[OLD] Luna Mew Light Johto Jo...

By EleftheriaYuyaCielo

Xx BOOK 2: Sequel to 'Luna Mew Light Kanto Journey' Xx Xх Second FanFiction Story! хX Luna Mew Light is a you... More

Prologue: Before Johto
Character Profile
Chapter 1: Johto Starters and Meeting Casey
Chapter 2: Forest. Cherrygrove and Castallia City!
Chapter 3: Capturing Chikorita! Primo and Violet Gym!
Chapter 4: Meet Cyndaquil and Kurt. Azalea Gym Battle!
Chapter 5: The Pond, Houndour and Pokémon Swap Meet!
Chapter 6: Noctowl, Savage Skarmory and Len Town
Chapter 7: Tyrogues Evolutions, Goldenrod City and Pokéathlon
Chapter 8: Bug Catching Contest! The Dojo and The Wannabe Trainer
Chapter 9: Fishing Contest! Beauty Contest! Grass Pokémon Tournament!
Chapter 10: The Burned Tower History and Ecruteak City Gym!
Chapter 11: Meeting Todd Again and Articuno!
Chapter 12: The Naughty Murkrow Thief! The Dunsparce Swarm! Brock is Sick?!
Chapter 13: A Sumo Competition? Electric Company. A Cunning Smergle and Kecleon?
Chapter 14: The Light House! Shuckle Group and Cianwood Gym!
Chapter 15: Whirl Islands Adventures Start!
Chapter 16: The Water Pokémon Poachers?! The Wild Corsola! The Silver Wing!
Chapter 17: The Whirl Cup Competition Begins!
Chapter 18: Lugia's Arc
Chapter 20: Meeting Ho-Oh and The Three Legendary Beasts Face-to-Face!
Chapter 21: The Extreme Pokémon Race! Meet Phanpy! The Loyal Ninetails!
Chapter 22: Johto Champion Lance and The Red Gyarados Rage!
Chapter 23: The Lost Piloswine! Mahogany Gym!
Chapter 24: The Dragon's Den! Blackthorn Gym! Wynaut?
Chapter 25: Larvitar. The Unown? The Pokémon Reserve.
Chapter 26: Meeting Harrison. The Johto League Torch!
Pokémon List Update
Chapter 27: The Silver Confernce Begins!
Chapter 28: The Last Two Final Matches of the Silver Conference!
Chapter 29: Separation and Back to Pallet Town!

Chapter 19: Tomo 10th Birthday! The Aircraft? Back to Olivine Gym!

4.7K 82 22
By EleftheriaYuyaCielo

Today the gang were in Transit Town after that accident, something happen to Luna.

The gang were not taking a ferry back to Olivine City yet.

It was because today was a special day, it was Tomo's tenth birthday, so today the gang were taking a day off to celebrate Tomo's birthday.

Tomo was happy to be ten years old at last, it meant he could truly be a Pokémon trainer, like his sister Luna.

That morning, Tomo was playing with Pichu, Zorua, Growlithe and Togepi in the gardens of the Pokémon Centre, while the gang were setting up a birthday tea in the Pokémon Centre.

Luna thanked Nurse Joy for letting them celebrate Tomo's birthday in the Pokémon Centre.

"No problem at all," Nurse Joy said, "lots of birthday treats have been held here at the Pokémon Centre in the past."

Luna smiled, "Oh Nurse Joy is the special present for Tomo ready as well?" She asked.

Nurse Joy smiled, "Yes, everything is all ready for Tomo." She said.

Luna had a special present organised for Tomo.

Misty and Brock knew about the special present too, and they couldn't wait to see Tomo's face once he knew what it was.

By lunch time, Tomo and the gang were now enjoying Tomo's birthday tea.

There were lots of sandwiches, cakes, ice cream, and orange soda and there was also a birthday cake.

The birthday cake had a picture of a Growlithe on it.

Luna, Misty and Brock wished Tomo a happy tenth birthday, and Tomo was happy.

Julia phoned the Pokémon Centre and wished Tomo a happy birthday too and so did Professor Oak.

After finishing the birthday tea, it was now time for Tomo to open his birthday presents.

Luna got Tomo a plush toy of an Arcanine and a necklace that has a Gowlithe and Arcanine on it.

Misty got Tomo a headband, which had pictures of flames on it.

Brock got Tomo a yellow t-shirt, which had a picture of a Teddiursa on it.

Tomo thanked Luna, Misty and Brock, because he loved the presents a lot.

Julia sent Tomo a jacket, which had a picture of a Gowlithe and a hat of a Gowlithe on it has well.

From Professor Oak, Tomo got his own PokéDex.

Tomo was thrilled for having his own PokéDex.

Then it was time for Tomo's special birthday present. Nurse Joy came up to the gang, with a tray that was carrying six PokéBalls.

"What are these PokéBalls for?" Tomo asked.

Luna smiled, "This Tomo," she answered, "is your special tenth birthday present. These six PokéBalls contain the three starter Pokémon of Kanto and the three starter Pokémon of Johto. For your special present, you get to choose one of the starter Pokémon of Kanto and one of the starter Pokémon of Johto."

"You mean I will have my own starter Pokémon?" Tomo asked in disblief, "Really?"

"Yes that's correct." Luna said.

Tomo beamed with happiness.

"Okay Tomo, what's your choice?" Nurse Joy asked.

"I've always wanted a Charmander and a Totodile." Tomo replied happily.

"Very well then." Nurse Joy said with a smile. She then gave the PokéBalls, which contained Charmander and Totodile to Tomo.

Tomo released his new Charmander and Totodile from their PokéBalls at once and greeted them. Charmander and Totodile were happy with their new trainer.

Luna, Misty and Brock smiled at the scene, happy to know that Tomo was pleased with his present.

For the rest of the afternoon, Tomo played with his new Charmander and Totodile as well with Pichu, Zorua, Growlithe and Togepi.

Today had been Tomo's best birthday ever.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

The next day, it was time for the gang to head back to Olivine City.

Bad news was that they missed the ferry and there wasn't going to be another ferry until tomorrow.

Brock looked into the guide book to see what else they could do to get to Olivine City.

After going through a page or two, Brock found something helpful. "It says here that there is an airport called the Hoothoot express, down the road from the port," he said, "so we can probably take the plane to Olivine City."

"Well then I suggest we do take the plane to Olivine City." Luna said.

So the gang headed over to the airport to get to Olivine City.

When they got there, the airport looked like an abandoned warehouse.

"Goodness me," Misty said, "I do hope that this is the right place."

Luna called out to see if anyone was in the airport, and then an old man came out.

"Hello there," the old man said, "my name is Wings Alexander, the pilot of the Hoothoot express."

Luna explained to Wings that they needed a lift to Olivine City, where she could get a gym badge. Wings understood Luna passion for gym battling.

Wings explained that he was a Pokémon trainer too in his time when he was younger.

"If you help me with my Pokémon first, I'll gladly give you a lift to Olivine City."

Wings kept some of his Pokémon in a barn, some Ponyta, some Sandshrew, some Weepinbell, some Bellsprout, a Tangela, a Rattata, a Doduo and a Parasect. He had many others as well, but they were in their PokéBalls.

The gang didn't mind helping out; the sooner that the chores were done, the sooner they can get to Olivine City. Wings Alexander was grateful.

Once the Pokémon chores were done, Wings checked his plane over to see if it was okay and all fuelled up.

In the plane was an old Noctowl, fast asleep on a chair.

Wings explained that it was his Noctowl and that he had Noctowl ever since it was a Hoothoot. "Since Noctowl is old in years like me, he just spends the days fast asleep."

"I reckon that Noctowl dreams of the past." Luna said.

After everything was checked all over, Wings was ready to fly the plane.

Luna, Tomo, Misty and Brock got into their seats and put their seatbelts on.

Soon the plane took off into the sky and was on the way to Olivine City.

"It certainly feels nice to travel by a plane for once." Luna said enjoying the plane ride.

"I agree." Brock said, who was feeling relaxed.

Misty looked at the view from the window and realized that they were really leaving the Whirl Islands now. "It's a pity that the journey in the Whirl Islands is finished," she said, "because I enjoyed travelling in the Whirl Islands."

"Yeah me too," Luna said, "but we have a lot of memories of our travels here. We visited all of the islands in the Whirl Islands, caught new water Pokémon for ourselves, entered the Whirl Cup competition, with me winning it, we met our old friend Ritchie and made some newer friends and we got to meet a family of Lugia."

"And celebrated my birthday here too." Tomo said happily.

"You are absolutely right about that Luna," Brock said, "we do have great memories of our time here in the Whirl Islands."

Misty and Tomo agreed with that too.

So even if the journey in the Whirl Islands was finished now; it would be a time that the gang would never forget.

So far everything was well, but then dark clouds started to appear in the sky.

"Oh dear, it looks like a storm is brewing." Wings said.

"Will we be okay in this storm?" Luna asked Wings.

"Don't worry," Wings said, "I have flown through weather like this lots of times. But be on standby all of you, just in case."

Luna, Misty, Tomo and Brock began to worry.

At the moment, everything was okay. But then trouble began; strong winds were picking up and one of the propellers, on top of the plane, was coming loose.

"Oh no," Wings gasped, "if the engines get loose, the plane will crash into the sea."

"Not if I could help it." Luna said.

Luna bravely opened the plane door and climbed up to the roof of the plane.

Brock released his Crobat to help Luna hold onto the plane.

Luna got out Flora to hold onto the propeller with her vine whip. Bad news was that the other propeller was starting to come lose now.

Brock releases his Weepinbell to use vine whip to hold onto the second propeller.

Thanks to the two grass Pokémon holding onto the propellers, everything was going smoothly again.

But then more trouble happened, lightning bolts started to appear.

"I fear that this storm is getting worse." Wings sigh and he turned to his old Noctowl, who still asleep. "Ah Noctowl, in the past you always helped me in situations like this. I don't blame you for being old and tired, because I am old and tired myself. But I am sure that you can help us out of this situation again."

At that moment Noctowl woke up, it was like it understood the situation and that his trainer needed help.

Noctowl grabbed a long strong rope, flew out of the plane and wrapped the rope around the plane and tugged it very hard.

Luna released her Noctowl and Murkrow to help the elder Noctowl, Misty, Brock and Tomo held onto the other end of the rope.

So far everything was okay, but the lightning bolts were coming down like crazy.

Luna commanded Pichu and Zorua to fight back the lightning bolts with thunderbolt.

So everything was going okay now, but then it started to get misty.

"Oh man I can't see a thing in this mist." Luna said. But then she saw a light ahead. "Hey I recognize that light, it's from the lighthouse in Olivine City."

Luna was right, Sparkle's light was shining from the light house, which meant they had finally arrived at Olivine City and that Sparkle had fully recovered from its illness.

Luna also saw Janina waving at them.

Everyone was relieved that they had reached Olivine City safely.

They thanked Wings, and Wings was happy to have brought them to Olivine City; it reminded him of the good old days.

And now the journeys in the Whirl Islands were really finished with.

Luna could finally battle with Jasmine tomorrow for her sixth gym badge.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

The next day, Luna was at the Pokémon Centre in Olivine City and was getting ready to battle Jasmine.

Apparently it was a 2 on 2 Pokémon battle, Luna kept her decision of using Quilava and Houndour for the steel type Pokémon gym.

But when she called Professor Oak to get Houndour, she got a very big surprise that Houndour wasn't Houndour anymore, he was a Houndoom now.

Professor Oak explained to Luna that one time some thieves were at the Pokémon lab a couple of days ago and Houndour evolved into Houndoom while fighting them off.

Luna was amazed and couldn't wait to use Houndoom in the gym battle against Jasmine.

With Quilava and Houndoom, Luna felt ready to battle Jasmine.

Janina met with the gang at the Pokémon Centre, she was a bit surprised with Luna's hair it had a green on the bottom but she shook it off and brought them to the Olivine Gym.

Jasmine was standing at the gym's door and was now ready to have a gym battle with Luna, now that Sparkle had fully recovered from its illness.

"I have been waiting for this battle Jasmine." Luna said.

"So have I Luna," Jasmine replied, she also notice the colour in her hair but didn't question it, "and I will not be going easy on you."

Everyone got into the gym for the gym battle.

Jasmine and Luna took their place at the battle arena.

Janina took her place at the side-lines because she was the referee.

Misty, Tomo and Brock took their place behind Luna to watch the battle.

"Each trainer will be allowed two Pokémon." Janina announced. Now it was time for the gym battle to begin.

Jasmine sent out her first Pokémon; a Magnemite.

Luna sent out Houndoom to battle first.

"Luna strategy to use fire types is a great idea." Brock said.

"We she did tell us before that she already knew about fire type are strong against steel type." Misty said.

Jasmine commanded her Magnemite to use thunder wave at Houndoom, but Houndoom dodged it.

"Houndoom, use flamethrower." Luna said. Houndoom blew a powerful flamethrower at Magnemite, but Magnemite manage to dodged it in time before the flames hit.

"Magnemite is fast, but as fast as Houndoom is." Misty said.

"Yeah and they are no push overs either." Brock said.

"You can do it Luna!" Tomo called out.

Luna commanded Houndoom to use flamethrower again and Jasmine told Magnemite to use thunderbolt to counter it. The flamethrower and the thunderbolt made a bit of an explosion.

"Now Houndoom, use fire fang." Luna said. Houndoom jumped towards Magnemite and opened his mouth. When Houndoom opened his mouth, flames surrounded the mouth, and then Houndoom bit down on Magnemite. The flamethrower was a diversion for Magnemite, so that Houndoom would be able to attack Magnemite easily with fire fang.

Magnemite got hurt by that fire fang.

"Okay Houndoom, let's finish this with fire blast." Houndoom blew a fire kanji at Magnemite and this time Magnemite got hit by the flamethrower.

Magnemite fainted, giving Luna the first victory.

Jasmine returned Magnemite.

"You are an impressive Pokémon trainer Luna," she said, "but now it's time for you to face my Steelix."

Luna returned Houndoom and sent out Quilava.

"Let's do this Quilava." Luna said. Quilava was ready to fight. "Use flamethrower." Quilava blew a flamethrower towards Steelix.

"Use sandstorm Steelix." Jasmine said. Steelix spun round and created a cyclone of sand, and the cyclone of sand protected Steelix from the flamethrower.

"Wow, look at that." Tomo said.

"Using sandstorm like that is a great defensive move." Brock said.

Luna was impressed too, but she didn't get him down.

Jasmine commanded Steelix to use dig.

Luna warned Quilava to be careful, while Steelix was underground.

Steelix came out of the ground and was about to tackle Quilava.

"Use smokescreen Quilava." Luna said. Quilava blew a lot of smoke from her mouth and Steelix couldn't see Quilava at all.

"Steelix use iron tail." Jasmine said. Steelix's tail glowed and Steelix began to start using iron tail attacks.

"Use flame wheel to dodge the iron tail attacks." Luna said. Quilava rolled in a ball of flames and rolled over the arena to dodge the iron tail attacks. "You're doing great Quilava," Luna said,"keep on going." Quilava stopped her flame wheel to start to attack Steelix again.

Just then Quilava started to glow. "Quilava is going to evolve." Misty said.

Misty was right, Quilava turned into a bigger version of herself,  a badger-like Pokémon with a bulky yet agile body. It is classified as a quadruped, but it is capable of bipedal movement and is frequently depicted standing on its hind legs. When its mouth is open, it shows its thick tongue and sharp canines. It has a short snout and small eyes and ears. It face, underside, arms, and legs are a shade of cream, and its back is dark blue. On it's rear, there is a spiky, coarse fringe of fur. Across the back of its neck, there are several red spots that produce fire in battle.

"Rarrr!" She roared.

"A Typhlosion." Luna said excitedly.

Typhlosion, the Volcano Pokémon.
The evolved form of Quilava. Typhlosion will make anything go up in flames when angered and generates shimmering heat from its body when it is ready for battle.

"Okay Typhlosion let's use flamethrower again." Luna said. Typhlosion blew another flamethrower at Steelix, but Steelix used sandstorm to defend itself.

But Luna had an idea this time, she commanded Typhlosion to use fire blast against the sand. Typhlosion fired fire blast at the sand. Steelix was still using sand storm to defend itself, but Typhlosion was still firing fire blast at the sand.

"Why is Lu still having Typhlosion firing fire blast since the sandstorm is protecting Steelix?" Misty asked.

"I see why," Brock said, "look." The sandy tornado was starting to turn red and flames were appearing around it. "Instead of using fire blast to attack Steelix, Luna decided to attack the sandstorm." He explained.

Because of the firing hot sand, Steelix got really hurt by the heat and fainted.

"Steelix is unable to battle," Janina announced, "so the winner of the gym battle is Luna."

Luna went up to Typhlosion and hugged her, "You were great Typhlosion." She said.

Tomo, Misty and Brock went up to Luna to congratulate her.

"That was great big sister!" Tomo shouted.

"Yeah your Pokémon were incredible out there." Misty said.

"It was a smart move to use fire against the sand." Brock said.

"Well I do know that even sand can get hot or cold." Luna said.

Jasmine and Janina congratulated Luna too.

"Luna you gave me a wonderful battle," Jasmine said, "you have totally earned the Mineral Badge."

The Mineral Badge was steel coloured and octagon shaped.

Luna was happy to receive the Mineral Badge and thanked Jasmine for it.

After the gym battle, it was time to leave Olivine City.

Jasmine told the gang that the next gym for a badge was in Mahogany Town.

Jasmine wished Luna luck on her other gym battles and Janina said that she was going to work really hard to become the future gym leader of Olivine Gym.

So the gang said goodbye to Jasmine and Janina and set off for Mahogany Town.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+
19/09/2015- Edited

1. I wanted Tomo to have a birthday party and a surprise gift of Kanto and Johto start Pokémon that he'll would like. I just decide quickly for him. Sorry if the Pokémon starter isn't your liking.

2. Okay to help everyone know this:
• Luna is 12.
• Misty is 13. I wanted Misty to be a year older than Luna.
• Tomo is now 10.
• Brock is 17.

3. To answer about Tomo dream is to become a Pokémon Ranger. Because he was raised with Officer Jenny and he likes mysteries. Being a Pokémon Ranger is simpler to being a detective helping and saving Pokémon.

4. Mystery now:
+ Why does she have green at the bottom of her hair?
+ Something is inside Luna's chest but what is it?
• Hint its a something that she stumbled upon on by accident, its green and round.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.7K 653 193
Mew and her friends are now traveling through the Johto League to compete in the Johto League. They'll meet new friends and rivals, including meeting...
50.8K 1.3K 54
The Sinnoh region holds many tales about the great and beautiful Cynthia, the reigning Champion. She was renowned for being a Dragon Master, and her...
1K 41 7
Mew and Tomo travel to the Hoenn Region so to compete in the Hoenn League, and now Mew is planning on competing in Pokemon Contests as well like her...
6.9K 163 16
[This version of the story is no longer being updated. Click on profile to find the rewritten version, or copy and paste the link in the a/n.] ~ [Nam...