First Guild of Doom

By ksjreverie

Title: 末日第一公会 Author: 轻云淡 Source: http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=3945007 Upon waking up, Yunlan re... More

2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21-25
26-30
31-35
end

1

2.7K 45 1
By ksjreverie

    The fire blazed into the sky, and the explosion roared. Houses continued to collapse, people fled around, and the whole city was in chaos.

"The S-level dungeon is out of control, the monsters are raging in the city, and the humans may usher in the end."

"There are residents here who are injured. Request support, request support!"

"S-rank hunter? Why haven't they arrived yet?!"

"Door" There are too many monsters pouring out of it, and there are not enough manpower, so I can't be too busy!"

...

It seems that there are many people talking around. The sounds are intertwined, noisy and yelling, but it is difficult to distinguish.

I don't know how long it took, the clamor gradually subsided, and only one girl was left praying in a low voice, "President Yunlan, please go back to the past to prevent the tragedy from happening. Please..."

**The

ancestral house of the Yun family.

Yunlan stood in front of the floor-to-ceiling mirror in the bedroom, looking at herself in the mirror, and couldn't recover for a long time.

The body became smaller.

The appearance has also become immature.

As if really going back in time.

She opened the door and stopped a maid casually asking, "What day is today?" The

maid was a little surprised, and answered honestly, "September 10,

New Century 2. " New Century Two...

Yunlan closed. The door, sitting on the edge of the bed, tidying up his mind.

The new century is also called the end century, and it was officially opened one year ago.

One day a year ago, the "door" connecting the world with other dimensions was opened. There are various monsters at the other end of the door, and the door can be closed only if all the monsters in the door are killed.

If it is not cleared within a certain period of time, the door will get out of control. The monster came through the door to this world, killing wantonly.

In October 5th of the new century, she faced the crisis of extinction of all mankind because of the loss of control of the S-class dungeon.

"There are still three years..." The

knock on the door interrupted her thoughts, "Miss Lan, Hai Ye wants to see you."

"Wait a minute." Yun Lan got up and changed her clothes.

**

Yunshi Group has strong financial resources and is a well-known consortium in China.

There are many subsidiaries and a wide range of business. Hotels, playgrounds, games, insurance, real estate, banks...are involved.

How rich is it?

The Yun family's child was kidnapped and was also blackmailed for a ransom of 100 million. The elders had to send someone to protect them in case they died prematurely.

As the next successor to the Yun Group, Yunlan received elite education from an early age. She performed well and never disappointed the elders in her family.

Until the door connecting the world of different dimensions appeared.

"Grandpa." Yun Lan called out softly.

Yun Haiyang looked at his most proud granddaughter, speechless for a long time.

After the door appeared, "demon hunters" with various special abilities emerged.

The hunter's level is fixed and will not change once awakened.

Among ordinary people, a considerable part of the body is weak and will never be able to awaken.

Three months ago, Yunlan suddenly fell ill, and after waking up, he awakened the S-level ability "fusion".

You know, the hunter level is divided into five levels, from high to low, they are S-level, A-level, B-level, C-level, and D-level.

In the entire capital, there are a total of 20 million residents, and only 14 people have awakened S-level abilities.

And Yunlan is the 15th person.

Yun Haiyang was pleasantly surprised and planned to let Yunlan take over the Yunshi Group immediately. However, it hasn't been happy for a few days, and things have taken a turn for the worse.

After further testing, Yunlan does possess a huge amount of magic power to rank S, but she doesn't have the ability to attack, and she doesn't know how to use the "fusion" ability.

In other words, it is nominally S-level, but in fact it is a waste ability, which is not useful.

How happy I was at the beginning, I am disappointed now.

Yun Haiyang gave his granddaughter three months to prove himself. But to this day, I haven't heard of any breakthrough progress.

"Pack your luggage and move out of the ancestral house before the evening," he said.

The heirs of the Yun family must live in the ancestral house, and Yun Haiyang will guide them carefully. Moving out of the ancestral home means losing his heir qualifications.

Yunlan knew the meaning behind her behavior, but her expression was extremely calm.

Firstly, this happened in the previous life, and secondly... soon, human beings may perish, and there is no way to care about inheritance rights or not inheritance rights.

"The Yun Group has always been inherited by the best descendants. If Grandpa thinks that I am not a suitable candidate and intends to send someone else to this position, I have no objection." Yunlan said seriously, "When I leave the ancestral house, I want to take Ai Lun takes it away, hoping that grandpa will make it happen."

Alan is an orphan, adopted by the Yun family since childhood, and follows her. He is both a housekeeper and a bodyguard.

Some elders once suggested that Yunlan, as the heir of the Yun Group, had only one person around him to protect it.

However, more than a dozen people were sent, and they were all knocked down by Allen in the blink of an eye.

The elders stopped talking.

"Allen is the most outstanding of the adopted children. He has never served you, but the next heir of the Yun family. Since you have been disqualified, I will reassign someone to be your bodyguard after a while."

Yun Haiyang waved his hand as he wanted to say, "Go out." Yun Lan wanted to say something, but his grandfather obviously didn't want to talk to her anymore, so he could only leave first.

**

Back to the bedroom, Yunlan held a cup of hot tea and thought quietly.

Alan she must take away. The problem is how to convince Grandpa.

If he admits that he has the memory of the next three years, grandpa will definitely not give up on her.

However, she did not want to take over the Yun Group. What can we do to take people away without staying in the ancestral house?

Yunlan fell into thought.

There was a knock on the door.

Yunlan opened the door and found that it was Alan, "Come in and talk."

Yunlan sat in a chair, and Alan looked at her worriedly, "I was suddenly deprived of heir qualifications. Isn't my heart uncomfortable?"

Yunlan: "Um...also... Good." It

was really hard to accept it during the first experience.

Both parents died young and were raised by grandpa since childhood. Everyone told her that she would take over the Yun Group in the future and must be good enough.

When others said so, she believed so and regarded "becoming an excellent heir" as the only goal in life.

But one day, everything changed.

She awakened the useless S-level ability, not only lost her heir status, but was also driven out of her ancestral home.

Yunlan once complained about herself. She once thought that her family was completely disappointed because of her poor performance.

But I don't think so now.

After experiencing it once, she knows that being "Yunlan" is much happier than being the "heir of the Yun Group".

Leaving is not a bad thing.

Allen: "If you intend to regain the position of heir, I can help."

Yunlan refused, "I don't want to fight for inheritance rights. I just want to leave the ancestral house quietly and form a guild."

There were many regrets in the last life, this life She tried to make up for it.

If Grandpa didn't agree to give Alan to her, he would have left early.

Yunlan was distressed, but saw Alan holding her right hand and kissing the back of her hand, "I understand."

Yunlan, "???"

What do you understand?

Before he had time to ask, Alan was seen leaving the room.

"Strange, when I left in my last life, I obviously took Alan with me. How did the negotiation at that time?"

Yunlan tried to think about it, but found that he couldn't remember anything.

She only remembered that she was very sad, and it was Allen who packed her luggage and helped her out.

The process is so easy that there is no impression.

"Didn't Grandpa in the last life refuse my request?"

"No, it was too sad at the time, and I forgot to mention it at all."

"How could it..." When

tangled, Alan returned to the bedroom, "Hayye has promised me to be with you. Leaving together, do you start packing now?"

Yunlan looked at Alan as if she didn't know this person.

If it is an eighteen-year-old self who is too sad, I probably won't think about it.

But the 21-year-old self has experienced many things and knows his grandfather's temper very well.

Better to say it is called "reason". He believes that the future will be the hunter's world, and the S-level waste ability cannot lead the Yun Group, so he does not hesitate to abandon the heir who has cultivated for more than ten years.

Worse, it's called "bad love". No matter how close the relationship is, how things should be handled and how to deal with them, without a trace of affection.

Such a person will not easily change his decision unless he is forced to.

"How did you tell him?" Yun Lan asked.

Alan smiled gently, "I only want to serve Miss Lan. After I have made it clear to Hai Ye, he agreed."

Yun Lan, "..."

Lie!

With grandpa's consistent style, he doesn't care what you think in your heart, and everyone just does what he says. It doesn't matter whether you are happy or unhappy.

"What's the matter?" Allen tilted his head, with a trace of puzzlement in his eyes.

Black fluffy short hair, clear and clear eyes like obsidian, tall nose, pink lips, looks gentle and harmless.

Yunlan: "Allen will never betray me, right?"

"Yes." Allen knelt down on one knee without hesitation, "As long as it's your order, you can go through the waters and fire, and you can

do it ." "That's okay ." It's gone." Yunlan stood up, "pack up and prepare to leave."

**

It didn't take long before the car drove out of the ancestral house and drifted away.

Yun Haiyang stood by the window and watched them go away.

"Having both the S-level assassination ability and the S-level fire-type ability at the same time, the combat effectiveness is super strong, but you only want to serve the original master?"

"If he is not allowed to continue to follow the Lan girl, he will be the enemy of the entire Yun group?

" Crazy!"

Yun Haiyang felt heavier than ever.

He suddenly realized that the situation he was most worried about was gradually becoming reality.

In front of the S-rank hunters with extremely high military value, even a consortium like the Yun Group is not worth mentioning.

**

"Miss Lan, what are your plans afterwards?" Allen asked.

Yunlan: "When my parents passed away, they left me a piece of land and wanted to build a guild on it."

"In addition, I also want to open a shop that specializes in selling equipment and props suitable for demon hunters."

"Unfortunately, I don't have enough cash. Otherwise, it would be nice to build an apartment and use it as a dormitory for the employees."

"What do I need to do?" Allen asked again.

"Um..."

Yunlan remembered that at this time, Alan hadn't had the awakening ability yet.

After half a month, a gate suddenly appeared on the highway. She was accidentally involved, and she didn't know her life or death.

In order to save her, Allen awakened the S-level assassination ability and the S-level fire system. This made him the only dual-line S-level hunter in the country.

"I don't need help for the time being." Yunlan motioned to the driver, "Go to the Hunter's Guild." The

guilds are mostly non-governmental organizations and are established by high-level hunters. When the overall strength reaches a certain level, you can apply for promotion.

Just like hunters, the guild is divided into five levels: S, A, B, C, and D from high to low.

The Hunter Guild is an official organization. Not only responsible for rating hunters, but also responsible for publishing tasks.

When the door appears, it is immediately blocked to prevent people from entering by mistake.

At the same time, the Hunter's Guild will release related tasks, calling on the hunters to form a team to clear the copy.

In addition, hunters of level B and above, who have registered their status with the Hunter Guild, can receive a certain amount of subsidy every month.

If there is a major discovery about the door, tell the Hunter Guild, and you can get a super rich cash reward.

For the door, people have never stopped exploring. However, there are too few hunters who have awakened, and every time they play a copy, the casualties are very heavy. One come and two, the number of people is always maintained within a certain range.

This time to the Hunter's Guild, Yunlan intends to show his value a bit.

**

"Yunlan Hunter, long time no see." Fang Linyi, president of the Hunter Guild and S-rank hunter, said hello with a smile.

Fang Linyi is a 70-year-old old man with snow-white hair and he has to walk on crutches.

However, Yun Lan had seen him fighting, and would never mistake him for an ordinary old man.

"Since the last time I went to the Hunter's Guild for testing, I really haven't seen it for a while." Yunlan smiled and said, "Recently researching abilities day and night, I have accidentally made some interesting discoveries."

Fang Linyi: "Interesting discovery? "

cloud Lan:" What can borrow under laboratory "?

Fang Lin meaning:". Of course you can, "

the face of S-class hunter, no matter who will be a bit more patient.

There are not only monsters at the other end of the door, but also minerals, herbs, and magic gems.

After the monsters are eliminated, people will mine resources and conduct in-depth research.

As an official organization, the Hunter's Guild is no exception.

In the laboratory, one person was wearing a white coat and operating carefully. He held the test tube in his left hand, and squeezed it hard with his right hand, squeezing out the juice from the roots of the red herbal medicine and dripping it into the test tube.

One drop, two drops, three drops... When the fifth drop fell, just a "click" sound, the solution in the test tube boiled instantly, and then gradually calmed down.

At this time, a light red restoration potion is ready.

Yunlan: "borrow the materials."

Fang Linyi: "please feel free."

Yunlan took the recovery medicine materials, placed them in a certain proportion, and then said silently, "Fusion." In the

next second, the materials were gathered together. Then disappeared.

A red liquid appeared in the air, bright in color, like blood.

Yunlan told Fang Linyi, "The real healing potion is the blood of God."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.2K 140 82
Cen Ge discovered that she had transmigrated into a vicious female supporting role in a sadomasochism novel with a background of cultivating immortal...
62.7K 896 47
Ruan Yan woke up and found that she was dressed as a poor official lady, and the food business game she played before fainting also followed her. A n...
45.6K 785 155
After the college entrance examination, when Yan Mu was visiting her future university campus, the last days came to an end. Afterwards, when she pok...
62.4K 1.9K 199
The title says it all. A random compilation of book ideas, that anyone can use and alter at their own free will. Be warned, readers may be feel stron...