Jelsa One Shots

By lovetowrite12340

It's just a bunch of one shots of my favorite couple! *I don't own any pictures or characters I use in this b... More

I'm sorry
Could I?
You're HOW OLD?
Mr. Steal Your Girl
Maybe
Please
Die Hard
FaceTime
Madly in Love
Valentine's Day
Batting Lashes
Charades?
Puppy Love
Things I want to do with You
Ice Cream Monster
Please... Don't Go
Please... Don't Go- Part 2
Happy Birthday
Worry
Hard Day
I want a baby
Sisters
Trying
Wedding
Crush...
That One Faithful Day
Gentleman
Goodbye
Goodbye- Part 2
Ferris Wheel
Happy Halloween
Sisters- Part 2
Sisters- Part 3
Happy Thanksgiving
Christmas
New Years
Fool
Sweet Boy
Mother's Day
Happy Father's Day
Heartbreak
Heartbreak- Part 2
Pain
Kiss the Air
Trick
The Cookies
Nightmare
Mom
My Love

First Look

351 12 13
By lovetowrite12340

Third POV:

It was the wedding day of Jack Frost and Elsa Arens. The two were so ecstatic to see each other. They decided that they would do a "first look" of each other.

Jack was soooo excited to see Elsa. He missed her. He literally missed her because they didn't spend that night before together. He wanted to be with her before the wedding but rumor has it you can't see your bride before the wedding otherwise it's bad luck.

So... it probably doesn't make sense for the whole "first look" thing. Just hang in there. There is a method to this madness.

They were currently getting pictures done. Their wedding was at a refurbished barn. Their pictures were taken around there too.

Elsa was in her dress and Jack in his tuxedo. They took the first picture together. It was of Jack leaning against the barn wall by the corner. Elsa was leaning on the other wall on that same corner. The two were holding hands. They smiled at the camera.

"I want to see you," Jack said. Elsa could hear the pout in his voice.

"Not yet silly Frosty," Elsa said giggling.

"But Elsa... you said we were going to do a first look! Please?" He begged, Elsa chuckled.

Their friends had joined them during this photo shoot. They all had a plan. A devious one.

"Alright Jack. Just wait right there and close your eyes. Our photographer will tell you what to do next," Elsa said.

"Okay, I can't wait to see you," he said as he closed his eyes.

"Me too love," Elsa said as she let go of his hand. She walked back into the barn and to the brides dressing room. Anna was there waiting for her.

"Does he have any clue?" Anna asked.

"Not a clue," Elsa giggled.

"Is the video all set up for us to see?" Elsa asked.

"Yep," Anna said.

~With Jack~

Jack was there still with his eyes closed. He was so excited to see her.

"Jack, you need to turn around and keep your eyes closed," the photographer said.

Jack nodded and did as told.

The photographer moved towards the side so she could film what happens next. From the barn out came someone in a white dress.

It wasn't his bride. That's for sure.

The person placed their hand on Jack's upper back.

"Can I look yet?" Jack asked.

Everyone was trying to keep themselves from laughing. By everyone, it was Hiccup, Kristoff, Eugene, Merida, Rapunzel, and Mary.

Anna was still with Elsa.

"Okay you can turn around and open your eyes now," the photographer said.

Jack turned around expecting to see his beautiful bride but it ended up being his best friend in a wedding dress.

To say Jack was disappointed but also amused was an understatement.

"Hiccup? What are you doing in a wedding dress?" Jack asked.

Everyone burst out laughing.

"Well your soon to be wife wanted to prank you since you always prank her and us. So this was something none of us could say no to when she came up with the idea," Hiccup said laughing.

"That's cold," Jack said folding his arms.

"Oh please. It's hilarious," Kristoff said.

"Where is Elsa anyway?" Jack asked.

"She's in the barn. She still didn't want you to see her in her dress so she's hiding in her dressing room," Mary said.

"That's no fair. We agreed to do a first look before the wedding," Jack pouted.

"Oh my gosh. Don't be such a baby Jack. The wedding will start super soon anyway so you can wait," Merida said rolling her eyes.

"Okay rude. And what time is it?" Jack asked.

"It's 7:50, we should probably get going," Eugene said.

"Yeah for sure," Jack said as he rushed into the barn where everyone was already starting to pile in.

As soon as all of their guests were sitting down in their seats the wedding began. The brides music came on and everyone watched as she walked down the aisle with her sister beside her. (The poor girls parents passed away too soon).

Jack seeing his bride walk down the aisle had tears in his eyes as she made her way to him. She started tearing up too.

Today was actually happening. It was like a dream come true. Even with the goofy prank Elsa played on Jack earlier. He loved her more for it.

Once Elsa was right in front of him, his grin was wider than before. Elsa's too.

Everyone knew these two were going to get married when the two first met. It was like love at first sight, some would explain it to be.

All their friends were there for the proposal. Jack knew how much Elsa loved being with their friends and he wanted to bring them into the proposal somehow. Which in turn Elsa loved it.

~After wedding~

The two were happily dancing on the dance floor. Without a care in the world.

"I can't believe you pulled that prank on me earlier today," Jack said chuckling.

"Well, I had to. You always pull pranks on me all the time. It was my turn," she giggled.

"It's still not fair," he pouted.

"Oh please. Don't you think you've pouted enough today?" She asked him.

"Nope. I don't think I've pouted enough actually," he said smirking at her now.

Elsa rolled her eyes at him but still had a smile playing on her lips.

The two kept on talking and dancing together.

While on the sidelines a few of their friends were awing at them.

"Aren't they the cutest?" Rapunzel asked.

"Of course they are. It took them long enough to get married though," Mary said.

"Tell me about it," Anna said.

"Let's go dance enough of the girl talk," Merida said.

~Time Skip~

The couple were getting ready to cut the cake.

"What kind of cake did we decide on again?" Jack asked Elsa.

"You really don't remember?" She asked.

"Uh... guilty..." he trailed but quickly added after he saw the look on her face, "We had to try so many cakes Elsa. I liked a lot of them but I don't remember which one we decided on."

"Well... you're going to find out soon enough," Elsa smirked at him.

"Why is everything so unfair today?" He pouted.

"Why are you so pouty today?" Elsa grinned back at him.

"Stop that," he said.

"Stop What?" She asked.

He kissed her nose which caught her off guard.

"Stop being so cute," he said.

"Cut the cake already," Merida said.

Everyone laughed while the couple blushed.

They both held the knife as they cut into the cake. Smiles permanent on their faces.

"So we got chocolate cake," Jack said.

"Are you even surprised?" Elsa asked laughing.

"Honestly no with your love for chocolate," Jack said.

"Oh hush you," Elsa said still laughing and Jack joined her.

Soon Jack was talking to his sister while he was giving her a piece of cake.

Elsa saw that everyone had a piece of cake who wanted one. So she decided to get some icing on her finger to then say, "Jack."

When he turned around to look at her, he was not expecting her to place her finger with icing on his nose.

"What was that for?" Jack asked.

"Nothing. I just thought it would be funny," she said laughing.

Jack rolled his eyes then smirked. He had an idea.

He decided to run his nose against hers to then bring icing onto her nose too.

"Jack!" She exclaimed feeling the icing on her nose now.

"That's what you get," he said laughing.

"My goodness," Elsa said as she grabbed a napkin to take off the frosting.

"You are such a child sometimes you know that?" Elsa asked.

"Hey you started it," Jack said still a grin on his face.

Elsa rolled her eyes then used the same napkin to get the icing off of his nose too.

"That doesn't mean you continue it," she decided to laugh at the end of it.

"I love you," He said.

"I love you too," she said.

Jack quickly pecked her lips which caused her to blush.

~5 years later~

Elsa and Jack have been married for five years. They had one baby so far. A little 4 year old girl named Eliza. Jack insisted they name her after her mama since she looks just like her. The only difference was she had her daddy's nose and eyes.

The three of them were at a gathering at Hiccup's house. It was a small party for the friends since they all needed to get back together and hangout after all those years. They all had children now too.

Anna and Kristoff have a two year old named Noah. Hiccup and Merida have triplets whom are five years old. Their names are Jared, Forest, and Daniella.
Rapunzel and Eugene have two kids. Their first child is Maya, she is three years old. Their second child is actually six months old and his name is Flynn.

Everyone was just sitting around having a good time while their children were playing in the same room but just a few feet away from them. But Rapunzel has Flynn with her still because he's just a baby.

The adults were laughing about something that occurred five years prior.

"I still can't believe you guys were all in on that prank," Jack laughed as he drank some of his beer.

"Well, like I said last time we couldn't say no to it," Hiccup laughed along with him.

"Your face was so hilarious," Elsa said.

"Wait you were able to see it? But you weren't there," Jack said.

"Oh sweetie. We hooked up the camera to show us what was happening in the dressing room. In fact I still have a copy of it," Elsa said laughing sipping her lemonade.

"Wait what? You have it on film?" Anna asked laughing along too.

"Yep! Carol asked if I wanted it on video too and I said yes," Elsa said.

"What? You guys that's not fair!" Jack pouted.

"Oh please. Talk about not fair I had to be in a white dress that day to prank you," Hiccup said.

"Hey! You are the only one out of the three of us who could fit a woman's dress," Kristoff said.

"Okay fine, that is true," Hiccup said drinking some of his beer.

The adults were all laughing together when Eliza came over to her parents with a piece of paper.

"Mwama, Mwama," Eliza called. 

"Yes baby?" Elsa asked.

"Lwook what I dwrew," Eliza said.

On the drawing was a picture of what looked like her parents, her, and another thing.

"What is that baby?" Elsa asked as she pointed to the other thing.

"Thwat's a dwoggy," Eliza said.

"Oh," Elsa said.

"Why did you draw a dog?" Jack asked.

"Bwecause I lwike dwoggies and I want one," Eliza said.

Both parents looked at each other. Not really sure on what to say.

"Uh... mama and I will talk about it okay?" Jack asked.

"Owkay!" She exclaimed and happily skipped back to where she was.

Everyone watched that happen. And were waiting for the two to say something.

"Not happening," Elsa said.

They were all shocked at what she said.

"What?" She asked.

"Why wouldn't we get a dog?" Jack asked.

"Well... we already have another addition to the family," Elsa said.

"What?" Jack asked.

Anna gasped already knowing what she was meaning.

"You're pregnant?!" They all exclaimed.

Elsa blushed at the attention being given to her.

"Wait! How far along are you?" Jack asked as he held onto her waist, pulling her closer to his side.

"Almost three months," Elsa said.

"And you waited until now to tell me?" He asked.

"I was gonna tell you but I wanted to make sure everything was going to be okay before I said anything..." Elsa said nervously.

Jack nodded understandably. They have been trying for months after Eliza turned two years old.

"Well congratulations!" Rapunzel exclaimed.

Then there was a chorus of congratulations to the couple.

The conversation soon changed.

It was around eight at night when Eliza came back to her parents.

"Mwama?"

"Yes baby?"

"I'm slweepy," Eliza said rubbing her eyes.

"Okay," Elsa said then looked at Jack.

But Jack was already immersed in a conversation with Kristoff though.

"Mwama, cwan you hwold me?" Eliza asked.

Elsa looked back at Eliza and nodded. She held Eliza close to her. Eliza rested her head on her mothers chest while her little arms wrapped around her shoulders. Elsa held her back up that way when she did fall asleep she didn't fall backwards.

Not even twenty minutes later, Eliza was asleep in her mothers arms.

Jack took notice then asked, "When did she get here?"

"About twenty minutes ago. She was sleepy," Elsa said.

"Oh, should we get going then?" Jack asked.

"Probably," Elsa said.

"Aight, So we are gonna head out," Jack said to everyone.

"Oh okay. It was nice having you guys over," Hiccup said.

"Yeah it was really fun. Thank you," Jack said.

"Yes thank you! We need to have more get together like this more often," Elsa said as she got up. Careful not to wake up little miss sleeping beauty.

"For sure," Merida said smiling at them.

The two hosts walked them out of the house.

Once the three of them were in their car and all buckled up they drove on home.

"I still can't believe we are going to have baby number two here soon," Jack said grinning as Elsa drove.

Elsa chuckled, "well believe it Frosty."

"I love you," He said grinning as he stared at her.

Elsa briefly looked at him because she was driving but a smile formed on her face, "I love you too."

"I lwove ywou thwree," they heard Eliza say.

Jack looked at her with a smile. She was still asleep just talking in her sleep.

"She's still asleep," Jack said.

"Oh goodness," Elsa chuckled.

The two were so content with where they were in their lives. They welcomed a little boy after six months and named him Jackson. After his father.

(2377)
Wednesday, January 5, 2022

A/n: Yay! Another update! First update of the year! Hurray!! Hey all! Sorry for being so inactive! I never have time for anything anymore is what it feels like. I hope you guys liked this one shot. This was inspired by a Facebook video I watched. It was like a compilation of husbands thinking they were going to see their wives on their wedding day but it ended up being their best men in a wedding dress instead. It's really funny actually. Sorry for grammatical errors if I missed them. Anyway, don't forget to:
Vote
Share
Follow
Comment
Thanks!

STAY SAFE AND STAY HEALTHY!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.9K 2K 42
(Highest Rank: #38 in Fanfiction #2 in Jelsaalltheway #1 Jelsainhighschool) ((Hey gu...
40.2K 531 16
Just read the story, no spoilers available. ~✨ Includes smut, hot scenes and pervy moments, go read, if you have no problem with those things 🌚✨
253K 2.1K 31
Just a bunch of Jelsa stories. Includes Smut ;) *WARNING MATURE CONTENT AND LANGUAGE* BEST RANKING : #4 in Elsa THANK YOU SO MUCH MY LOVELIES FOR S...
7.1K 240 28
[( COMPLETED)] "Elsa you mistake get out here right now" My stepmother yelled out, these past few years have been and nightmare my mum died in a car...