The Mafia's Muse

By strawb3rryluv

๐—˜๐˜‚๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ- ๐—ข๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐˜‚๐˜€๐—ฒ๐˜€. ๐—ฆ๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐˜‚๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—บ๐˜‚๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ฐ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ... More

Author's Note
1. A Job
2. Birthday Gift
3. I Own You
4. She's Regular
5. The Vaughn's
6. Set Back
7. Avery's Emory
8. Your Uniform
9. Breaking In
10. The Club
11. That Window
12. Welcome Back
13. A Problem
14. A Spy
15. White Only
16. Snipped Wings
17. The Girl
18. Her Screams
19. Desperate Attempt๏ฟผ๏ฟผ๏ฟผ๏ฟผ๏ฟผ๏ฟผ๏ฟผ
20. With Him
21. Day Off
22. The Pain
23. Completely Shattered
24. Middle Name
25. The Lies
26. Drowning Eyes
27. How Lame
28. Worst Enemy
29. Hamburger Helper
30. Spinning Rim
31. Blind Rage
32. A Father
33. Veggie Noodles
35. Now Him

34. Milez High

2.5K 115 38
By strawb3rryluv

EUTERPE POV:

My eyes darted back and forth between Miles and August running around the room. It was interesting to watch two grown idiots flail their arms and curse so colorfully Crayola could add some new colors.

"You got her favorite shirt?" August called from the bathroom.

Miles huffed squinting into my suitcase, "Yeah! But it looks kinda empty!" He scratched his head.

My lips tilted up as it was very amusing.

August came out confused, "Well, you got her shirt so... you have her jeans?" He asked patiently, "Mhm," Milo replied, "Socks?" His head tilted back, "Yup," August hummed crossing his arms, "What about her underwear?" His eyebrow lifted.

I couldn't help the chuckle at Milo's 'Duh' face and August giving him a 'what?' look in return.

"He didn't even pack them. I did." I whispered thoroughly entertained.

Aug gasped, "Miles, you can't make her work! I will ban kisses for a we- two days!" He scolded narrowing his eyes.

"Because she was sitting next to them," Milo explained gently.

A scoff, "You are so rude. So unhelpful. I have to do everything alone." Aug sniffled pretending to wipe away an invisible tear.

Before Miles could reply a knock came from the door making us turn our heads. Thorn narrowed his eyes around the room before letting a small smile slip onto his face.

"Hey, we need to leave in ten so make sure you guys are ready." He spoke quietly, "Is there something you need, Euterpe?" His eyes scanned the room again.

I shook my head before thinking of something, "Is there going to be tea on the plane? I feel like eating some ice." I nodded to myself thoughtfully.

Thorn's eyebrows flew up, "Tea most likely but I wouldn't eat ice on the plane as Axton gets the most idiotic ideas from the smallest thing. I do not feel like dealing with a grown child for hours." He sighed.

Aug snickered, "Sounds fun." His eyes gleamed with interest.

Thorn immediately straightened, "August, Miles..." he looked at both of them seriously, "Please. Do not encourage Axton of all people." He hissed quietly.

"We won't." They both smiled innocently.

I bit my lip hearing a sigh, "I don't even care at this point. Just be ready. I'll make sure there's tea." He groaned walking out and placed a hand on his back like the world was so heavy to carry.

"You're going to give him a heart attack one day if you stress him out. He's pretty scary when he's mad, you know?" I tilted my head.

"Really?" Milo asked distractedly.

I nodded, "His face turns red right before he's about to blow a gasket. Axton and Braxton ran for their lives a little while ago." I informed with a smirk.

They smirked evilly making mine drop and shake my head feeling exasperated. All these men and they're nothing more but children.

"Okay, let's go!" A yell came from the hall.

The boys panicked, "That was not ten minutes you pig face!" Aug screeched running around again.

I leaned back watching it all blow up.

Milo tripped on a sock and face-planted.

"Ow, I'm dead."

Yes, perfect.

"Ugh, I hate plane rides." Axton moaned irritatedly.

Castriel sighed, "It's only a four-hour plane ride Axton. You'll live." He pinched his nose shutting the SUV off.

"You'll live." He mimicked with a girly voice.

Castriel glared making him jump out and everyone started getting stuff on the plane. Othello walked to my side and opened the door so he could help me.

"I need to carry you. Is that okay?" He asked softly.

My heart jumped in panic before I took a deep breath and nodded slowly. Othello gave me a sad smile and telegraphed his movements so when his arm wrapped around my waist I wasn't startled. His other rested comfortably under my knees and his fingers touched my knee very lightly. He kept me as still as possible as he walked which gave me the opportunity to look around.

"Watch it, Turkey!"

The runway where their private jet was seemed to be pretty empty. It would make sense as they owned a lot but it was difficult to keep track of it all in my opinion. The jet itself was huge and I feel like they are the type to buy one with a bedroom or more.

"Euterpe," Othello called.

My head turned to his direction and he gave me a sympathetic look, "We have to go up the stairs. I'll try not to jostle you so much but I can't promise." He frowned.

I nodded and he took the first step up the small stairs, it didn't hurt until the third. I couldn't help the whimper that pushed out my lips making him immediately stop. I felt his entire body still and his shoulders tense to the point it was most definitely uncomfortable. His eyes met mine and he looked physically pained that he hurt me.

I didn't like that look at all.

I sucked in a breath and tapped his shoulder allowing him to go up again. Othello muttered something Russian under his breath before going up once again. He walked to a set of double seats facing each other with a table between them.

"Are you okay?" He set me down slowly.

I shifted myself into the seat right by the window and nodded letting out a sigh of relief. His mouth opened until a bag hit his head making him glare at the person who did it.

"Axton," he gritted out, "Watch it."

Axton huffed, "Calm down little brother. It was an accident. No one told you to be in my way." His chin lifted.

"Listen, idiot-"

"Two. Minutes." Thorn hissed, eyes dark.

The three of us stiffened before Thorn made himself relax, "Sorry about that." He sighed walking down a hall I only just saw.

"Crazy," Axton whispered softly.

Soon everyone was inside and sitting in random seats or there was Axton who was laying across the couch a few feet from us. Miles and August were across from me and Othello was to my left.

"Alright, we're good to go. Euterpe is there anything you need before we take off?" Castriel asked from his seat standing up.

I hesitated, "What about Nova?" I signed.

Rydge was also in my view and I saw him narrow his eyes, "Right now the most important thing is your health and safety. We have people scouring Neverland and we have a team that can deal with Nova when the time comes. If our team can't handle it and it is necessary we know a group that specializes in taking down trafficking rings and they would be more than happy to do it with Nova. You will not worry about any of it. That is our job. Yours is to get better. Understand?" His tone came out hard and almost angry.

I nodded, my head turned to the window trying to hide my frown. I hope he's right. I hope for the sake of all those innocent people that his people could handle it. That his team could take now Nova. I heard the stories and from what I understand it took forever to take Nova down the first time but they were able to. What if it's not enough? I'm not sure I could handle the guilt of knowing all those people are not getting help because I was weak. Because I was the problem, the burden. I was the person keeping them from getting help. It could be just like Nolan always said, I was worthless, I was useless, I was no one worth loving. Or maybe it was just as Kain always said, I was too much trouble for my own good, I was only meant to pleasure him, I was only meant for him. It would make sense as then no one would have to care for me instead of helping those people. No one would care and maybe that was what I deserved.

A kick hit my leg with gentle force, "Stop it right now, Euterpe." Milo snarled quietly.

I sighed noticing that everyone had gone except us, Othello, and Axton, "I need a distraction." My eyes pleading.

"Hehe, sure. Of course. As soon as the plane is up and steady." Aug smirked a bit too widely.

Just then Castriel walked back in, "Plane is getting ready to take off in two minutes. Get your seatbelts on already. Especially you, Axton. I'm not going to baby you because you fell off that damn couch after I told you to put your seatbelt on." He gave Axton a unamused glance with his arms crossed.

"Geez, fine. Such a party pooper my brothers are. I need to buy new ones." He grumbled sitting up and clipping the seatbelt on.

Castriel turned to us effectively ignoring him, "We are going to be in the back room discussing some boring stuff. We'll be out in a bit but call us if you need us." He spoke softly in my direction.

I nodded and he lifted his chin before walking to the back room where the others presumably were. Soon enough the plane was up in the air and the seatbelt light turned off making the boys eyes light up.

"Say... Othello," Aug started innocently, "Does this piece of metal have Bluetooth for the speakers?" His index finger light tapped against his chin as he took his time looking around.

Othello shrugged, "Yeah. Hand me your phone." He held his hand out.

Milo and Aug looked victorious as they watched Othello start typing away on the phone he just received. Othello squinted for a second before he nodded and handed it back.

"Sorry. Forgot the password for a second." He explained quickly.

Aug hummed, "It's fine." He started tapping away as well, "What are you two up to?" Axton asked with his eyes narrowed at them.

I watched Milo give him a dashing smile, "Euterpe said she needs a distraction so we are going to start the introduction of the Milez High Club." He spoke confidently missing the shocked looks.

Axton's face exploded with red, "Y-You can't do that with her, you pervert! Especially after you just told us about it!" He shouted trying to stand only to be yanked back down by his seatbelt he hadn't taken off.

"Fucking strap!" He muttered.

Othello's jaw was still dropped staring at the two in front of us in shock. I bit my lip fighting back a laugh and my eyes darted to the boys who looked thoroughly confused until a moment of realization hit them.

"You fucking idiot!" Aug laughed, "He said Milez high club, not miles."

Othello sputtered, "That's the same thing!"

Milo chuckled, "Well since my name is Miles we had to improvise so we changed it to Milez with a Z. Also, our club is different." He gave Axton an amused look, "Our club is karaoke. Karaoke on a plane. Milez up in the air." He spoke with a 'duh' tone. "You have a very dirty mindset. We always treat our girl with respect." He added on haughtily at the end, his arms crossed and chin lifted.

Axton looked away, "I knew that. Just making sure Othello did." He blurted out.

"Suuureee...." Aug dragged out.

I watched Othello roll his eyes and couldn't help stop my lips from tilting up. Aug handed me his phone and I took it with a raised brow.

"Any song strawberry. Any song and I'll guarantee we'll have you smiling your pants off." He smirked smugly.

Challenge accepted. However, he did say any song so instead of searching I pressed shuffle on the almost two thousand songs in his 'Total OG moment bish' playlist.

"Shady, Konvict, Upfront..."

"Ahhh," Aug closed his eyes, "There's no one better than me who could pull it off."

"Akon, Slim Shady
I see the one, because she be that lady! Hey!"

Aug got up to stretch before he spun around suddenly and leaned against the table."

"I feel you creeping, I can see it from my shadow
Wanna jump up in my Lamborghini Gallardo
Maybe go to my place and just kick it like TaeBo
And possibly bend you over look back and watch me"

Aug winked at Milo and a loud groan came from Axton as he covered his face.

"Smack that all on the floor
Smack that give me some more
Smack that 'till you get sore
Smack that oh-oh!"

I watched Aug slowly make his way towards Axton and he smiled as his hand moved up.

"Smack that all on the floor"

From the corner of my eye, I saw Othello's jaw drop from the loud smack and a loud cackle came from Milo.

"WHAT THE FUCK!" Axton shouted putting a hand to his cheek as Aug moved away still singing.

"Smack that give me some more
Smack that 'till you get sore
Smack that oh-oh!"

Before he could sing the next verse Othello leaned over and hit skip.

"Aww," Aug pouted.

"Yeah"

Milo gasped and turned to Aug already singing to him with a smile.

"You are my fire
The one desire
Believe when I say
I want it that way"

I smiled watching them give each other loving looks without any worry. I'm glad they're happy and have each other after everything. They love each other so much and I hope that love never runs out.

"But we are two worlds apart
Can't reach to your heart
When you say
That I want it that way"

August pulled Miles up and started dancing around the small area.

"Tell me why
Ain't nothin' but a heartache
Tell me why
Ain't nothin' but a mistake
Tell me why
I never wanna hear you say
I want it that way"

I heard a few mumbles and tilted my head to look at Axton who was singing along quietly. I knew he felt my stare and when he noticed as looked up right away with wide eyes. He crossed his arms and looked away but it was too late, Aug and Milo saw him singing and gave him a look. Axton's cheeks puffed but he went along.

"Am I your fire?
Your one desire
Yes, I know it's too late
But I want it that way"

He was a little timid but it wasn't too bad that was until Othello pressed skip again. "I never, never, want to hear Axton sound so sappy again." He grimaced.

"You fudger." Axtox hissed.

My head twisted to August as he gasped, "It's been so long since I've listened to this. Truly a classic. The song, so smooth while getting that pent up emotion out." He nodded happily in awe grabbing the phone and the music got louder.

"The cycle repeated
As explosions broke in the sky
All that I needed
Was the one thing I couldn't find"

A large grin took over Axton's face, "And you were there at the turn. Waiting to let me know." He sang.

"We're building it up to break it back down"

Oh jeez, they're jumping. Are we going to die from that? They're all super tall. Idiots.

"We're building it up to burn it down
We can't wait to burn it to the ground"

My head bounced to the beat, my elbows rested on the table and I placed my face in my hands watching them have fun.

The colors conflicted
As the flames climbed into the clouds
I wanted to fix this
But couldn't stop from tearing it down

And you were there at the turn
Caught in-"

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" A voice shouted making me jump.

I grabbed the phone and turned it down before looking around. Rydge, Thorn, Castriel, Braxton, and Erebus were standing by the hallway looking extremely annoyed.

"We're trying to have a small meeting and all we hear is screaming. So what the hell is going on in here?" Thorn demanded.

Axton immediately straightened, "I plead the fifth. I'm sorry guys. You're on your own." He looked at Aug and Milo with a solemn expression.

Othello facepalmed, "Axton. You're not even American. You can't plead the fifth." He explained exasperated.

"I have to be American?" He asked genuinely confused.

Milo snorted, "Seriously?"

"Othello," Rydge called, "What do you think you were doing?" He asked sounding a bit angry.

"I was just sitting down." He sniffed defensively.

I grabbed the phone and started looking through the songs while taking a quick peek at them every few seconds.

Finally, Thorn sighed pinching his nose, "We haven't been up in the air for more than fifteen minutes. One-five and you act like children. If you're going to act like that then I'll put it into simple terms." He crossed his arms with narrowed eyes, "Behave."

I swiped the screen which accidentally turned the volume up.

Aug lit up at the song.

"Children, behave" He sang loudly and I watched their faces turn to disbelief.

"That's what they say when we're together
And watch how you play
They don't understand
And so we're

Running just as fast as we can-"

Aug grabbed Milo's hand and they spun around with a smile.

"Holding on to one another's hand
Trying to get away into the night
And then you put your arms around me
And we tumble to the ground and then you say

I think we're alone now-"

Suddenly the music stopped and Aug pouted again and I turned to see Braxton holding a cord. I could barely hold it in at the look on he was giving. Rydge opened his mouth with a 'you're going to die' look on his face and that was the moment I lost to myself.

"Pfftt-" I giggled.

My hand flew up to my mouth and my body turned towards the wall. After a few seconds, I took a deep breath and turned back not expecting to see everyone watching me.

"What?" I signed.

Rydge cleared his throat, "Just... keep it down for about an hour. After that, you can do whatever you want." He spoke quickly before walking down the hall with the others following him.

They had backed out of the door slowly as if something was going to be scared by sudden movement. I turned to Othello who was still staring and gave him a confused look, "Milyy." (Russian "Cute")

What? What's cute?

These people are weird.

"You know one time I got my toe jammed in the bathtub faucet." Axton admitted from his spot upside on the couch.

Milo made an amused face, "What were you trying to do?"

Axton hummed, "I slipped. Duh." He replied timelessly.

Othello snorted, "As if. Your toe is too fat to even go in at all."

Axton sat up, "What did you say?!" He growled.

"He said you're fat stupid," Braxton spoke up walking in.

Axton huffed, "Well well if it isn't the dried blind turkey. What do you want you trash panda?" He hissed.

"Trash panda?" He repeated looking up.

"Trash. Belongs with trash." Axton emphasized the first word.

Braxton narrowed his eyes, "You know what's worse than trash, Axton?"

Axton stood up and narrowed his eyes back, "What?"

"You! You piece of sh-attt!" Braxton cried out as they lunged for each other.

My head tilted on its own, "THAT IS IT!" I heard Thorn shout.

My eyes went wide and the twins froze before scrambling off each other and into any seat they could find. Pounding footsteps came towards our direction and the boys scrambled to find something to occupy themselves.

"Fuck, fuck, duck..." Axton whispered.

Aug laughed, "Duck."

"I'm so dead." Braxton grabbed a random phone from the table.

A few seconds later Thorn entered, "Braxton. Axton. Come give your big brother a hug." He smiled widely, too widely.

The twins gulped.

How interesting.

~~~~~~~~~~
A/N

Songs:
Smack that by Akon
I Want It That Way by The Backstreet Boys
I Think We're Alone Now by Tiffany

Future song recommendations here pls.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1M 113K 99
"WHAT DO YOU MEAN SHE IS GONE?" He shouted at the poor guard. The guard flinched and lowered his head, "She knocked me out as soon as we left. She k...
40.8K 761 23
Celestine was worried that after 10 years of living in misery in the end there really was no one to save her . At age 15 she was starting to give up...
43K 1K 23
Alessia is a 14 year old girl, her whole life she has been protecting her little brother, but one day their mother gets killed and they have to live...
206K 8.4K 44
she is a innocent girl who has always lived a simple happy life with her loving mother and stepfather-which she doesn't know is her stepfather. ...