𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐈𝐅𝐔𝐋 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐃�...

By InfernalODIE

( 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘞𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘚𝘰𝘭𝘥𝘪𝘦𝘳 - 𝘌𝘯𝘥𝘨𝘢𝘮𝘦 ) "ᴇᴠᴇʀ ꜱᴇᴇɴ ᴀ ᴅᴇᴠɪʟ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀ ʜᴀʟᴏ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ꜱᴇᴇɴ ᴀɴ ᴀɴɢᴇʟ ᴡɪᴛ... More

ᴱᵖⁱᵍʳᵃᵖʰ
ᵀʰᵉ ˢᵒᵘⁿᵈᵗʳᵃᶜᵏ
ᴾᵃʳᵗ ᴼⁿᵉ
⁰⁰. ˢʷⁱᵐᵐⁱⁿᵍ ⁱⁿ ᵀʰᵉ ᴰᵉᵉᵖ ᴱⁿᵈ
⁰¹. ᴰᵉᶜⁱˢⁱᵒⁿ ᴮᵉᵗʷᵉᵉⁿ ʸᵒᵍᵘʳᵗ
⁰². ᴾʳᵒᵐⁱˢᵉ ʸᵒᵘ'ˡˡ ᶜᵒᵐᵉ ᶠⁱⁿᵈ ᴹᵉ
⁰³. ᴮᵘᵇᵇˡᵉˢ ᵒᶠ ᴸᵒᵛᵉ
⁰⁴. ᴬ ᵀʳᵘᵗʰ ᵒʳ ᴸⁱᵉ
⁰⁵. ᵀʰᵉʳᵉ ᵂᵃˢ ᴬˡʷᵃʸˢ ᴼⁿᵉ
⁰⁶. ᵀʰᵉ ᴼʳⁱᵍⁱⁿᵃˡ
⁰⁷. ᴸᵉᵃᵛᵉ ᴬ ⱽᵒⁱᶜᵉᵐᵃⁱˡ
⁰⁸. ᴹᵃˡˡ ᴿᵃᵗˢ
⁰⁹. ᴬ ᵀʳᵃᵍⁱᶜ ᶜᵃˢᵉ
¹⁰. ˢᶜᵒʳᶜʰᵉᵈ ᴱᵃʳᵗʰ
¹¹. ᴰᵒⁿ'ᵗ ᴸᵉᵗ ᵀʰᵒˢᵉ ᵀʰⁱⁿᵍˢ ᴳᵒ
¹². ᵀʰᵉ ᵂⁱⁿᵗᵉʳ ˢᵒˡᵈⁱᵉʳ
¹³. ᴮᵃᵗᵗˡᵉ ᶜʳʸ
¹⁴. ᵀᵉˡˡ ᴹᵉ
ᴾᵃʳᵗ ᵀʷᵒ
¹⁵. ᴬ ᴹᵉᵃⁿˢ ᵀᵒ ᴬⁿ ᴱⁿᵈ
¹⁶. ᵀʰᵉ ᴳⁱʳˡ
¹⁷. ᵂᵃⁿᵗˢ ᵃⁿᵈ ᴺᵉᵉᵈˢ
¹⁸. ᵀⁱᵐᵉ ᵃⁿᵈ ᴾˡᵃᶜᵉ
¹⁹. ᵀʰᵉ ᴮⁱʳᵗʰ ᵒᶠ ᴼᵘʳ ᴱˣᵗⁱⁿᶜᵗⁱᵒⁿ
²⁰. ᴾᵉʳˢᵒⁿᵃˡ ᴮⁱʳᵈᶜᵃᵍᵉ
²¹. ᶠᵉᵃʳ ᶜˡᵃⁱᵐˢ ᴰʳᵉᵃᵐˢ
²². ᴰᵘᵛⁱᵈʰᵃ
²³. ᶠⁱᵍʰᵗ ᴼᶠ ᵀʰᵉ ᴬᵍᵉˢ

ˢʸⁿᵒᵖˢⁱˢ

4.1K 93 2
By InfernalODIE

✦ ·  ·  ·  ·  ༻✧༺ ·  ·  ·  · ✦
𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐈𝐅𝐔𝐋 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐃𝐀𝐌𝐍𝐄𝐃
[ ɴᴀᴛᴀꜱʜᴀ ʀᴏᴍᴀɴᴏꜰꜰ ꜰɪᴄ ]

╰─➤ "𝙀𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙖 𝙙𝙚𝙫𝙞𝙡 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙖 𝙝𝙖𝙡𝙤?"
✦ ·  ·  ·  ·  ༻✧༺ ·  ·  ·  · ✦

"She'll be the death of
you, little brother. And I hope
I see the day when it happens."

"We lost ourselves in the dreams."

"You are the one thing I
never regretted letting in."

✦ ·  ·  ·  ·  ༻✧༺ ·  ·  ·  · ✦

LIFE IS FULL OF MYSTERY AND WONDER. That was one thing Natasha Romanoff was sure of as she had experienced far too much in her life. Pain, suffering, torment, all of it belonging to the ones who stole her innocence and turned her into a weapon for their own agenda. And when she left the Red Room, she continued on her life with vigilance and cautiousness of the people who may be hunting her. And when she is given a second chance, to do better and find some redemption for the things she's done in the past, she takes it.

IF SHE'D KNOWN IT WOULD TURN OUT THAT SHE FALLS IN LOVE WITH A MYSTERIOUS MAN, SHE MAY HAVE DENIED THE OFFER. Especially when the man that came into her life came in with a bang, shaking her entire world. And something about that let told her that she didn't want it any other way, even if the man she loved reminded her of her haunting past.

NATASHA DIDN'T KNOW MUCH OF JAXON CARTER'S PAST. Only able to go off the things that the assassin had told her and what she could find in files. But even where the ink blocked out info, she still trusted him. An invincible string connected from her to him, always pulling her closer the more moments they spent with one another. And soon, they were so incapsulated by one another that they had pushed away from the excuses and fell madly in love.

NOTHING COULD TEAR THEM DOWN AS JAXON HAD SOON FOUND SOMETHING TO LIVE FOR. So, on a planned final mission before sending in his resignation, the job is botched. And if Natasha would've known that it would be the last time she saw him, she would've maybe stood her ground and stood by his side through it all. Ensure that he got home to her and where they could spend the rest of their lives together.

FOR FIVE YEARS, THERE WAS ONLY SILENCE. No sign, no message, no inkling of Jaxon still being alive was given to Natasha. So, she proceeded with her days, pushing down the pain by joining this family that was called the Avengers. Saving the world from the Chitauri and continuing to work with S.H.I.E.L.D.

TWO YEARS LATER, NATASHA IS FACED WITH A GHOST OF HER PAST. The problem is that everything about Jaxon is different and he isn't the same man she loved all those years ago. What is left of the Lethal Weapon is fragmented, lost, confused, but only knew Natasha is someone he loved before he woke up. And holding on that familiarity is all he cares about, even if it damns him.

✦ ·  ·  ·  ·  ༻✧༺ ·  ·  ·  · ✦

"You've been pushed aside, hunted,
left to live your life on the run. How long
before you decide to say it's enough?"

"The war is over, Jaxon."

"The war is never over, Nat. You should
know that better than anyone."

"These powers frighten me because
one simple slip up, and I could lose you."

𝙅𝙖𝙭𝙤𝙣 𝘾𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝘱𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘺𝘦𝘥
𝘣𝘺 𝘿𝙮𝙡𝙖𝙣 𝙊'𝘽𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣
"Anyone care to fill me in on why we are fighting a big purple ford focus?"

others...
𝙇𝙚𝙖𝙝 𝙍𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝘱𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘺𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘺 𝙀𝙨𝙢é 𝘾𝙧𝙚𝙚𝙙-𝙈𝙞𝙡𝙚𝙨
𝙍𝙮𝙖𝙣 𝙃𝙪𝙣𝙩 𝘱𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘺𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘺 𝙏𝙖𝙮𝙡𝙤𝙧 𝙆𝙞𝙩𝙨𝙘𝙝
𝙃𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙮 𝘽𝙧𝙤𝙜𝙖𝙣 𝘱𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘺𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘺 𝘿𝙖𝙣𝙞𝙚𝙡 𝘾𝙧𝙖𝙞𝙜
𝘾𝙖𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙚 𝙆𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝘱𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘺𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘺 𝘼𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙡𝙖 𝘽𝙖𝙨𝙨𝙚𝙩𝙩
THE REST OF THE MARVEL CAST

𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆!
This story contains violence/gore, strong language, alcohol, PTSD and sexual themes

𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐑!
I DO NOT OWN any of the characters of the marvel universe or any of the movies. All rights go to Marvel Studios and Disney. I DO OWN my own oc's and their own storylines and side plots throughout the movies they are in.

𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄!
So, I created this after watching a video on the fact that Black Widow failed as a spy movie and all the aspects it missed on. With that, I decided to try and create my own sorta spy thriller with a whole lore behind it all that blends somewhat into the MCU. I've put a lot of love into Jaxon Carter and all the oc's listed above. They're (especially Jaxon) are the most compelling characters I've ever created with my small mind. So, I hope you love them just as much as I do and enjoy the story.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103K 2.8K 41
ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ʟᴀꜱᴛꜱ ꜰᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ [2] ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴊᴀᴍᴇꜱ ᴄᴏᴍᴇꜱ ʜᴇᴀᴅ ᴛᴏ ʜᴇᴀᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʟᴏᴠᴇ, ɴᴏᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡɪɴɢ ɪᴛ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʙᴇ ᴏɴᴇ ʜᴇʟʟ ᴏꜰ ᴀ ʀɪᴅᴇ. ᴡɪʟʟ ʜᴇ ᴀʟʟᴏᴡ ʜɪᴍꜱᴇʟꜰ ᴛᴏ ꜰᴀʟʟ ꜰᴏʀ ᴀ ᴄᴇ...
83.5K 2.3K 13
𝗦𝗜𝗦𝗧𝗘𝗥𝗦 | "ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ (ʏ/ɴ) ᴢᴏʟᴏʜᴏᴠ ʀᴇᴜɴɪᴛᴇs ᴡɪᴛʜ ʜᴇʀ sɪsᴛᴇʀs." ⧗ вσσк σηє σƒ тнє zσℓσнσν ѕєяιєѕ "𝙢𝙮 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙣 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙙𝙧𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙪𝙨 𝙖�...
397K 18.5K 39
WAY WE GO DOWN. ❝𝙒𝙚 𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙮 𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙢 𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙨𝙤𝙡𝙙𝙞𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙬𝙖𝙧 𝙧𝙚𝙢𝙚𝙢𝙗𝙚𝙧 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙬...
704K 19K 110
A slowburn, Natasha Romanoff/ Black widow x Fem! Reader. Through the events of Captain America Civil war - post endgame! [Note, not all chapters are...