TOGETHER (JENSOO)

By Jenchichooo

When two people in love promised each other that they will be still together even in their next lives. Will t... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
NEW STORY!

Chapter 16

673 53 16
By Jenchichooo

Jennie woke up in a great mood today. She's excited to see Jisoo again.

"Why do you look so happy, Jennie?" Jennie's mom asked

They are now taking their breakfast, Jennie is sitting beside Rosé while her parents are sitting across them.

Jennie looked up to her Mom and smiled. "It's nothing"

"Nothing? But you look like you are...."

"She's in love" Rosé butted in but still focusing on her food

Mr and Mrs. looked at Rosé.

"What?" They both asked in unison.

While Jennie just ignored them and enjoyed her food while humming happily.

"See? Look at her." Rosé finally looked up and chuckled

"Care to explain, Jennie?" Her Dad asked

"There's nothing to explain, Dad," Jennie replied without looking at him.

"But my one and only daughter are in love. Don't I have the right to know about it?"

Jennie finally looked up and looked at her parents who are waiting for her to talk.

"Do I really look like I'm in love? I don't know.....I never felt like this before"

Her parents just raised their eyebrows. These past few days they notice that their daughter is different but in a good way.

"You are in love with Kim Jisoo, Jen." Rosé speaks again

"Kim Jisoo? Who is this, Jennie? Who is this girl that makes my daughter happy like this? I have never seen you this happy before." Her Dad smiled at her

He likes this Jennie. This is more better than before.

"We want to meet her, Jennie," Her Mom said.

"Mom, Dad... she's not my girlfriend yet"

"Why?"

She smiled widely. "I'm still working on it."

Her parents were surprised because Jennie usually gets what she wants right away especially when it comes to girls. They really know their daughter.

"She's different and I'll do anything for her and I'll wait for her whatever it takes. She's worth it." Jennie smiled softly

Her parents smiled. "Then let us meet her soon, okay?"

Jennie smiled and nodded to her parents before focusing on her meal again.

Rosé just smiled hearing her cousin talk about Jisoo.
"She has really fallen in love with Jisoo," she thought

-------------------

Jennie entered their classroom with a bright smile plastered on her and she smiled, even more, when she saw Jisoo, she was reading a book. Lisa has not yet arrived.

Jennie walked towards their seats. Her cousin was just following behind her.

"Hey baby" Jennie greeted with a grin then she put her things on her seat and went to sit beside Jisoo.

Rosé just went straight to her seat and didn't bother Jennie and Jisoo.

"I'll just sit here for now since Lisa is not yet here, okay?" Jennie smiled at Jisoo who is still reading a book

But Jisoo had already stopped reading when she noticed Jennie entered their classroom a while ago.

Jennie's eyebrows furrowed when Jisoo didn't respond to her and she just realized that Jisoo didn't even spare a glance to her when she came in.

"Jisoo? Look at me. Don't you miss me? You're not answering my calls yesterday. I missed you." Jennie pouted while looking at Jisoo.

Jisoo didn't respond.

Jennie was about to grab Jisoo's hand that was rested on the table but Jisoo pulled away.

"What's wrong?" Jennie asked and looking at Jisoo with a confused look.

Jisoo closed her eyes and let out a sigh.
"We need to talk," she said still not looking at Jennie.

"I am talking to you now, you are the one who is ignoring me" Jennie snapped out

Jisoo finally looked at Jennie. The brunette looked at her worriedly, she can see that there are sadness in Jisoo's eyes.

"Hey, what's wrong babe?" Jennie asked and cups Jisoo's cheek

Jisoo felt a pang in her chest. She looks at Jennie's eyes. Can she really hurt Jennie? But.... she's starting to fall in love with her. Yes, Jisoo finally admitted to herself that she's already falling in love with the girl who is in front of her right now, looking at her worriedly.

Jisoo ignored Jennie yesterday because she need to think and she thought that maybe she should stop what she has with Jennie right now before things will get complicated but seeing Jennie right now, she just wants to hug her tightly and tell the brunette that she misses her so much.

"Jisoo" Jennie called while caressing Jisoo's cheek with her thumb

Jisoo didn't notice a tear escaped from her eyes and Jennie quickly wiped it.

"Baby, why are you crying? You're making me worried"

Rosé was just looking at them, she can see that Jisoo looks so sad and scared. She was curious what is this all about but she didn't interfere with them. She just grabbed her phone and message Lisa to ask where she is.

"I'm sorry," Jisoo said still looking into Jennie's eyes

She can't do it. She can't stay away from Jennie. Maybe she just needs to talk to Jennie and tell her everything, about her Dad and the dream.

"Why? Why are you saying sorry, babe?" Jennie was confused.

But before Jisoo could speak again, Lisa suddenly appeared.

"Good morning!" Lisa greeted cheerfully Jennie and Jisoo then she turned to look at Rosé. "Good morning, Rosé!" She grinned and winked at her. It made Rosé blush then replied with her small voice. "Good morning too, Lisa"

"Hey, Jennie. That's my seat" Lisa playfully glared at her

Jennie chuckled "Okay I'll get up now"

Jennie was about to get up but Jisoo held her hand to stop her from standing.

Jennie looked at her.

"Can you sit here for now, please?"

Jennie smiled "of course. Is it okay with you, Lisa? You can sit beside Rosie."

Lisa looked at her best friend who was just looking at Jennie. Did she cry? She knows something is bothering her again, she would just ask later.

"Of course. I would love to sit with Rosé" Lisa smiled and went to sit beside Rosé who was also happy with it.

Jennie turned to look at Jisoo and smiled. "You wanna talk about it?" She grabbed Jisoo's hand and intertwined it with hers and placed it on her lap

Jisoo nodded "Later"

Jennie leaned forward to give a soft kiss to Jisoo's forehead. "Okay"

Then Jisoo leaned her head on Jennie's shoulder.

"I missed you, Jennie"

Jennie squeezed Jisoo's hand. "I missed you too, Jisoo"

"Everything will be fine. I have Jennie. I will tell her everything" Jisoo thought before snuggling closer to Jennie and burying her face on the brunette's neck.

Jennie giggled "You really missed me that much?"

Jisoo just nodded and Jennie smiled and held Jisoo tighter. She loves it every time Jisoo is being clingy to her.

Jennie is kinda nervous and worried at the same time thinking about the reason why Jisoo said sorry to her and cried suddenly.

While Jisoo was thinking about how will she tell Jennie everything. Will Jennie be scared if she tells her that her Dad already knows her? Will Jennie believe when she tells her about the dream?

Will they be able to be happy if they continue what they have right now?

---------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.9K 1.6K 18
▻Lisa fell in love with her bestfriend, so cliché right? But what will happen? Is Chaeyoung in love with her as well or not?🌹
123K 5.2K 8
In life, there are lucky people like being loved by everyone and there are less lucky people like Lisa. Despite her appearance, she carries a heavy...
22.6K 1.2K 23
In which jisoo became a famous writer and Jennie became a famous photographer. The two finally meet again after 7 Years. Will a whole encounter bring...
16.5K 1.1K 27
Two people meet in an unexpected journey. They found love in each other. But they where unaware of the upcoming tragedy which will change their life...