[OLD] Luna Mew Light Johto Jo...

By EleftheriaYuyaCielo

Xx BOOK 2: Sequel to 'Luna Mew Light Kanto Journey' Xx Xх Second FanFiction Story! хX Luna Mew Light is a you... More

Prologue: Before Johto
Character Profile
Chapter 1: Johto Starters and Meeting Casey
Chapter 2: Forest. Cherrygrove and Castallia City!
Chapter 3: Capturing Chikorita! Primo and Violet Gym!
Chapter 4: Meet Cyndaquil and Kurt. Azalea Gym Battle!
Chapter 5: The Pond, Houndour and Pokémon Swap Meet!
Chapter 6: Noctowl, Savage Skarmory and Len Town
Chapter 7: Tyrogues Evolutions, Goldenrod City and Pokéathlon
Chapter 8: Bug Catching Contest! The Dojo and The Wannabe Trainer
Chapter 9: Fishing Contest! Beauty Contest! Grass Pokémon Tournament!
Chapter 10: The Burned Tower History and Ecruteak City Gym!
Chapter 11: Meeting Todd Again and Articuno!
Chapter 12: The Naughty Murkrow Thief! The Dunsparce Swarm! Brock is Sick?!
Chapter 13: A Sumo Competition? Electric Company. A Cunning Smergle and Kecleon?
Chapter 14: The Light House! Shuckle Group and Cianwood Gym!
Chapter 15: Whirl Islands Adventures Start!
Chapter 16: The Water Pokémon Poachers?! The Wild Corsola! The Silver Wing!
Chapter 17: The Whirl Cup Competition Begins!
Chapter 19: Tomo 10th Birthday! The Aircraft? Back to Olivine Gym!
Chapter 20: Meeting Ho-Oh and The Three Legendary Beasts Face-to-Face!
Chapter 21: The Extreme Pokémon Race! Meet Phanpy! The Loyal Ninetails!
Chapter 22: Johto Champion Lance and The Red Gyarados Rage!
Chapter 23: The Lost Piloswine! Mahogany Gym!
Chapter 24: The Dragon's Den! Blackthorn Gym! Wynaut?
Chapter 25: Larvitar. The Unown? The Pokémon Reserve.
Chapter 26: Meeting Harrison. The Johto League Torch!
Pokémon List Update
Chapter 27: The Silver Confernce Begins!
Chapter 28: The Last Two Final Matches of the Silver Conference!
Chapter 29: Separation and Back to Pallet Town!

Chapter 18: Lugia's Arc

5.2K 88 17
By EleftheriaYuyaCielo

After the Whirl Cup tournament was over, the gang had headed over to Silver Rock Isle, the fourth island of the Whirl Islands.

The gang had decided that it was time to locate the Lugia they saw on their way to Blue Point Isle.

When they arrived at a city called Kasado City, they found out that all the jewellery in the shops was made out of pure silver and in the shape of the silver wing.

There was also food in the shape of the silver wing.

Luna thought that everything looked great, but they didn't compare to her real silver wing.

The reason why everything was in the shape of the silver wing, was because long ago some sailor's ship sank in a terrible storm and just when they were about to die, a mysterious Pokémon saved their lives. After saving the sailor's lives the mysterious Pokémon left behind a silver wing, which is why everyone on Silver Rock Isle is obsessed with the silver wing.

When they finished visiting Kasado City, they headed over to a long tunnel, which headed to another island called Ogi Isle.

Once they got to Ogi Isle they found a very big surprise there; Ritchie and his Pikachu, Sparky were there.

Luna and Ritchie were happy to see each other again because they hadn't seen each other since the Pokémon League in Kanto.

The Pichu, Zorua and Sparky were happy to see each other too.

"So Ritchie what brings you here?" Luna asked.

Ritchie explained that he had heard rumours of a mysterious Pokémon lurking around Ogi Isle and came to see if the rumours were true.

"That's why we are here too, the truth is we know what the Pokémon is. It is a Lugia."

"What, really?" Ritchie said in surprise, "I've read about Lugia, but how do you know that it's a Lugia Lu?"

Luna explained to Ritchie about seeing its shadow and hearing its cry at Blue Point Isle.

"And the reason why I recognize it as a Lugia is because I have a Lugia of my own." Luna released Arashi from his PokéBall.

Ritchie and Sparky could not believe their eyes once they saw Luna's Lugia.

"Wow Lu, how in the world did you obtain a Lugia?" Ritchie asked in amazement.

Luna explained to Ritchie about meeting her Lugia's parent in the Orange Islands and about getting her Lugia when it was only a baby.

"Wow Luna," Ritchie said, "you are so lucky to have gone through something like that."

"Let me tell you something Ritchie," Luna said, "at that time Misty, Tomo, Tracey, who was our companion in the Orange Islands, and I went through a lot of things, before I obtained my Lugia."

"Lu is right," Misty said, "we had gone through many strange adventures through the Orange Islands and here in the Johto region."

"Wow I'm jealous of you guys." Ritchie said.

At that moment, Arashi dived into the ocean and started to swim about.

"Lugia must have wanted to have a swim for a while." Misty said.

"Well I don't blame Lugia for wanting to swim in the ocean," Brock said, "I mean he's been swimming in a big lakes at Professor Oak's lately."

Luna looked around the area "Since there are no people here," she said, "he can swim and fly around here easily without anyone seeing him."

"Has he not been able to swim in the ocean lately?" Ritchie asked.

"Well he has been in the ocean a couple of times before," Luna answered, "but we try and make sure that no one, apart from us, is around while he's in the ocean. I mean if everyone saw Arashi someone would try to steal him from me."

Ritchie understood.

Arashi was happy being in the ocean and started to cry out happily.

But then the gang heard a cry that sounded like Lugia, only smaller.

"Did you guys hear that?" Brock asked.

"I did," Luna asked, "that sounded like a baby Lugia, Arashi made that sound when he was a baby."

"I think it came from that island." Ritchie said pointing to an island near where they were.

"Then I suggest that we head over there to investigate." Luna said.

The others agreed with her, they found a rowboat and paddled over to the island and Arashi stayed close by to them.

Luna released Triton to keep an eye on Lugia underwater, she'll called for it when there is danger.

What the gang didn't know was that trouble was around.

Some Team Rocket grunts were snooping around in the ocean searching for something.

These grunts were working for a man named Dr Namba. Dr Namba was a scientist of Team Rocket and he was cruel, power hungry and violent as Giovanni was.

What Dr Namba loved to do was use experiments on Pokémon and he never cared if his experiments were harming Pokémon.

Dr Namba had heard rumours about a Lugia living around the Whirl Islands and had come to the Whirl Islands to see if the rumours were true, he planned was to capture Lugia and use it for his experiments and use Lugia's power for his own evil deeds.

On the island, where the gang were heading, a boy was swimming in the sea and he had two Pokémon with him; a Lanturn and a baby Lugia.

"Hey let's play chase Silver." The boy said.

Silver was the baby Lugia's name.

Apparently the boy was friends with the baby Lugia.

Just then they heard the sound of a Lugia. "What was that?" The boy asked, "I mean that didn't sound like your parent Silver. It sounded like there is another Lugia around here."

Silver began making crying out, which meant it wanted to see the other Lugia.

"All right then Silver, let's go see if there is another Lugia here." The boy said.

Silver and the boy were just about to find out where the cry was from, but suddenly they got surrounded by some Team Rocket grunts.

"Hand over that baby Lugia kid." One of the grunts demanded.

"Never!" The boy shouted.

He, Silver and Lanturn began to swim away from the grunts, but the grunt weren't giving up that easily and began to chase them.

Meanwhile the gang had just arrived on the island.

Just then Arashi began to cry out in worry.

"What's wrong?" Ritchie asked.

"Arashi can sense that trouble is brewing around here." Luna replied.

Arashi started to fly in another direction, and the gang followed him.

"Since Arashi is getting upset," she said, "I reckon that there is a baby Lugia around here and in danger."

"If that's the case we better hurry." Ritchie said.

At that time, the boy, Silver and Lanturn were still being chased, right now a black submarine was following them.

But then the gang turned up.

"Quick! Come to shore at once!" Luna shouted to the boy.

The boy heard Luna and he and the Pokémon headed over to shore.

Two people came out of the submarine; a blonde woman, and a green haired man, who the gang recognise.

"It's Cassidy and Butch!" Misty shouted.

Cassidy and Butch were members of Team Rocket; Luna, Tomo, Misty and Brock had met them three times before, once in Kanto, once in the Orange Islands and a third time some time ago.

"Now hand over the two Lugias or else." Cassidy said.

She and Butch noticed Arashi as well as Silver.

"No way in Arceus you are taking Arashi and the baby Lugia anywhere!" Luna shouted.

"So be it then kid." Cassidy said. She sent out a Houndour to battle and Butch sent out a Hitmontop.

Luna whistled out, "Triton!" She called out, suddenly a blast of water erupted from the sea relieving her Shiny Gyarados glaring at Cassidy and Butch Pokémon making them whimper.

Cassidy and Butch were speechless to see a shiny Gyarados.

"W-what? Houndour use flamethrower." Cassidy said as she snapped out of it remembering the Lugia.

"Use triple kick Hitmontop." Butch said. Houndour blew a flame and Hitmontop got ready to kick at Gyarados.

"Triton use flamethrower." Luna said. Triton blew flames, the power made Houndour flame back fired and the flamethrower attack continue hitting both Houndour and Hitmontop. Houndour and Hitmontop fainted from a single attack.

"All right then," Cassidy said, "we will just have to take the baby Lugia by force then."

Cassidy and Butch were just about to charge, with their submarine and Luna was about to tell Triton to attack it.

But then the submarine got tackled, it was Luka on her boat, coming to the rescue.

"Okay Arashi, use blizzard." Luna said, Arashi fired a powerful snow blizzard at the submarine.

"We will have to retreat." Cassidy shivered.

"Yes, but we will be back." Butch said.

Cassidy and Butch left, in their submarine, under water.

The boy was grateful and introduced himself as Oliver, and he introduced Silver as well.

"I was right about it being a baby Lugia." Luna said stroking Silver on the cheek.

Silver and Luna's Lugia got acquainted with each other. "I'm surprised that Lugia is yours Luna." Oliver said.

"Yeah I got Arashi when he was still a baby." Luna said.

"So Oliver, how did you meet Silver?" Luka asked.

Oliver explained that one day he was swimming out in the ocean with his Lanturn. But then suddenly they got caught in a bad storm. "Lanturn and I tried to get back to shore, but the waves were too rough for us and it seemed that I was going to drown. But then we got rescued by Silver and its parent."

"Wow, you've had quite an experience there." Ritchie said.

"Yeah," Oliver said, "and I've been friends with Silver ever since. I've never shown him to anyone before, because someone bad may try to catch it."

"Oh we understand, because we have met terrible people ourselves before," Misty said, "but don't worry, we will not reveal your secret."

Luka, Ritchie, Luna, Tomo and Brock nodded in agreement.

Oliver felt relieved with them.

"Say Oliver, where is Silver's paren-" Luna cut off her question, "Actually forget about it were about to meet her." She said suddenly.

Before anyone could asked Luna question what did she mean, Silver's parent burst out from the ocean, and it looked angry.

"I think that Lugia is angry, because we are strangers," Brock said, "and it fears that we are here to harm it and its baby."

At that moment Luka's silver wing began to glow red, which was prove to show that Lugia was angry.

Arashi spoke up to the adult Lugia, in his Pokélanguage that Luna, Misty, Brock, Tomo, Ritchie and Luka were his friends and that they were not here to harm Silver. He also said that Luna was his trainer and was someone that Lugia can trust.

The mother Lugia listened to Arashi and then she calmed down. Luka's silver wing stepped glowing red because Lugia wasn't angry anymore.

"Phew, the mother of Silver trusts us now." Luna said.

"That's a relieve." Ritchie said.

Arashi and the Lugia family started to swim together in the ocean.

"Hey let's go swimming with them." Luna suggested.

The others liked that idea.

Luka gave Luna, Brock, Misty, Tomo, Ritchie and Oliver some diving gear.

Pichu and Sparky got some diving gear too, because they wanted to join in.

Luka stayed on the boat with Togepi, Zorua and Growlithe.

Luna, Tomo, Misty, Brock, Ritchie, Oliver, Pichu and Sparky enjoyed watching the Lugias underwater.

Arashi placed Luna on his back, Arashi wanted to swim with Luna.

Silver joined in with Luna and Arashi. Silver's mother could tell that the Lugia and his trainer had a very strong bond, and she was relieved to know that Luna was a good human.

Back on the boat, Luka was admiring her silver wing, and she was hoping that her great-grandfather was watching the Lugia family up in heaven.

Meanwhile, deep down in the ocean, Jessie, James and Meowth were waiting for their orders.

Dr Namba needed their help as well as Cassidy's and Butch's.

Only thing was that Jessie and James were not on good terms with Cassidy and Butch, they were rivals and they really hated each other.

"I can't believe that Dr Namba asked you two to join us." Cassidy said.

"For your information Cassidy," Jessie said, "we sent fifty water Pokémon to the boss the other day and he was pleased with us for that."

"Yeah, so there." James said.

"Whatever." Butch replied.

Just then Dr Namba told everyone to stand by. "We are going after the baby Lugia again." He said.

Back on the shore, the gang were spending more time with Oliver and Silver.

Silver's mother was out searching for more food for Silver and Luka had left to stock up on fuel and supplies for her boat.

Silver was playing with Lanturn and Arashi.

Just then everyone noticed another baby Lugia in the ocean.

"I've never seen another baby Lugia around here before." Oliver said.

Luna stared at the other baby Lugia, "That's not a real Lugia," she said, "that's a fake, metal Lugia."

Silver was already swimming to the fake Lugia.

"No, don't go near that thing Silver." Oliver said.

But it was too late; as soon as Silver reached the fake metal Lugia, it automatically transformed into a cage and trapped Silver.

"Oh no!" Oliver gasped, "we need to help Silver at once." Oliver swam towards Silver, with Lanturn, and the gang followed in the row boat.

Arashi was already at the cage. "Arashi try to break that cage apart with steel wing!" Luna said.

Before Arashi could do anything, he suddenly got zapped by a thunderbolt attack.

"Where did that come from?" Luna said.

At that moment Jessie, James and Meowth turned up.

"Well done Chinchou." James said rubbing his Chinchou's head.

The gang were surprised to see that James had a Chinchou.

"What are you three doing here?" Misty demanded.

"To grab the baby Lugia of course." Jessie replied.

Then Cassidy and Butch appeared.

"Don't think that you are the only ones grabbing the Lugia." Cassidy said.

"Yeah, because Dr Namba gave orders to us first." Butch said.

Cassidy sent out her Houndour and told it to use smokescreen. Houndour's smokescreen was so thick that the gang could not see what was happening.

In the confusion Team Rocket placed the captured Silver into the submarine and then they disappeared under the water in their submarine.

When the smokescreen cleared, Oliver and the gang noticed that Team Rocket and Silver were gone.

"Where did they go?" Oliver asked, "and where's Silver?"

Luna checked on Arashi to see if he was okay. "This is not good." She said. 'What going to happen when the mother of Silver come back.' Luna thought worriedly.

Oliver, Ritchie and the gang were not happy that Silver was captured by Team Rocket.

Oliver was crying because he wanted Silver back.

When Luka came back from gathering fuel and supplies, the gang told her what had happened.

"Oh no," Luka said, "what about Silver's mother?"

At that moment the mother Lugia appeared. She noticed that her child was missing and was not happy.

Luna's Lugia told her about Team Rocket and that they kidnapped Silver.

When the mother Lugia heard that, she became so angry that she began screeching like mad. While angry, she made a storm appear, Lugia had the ability to create storms as well as calming storms. She was even firing the move aeroblast everywhere.

Oliver tried to apologize to Lugia, but Lugia was too angry to listen to him.

"Lugia!" Luna called out, "If you don't calm down you'll never find your child!" Lugia started to calm down a bit and listen to Luna's words, "Team Rocket couldn't be to far, the based is underwater so we'll have to go down as well." She said.

The gang was shock including Oliver, Lugia calm down when Luna talked to her.

"Luna how did you know that Team Rocket is underwater?" Ritchie asked.

"We'll if they know that the mysterious Pokémon is somewhere here they're make a base in the water to see." Luna answered and looked at Lugia, "And I think there plan is to capture the mother Lugia actually."

The gang was shock again.

"But you need to calm down and stay calm making you angry is their plan. We promise to get Silver back to you."

The mother Lugia nodded.

Under the ocean, in an underwater Team Rocket base, Dr Namba was examining the captured baby Lugia. "This baby Lugia is quite unique," he said, "but we will need its parent and this baby Lugia will help us."

What Dr Namba's plan was, was to use the baby Lugia as bait to capture the adult Lugia. So Luna was right about his plan.

Some rocket grunts were watching from a screen how Lugia was now calm down.

Dr Namba was enjoying the scene before when Lugia was angry, "I love looking at rage," he said, "that power would be great for my plans." Then he frown, "That girl was able to calm down a raging Lugia by only talking to it."

Dr Namba was one of those crazy people, who believed that a Pokémon's strength came from its anger.

"Get ready to capture the adult Lugia."

The grunts got ready at once.

"Okay since Luna calm down Lugia." Luka said, "We need to think of a plan."

Luna frown and took out a necklace around her neck which held a purple PokéBall that has the a letter M on it.

The Master Ball.

"Hey that's Mewtwo's PokéBall isn't it?" Tomo asked.

"Exactly," Luna said, "we will need Mewtwo's help for fighting against Team Rocket."

"Who's Mewtwo?" Ritchie asked.

Tomo explained that Mewtwo was a legendary Pokémon, who Luna captured months ago.

Misty explained that Luna had five Legendary Pokémon; Cresselia, Lugia, Mewtwo, Rayquaza and Celebi.

Ritchie, Oliver and Luka were speechless from hearing that.

Luna enlarged her Master Ball, placed both her hands on it and closed her eyes in concentration.

"What's Luna doing?" Luka asked.

Brock explained that Mewtwo was a psychic Pokémon and that Luna has aura powers, Mewtwo has connection their his psychic.

"What Lu is doing now is contacting Mewtwo through telepathy." Misty said.

Oliver, Ritchie and Luka were amazed that had that sort of power.

Tomo explained to them that aura was rare in the world there are, one in a million people are born with that power but she doesn't used it often due to using her energy as well.

Somewhere far away, Mewtwo was flying over an area in Johto. He was wearing a long dark brown cloak, with a hood and a dark purple mask on his face. The cloak and mask was to hide his whole body and face, so that no one would see what he really was. It was also to disguise himself from Team Rocket, in case they ever searched for him again.

Just then he heard Luna contacting him in his mind and stopped flying for a bit. "Mewtwo I need your help." Luna said.

"What is wrong Luna?" Mewtwo asked and he felt her emotions, "Your angry and that's not a good thing."

"I know, I'm sorry." Luna apologies, "Its Team Rocket is causing trouble in the Johto region again and this time they are planning to capture a family of the Legendary Pokémon Lugia. We need your help of saving the Lugia family and stopping Team Rocket."

"I will come at once," Mewtwo said, "where is your location?"

"I'm at an Island called Ogi Isle, in the Whirl Islands." Luna said.

"I've got it." Mewtwo said and he started to fly again, "I'm on my way now Luna." Then he and Luna finished their contacting.

Luna finished her contacting with Mewtwo stopped using her powers. "Mewtwo is on his way to help us." She said.

"That's good to know." Brock said.

The next morning, the gang began thinking about how to find Silver and Team Rocket.

"If we don't find Team Rocket soon, they might do something else bad next." Luka said.

"Yeah but the question is, where are they now?" Oliver asked, "There base is underwater but where?"

"Oliver is right." Ritchie said, "I reckon that Team Rocket base is somewhere near the underwater land."

Luna nodded, "That correct and I'm sensing something underwater actually it could be there based is location." She said.

Suddenly a flash of brown made its way towards everyone.

"What is that?" Brock asked.

The dark brown figure flew in front of the gang, and Mewtwo revealed himself to the gang, by taking off his mask and cloak.

Luna smiled, "Mewtwo, it's good to see you," she said, "and that cloak and mask suits you."

"Thank you Luna." Mewtwo said, "and I came as quick as I could. So what has happened?"

Luna explained to Mewtwo about Team Rocket kidnapping a baby Lugia named Silver, "My guess is that they are actually trying to capture the mother Lugia. So I'm afraid if they hurt Silver in order to do so." She said.

Mother Lugia was really worried if they tried to hurt her child.

"I understand," Mewtwo said, "and I will gladly help. What do you need me to do first?"

"We need to find Team Rocket's where about," Luna said, "I sense something underwater, it could be there base but I'm not sure. Do you think that you could check for us Mewtwo?"

Mewtwo nodded, "I understand leave it to me."

Mewtwo placed his cloak and mask onto Luka's boat, and then he dived into the water. Mewtwo swam down into the ocean to search for Team Rocket's base. He used the move barrier to be able to breath under water. So far, he found nothing but water pokemon. But then he found a dome shaped base on the ocean floor.

"Luna was right. It is Team Rocket's base," Mewtwo said to himself, "I must tell her at once." He started to swim up to the surface at once.

In Team Rocket's underwater base and Dr Namba was giving orders to all the Team Rocket grunts.

"It's time to capture the adult Lugia," Dr Namba said, "prepare to raise the underwater base."

"Yes sir!" All of the grunts said, pressing a lot of buttons and levers on computers.

Soon the underwater base began to rise to the surface.

Back at Luka's boat, Mewtwo told everyone of his discovery, that Luna was right is was near here.

"Since we now know that there is a Team Rocket's base down there," Ritchie said, "we just need to think what to do now, like how to get in and things."

Before anyone came up with any ideas; Luka noticed that something was coming out of the ocean. "Hey what's that?" She asked.

"It's Team Rocket's base." Mewtwo said.

Everyone stared at it. Silver mother flew over there immediately to get her child back,

"Wait!" Luna called out to Lugia but she was to far ahead, "Oh no, we need to get over there at once."

The other humans agreed with Luna.

Luka drove her ship to shore at once.

Meanwhile, just after the Team Rocket base had risen up to the surface, Silver was taken out of the base and onto the land, still in the cage.

Dr Namba's plan to use Silver to call the adult Lugia was put into action. Dr Namba, Cassidy, Butch, Jessie, James and Meowth were watching everything happening outside from a screen inside the base.

"Not long now," Dr Namba said, "soon we shall have Lugia in our grasp. And then I can put my plans with Lugia into action."

"Don't forget about the kids, who are friends with the baby Lugia." Jessie said.

"Yeah, there is no doubt that they will come to try and save it." James said. "You shouldn't underestimate them especially that golden blonde hair twerp."

"Ah! That girl doesn't scare me," Dr Namba said. confidently, "but just in case they do stand in my way, you can deal with them Cassidy and Butch."

"It will be our pleasure sir." Cassidy said.

Cassidy and Butch got ready to fight, to stop the gang from foiling the plans.

At that time Luka docked her boat on the shore.

Luna, Misty, Brock, Tomo and Ritchie got off the boat to help Silver. Misty left Togepi with Luka for safety.

Oliver stayed on the boat just in case something happened.

Luna told Mewtwo and Arashi to stay put too, just in case.

Mewtwo had his cloak and mask back on, just in case Team Rocket would see him.

Luna, Tomo, Misty, Brock and Ritchie were now running towards Silver's cage.

At that moment Silver's mother was close flying towards Silver's cage.

"Oh no," Ritchie said, "Lugia will get captured too if she gets near Silver's cage."

"It's a trap Lugia!" Misty shouted.

"Stay away Lugia!" Tomo shouted.

Suddenly a flamethrower stopped the gang in their tracks, it was Cassidy and Butch with their Houndour and Hitmontop.

Houndour and Hitmontop had some metal headgears on their foreheads.

"Sorry but you haven't won the war yet" Butch said.

"Now to check out our pumped up Pokémon." Cassidy said.

Cassidy pressed a button on a control thing and then the headgears, on Houndour and Hitmontop, turned orange, and Houndour and Hitmontop looked mad.

"There's something weird about those headgears." Luna said.

"Yeah, so we better be careful." Ritchie said. Houndour released another flamethrower, but this time it seemed more powerful. "Whoa!" Ritchie gasped, "their Pokémon seem more powerful than ever."

"I have a nasty feeling that it has something to do with those weird headgears." Luna said.

"You're right about that kid," Cassidy said, "these new gadgets make our Pokémon angry, and then the pokemon become stronger in their rage mode."

"What?! You have to be kidding me!" Luna shouted, "Making a Pokémon stronger just by angering it is absolutely nonsense! That's the worst!"

"Say what you want kid," Butch said, "but this headgears really do work well."

Tomo sent out Growlithe to battle and Ritchie sent out Zippo, who was now a Chameleon.

Butch ordered his Hitmontop to use triple kick on both Growlithe and Zippo. Because of those headgears, Hitmontop's triple kick was powerful and both Growlithe and Zippo were knocked out.

Ritchie returned Zippo at once and Tomo asked Growlithe if he was okay.

At that moment, the mother Lugia was getting closer to the cage that held Silver.

Luna, Tomo, Ritchie, Misty and Brock tried to get the mother Lugia to stay away from the cage, otherwise she would have been caught. But the mother Lugia would not listen and kept on flying towards the cage.

Ritchie asked his Pikachu to use thunderbolt to keep Lugia away from the cage. But Lugia was too stubborn to understand. She fired aeroblast to fight back and the gang and their Pokémon were knocked out.

Then Lugia made it to Silver's cage, telling Silver that she was here now. But as soon as she landed on the cage, she got trapped but a machine.

Dr Namba was happy with the success of capturing the adult Lugia. "Now my plan was using Lugia's power will soon be put to action." He laughed. He had the two Lugias brought into the base at once.

Cassidy and Butch went back into the base too, and then the Team Rocket base went back into the ocean.

Luna and the gang were captured too and they were placed in a cage inside the base.

Mewtwo, Arashi, Oliver and Luka saw everything that had happened.

Mewtwo turned to Lugia. "It's our turn to fight Team Rocket now." He said using barrier. He and Arashi dived into the ocean at once.

Oliver and Lanturn went too.

Luka told them to be careful since Team Rocket was dangerous.

In Team Rocket's base, Dr Namba was admiring the Lugia family, "Jessie, James," he said, "have the baby Lugia sent into another room. I want Lugia to become angrier for my experiment."

"Yes sir." Jessie and James said. Jessie, James and Meowth left with the baby Lugia at once, which of course did anger the mother Lugia.

Meanwhile the gang had woken up in their cage and realized that their PokéBalls had been separated from them.

"We have to do something," Luna said not liking what's happening, "now that Team Rocket has captured the adult Lugia now; there's no telling what they will do with them."

"Yes but what can we do?" Misty said, "I mean there's no way out of this cage."

Tomo saw the PokéBalls were on a stand away from the cage.

Dr Namba entered the room and introduced himself to the gang.

"What are you planning to do with the Lugia?" Misty asked.

"I will gladly tell you," Dr Namba said, "I shall be controlling Lugia's power. After all Pokémon are supposed to be serving us humans after all."

The gang were shocked by his words.

"Hey! Pokemon are not meant to serve humans like slaves!" Luna shouted.

"That's right," Misty said, "we are supposed to live with pokemon in harmony and peace as friends."

Dr Namba laughed. "Typical kids," he said, "nature was created for humans to control. Besides I am far more superior to Pokémon. After all I created those headgears that were on Houndour and Hitmontop, they make the Pokémon angry and that's why they were stronger than ever. I believe that the angrier they are, the more powerful they become."

The gang were cross.

"How dare you do that to a Pokémon!" Misty shouted.

"What you're doing is wrong," Ritchie said, "forcing Pokémon to be angry is terrible!"

"Yeah that is cruel!" Brock shouted. Dr Namba snickered and didn't care at all.

Meanwhile, Mewtwo and Oliver made it into the underwater base by some air vents.

Arashi was too big to get into the air vents, so he stayed outside.

"We should search for Ritchie and the others first, before finding Silver." Oliver said.

Mewtwo agreed with that, he still had his cloak and mask on.

"Those Team Rocket grunts have better not harmed Luna." Mewtwo said, "If they touch her they'll have to answer to me and the rest of her Pokémon."

Just then a Team Rocket grunt spotted them and was about to report them, but then Mewtwo used confusion to knock him out unconscious.

"Your psychic powers are impressive Mewtwo," Oliver said, "now we better hurry."

At that time Luna was demanding Dr Namba to tell them what he was going to do to Lugia.

"I'm making Lugia very angry too," Dr Namba said, "and once its rage go higher, and then its power will be off the charts and unstoppable, perfect for me to use in my plans. And now I shall place the head gears on your Pokémon for another experiment."

Luna's Pichu, Zorua, Tomo's Growlithe and Sparky were trapped on a metal stand and Dr Namba was about to place the weird headgears on them.

Luna was getting angrier, "You will do no such thing Namba!" She shouted.

Dr Namba smirked, "What are going to do?" He said, "To be honest you interested me."

Luna and her friends shivered when he said that.

"You have rare Pokémon's and you were able to calm the raging Lugia just by talking to it. But your struck in a cage. You don't have your PokéBalls or Pokémon with you."

Luna smirked, "Whose says that I don't have my Pokémon out," she said, "Lunatone and Solrock come out!"

Luna called out to her PokéBalls and two of them began to shook and opened up relieving her two shiny moon and sun Pokémon floating in air.

Ritchie was surprised but this her Pokémon came out on their own.

Tomo, Misty and Brock wasn't surprise by this they knew that her Pokémon are really overprotective of her and will come out of their PokéBalls to protect her or she's call them out.

"W-what impossible?!" Dr Namba gasped in shocked, "H-how?!"

"Lunatone, Solrock use psychic to knock him out!" Luna said.

Lunatone and Solrock eyes glowing blue, Dr Namba froze and floated in the air and then flung him into a wall and knocked him out unconscious.

"That couldn't happen to a nicer villain." Misty said.

The others agreed.

At that moment Mewtwo and Oliver entered the room.

Mewtwo used psycho cut to break the cage and break the computer.

Luna and the others were free from the cage and the Pokémon were freed from the stand.

The gang grabbed their PokéBalls at once.

Luna thanked her two space Pokémon and returned them back to their PokéBalls.

"Okay now it's time to free Silver and Lugia." Oliver said.

Everyone got out of the room to find Silver, but they got ambushed by Cassidy, Butch and the other Team Rocket grants.

"You're not going anywhere" said Cassidy. She and Butch released Houndour and Hitmontop from their PokéBalls.

We are not afraid of you." Ritchie said. He and Luna had their Pikachu and Pichu out to fight.

Since Luna and Ritchie knew that their power was coming from the headgears, they made Pichu and Sparky aim for the headgears.

The headgears got broken from the thunderbolt attacks.

Cassidy and Butch were not happy with that.

"I'm not in the mood!" Luna shouted, "Get out of our way now!"

Zorua and Mewtwo frightened off the Team Rocket grunts with their shadow ball attack.

"Now to find Silver." Ritchie said.

Luna asked Mewtwo to find the mother Lugia and set her free from her prison. Mewtwo set off to find Lugia at once.

Oliver and the gang arrived to the room where Silver was held. The bad news was Dr Namba was there. "This Lugia is staying here with me" he said.

"Give up Dr Namba!" Misty shouted.

"Never!" Dr Namba shouted back. Dr Namba released an Electabuzz. Electabuzz had a headgear on its forehead as well. "Now I shall show you the rage power of my Electabuzz." He said. He twisted a few knobs on a control thing to make the anger of his Electabuzz very high.

"We should head for that controller," Ritchie said to Luna, "then Electabuzz will lose power."

Luna agreed.

Luna told Pichu to attack Electabuzz with iron tail to try and break off the head gear and Ritchie told Sparky to head for the controller in Dr Namba's hand.

While Pichu was distracting Electabuzz with iron tail, Sparky destroyed the controller with thunderbolt.

The headgear was useless after the controller was broken.

Then Pichu and Sparky knocked out Electabuzz with a double thunder attack.

Dr Namba couldn't believe that he had lost. "I could this be?" He demanded, "Pokémon are stronger through rage!"

"You're wrong Dr Numbskull," Luna said, "the real power of Pokémon comes through trust and heart." Dr Namba fainted on the spot from his defeat.

"Now to free Silver." Luna said. She told Silver to move to the back of the cage, so they could free him.

Tomo released his Magby and Elekid from their PokéBalls and told them to use rock smash on the cage.

The cage broke apart from the rock smash attacks and Silver was free.

Oliver hugged Silver, happy that Silver was okay.

"How to get Silver back to his mum." Luna said worried about the mother anger.

Meanwhile, Mewtwo found the mother Lugia in another room.

Jessie, James and Meowth were in charge of guarding Lugia, but Mewtwo sent them flying with psychic.

"I'm going to get you out of your prisonment now Lugia." Mewtwo said. He fired shadow ball attacks at the machines to destroy them, and Lugia was free.

But Lugia was still mad that she was captured and separated from Silver and began firing aeroblast everywhere in the underwater base.

The underwater base began to break apart and was taken to the surface at once.

Mewtwo began firing shadow ball attacks at the base to destroy it too, he didn't want the grunts to stay within the Whirl Islands anymore.

At that moment Oliver and the gang arrived on the scene, with Silver.

"Lugia we got Silver back." Luna said.

Silver called out to his mum.

The mother Lugia heard Silver's voice and stopped firing aeroblast attacks.

"We are sorry that it took a while to get Silver back," Luna said, "but we kept our promise."

Lugia stared at the humans and realised that that they had kept their promise.

"I think Lugia trusts us again." Brock said.

The others were glad to know that.

Suddenly the destruction of the Team Rocket base was getting worse.

"We need to get out of here!" Brock shouted.

"I'll get us out of here." Mewtwo said.

Mewtwo used teleport to teleport himself, the humans and the Lugia family out of the base.

They got out just in time; the Team Rocket base exploded and was destroyed.

Dr Namba and the grunts, who evacuated the base before it blew up, left the Whirl Islands in humiliation of their defeat.

Luka, Growlithe, Togepi and Luna's Lugia were happy to know that everyone was safe and that the Lugia family were okay.

"I bet my great-grandfather in heaven is happy to know that the Lugia family are safe and I'm also sure he hopes that they will not get separated again." Luka said, holding her silver wing.

Silver and his mother had to leave Ogi Isle for another destination, so that they wouldn't get captured again.

Oliver was sad to see Silver leave.

"Don't worry Oliver," Luna said, "Silver will come back here gain when he grows up big and strong and old enough to be separated from his mum. You wait and see."

Oliver agreed with Luna's words.

Everyone, including Mewtwo and Luna's Lugia, said goodbye to the Lugia family, until they were out of sight.

After the Lugia family left, Mewtwo got ready to leave too.

"Your still going to continue exploring are you not?" Luna asked.

"Yes, there is still much for me to see and know about this world." Mewtwo answered. "Just tell me if you need help again."

Luna understood and then Mewtwo left.

Luna returned Arashi to his PokéBall for a good rest.

Ritchie also said goodbye to the group, he wanted to stay in the Whirl Islands a bit more with Oliver.

Luna explained that they were heading for Olivine City, so the gang had to say goodbye to Ritchie again.

"I hope to battle you again someday Ritchie." Luna said.

"So do I Lu." Ritchie replied.

Luka got ready to take the gang to Transit Town, so they could catch a ferry back to Olivine City.

So with the Lugia family safe and that Dr Namba was no longer a nuisance in the Whirl Islands, Luna and the gang said goodbye to Ritchie and Oliver.

The journey in the Whirl Islands was coming to its end.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=++=+=+=+=+=+=+=
18/09/2015- Edited

Hey guys should Zorua evolve or not evolve? I'm not should can you please help!'

1. I know that I didn't make the people say his name has a mistake but don't worry I think that next time the gang sees them they are going to make a couple or a little bit of mistake to make it funny a bit.

2. I think, I did say that Mewtwo would appear to help Luna in big emergencies. Celebi will appear in the Ho-Oh chapter.
How did Luna obtain Celebi will be a Pokémon Movie.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

383K 5.5K 33
Xх First FanFiction Story! хX Xx BOOK 1: Luna Mew Light 'Winter Sky Storm' Series! Xx Luna Mew Light is a young girl who dreamed of becoming a Pokémo...
178K 2.6K 35
Xx Book 3: Sequel to 'Luna Mew Light Johto Journey' Xx ❌DISCONTINUED BEGIN REWRITTEN ❌ After Winning two Leagues in a row Luna Mew Light, she found o...
31.4K 653 193
Mew and her friends are now traveling through the Johto League to compete in the Johto League. They'll meet new friends and rivals, including meeting...
52K 1.3K 55
The Sinnoh region holds many tales about the great and beautiful Cynthia, the reigning Champion. She was renowned for being a Dragon Master, and her...