tears

"It's... It's n-not you..."

Jennie froze for a second and then she chuckled. "Don't joke like that, Chu."

"I'm... I'm not...j-joking"

Jennie sat up then followed by Jisoo, her tears can't stop from falling while looking at Jennie.

"Seriously? You just said that you love me and then.....now you are telling me this?" Jennie scoffed.

Jisoo tried to hold Jennie's hand but the brunette gets off from the bed.

"J-Jen..."

Jennie walks back and forth. "Tell me... what's happening? Are you just.....do you really love me?" She stopped walking and face Jisoo.

Jisoo was still crying but she's looking at Jennie. "I...I love you."

"THEN WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU SAYING?!" Jennie snapped out

Jisoo flinched and her eyes widened while tears still keeps on falling.

Jennie noticed that Jisoo looks scared now. She let out a heavy sigh "I'm sorry."
She said before she went out of her room.

Jisoo started sobbing after Jennie closed the door.

----------

Rosé was startled when suddenly someone barged into her room.

"Jen! Don't you know how to knock?"

Jennie threw herself on the bed beside her cousin and buried her face on the pillow.

"Yah! What's wrong with you?"

"I raised my voice on her" Jennie mumbled against the pillow.

Rosé leaned her back on the headboard of the bed "What? I can't understand you."

Jennie groaned and sat up. "I didn't mean it. She looked so scared after I raised my voice on her. I was...I was just confused and.....mad."

"Wait....what are you talking about? And where's Jisoo? Is she okay?"

"Rosie.... she's g-getting...married."

Rosé's eyes widened. "What? You are getting married already?"

"It's not me. She's... she's getting married to someone else."

"WHAT?!"

Jennie covered her face with her palms and groaned. "She just told me that she loves me too, Rosie, and then suddenly she told me that she's getting married to someone that isn't me!"

"Calm down, Jen. Where's Jisoo. Did you let her explain?"

Jennie shook her head "I left her in my room. She's crying"

"Then why did you leave her? Jen, go back there. Talk to her"

"I can't...I need some air."

"What?"

"Rosie....you know me whenever I'm mad. I can't talk to her when I'm feeling like this."

Rosé let out a sigh.

"Can you...can you go to my room and make sure she will not leave? Just talk to her until she stops crying. It hurts me seeing her like that"

"You should be the one to comfort her, Jen."

"Rosie, I don't know what to say. I'm still confused about everything. I'll just take a walk and I'll be back later."

"Okay. Don't take too long, Jen. It's already late."

"Okay."

--------

When Rosé opened the door, she saw Jisoo sitting on the bed while hugging her knees.

"Jisoo?"

Jisoo stopped crying and turned her gaze to Rosé.

Jisoo sniffled. "Jennie is m-mad at me. I...It-think...I need to go n-now."

"No. Stay here." Rosé said before sitting beside Jisoo.

Jisoo wiped her tears "I don't think -"

"Jennie told me to tell you to stay"

"But why?"

Rosé let out a sigh. "Jisoo, she's not mad at you, okay?"

"But..."

"She's not mad at you. She's mad about the situation. She left you here because she might say some things that she will regret after."

"Really?"

Rosé smiled. "Yes. Don't worry"

"But where is she right now?"

"She just went out to take a walk, she'll be back later. Just wait for her."

Jisoo nodded and looked down on the floor.

"Don't leave, okay? And stop crying. She doesn't want to see you crying. It hurts her too, Jisoo."

Jisoo nodded. "Thank you, Rosé."

Rosé smiled. "I know everything will be okay, Jisoo. Just trust each other. Trust your love with each other"

--------

After an hour, Jennie came back and went straight to her room.

She slowly opened the door of her bedroom then she saw Jisoo sleeping on her bed.

Jennie walked over to the side of the bed where Jisoo is facing then she kneeled in front of her.

She carefully cupped Jisoo's face and caressed it.

Jisoo slowly opened her eyes.

Jennie smiled at her "Hi baby"

When Jisoo realized that it's Jennie, she quickly hugged the brunette but then Jennie got out of balance so they both fell on the floor.

"Jendeuk! I'm sorry." Jisoo quickly stood up and help Jennie to stand up.

"I'm okay, Chu" Jennie chuckled and pulled Jisoo to lay on the bed again.

Jisoo just let Jennie put her on the bed again. Jennie lay beside her and she quickly snuggled closer to the brunette and rest her head on Jennie's chest.

Jisoo closed her eyes and held Jennie tightly when she felt Jennie kiss her forehead.

"I love you, Chu"

"I love you too, Jennie. I really love you. I'm sorry about earlier."

Jennie strokes her hair. "I'm sorry too for raising my voice earlier. I didn't mean it, love. I'm sorry."

"It's okay, Jendeuk. I understand you"

"I'm sorry I didn't let you explain but can you tell me now, please?"

"It's my Dad....the reason why he told me to go to the company was about the arranged marriage....he said that I will get married after I graduate to Jung Haein."

"Jung Haein?"

"He is the son of our company's new investor."

"So I guess, their deal is to let you both get married so that man would invest in your company." Jennie let out a heavy sigh

"But I didn't say yes, Jendeuk"

"Really?"

Jisoo pulled away from a little so she can look at Jennie. "Of course. You are the one that I love"

Jennie smiled and pecked Jisoo's lips.
"That actually made me feel better"

"But..for sure my Dad would still force me to marry him"

Jennie cupped her cheek. "That was expected."

"Are you....are you gonna leave me now, Jendeuk?"

Jennie frowned. "Why would I do that?"

"Because...of that marriage."

"Baby, look at me. I will not leave you no matter what. I will not just give up on you because of that."

"But how..."

"Your Dad's plan for the wedding is after you graduate, right? It's next year. We still have time to think and to find ways for that to stop." Jennie gave her a reassuring smile

"We can do that?"

"Of course, baby. We can do that as long as we're together."

"But how about Haein? I'm sure he will be around"

"For now, you can act as you agree for that arranged marriage. Tomorrow when you get home, tell your Dad that you will do it. Don't do anything that will get him mad, okay? So he will not get suspicious about us. And about Haein? Just go with the flow but don't fall in love with him, okay?"

Jisoo chuckled. "Of course not. I'm already in love with you."

Jennie smiled and kissed Jisoo softly. Jennie's hand made its way to Jisoo's neck to deepen the kiss.

When they are already running out of breath, they both pulled away and pressed each other's forehead.

"Be mine, Chu"

Jisoo opened her eyes. "W-what?"

Jennie smiled softly. "Be my girlfriend officially"

Jisoo smiled widely and threw herself to Jennie. "YES YES YES"

Jennie giggled and hugged Jisoo tightly.
Jisoo buried her face to Jennie's neck.

"So you're my girlfriend now?" Jennie asked while rubbing Jisoo's back slowly

Jisoo pulled away and showered Jennie's face with kisses. "Yes. I'm yours...and you're mine." She gave a long kiss to Jennie's lips before hugging her back

"You don't know how much I love you, Chu. I'll do anything for you. I'll do anything for us to stay together."

"I love you too, Jendeuk."

After a few moments of being in each other's arms, Jennie broke the silence.

"Let's sleep now, love. I'll call Lisa tomorrow so she'll be the one who will take you home, okay?"

Jisoo pouted "Can I just stay like this forever?"

Jennie giggled and kissed Jisoo's head. "I wish we could."

"I'm sleepy, Jendeuk"

"Let's sleep. Good night my love. I love you"

"I love you too, Jendeuk. Good night" Jisoo replied and tightened her hold on Jennie.

Jennie kissed Jisoo's forehead before closing her eyes until they both drifted off to sleep.

------------------------

"Mr. Kim, you have a visitor"

"Who is it?"

"Mr. Jung's son."

Mr. Kim smiled. "Let him in"

After a minute.

"Good morning Mr. Kim" Haein greeted while holding a bouquet

"Join me. Let's have breakfast."

They are at the dining table. Haein sat across Mr. Kim.

"Thank you Mr. Kim but I already had my breakfast."

"Hmm. You're here for my daughter, right?"

Haein smiled. "Yes, Mr. Kim. I told you that I'll court her, right? I wanna ask her if we can go out today"

Mr. Kim chuckled. "I like that. I think you can make her fall in love with you right away."

"I hope so but I'll do my best Mr. Kim."

Mr. Kim nodded. "But I think Jisoo, didn't go home because of what happened last night but I'm sure she will be back, you can wait for her in the living room if you want. Please just be patient with her, she doesn't agree now but eventually, she'll realize that this is the best for her."

"Of course Mr. Kim. I'll just wait for her. I can do that. I already told you I'll court her and make everything to make her fall in love with me"

---------------

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR ONE AND ONLY KIM JISOO!
#OurPrideJISOOday 🤍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

144K 4.9K 21
What happens when Jennie wakes up 10 years later realizing she has a family with Kim Jisoo?
19K 1.2K 27
Two people meet in an unexpected journey. They found love in each other. But they where unaware of the upcoming tragedy which will change their life...
10.7K 782 16
800 years. Jisoo has been looking for the seal to free herself from being immortal for 800 years. What's gonna happen once she met the human who will...
419K 14.3K 45
A story about two souls bound to their past. One without a heart, and one without a soul. What if fate decides to bind them twice? What if their pas...