The Secret Of The Omega (Taek...

By Kim_Fiona21

Jeon Jungkook, a true blood alpha and a soon-to-be-head of moon glade pack. He is strong, handsome, and has e... More

Introduction
Wait for mate!
My mate!
Hate for the true blood?
In search of you
Unexpected meeting
My brother!
Sudden outburst
First meet
Small talks!
Sudden confession!
Jealousy? Care?
Family time!
The story Of the Omega!
Panic attack
Wolf Run!
Weekend
Intruders
Half Secret
New Family
'Our room'
5 True Blood
The truth revealed!
Bitter yet sweet
Trouble in morning
Shopping time
Suprises
Caring for you
New member
Ignoring?
Coffee
Date
Preparation
Friends circle
Pack Training
Bunny
Packing
Camping!
Trip to waterfall!
Attack!
Battle
Dead
Revelation
Nightmare
Cared
First
Nesting
Heat
Mark me! 🔞
Chaos
New trouble?
New arrival!
Omegas!
V
Talk with the heads!
Exploring
Orphanage
Scent
Talk
Pregnancy
To be a head!
Hunger for revenge
Attention
Blood
Sehun
Secrets over secrets
Doubts and Questions
Traitor
New challanges
Frustration
Last visit
Secrets hidden behind lies
Without you
Blinded by love? hatred?
Trustful?
Bitter Truth
Start
The final battle
Knowing you better!
Irritation
Relief
Last month
Birth
Ceremony
Extra points

Moon

9.9K 454 27
By Kim_Fiona21

No one's pov:-

Upon entering the orphanage, they saw wolves playing around. Some were small kids, while some were older. Sensing a dominant aura around, they all turned towards Soobin and Jungkook.

"TaeTae!" The kids yelled, running towards Taehyung, who smiled widely, crouching down on the ground, only to be tackled by all the alpha pups. All the little ones hugged Taehyung tightly since they all got excited to see the omega after a whole year.

Jungkook looked at the omega with an amused expression on his face. "Since Taehyung and Jin comes here very rarely, so the kids usually won't leave them until we practically drag them away. " Soobin says, gazing at the amused alpha.

"I guess it would take a while then. " Jungkook muttered with a tiny smile on the corner of his lips.

"Nope. You would be returning before sunset, so we can't let them have their moment. " Soobin said, making Jungkook frown over. 'Why is everyone so pressed about returning before sunset?' He thought, since Taehyung been saying this over and over and now this alpha too.

Before Jungkook could ask something, he saw two female alphas coming over and started to pick the kids, who would whine for being separated from the omega. Taehyung abruptly got up from the ground, dusting his clothes. "Go, pups. I'll come to meet you after some time. " The omega says, making all the kids pout in sadness, but still, they agreed to go with the lady alphas.

"Taehyung!" Jungkook heard a voice and saw an old beta lady smiling at the omega.

"Granny!" Taehyung smiled and quickly rushed to hug the lady, who smiled, hugging the omega.

"She is the oldest here, and we all call her granny. She took Taehyung and Jin inside and cared for them after the destruction. " Soobin replied, making Jungkook nod in understanding.

"How you have been, granny?" Taehyung asked.

"I have been good, Taehyung-ah. It's great to see you back here. " The old woman replied.

"So you're brought your mate too. " She asked and looked towards Jungkook, who slowly approached them and bowed to her.

"Ah, Jungkook-ah. You've grown pretty well. " The beta siled, while Jungkook and Taehyung stared at her with shocking eyes.

"You know me?" Jungkook asked, pointing at himself.

"Son of Hye Bin and Hyung Sik, and future alpha of moonglade pack. " The old lady said, smiling while Jungkook was staring at her with astonishment.

"Did Jin hyung tell you about him, granny?" Taehyung asked.

"I have known him since he was born. I accompanied your parents when they went to moonglade pack to meet the first son of alpha and luna. " The old lady said with a cough. Taehyung was quick to assist her towards a chair.

"But how do you recognize me after 20 years?" Jungkook asked, standing in front of her.

"It isn't even that long. Your parents had visited moonlight pack quite a few times, and I used to accompany Yeri every time. I even used to take care of Taehyung and you since you barely took your eyes off him. " The lady chuckled while Taehyung stared at Jungkook.

"You used to stare at me?" Taehyung asked while Jungkook scratched his nape.

"I don't even remember visiting moonlight pack. " Jungkook accepted, and the old lady just smiled wider.

"I would love to share with you some memories, but today isn't the day. " The beta replied. "It's going to be sunset soon, and I think moonglade is quite far from here, so you should hurry. " Taehyung nodded with a smile, intertwining his fingers with the alpha, who was still confused about the things others were talking about.

"Come!" Taehyung said and pulled Jungkook towards the other side of the orphanage, covered with trees and a gazebo in the middle of it.

"You know it's better to ask rather than frowning behind my back. " Taehyung muttered with an airly chuckle.

"It would take too long. " Jungkook muttered, looking around, not understanding why they were coming here.

Taehyung stood in the center of the gazebo and slowly removed the lid from it, revealing a secret passage inside. Jungkook was startled by seeing a small tunnel inside that normal-looking gazebo. "Move fast, Koo. Don't worry, it's safe. " Taehyung said, and Jungkook gulped before entering the hole.

Slowly and with careful feet, he entered the hole, stepping carefully on the stairs, and Taehyung followed behind, covering the entrance after him.

Once Jungkook finally reached the bottom, he was astonished to see a small library made underground. There was a tinted window above them to provide light and protect them from outsiders to see.

The room was filled with different books, scrolls, and portraits that Jungkook couldn't recognize at all. "My parents made this place a long time ago to protect some ancient secrets and the memories of the past alpha and luna of the pack. " Taehyung said, and that's when Jungkook caught the portrait of Taehyung's parents.

The couple looked younger and were wearing wedding clothes. Yeri could be seen with a tiny bump, and Jungkook guessed it must be before Jin's birth.

"When the pack got destroyed, the wolves who guarded the ancient library managed to save some of the remains and kept it here with the other things as the last memories of our pack. " Taehyung said, facing his parent's portrait.

"So that's why you come here to remember the past?" Jungkook asked, softly caressing the omega's back.

Taehyung nodded, biting his lips, while his eyes became teary. "It is just our way to feel at home. Jin hyung and I spend days here just to set up everything, just the way how mom likes it. In alphabetical order, from oldest to new. " Taehyung said, smiling through tears.

Jungkook softly caressed Taehyung's cheeks, which were now wet with the tears. He placed a gentle kiss on Taehyung's forehead. "She would be proud. " Jungkook muttered. "Even if you were separated from them at a young age, you still remember her teachings. " Taehyung smiled, leaning on the alpha's touch.

"I wonder how could it have been if our pack wouldn't be destroyed and if my parents would be alive. " Taehyung muttered, leaning his head on the alpha's shoulder while Jungkook wrapped his arms around the omega's waist.

"You're granny said that my parents visited your pack a lot of times, so maybe we would be like those high school friends who later turns out to be mates, but only one of them knows, and the other is just busy in its own world. " Taehyung chuckled, hearing the older's comment.

"I would surely be the one wandering around, not knowing I had my mate behind me. " Jungkook nodded, smiling.

"That means Namjoon hyung and Jin hyung would have met earlier too. And I have to stay away from him. " Taehyung pouted, thinking of Jin ruling the pack and him being in another with Jungkook.

"Namjoon hyung as luna. That would be the funniest thing ever. " Jungkook laughed out while Taehyung was barely controlling his laugh.

"But how can you be so sure that it would be Namjoon hyung? It could be Jin hyung too. " Taehyung pondered with a frown.

"Like, have you seen how sassy and scary hyung is? Namjoon hyung still looks more softy in front of him. " Jungkook replied, making Taehyung chuckle.

Taehyung softly removed the alpha's hands from his waist and went towards the bookshelves, and started to search for something.

Jungkook's eyes wandered around the shelves, and he wondered what kinds of books these were but was scared of accidentally ripping something and hurting Taehyung's feelings. So, he was roaming around, staring at them from afar, trying to read their names without touching them.

"Ah! Here is it. " Taehyung muttered, gaining Jungkook's attention, who turned around and saw a wooden box in the omega's hands.

"What is this?" Jungkook asked with curious eyes on the box with a strange moon pattern carved.

Taehyung opened the box, revealing the pendant with moon and a wolf craved on the center of it. "My mom made it for you. " Taehyung replied, carefully taking out the locket from the box.

"It's beautiful. " Jungkook muttered, staring at the pendant. "Is there any special reason for it to be like this?"

"My mom forcibly took dad too with her just to choose the perfect designs. " Taehyung smiled and softly cleaned the pendant with the hem of his shirt. "In our pack, the moon resembled the symbol of harmony and support between mates. Every mate's parents give this to their kid's mate as a pre-wedding gift, wishing for a happy life. " Taehyung replied shyly.

"So can I?" Taehyung asked, a little shy, holding the locket in front of Jungkook.

Jungkook's eyes shined, and he pulled Taehyung closer, lowering his head. Taehyung smiled widely and tied it on the alpha's neck, kissing the mate mark softly. "Does this mean we are going to marry soon?" Jungkook asked, burying his head in the omega's neck, softly licking the mark.

Taehyung blushed hearing the older's words. "Wha..? N-No. I-I mean, I love to, b-but. " Jungkook chuckled, sending shivers to Taehyung's skin.

"You are just too cute. " Jungkook mumbled, rubbing his nose on the omega's neck. "But, thank you so much for this gift. I would treasure it forever. " Taehyung smiled, hearing it, but his eyes went wide when he realized it had started to get dark.

'Did we really spend that much time here?' Taehyung thought while Jungkook was confused about the sudden anxiousness in the omega's scent.

"Did something happen?" Jungkook asked, and the omega shook his head.

"Let's go. It's getting dark. " Taehyung muttered and hurried towards the stairs.

Jungkook looked up and saw the sun still shining, but he didn't oppose and followed Taehyung towards the stairs. Taehyung lifted up the lid, indicating the older to hurry.

After coming out of the hidden tunnel, Jungkook saw the sun still shining, and he guessed it would be about 3 or 4 PM right now. "Let's hurry. " Taehyung said, going back towards the orphanage.

"But, I don't think it's that late. You know we can stay a little longer. " Jungkook said, but the omega shook his head.

"It would take us time to go back, and I want to reach back before it gets dark. " Taehyung replied.

Jungkook could feel the anxiety bubble inside Taehyung, but before he could ask it out, he saw they were already inside the orphanage. Soobin came towards them with a smile on his face and gave the bag of clothes to them. "Don't rush out, and take care of yourself. " Soobin said, and Taehyung quickly nodded.

"Please say my bye to granny. I will come next time to meet you all. " Taehyung said and tugged Jungkook's hand.

"I hope you had a safe way back home. " Soobin said, giving a light push to Jungkook.

Taehyung didn't give Jungkook any time to ask, as he dragged the True Blood out of the orphanage and took the older to the forest. "Why are you scared, love? Is there something?" Jungkook asked, and Taehyung shook his head.

"This forest is dangerous, Koo. Once when we got late, we got surrounded by rouge alphas, but thankfully Jin hyung and V saved everything. " Taehyung replied, hiding behind the bushes to strip his clothes.

'So he is scared of someone seeing him?' Jungkook thought, but that doesn't explain why the omega was so anxious for going back to the pack. However, he just shrugged it off.

In minutes, they both stood next to each other in their wolf forms, mouth holding the bag of clothes. Taehyung nuzzled Jungkook's neck, indicating him to run, and the next moment sprinted towards the forest with JK following him closely from behind.

Till they reached back to the packhouse, it was already night, and the heads stared at the younger couple coming inside. "Where have you gone?" Hye Bin asked Jungkook since Taehyung ran upstairs as soon as he entered.

"To the orphanage where Jin hyung and Taehyung used to live. " Jungkook replied.

"For Taehyung's parent's anniversary?" Hyung Sik asked. The younger only nodded, going upstairs to see how his mate was doing.

After entering, Jungkook saw Taehyung in an oversized shirt, reaching his mid-thighs, hair dripping wet, as he realized that Taehyung must have returned from the shower. "Hurry up, Koo. We have to go for dinner too. " Taehyung smiled, drying his hair. His shirt rose above, revealing those smooth legs, and Jungkook had to turn his eyes to the wall.

Today's not the day. Jungkook thought, remembering the older lady's words. So, he just grabbed a towel and random clothes before entering the shower.

The dinner was also spent in silence, as none of them were in the mood to talk. The omegas also didn't join them. Upon asking, Jin replied, "They are busy reading those books, which we bring from the orphanage. " With that, the hall was silent again.

----------

Jungkook laid down on the bed, wrapping his arm around Taehyung's waist, spooning him. "I'm sorry for today. I overreacted. " Taehyung mumbled, and Jungkook just hummed to it.

"I didn't mind it that much. However, you were so pressed about returning before sunset. Was it really because of the scare of wolves attack?" Jungkook asked, and Taehyung shook his head.

"Since today is the day we lost our parents and today is also the day when Jin hyung ran in the woods with me in his hands, so whenever we visit the orphanage, it just freshens up that memory. Then, running at night in the forest, it just feels like they would come to attack again. So we try to return before sunset to not remember those things again. " Taehyung replied, biting his lips when he felt the alpha turning him around.

"You just have to be confident in yourself, love. I know what happened in your past was a traumatic experience for you, and I understand that you and Jin hyung didn't have many people to trust, but you have us now. I can't promise that it will be great from the start, but we can make it better. " Jungkook said, caressing Taehyung's cheek, and the omega smiled wider.

"You should stop believing that you can't comfort. " Taehyung muttered, pecking Jungkook's nose, and the older just let out a small chuckle.

"Let's sleep for now, then. " Taehyung said, hugging Jungkook's neck, rubbing their noses together, while Jungkook wrapped his arms around the omega's waist.

-----------------------

"C'mere pup!" Yeri cooed at her omega son, who was still busy, munching on his new book. Sadly, it was given to him for writing, not eating, but the boy barely cared.

"Aww, honey. You shouldn't eat this when you have better food. " Yeri said, picking up the young Taehyung in her arms and gently pulling out the book from his mouth.

The young omega pouted in sadness since his book got snatched away, but the pendant on her neck gained his attention, and he started to pull it, fascinated by the white stone.

Yeri gently caressed her son's soft cheeks with a smile on her face, filled with fondness. But those blue eyes turned red because of tears with blood trickling from her head. The peaceful room changed into a forest and with loud growls echoing.

"Please, live. " Yeri said, kissing his temple, before giving Jin the last push towards the forest and turning towards the True Blood.

Taehyung just cried in his brother's arms, hating to be separated from his mother's arms, and then a scream echoed, and he knew she was gone. His mother was no longer alive, and the pain made him cry louder.

Taehyung woke up panting, with tears falling from his eyes. He looked around and sighed in relief, knowing it was just a dream. Taehyung softly caressed his cheeks, remembering how good it felt when his mother touched his cheek.

It was the first time when Taehyung remembered any fond memory, or it's always seeing his father dying and then running in the forest. 'We can make it better. ' Taehyung smiled, looking fondly at the sleeping alpha, who thankfully didn't woke up even after the noises around him.

The omega leaned down to place a soft kiss on the older's head before curling himself around the alpha's chest.

___________________________

Hope you enjoyed reading this, even if it was a bit longer and most probably another filler chapter.

It is mostly the drafts which I had saved before, so I'm just editing them before publishing.

See you in the next chapter.
Take care of yourself, be safe and healthy!
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.2K 479 21
"Stay away from me,Kim"saying this the almighty trueblood alpha slammed the beautiful male Omega to a wall staring at him furiously for a while and w...
439K 26.1K 103
"Don't call me prince, I'm not a prince. I'm just a CEO who loves art." Jeongguk said. "But if you want to give me respect that badly, then call me M...
493K 21.8K 15
[COMPLETED] in which Jeon Jungkook an alpha has lost all hopes of finding his mate.he believed he will be forever alone as he was blessed with the gi...
645K 29.2K 53
#omegaverse "My Tum Tum hurt. Phew." "What?" Jeon Jeongguk is a human boy and Kim Taehyung is a lost omega wolf, had to meet in a certain circumstanc...