TOGETHER (JENSOO)

By Jenchichooo

When two people in love promised each other that they will be still together even in their next lives. Will t... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
NEW STORY!

Chapter 17

705 52 13
By Jenchichooo

As soon as they arrived on the rooftop, Jennie pulled Jisoo closer to her and kiss her deeply.

Jisoo was surprised but she kissed Jennie back right away, she wrapped her arms around Jennie's neck.

Jennie tilted her head to deepen the kiss and pulled Jisoo closer by her waist. Their body is pressed to each other. The kiss became intense. They missed each other so much even though they just didn't talk for one day.

Jennie pulled away and gasped for air, as well as Jisoo. She smiled at Jisoo and peck her lips. "Gosh, I missed you so much. I know it's just a day but... it's making me crazy." Jennie chuckled

"You are crazy" Jisoo giggled and pressed her forehead against Jennie's.

"Crazy over you" Jennie leaned in once again to capture Jisoo's heart-shaped lips.

Jisoo let out a soft moan when she felt Jennie's tongue on hers. The brunette smiled between their kiss then she pulled away.

"You are turning me on. I think we should stop before I f-"

"Jennie!" Jisoo slapped Jennie's shoulder lightly.

Jennie noticed her flustered cheeks and chuckled then she distributed kisses all over Jisoo's face

Jisoo giggled "Jennie, it's tickling me"

Jennie stopped and she looks at Jisoo lovingly.

Jisoo could melt with Jennie's stare. She can't help but smile at the brunette too. Then she closed her eyes when felt a soft palm cup her face and can't help but to lean on it.

"Chu."

Jisoo opened her eyes. "Chu?"

"Lisa's calling you that. Can I call you Chu also?"

"Of course, you don't need to ask. It's my nickname anyway"

Jennie smiled and pinched Jisoo's cheeks.

Jisoo chuckled "Can I call you Jendeuk?"

Jennie raised her eyebrows. "Jendeuk?"

"Yeah because you are so clingy to me"

"Chu, I think you are more clingy to me. I can call you Jideuk" Jennie grinned

Jisoo pouted then she wrapped her arms around Jennie to hug her.

Jennie giggled and hug Jisoo back. "See? I'm right"

"Yeah whatever but I'll call you Jendeuk"

Jennie hummed in response and kissed the side of Jisoo's head. "I don't mind. It's kinda cute though"

Jisoo just hugged Jennie tighter.

A few moments later.

"Are we just gonna hug here until this end or you will tell me what happened earlier?" Jennie asked while still having Jisoo in her arms

Jisoo actually forgot about it the moment Jennie kissed her a while ago but she knows she can't escape from it anymore, she needs to tell Jennie everything.

Jisoo pulled away and just look on the floor.

"Hey baby, look at me." Jennie held Jisoo's chin

Jisoo slowly looks up to Jennie and she feels like she's about to cry again at any moment right now.

Jennie gave her a soft smile "Let's sit first. I brought a blanket again."

Jennie placed the blanket on the floor then she turned around and grabbed Jisoo's hand. "Come here and let's sit"

When they are already settled down in the blanket, Jennie held Jisoo's hand.
"You can tell me now, babe"

Jisoo let out a sigh and looked at Jennie.
"First of all, I want to say sorry for not answering your messages and calls yesterday. I was thinking about something...."

Jennie just squeezed her hand and let her continue.

"I'm sorry because...."

"Are you gonna leave me?" Jennie asked suddenly and she can feel that her eyes started to water.

Jisoo's eyes widened after hearing Jennie.

"NO! No, Jendeuk. At first...I was planning to"

"What? Why? Did I do something wrong? Please tell me and we'll fix it. Just don't leave me. We are just starting, Chu." Jennie said and cupped Jisoo's face.

Jisoo leaned in to capture Jennie's lips. It was a soft kiss. "You did nothing wrong and I will not leave you. I can't.....I can't stay away from you." Jisoo said after she pulled away

"Then why did you think that?"

Jennie felt a pang on her chest when Jisoo said that she thought of leaving her but she knows that Jisoo has the reason.

"He found out that I lied. My Dad knows you"

"W-what? How?" Jennie's eyes widened

"I think he sent someone to follow us. I don't know why he did that."

"Follow us? Where?"

"On our date last Saturday. He has pictures of us together"

"I'm sorry, Chu. We should've been more careful. What did he do? Did he ask who am I or what our relationship is?"

Jisoo looked down at their clasped hands.

"He knows your name and I said that....we are just....friends"

Jennie doesn't like the sound of 'friends' that came out from Jisoo's mouth but she understands that Jisoo can't say that they are something more than that to her Dad.

Then Jisoo looked up to Jennie.
"I'm sorry"

Jennie cupped Jisoo's face again.
"Why are you saying sorry babe? It's not your fault. We already know that this will happen no matter how we hide it."

"Aren't you afraid of what will happen? He knows who you are...and I think he was not convinced when I said that we were just friends"

"I'm not afraid of anything, Chu. The only thing that I'm afraid of is losing you" Jennie said while caressing Jisoo's face with her thumb

"But...."

"Why? Did he say something to you?"

"He said that I will regret it when he finds out that I'm lying."

"What can he do? Will he hurt you?"

"I don't know... it's like that...I don't know him at all. I don't know what he can do to me. I'm more afraid of what he can do to you. I don't want you to be hurt, Jendeuk" Jisoo said as tears started to fall

Jennie quickly pulled her into a hug and rubbed Jisoo's back soothingly.

"Baby stop crying. I hate it whenever I see you crying."

Jennie heard her sniffled then she felt Jisoo wrap her around her too to hug her back.

"Is that the reason why you thought of leaving me? You're scared that your Dad would hurt me?"

Jisoo just nodded, she had already stopped crying.

"Do you think your Dad is that bad? What if he said that just to threaten you because he is homophobic and he just doesn't want and he will not do anything bad"

Then Jisoo remembered the dream. It's true when Jisoo said that she doesn't really know her Dad, she doesn't know what he can do but remembering the dream, made her scared even more.

"I... I don't know..."

Jennie pulled away to look at Jisoo. Then she wiped the tears that were left on her face.
"Is there something else that's bothering you, Chu? Tell me please."

"Will you believe me when I tell you that I know what happened in our past lives?"

Jennie's eyebrows furrowed with Jisoo's question.

"Past lives?"

Jisoo nodded in response.

"Wait...you said you know what happened? How? Do you mean your past life? Or mine?" Jennie asked confusedly

"Both"

"Now I'm more confused."

"We are together in our past lives"

"Okay. Explain to me. What's happening?"

Jisoo let out a sigh and she grabbed Jennie's hands

"Do you remember when I bumped into you in the mall?"

That made Jennie smile. "Of course. I met the love of my life there."

Jisoo raised her eyebrows.

Jennie giggled and peck Jisoo's lips. "It's you."

"Jendeuk" She whined.

"What?" The brunette chuckled seeing Jisoo's face flushed

Jisoo cleared her throat. "Anyway, after that... I fainted"

"You what?!"

"I fainted. Didn't I tell you that already?"

"Hmmm. I don't remember. Go on, what happened?"

So Jisoo told Jennie everything about her dream. Jennie was confused and shocked at the same time. She just let Jisoo talked and she could see that Jisoo was trying her best not to cry.

After Jisoo told her everything, she understands now why Jisoo was so scared about them being together.

"So....your father killed us?" Jennie asked still trying to process everything that Jisoo said to her

"He was the one who was pointing the gun and about you...I mean the other you...I don't know who shot her, I never had the chance to see who killed her"

Jennie was frowning then she let out a sigh. "So you do believe that....the dream really happened? And that's our past lives?"

"Yes because I really felt it. At first, I didn't believe it but....it keeps hunting me. That's why... I'm afraid."

"That's why you were avoiding me before?"

Jisoo nodded. "I'm sorry Jendeuk. I don't want you to die."

"But we both died there"

"Because I tried to save you but in the end, I still failed...what if this time I will not able to save you and watch you die in my arms?"

Jennie sighed then she looked intently at Jisoo's eyes. "You are overthinking babe. Nobody will die."

"But Jendeuk -"

"Don't you want to be happy?" Jennie asked cupping Jisoo's face

"I want to.....with you" Jisoo answered shyly

That made Jennie smile. "Then don't be scared anymore, Chu. I believe you.... everything you said to me about our past lives... I'll be honest, it made me scared too and I'm still processing everything in my brain because I still can't believe it...that was too tragic for the people who just love but please don't let it ruin us...I made my promise without knowing...I found you."

Jisoo was just listening to the brunette.

"Think about it, our past lives was tragic but....we found each other again as what we promised to each other. What if this time we could change our story? What if the reason the world gave us the chance to meet again so we could finally have a happy ending?"

"Let's not be afraid. I want to be happy with you also, Chu. And I will make a promise to you again now....whatever will happen I promise that I will not leave you...I will protect you.... I'll do anything to make you happy .... no one can stop us.... not even that dream and especially not even your Dad. You have me. I'll fight for you, Kim Jisoo. I'm sure one day we can find the solution about your Dad so please stop worrying about it." Jennie smiled at Jisoo softly.

Jisoo let out a heavy sigh, she was actually felt lighter now after she let out everything to Jennie and it made her think that Jennie is right. Maybe she should stop overthinking and stop being a coward for herself and Jennie.

"We are together on this," Jennie said while staring at Jisoo's eyes lovingly

"Together?" Jisoo smiled back

Jennie leaned forward and pressed their foreheads to each other. "Together."

---------------

Mr. Kim was just sitting in his office when he received a call from Mr. Jung.

"Hello Mr. Jung" Mr. Kim greeted after answering the call.

"Mr. Kim, I will gonna straight to the point"

"Did you already decide about the investment?" Mr. Kim asked

"That's actually the reason why I called."

"So... what's your decision? You'll not regret it. The only reason why the company is not in a good condition right now is that I was busy with my other business but I'm still trying to fix everything and your investment would be a big help"

"Hmm. Your company is near for bankruptcy Mr. Kim but since I treat you as a good friend of mine, I decided to help you but in one condition"

"What is it?"

"You have a daughter, right?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.4K 729 16
800 years. Jisoo has been looking for the seal to free herself from being immortal for 800 years. What's gonna happen once she met the human who will...
168K 4.3K 34
Jennie and jisoo began dating when the two maknaes admitted that their together too. At first it was hard for the jensoo couple and ended breaking up...
16.4K 1.1K 27
Two people meet in an unexpected journey. They found love in each other. But they where unaware of the upcoming tragedy which will change their life...
233K 6.2K 70
Setting: Year 2022 Blackpink has disbanded a year before. Now they are living their own lives away from limelight and away from each other. Would the...