[OLD] Luna Mew Light Johto Jo...

By EleftheriaYuyaCielo

Xx BOOK 2: Sequel to 'Luna Mew Light Kanto Journey' Xx Xх Second FanFiction Story! хX Luna Mew Light is a you... More

Prologue: Before Johto
Character Profile
Chapter 1: Johto Starters and Meeting Casey
Chapter 2: Forest. Cherrygrove and Castallia City!
Chapter 3: Capturing Chikorita! Primo and Violet Gym!
Chapter 4: Meet Cyndaquil and Kurt. Azalea Gym Battle!
Chapter 5: The Pond, Houndour and Pokémon Swap Meet!
Chapter 6: Noctowl, Savage Skarmory and Len Town
Chapter 7: Tyrogues Evolutions, Goldenrod City and Pokéathlon
Chapter 8: Bug Catching Contest! The Dojo and The Wannabe Trainer
Chapter 9: Fishing Contest! Beauty Contest! Grass Pokémon Tournament!
Chapter 10: The Burned Tower History and Ecruteak City Gym!
Chapter 12: The Naughty Murkrow Thief! The Dunsparce Swarm! Brock is Sick?!
Chapter 13: A Sumo Competition? Electric Company. A Cunning Smergle and Kecleon?
Chapter 14: The Light House! Shuckle Group and Cianwood Gym!
Chapter 15: Whirl Islands Adventures Start!
Chapter 16: The Water Pokémon Poachers?! The Wild Corsola! The Silver Wing!
Chapter 17: The Whirl Cup Competition Begins!
Chapter 18: Lugia's Arc
Chapter 19: Tomo 10th Birthday! The Aircraft? Back to Olivine Gym!
Chapter 20: Meeting Ho-Oh and The Three Legendary Beasts Face-to-Face!
Chapter 21: The Extreme Pokémon Race! Meet Phanpy! The Loyal Ninetails!
Chapter 22: Johto Champion Lance and The Red Gyarados Rage!
Chapter 23: The Lost Piloswine! Mahogany Gym!
Chapter 24: The Dragon's Den! Blackthorn Gym! Wynaut?
Chapter 25: Larvitar. The Unown? The Pokémon Reserve.
Chapter 26: Meeting Harrison. The Johto League Torch!
Pokémon List Update
Chapter 27: The Silver Confernce Begins!
Chapter 28: The Last Two Final Matches of the Silver Conference!
Chapter 29: Separation and Back to Pallet Town!

Chapter 11: Meeting Todd Again and Articuno!

5.5K 99 11
By EleftheriaYuyaCielo

After Luna got the Fog Badge, she and the others visited the kimono sisters, who held the old japenese tea ceremonies.

Misty became friends with the kimono sister's youngest sister Sakura, because she and Misty had the same thing in common; being the youngest sister in a family of sisters.

The interesting thing was that Sakura had an Eevee and her eldest sisters had a Jolteon, Flareon, Vaporeon and Umbreon.

When Luna told them that she had the same Pokémon and an Espeon the girls were impressed, and Sakura decided to have her Eevee become an Espeon.

After visiting the Kimono sisters and leaving Ecruteak City, the gang were now on the way to Olivine City, where Luna could get her next badge.

They were now walking through a meadow, but Misty was looking up at the sky. "The sky is getting dark," she said, "I think it's going to rain."

"I think you're right Misty," Brock said, "we should hurry and find shelter before the rain starts."

"You know it actually feels a bit cold here," Luna said, "if we do find shelter here, I hope it will come with a nice warm fire."

Suddenly they heard a sound of a camera going click coming from the other side of some bushes.

"What was that?" Luna asked.

When they looked over the bushes to find out where the noise was from, they found out it was from their old friend Todd, who they met back in Kanto some time ago.

"Hey Todd!" She called.

Todd stopped taking pictures with his camera and saw Luna and the others. "Hey Luna, Tomo, Misty, Brock, it's good to see you guys again." He said.

"It's good to see you too Todd." Misty said.

"Yeah we haven't seen you in a while." Brock said.

"So I take it you're here in Johto to take pictures of the Johto Pokémon?" Luna asked.

"Yes I am," Todd replied, "but what I really want is to take a picture of an Articuno."

"Really, an Articuno?" Tomo asked

Articuno, the Freeze Pokémon.
One of the Legendary Bird Pokémon, it chills moisture in the atmosphere to create snow while flying.

"Um, Articuno huh?" Luna said, "I remember seeing one and Moltres and Zapdos in the Orange Islands."

"I remember seeing them too." Misty said.

"So do I." Tomo said.

"What!?" Todd gasped, "you mean you guys had seen all three of the Legendary Birds?"

"Yes, Tomo, Misty and I met them in the Orange Islands," Luna said, "Brock didn't see them because he wasn't with us when we saw them."

"Wow, what was it like seeing all three Legendary Bird Pokémon?" Todd asked.

"Well it was awesome seeing them, but it was also pretty dangerous too." Luna replied, remembering the day meeting the three legendary birds and Lugia. Having a image in her Xtransceiver, apparently it took it during the commotion of all the fighting.

"Lu is right," Misty said, "the three birds were fighting each other like crazy, and they nearly killed each other too."

"Wow," Todd said, "it seems you guys have ended up in some pretty dangerous adventures."

"Believe me we have." Luna said.

Todd explained that Articuno was rumoured to be sighted high up in the snowy mountains, and that he was going there to take a picture of Articuno.

"Do you mind if we tag along?" Luna asked Todd.

"Yeah I'd love to see you take a picture of Articuno." Misty said.

"And I want a chance to see Articuno since I didn't see it in the Orange Islands." Brock said.

"Please say yes." Tomo said.

Todd agreed; he thought it would be nice to travel with the gang again.

Just then it began to snow.

"Okay, I know I said that it was cold up here, but I didn't expect this." Luna said shivering.

"I suggest we find shelter," Brock said, "it doesn't look like the correct weather to keep on going."

The others agreed with him.

Luckily there was a house nearby.

The house belonged to an old man and old woman named Marcello and Sophia, who were husband and wife, and the gang asked them if they could take shelter from the snow.

The old couple agreed and gave them a hot drink.

"I thank you for letting us stay here," Brock said, "we can't really go anywhere while it's snowing."

"It's no problem at all," Sophia said, "but it is strange for it to be snowing though."

"My wife is right," Marcello said, "the weather around here never gets cold enough for snow even in winter. Besides it's not even winter yet."

"It does seem strange to have cold weather at this time of year." Brock said.

"Hmm," Luna thought, "maybe there's a chance that this cold weather is caused by something."

"What do you mean Lu?" Misty asked.

"Well one time Professor Oak told me and my mum about this strange weather events on one of his research trips." Luna explained, "What happened was that the weather was fine, but then rain clouds came very quickly and it began to rain. The strange thing was that it was raining where he was but not anywhere else. But what the weird rainy weather really was a Pokémon using the move rain dance on the professor. So my guess is a Pokémon might be the cause of this strange weather."

"You may have a point Luna," Todd said, "I mean I've seen Pokémon make strange weather all the time myself. So this weather must be the work of an ice Pokémon."

"Yeah, question is which one though?" Luna said. 'I have a feeling of knowing which Pokémon but I can't be sure.' She thought.

Before anyone had time to think about Luna's question, there was a knock at the door. "I wonder who that is." Misty said.

"Probably someone else wanting shelter from the snow." Brock said.

When Sophia went to see who it was, it wasn't a human needing shelter from the snow, but five little Pokémon.

The five Pokémon were mostly yellow, seed-like Pokémon with a small sprout growing out of its top. It has triangular, spike-like protrusions on top of its head, encircling the sprout. Its body has three broad, brown, vertical stripes. Two of the stripes start jaggedly above its dark eyes and continue downward. The other stripe is directly below it's mouth.

"These Pokémon are Sunkern." Brock said.

Sunkern, the Seed Pokémon.
Sunkern drink the dew that collects beneath leaves. It is believed that it neither eats nor drinks anything else.

Sophia placed the five Sunkern in front of the fire place to keep warm. "It's good to see the wild Sunkern again." She said.

"You know these Sunkern?" Brock asked.

"Oh yes wild Sunkern and Sunflora live around here," Sophia explained, "Marcello and I have known the Sunkern and Sunflora ever since we married 50 years ago. And every year on our anniversary we have our picture taken with them."

Sophia showed the gang a photo album that had pictures of her and Marcello on their wedding anniversaries with the wild Sunkern and Sunflora.

Sunflora is a Pokémon with a sunflower-like design. Its trunk and limbs are green, and its head is cream-colored. Its head is circular and has yellow petals growing along the rim. The petals become more vivid as the weather becomes warmer. Sunflora has leaves extending like arms from its round body and two toes on each foot.

Sunflora, the Sun Pokémon.
The evolved form of Sunkern. Sunflora gets its energy from sunlight and its movements follow the rays of the sun.

"But because of this cold weather the Sunkern and Sunflora have all left," Marcello said, "and it seems that this year my wife and I will just have to take a picture with these five Sunkern."

After the Sunkern warmed up by the fire, they began to talk.

"Is something wrong?" Sophia asked them.

Luna blinked, "They're saying that they and the other Sunkern and Sunflora were attacked by the cold weather," she said, "and that they came here for help because the Sunflora and Sunkern disappeared after the snow happened."

Brock decided that they should check out the area to see what's going on. He felt that the cold weather didn't seem right, and the others agreed with him.

"If we sort out this weather, maybe the Sunkern and Sunflora will come back again." Todd said.

Sophia, Marcello and the gang all left the house to find out what was going on.

The five Sunkern went with them in case they would be of help.

Tomo was holding one of them because he had made a friendship bond with it back at the house.

Sophia and Marcello led the gang to the slope, where the Sunkern and Sunflora usually were.

The snow was starting to get heavier.

"This weather is terrible," Misty said, who was trying to keep Togepi warm, "where is it coming from?"

Luna was glad that she changed into some pants before leaving her long dress shirt was the same as her previous dress with leaves pattern and her long green skinny jeans are dark green with light green vines on the side. Her boots are the same and her hair is braid half way (start around the ear and then stop just before her neck) only with her green ribbon and bells and her coat is the same. She has a red scarf wrap around her neck and she put the glasses away since not much people knew her.

Misty's question was soon answered. A herd of little brown pig pokemon were in the area and they were using different ice type attacks everywhere. Some used hail, some used powder snow, some used icy wind and the rest used blizzard.

"Ah so that's the problem," Todd said, "it's those Swinub causing the strange weather and it does make sense since they are ice type Pokémon."

"That's strange," Marcello said, "these Swinub aren't supposed to be here. Their home is up in the snowy mountains."

"What are they doing here?" Sophia asked, "and where are the Sunkern and Sunflora?"

"I see them, look!" Tomo said.

Tomo pointed to the Sunkern and Sunflora, all covered in ice and snow.

"We need to do something," Brock said, "otherwise something bad will happen to the Sunkern and Sunflora."

"I know what we can do." Luna said.

Luna sent out her Houndour and told him and Tomo's Growlithe to use sunny day, Zorua and Pichu help has well. Houndour and Growlithe both glowed red and then they both fired white orbs, from their mouths, into the sky.

Then the sun shone brighter and the weather got warmer. The snow and ice began to melt and the Sunkern and Sunflora began to recover.

"Your idea of using sunny day worked Luna," Todd said, "you are such a genius."

"And look," Brock said, "since the weather is now warmer the Swinub have stopped using their ice moves attacks."

"But we need to do something about them," Misty said, "otherwise they may use their attacks again."

The Sunkern, in Tomo's arms, jumped out of Tomo's arms, moved its seedling towards its mouth and blew into it. A soothing melody was played and then the Swinub fell asleep.

"I know that move," Luna said, "that was grass whistle; it puts the opponent to sleep."

"That was great Sunkern!" Tomo cheered.

Sunkern was happy with that comment.

"Okay, now that the Swinub have calm down," Misty said, "what should we do with them?"

Suddenly a man ran up to them.

"Oh thank goodness," the man said, "thank you for catching them."

"Oh my, are all these Swinub yours?" Sophia asked.

"Oh no," the man said, "these Swinub are wild Pokémon, but they were chased out of their home in the mountains and I came here to search for them." He checked over the Swinub, to see if they were okay.

The Swinub woke up and they were happy to see the man.

"Please excuse me sir, but who are you?" Misty asked.

"My name is Ranger Mike and I work in the snowy mountains." The man said.

Ranger Mike explained that some trouble was happening in the mountains; it seemed a fire Pokémon was disturbing all the Pokémon in the snowy mountains.

"What fire Pokémon is it?" Luna asked.

"I'm afraid I don't know," Ranger Mike replied, "every time I do try to find out what it is, it quickly runs away before I have the chance to see it."

"No wonder the Swinub are here," Brock said, "having a fire Pokémon about would make any ice pokemon leave their homes."

"Yeah but it can't stay like this," Luna said, "we need to investigate the snowy mountains to sort this thing out."

Tomo, Misty, Brock and Todd agreed with Luna and they asked Ranger Mike to lead them to the snowy mountains.

Ranger Mike agreed to let the gang follow him back to the snowy mountains.

Before the gang left, Todd took a picture for Marcello and Sophia, with the Sunkern and Sunflora, for their 50th anniversary picture.

Then Tomo asked the Sunkern, he had befriended, if it would like to come with him. The Sunkern agreed and Tomo caught it.

Now the gang and Ranger Mike went to walk up to the snowy mountain, with the Swinub.

Ranger Mike led the gang and the Swinub up to the snowy mountain.

"Where are we going first?" Tomo asked.

"Well first off we are going to the pokemon center," Ranger Mike replied, "the Swinub can stay there, until we figure our fire Pokémon problem."

"I still wonder what the fire Pokémon is." Misty said.

"I'm surprised that a fire Pokémon is roaming here on the snowy mountain," Luna said, "I mean fire Pokémon usually stay in warm places, because they don't like the cold much."

"It's true that they don't, and I'm surprised there is one here too," Ranger Mike said, "something is going on around here, and I'd like to know what it is."

Luna and the others wanted to know too.

The Pokémon center was located near the top of the snowy mountains.

The Nurse Joy of that Pokémon center was happy to see Ranger Mike and was relieved to see the Swinub herd. "I'm glad you found them Mike." She said.

"So am I," Mike replied, these Swinub ended up away from the snowy mountain."

Nurse Joy led the Swinub to a cave that was next to the Pokémon Centre.

Ranger Mike explained that the cave had a lot of space, so they built the Pokémon Centre near there so that Nurse Joy could use the cave for extra space.

The gang all thought that was a clever idea, but they were surprised of what they saw in the cave.

A lot of other Pokémon had taken shelter in the cave as well as the Swinub herd. There were Stantler, Spearow, Geodude, Graveler and Zubat and Golbat.

"Have all of these Pokémon been driven out of their homes?" Todd asked taking photos of them.

"Yes," Nurse Joy said, "and that mysterious fire Pokémon is still causing more trouble over the snowy mountain."

Luna was not happy at all about this, "We should do something about this," she said, "we can't just let that fire pokemon get away with what it's doing."

"Luna is right," Todd said, "that Pokémon needs to be stopped, or otherwise the pokemon in the cave won't have a home anymore."

Misty, Tomo and Brock agreed with them and so did Ranger Mike and Nurse Joy.

Ranger Mike discussed with Todd and the gang the whereabouts of where the fire Pokémon was. "Apparently the fire Pokémon was first located and the bottom of the snowy mountain and then kept making its way up to the top." He said.

"Hmm, it seems strange that a Pokémon is doing that," Brock said, "I mean I know it's natural for wild Pokémon to roam about in areas, but roaming like this doesn't seem right, especially since it's kicking other pokemon out of their homes."

"I agree with you on that Brock," Ranger Mike said, "which is why something should be done about this situation."

"You don't suppose that the fire Pokémon belongs to someone do you?" Misty asked, "I mean if it does, what if someone's ordering it to chase all the Pokémon around here out?"

"But who would do that?" Luna asked, "and why?"

"I think I may know the answer." A voice said.

The voice belonged to Officer Jenny.

"I'm glad you're here Officer Jenny." Ranger Mike said.

"Me too," Officer Jenny said, "I got your call Nurse Joy, and I'm here to help."

"That's great to know," Nurse Joy said, "but why is a Pokémon is chasing all the wild Pokémon around here out of their homes?"

"That would be because of Articuno," Officer Jenny said, "since Articuno is normally seen around here, I fear that someone may be here to capture it."

"But they can't do that," Ranger Mike said, "especially since Articuno is said to be the guardian of this mountain."

"Excuse me, but are you saying that an Articuno really lives here?" Todd asked.

Ranger Mike and Officer Jenny told the gang a story about Articuno.

enturies ago a group of travellers got lost on the snowy mountain. It was very, very cold and the travellers feared that they would die from the cold. They were just about to lose hope of living, but Articuno found them and led them to safety.

The travellers were grateful to Articuno and they built a statue of it. Nurse Joy showed them the statue, which was outside the Pokémon Centre.

"Oh wow," Todd said excitedly, "now I really am eager to take a picture of Articuno" He explained to Ranger Mike, Nurse Joy and Officer Jenny that his wish was to take a picture of Articuno.

"If you do take a picture of Articuno, I would love to see it and have it here in my Pokémon Centre." Nurse Joy said.

"I'd like to see it too," Ranger Mike said, "but first we need to sort out this mysterious fire Pokémon problem".

What they didn't know was that they were spied on; Jessie, James and Meowth had been listening to their story.

"So the stories about Articuno being here are true," Jessie said, "good thing we decided to come here to inspect for rare Pokémon."

"I'll say," James said, "and capturing that Articuno would be great for Team Rocket."

"Yeah," Meowth said, "but the funny thing here is that the people in there think that a fire Pokémon is causing trouble here."

Jessie laughed, "But it's not a fire Pokémon causing trouble," she chuckled, "it's only just my new cute Granbull using flamethrower and fire blast."

A Granbull was by her side and Jessie petted it.

"I must ask Jess, how you got that Granbull?" Meowth asked.

"Well I caught her, the day before we decided to inspect these mountains for Articuno." Jessie replied.

(Flashback Start)

"I was rubbing my Cloyster's shell by a lake to keep it clean, but then I heard a sort of whimpering noise in a bush. I went to have a look to see what the noise was about and I saw Granbull there. She was badly hurt; covered in horrible bruises and needed to get to a Pokémon Centre. I changed my Team Rocket uniform into something normal, so not to reveal my identity, picked up Granbull and took her to a Pokémon Centre. After being cared for and recovered by Nurse Joy, I carried Granbull back into the wood to set her free, but Granbull didn't want to leave me so I decided to catch her for myself."

(Flashback End)

"I know I'm a member of Team Rocket, but even I can't stand seeing a badly hurt Pokémon." Jessie said.

"Yeah I don't either Jessie," James said, "I've seen badly hurt Pokémon myself in the past, and it always moves me to tears."

"Same with me, since I am a Pokémon myself." Meowth said.

"Okay, that's enough now," said Jessie, "it's time to search for Articuno."

Jessie, James and Meowth wrapped up warm in big warm coats and set off into the mountain to look for Articuno.

Meanwhile Ranger Mike, Todd and the gang left the Pokémon Centre to search for Articuno. They were all dressed in warm clothing, which they borrowed from the Pokémon Centre and had their eyes open.

Tomo had returned Growlithe to his PokéBall to keep warm and Misty had Togepi tucked inside her coat.

So far the weather was right to walk in, but then it changed quickly; a blizzard had perked up.

"Oh man," said Brock, "this blizzard certainly came from out of nowhere."

"Well this is a snowy mountain Brock, so an unexpected blizzard would turn up fast like this." Luna said hugging her Pichu and Zorua.

"Be careful kids," said Ranger Mike, "we could end up in trouble in something like this."

Tomo held onto Luna, so that he wouldn't get separated from her.

Suddenly Pichu and Zorua saw something blue in front of them.

The humans saw it too.

"It's Articuno." Luna smiled and she was right.

Articuno was flying in front of them and calming the blizzard down.

The humans couldn't keep their eyes of Articuno.

"I never thought I would ever see Articuno up close in person." Ranger Mike said.

"It's beautiful." Misty said.

Brock was happy that he finally got to see an Articuno since he had never seen one before.

Todd was just about to take a photo, with his camera, when suddenly a flamethrower came at Articuno.

It was from Granbull; Team Rocket had followed the gang the whole time.

"Thank you for leading us to Articuno." Jessie said.

"Now we shall have the pleasure of taking it." James said.

"It's Team Rocket!" Tomo shouted.

"I take it you're responsible of driving the wild Pokémon here out from their homes in the snowy mountain since your Granbull knows flamethrower?" Luna said.

"Those wild Pokémon got in the way," Jessie said, "so we just frightened them a little with Granbull's flamethrower."

"If you think you are going to take Articuno, you are so wrong!" Todd shouted.

Jessie and James sent out Arbok and Weezing to battle, and Luna sent out her Piloswine and Houndour to battle.

Jessie ordered her Arbok to use poison sting and James ordered his Weezing to use sludge bomb.

Luna had Piloswine use ice shard against the poison sting attack, and had Houndour counter the sludge bomb attack with flamethrower. Arbok and Weezing's attacks were beaten.

Jessie and James ordered their Pokémon to attack again, with tackle and headbutt.

Piloswine and Houndour dodged the attacks. Piloswine charged into Weezing with ancient power and Houndour bite onto Arbok's tail.

"Piloswine!" It roared out and began to glow everyone stopped and looked at Piloswine.

Piloswine grew twice as big resembling a wooly mammoth and had thick brown fur. It has a blue mask-like pattern with a white rim around its face and it's nose resembles that of a pig and has two large tusk.

"Moo!" It roared out.

"Piloswine evolved into Mamoswine." Nurse Joy said.

Mamoswine, the Twin Tusk Pokémon.
The evolved form of Piloswine. Distinguished by its large tusks, it weight is more than five times the to Piloswine and is less commonly found since the end of the ice age.

"Grr, who cares. All right Granbull deal with that Houndour with your tackle." Jessie said.

Granbull charged at Houndour to tackle him, but Houndour let go off Arbok's tail and jumped away to dodge Granbull. Granbull ended up tackling Arbok by mistake.

Luna was just about to give another command to Mamoswine and Houndour, but Articuno interrupted her.

"It seems that Articuno is going to join the fight now," Ranger Mike said, "it notices that Team Rocket are bad people."

Articuno fired an ice beam at Team Rocket and their Pokémon, which froze them into blocks of ice.

Then Articuno started to flap its wings.

"It's using gust." Luna said.

"This gust has more power than a Pidgey, Pidgeotto and Pidgeot all put together." Brock said.

The gust attack blew Team Rocket away.

"Thank goodness they're gone now," Ranger Mike said, "Articuno is stronger than I thought it was."

Todd quickly got out his camera and took Articuno's picture, "This is the best shot that I've ever taken." He said.

Just then Articuno flew away into the sky.

"It's a magnificent sight to see." Ranger Mike smile and the others agreed with him.

Back at the Pokémon Centre, Ranger Mike told Officer Jenny about Team Rocket and Articuno.

"I'm not surprised that those crooks would have something to do with it," Officer Jenny said, "but at least they're out of here now."

Nurse Joy was leading the wild Pokémon out of the cave and told them that they could all go back to their homes now. "I'm glad it's over with." She said.

Both Officer Jenny and Nurse Joy thanked Ranger Mike, Todd and the gang for sorting out the problem.

"I'm glad we could help." Brock said with a smile.

Todd's picture of Articuno was printed out big and placed on a wall inside the Pokémon Centre and it looked magnificent. Now the snowy mountain had two things in honour of Articuno, a photo and a statue.

The sun had begun to set, and the gang was ready to leave the snowy mountain to continue their journey.

Todd decided that he was going to stay at the snowy mountain for a while, because he wanted to take more pictures of the Pokémon in the area. So it was time for the gang to be separated from Todd again.

Todd wished Luna luck in the Johto league and Luna wished Todd luck with his pictures.

The gang bid farewell to Ranger Mike, Officer Jenny, Nurse Joy and Todd and left the snowy mountain to continue their journey.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=
13/09/2015- Edited

1. I decided to make the Articuno story into a one chapter. I find it a bit silly that the gang hardly ever mentioning the legendary Pokémon they met in the movies during the episodes, which is why I intend to have the gang talk about them.

2. Ranger Mike is a made up character because I wanted a reason why everything is done.

3. For some reason I find it that Granbull suited Jessie because it's aggressive as she is. Hahaha!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.8K 1.3K 55
The Sinnoh region holds many tales about the great and beautiful Cynthia, the reigning Champion. She was renowned for being a Dragon Master, and her...
962K 12.2K 84
Pσƙéɱσɳ Sҽɾιҽʂ: BOOK 1 Meet Yuna Destiny Mew Ketchum, a young girl who has big and amazing dream and goal to achieve and complete in the World of Pok...
110K 4K 80
A 10-year-old boy, with a goal to become a Pokemon Champion, sets out on a journey across the Kanto Region. A journey charged with friendships, fun...
432 13 6
Most of the times, the journey is so beautiful that the destination ceases to hold any value. And with this tide of time and roll of destiny, time...