(✔) A Marriage

By mk_happysoul

Marriage is the noblest bond between two individuals. Arrange Marriage is good. But SURPRISE MARRIAGE is ama... More

INTRODUCTION
CHARACTERS
EPISODE 1
EPISODE 2
EPISODE 3
EPISODE 4
EPISODE 5
EPISODE 6
EPISODE 7
EPISODE 8
EPISODE 9
EPISODE 10
EPISODE 11
EPISODE 12
EPISODE 13
EPISODE 14
EPISODE 15
CHAPTER 16
EPISODE 17
EPISODE 18
Something New Is Coming Your Way (ATTENTION⚠)
EPISODE 19
EPISODE 20
EPISODE 21
EPISODE 22
EPISODE 23
EPISODE 24
EPISODE 25
EPISODE 26
EPISODE 27
EPISODE 28
EPISODE 29
EPISODE 30
EPISODE 31
EPISODE 32
EPISODE 33
EPISODE 34
...TEASER...
EPISODE 35
EPISODE 36
EPISODE 37
EPISODE 38
EPISODE 39
EPISODE 40
EPISODE 41
EPISODE 42
EPISODE 43
EPISODE 44
EPISODE 45
EPISODE 46
TEASER
EPISODE 47
EPISODE 48
EPISODE 49
EPISODE 50
EPISODE 51
EPISODE 52
EPISODE 53
EPISODE 54
EPISODE 55
EPISODE 56
EPISODE 57
EPISODE 58
EPISODE 60
EPISODE 61
EPISODE 62
EPISODE 63
EPISODE 64
EPISODE 65
EPISODE 66
TEASER
EPISODE 67
EPISODE 68
EPISODE 69
EPISODE 70
EPISODE 71
EPISODE 72
EPISODE 73
EPISODE 74
EPISODE 75

EPISODE 59

615 149 60
By mk_happysoul

Heya!!

Here's the next part.

Don't forget inline comments 🥺
Bechare udaas ho jate hain...

******

Shweta: Neil bas bhi karega... Kya dhundh raha hai tu kabse.

Neil stopped and looked around the room it was a total mess by now. He walked to shweta and held her hands in his.

Neil: maa ek baat batao... Aaj avni ne koi pendant pehna tha kya? Woh chota sa tha heart shaped jaisa kuch.

Shweta frowns. Neela recalled avni wearing one such pendant on every occasion.

Neela: haan Neil woh pendant avni kabhi utarti hi nahi hai...

A small smile made it's way on Neil's lips. He immediately went to the book shelf and got a red file out. Searching through the pages he called DD.

Neil: DD... Is tracking ID ko abhi ke abhi trace karo... Pata lagao kaha hai yeh...

There was a hope in his heart. Long back when he first got the news of Ranvijay Tripathi being after him for spoiling his well made plans not for once but twice, he got a pendant ready for avni.

Inside the red heart shaped stone he placed a small chip tracker. He wanted avni to be safe and in front of him each and every moment. The tracker installed in the locket was not known to anyone. Even he had avni not to remove the pendant but he never mentioned her about the tracker thing.

DD searched avni's ID on the tracker website.

He looked surprised.

*************

It's almost midnight. In the pitch dark basement avni laid shivering because of the cold. While Ranvijay Tripathi sat in his room looking at the camera screen.

He smirked seeing avni in tears.

Ranvijay: ab ACP sahab ko samajh aayega ki mujhse bhidne ka kya anjaam hota hai...

He called one of his men inside the room.

Ranvijay: usse kamre mein le aao... Main nahi chahta ki khel shuru hone se pehle hi woh parlok sidhar jaaye...

The gaurd nodded and walked to the basement. As the door opened avni looked in the direction weakly. Ranvijay wanted to break her by torturing her mentally and physically, but she still wanted to fight back.

The men untied the rope on her feet and walked her to the room.

She felt much better in room as it was at least warmer than that dark basement. A thought of running out if these gaurds hold crossed her head but on the way she had counted the number of men, they were far more than she thought.

Before she could say anything she was shocked by the entry in the room. It was Ranvijay. He signalled the gaurds to leave the room. Looking at avni he took a few steps towards her.

Ranvijay: to madam Khanna garmi utar gyi kya aapki?

A slight rush of fear got in her nerves. She stood there with the support of the bedpost. Her body ached badly because of the fever she had developed. Her hands were still tied at her back.

Ranvijay: utar gyi ho to accha hai warna utarni mujhe aati hai...

He smirked seeing her shiver in fear. Avni knew she's falling weak but she wanted to show him her fearless side.

Avni gathered some courage and spoke.

Avni: m..mera Neil kisi bhi waqt yaha aata hi hoga... Phir tumhari khair nahi...

Hearing Neil's name once again made Ranvijay loose his patience.

The very next moment avni fell down with her forehead hitting the side table's edge. Ranvijay had slapped her for the second time in the same day on the same place. This time the impact was much more powerful that resulted in bleeding of the corner of her lips.

He grabbed her jaw and made her face him. Avni could smell alcohol in his breath. She tried turning her face away wriggling in front of him.

Ranvijay: uska naam ek baar aur liya na to...

Avni still decided to keep fighting.

Avni: to kya? Main loongi... Neil.. Neil... Neil...

Ranvijay groaned in anger and threw her the other side. Avni hissed in pain. Tears rolled down her eyes. She hated herself this moment because of the tears. These tears signalled Ranvijay of his victory. And she can't afford to loose this time.

The fever was taking her down. Her vision started blurring.

Ranvijay was about to move near her when a knock sounded on the door.

A gaurd came in with a girl who had a veil over face. Ranvijay frowns seeing her.

Ranvijay: yeh kon hai?

Gaurd: sir aapne hi to kaha tha ki aapko ek ladki chahiye thi avni mam... I mean is ladki ko tyaar kane ke liye...

Ranvijay kept gazing the veiled girl for sometime and them nodded.

Ranvijay: theek hai... 6 ghante hai tumhare paas... Isko presentable bana ke bahar le ke aana.. And make sure koi gadbad na ho... Warna tumhaari jaan jayegi... Samjhi?

The girl nodded her head and stood there waiting for Ranvijay to leave the room.

As soon as he walked out, the gaurd took out brown packet from his pocket and handed it to the girl.

Gaurd: yeh inhe pila dena okay?

The girl showed a thumbs up and signalled him to help her lay avni on the bed. Avni had fainted on the floor.

The gaurd and that girl layed her the bed and carefully untied her wrists from the ropes.

Soon after, the gaurd walked out of the room and stood in front of the door guarding the room.

***********

DD was shocked seeing the screen. Neil and Siddarth looked at him. As soon as their eyes got on the screen their reactions were the same as DD.

There was nothing on the map.

Sid: sir yaha to avni ki koi location hi nahi aa rahi hai...

DD: sir ID to theek hai phir yeh sab...

Neil felt his last hope coming down. He have not thought that the pendant would have been destroyed so as to avoid tracking. Moreover who knew about the tracker except for Neil.

DD: ab kya karna hai?

Neil sat on the couch burying his head in his hands. He is not able to understand where and how to look for avni.

Neil: DD alag alag locations track karte raho...

Sid: sir main shehar ke har police chowki pe avni ki photos bhej deta hoon...

Neil: nahi Sid... Iski koi zarurat nahi hai...

Sid nodded and looked on. His attention was diverted by a phone call. It was DCP Akhilesh Rawat. He frowns. Neil looked on.

Sid: jai hind sir...

DCP: jai hind to theek hai tum log is waqt kaha ho? Shivam kal se gayab chal raha hai... Tum aur DD Neil ke saath ho kya?

Sid stayed quiet and looked at Neil. He don't want DCP to know about the situation they are in right now so he started turning the topics.

Sid: nahi sir... Main aur DD to apne ghar pe hai... Woh hum aaj ke case ke baad kaafi thak gye the to socha rest hi kar le...

DCP: theek hai... Lekin kal subah ka yaad hai na?

Sid thinks with strange expressions on his face.

Sid: ji sir... Bilkul yaad hai... Aap tension mat lena...

Saying this he hung up the call. Neil and DD looked on Sid signalled in a no and started calling his messengers so that they could gather something about avni.

*************

Avni laid on the bed wrapped in covers. Her body temperature was rising constantly.

The girl in the veil still sat by her side continuously rubbing her hands and placing wet towel on her forehead. She feels a sharp pain in her heart seeing and innocent soul like avni suffering this much.

She had already crushed the tablets and made avni drink that. But there was no improvement in her condition.

There were lines of worry on her forehead. Her lips quivered taking only one name, Neil. Avni wanted Neil to be by her side. She wanted his solace and warmth. She wanted him to look after her but there was none.

As soon as the veiled girl heard Neil's name she lifted avni a bit and placed her close to her heart. Hugging her tightly she tried to give her as much as warmth as her own little figure could manage.

6 hours later.

It's been 6 hours that the stranger girl have been trying to bring her fever down. Avni finally opened her eyes in slits. She's shocked to find herself in a care of some girl. The girl had already dressed her wounds on the forehead as well as the corner of the lips.

Avni looked around but her head was still heavy because of the fever. The girl heaved a sigh of relief seeing avni awake.

She forwarded avni another antipyretic tablet. Avni looked on. After what all had been happening with her lately she don't want to trust anyone here.

She turned her face the other side and rejected it. The girl again tried to give it to her but she pushed her hand and threw the tablet in the floor.

Before any of them could say anything the gaurd who stood out if the room came inside.

Gaurd: dekho madam ji... Yeh dawai na aapke bhale ke liye hai... Kha lo chup chap zyada nakhre nahi...

Avni looked at the gaurd. He was well built enough but his face was covered with a mask and big black goggles. Unable to identify him she tried rejecting the medicine. But the fever and the head ache were getting worse. She reluctantly gulped the tablet down her throat.

The gaurd and the girl shared a thumbs up.

Gaurd: ab sir ke aane se pehle tyaar ho jao...

Avni: bol do apne sir main darti nahi hoon us se...

The gaurd wanted to answer but stopped hearing a voice at the entrance...

Ranvijay: accha?

He smirked.

***************

Neil and Sid sat in the study room trying to figure out the possible location of the tracking chip they were finding.

DD: sir bhabhi ki last location city centre ke pass wale jungle ke bahar ki hai...

Neil and Sid looked at each other immediately recognising the position.

Sid: iska matlab ki Ranvijay Avni ko apne thikaane pe hi le ke gaya hai....

Neil thinks.

DD: par sir... Hum waha andar tak jayenge kaise? Bina Ranvijay ki ijazat se waha koi daakhil nahi ho sakta...

Neil and Sid thinks. Not a single idea popped in their head at this moment. 

Just then They heard some panicked voices from the Hall downstairs. As soon as they descended they saw a man in his late 30 standing there in front of the family members. He was being stopped by the gaurds of khanna mansion but she marched inside without listening to them.

Man: mujhe Neil sahab se milna hai unhe bulao...

Neil saw the man and recognised him. He was the same man Neil had save a few days back from a dangerous road accident. He was very thankful to Neil for that help.

But why was he today here?

Neil: bolo kya hua?

Man: sahab main Iqbaal... aapko kuch batane aaya hoon...

Neil: kya?

Iqbaal looked around and saw the family members looking at him. He gulped in nervousness.

Iqbaal: akele mein...

Neil looked at the family members and nodded. He walked iqbaal up to the study room. Reaching there he closed the door and asked.

Neil: ab bolo kya baat hai?

Iqbaal: sir aap jisko dhundh rahe hai mujhe pata hai woh kaha hai?

Neil looked at him with shocked eyes.

Neil: kaha?

Iqbaal: Ranvijay Tripathi ke city centre ke paas wale bangalow mein...

Neil frowned at the confidence with which this man was saying so.

Neil: tumhe kaise pata?

Iqbaal looked around feeling embarrassed for his own deeds. Neil now wanted to know each and every detail about his love, held him from his collar.

Neil: bol kaise pata tujhe?

Iqbaal: main ussi ke liye kaam karta hoon.

Neil looked at him with shocked eyes. He could not believe his ears. The man in front of him is working for his rival and here to help him with his issues.

Neil: to apne boss ko chod ke yaha mere paas kyu aaya hai?

Iqbaal: kyu ki sahab hum haq ki khate hai... Hum paiso ke liye kaam  karte hai Lekin apna zameer nahi bech sakte...

Neil looked on.

Iqbaal: main uske khilaaf Sare sabut dene ko tyaar hoon... Uske khilaaf gawaahi main dunga...

Neil found it hard to believe this man. The human in him said that the tears of his repentance are real and now can be treated as genuine case but the police officer in him screamed of the opposite.

Neil: to tum meri madad kyu kar rahe ho?

Iqbaal: us din aap ne meri jaan bachayi thi sahab... Meri ammi ko paiso ki zarurat thi jo mere paas the.... Agar mera bhi accident ho jata to shayad ammi ko koi nahi bacha sakta tha... Aapke wajah se meri ammi sahi salamat hai... Aur ab main aapko aapki jaan se milwana chahta hoon...

Neil thinks on his words. He can trust him because his eyes showed genuine concern for him.

Neil: meri madad kaise karoge?

Iqbaal narrates his plan. Neil approved of it.

***************

Will Neil be able to reach avni in time...

Do vote and comment.

❤❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.5K 1.7K 37
It is an arranged love story of Avni and Neil.
3.1K 430 20
Avni and Neil crossed their path in Arranged marriage. Let's see how their love blooms in the marriage... From marriage to love❣️ Glance into the s...
131K 7.8K 64
This story is about two people, Kartik Goenka and Naira Singhania. Both knew each other since their childhood, courtesy to their father being best o...
41.7K 2.2K 44
Siddharth Nigam and Avneet Kaur are tied in the pure bond called marriage.What happens when two opposite souls have to be together for their whole li...