Forever With Love

By iamtinasnow

Y/N is a well-known Realtor in Louisiana. Always working her sister convinces her to take some time off for... More

|01|
|02|
|03|
|04|
|05|
|06|
|07|
|08|
|09|
|10|
|11|
|12|
|13|
|14|
|15|
|16|
|17|
|18|
|19|
|20|
|21|
|22|
|23|
| 24|
|25|
|26|
|27|
|28|
|29|
|30|
|31|
|32|
|33|
|34|
|35|
|36|
|37|
|38|
|39|
|40|
|41|
|42|
|43|
|44|
|45|
|46|
|47|
|48|
|49|
|50|
|51|
|52|
|53|
|54|
|55|
|56|
|57|
|58|
|60|
|61|
|62|
|63|
|64|
|65|
|66|
|68|
|69|
|70|
|71|
|72|
|73|
|74|
|75|
|76|
|77|
|78|
|79|
|80|
FWL BOOK 2 Preview 1.0 (REWRITTEN)
‼️FOREVER WITH LOVE BOOK 2 OUT NOW‼️

|67|

168 14 6
By iamtinasnow

✨Anthony✨

It was finally time for a press run, we shot our final scene a little after New Year. I tried a million and one time to get Y/N to join us. After that little fiasco on New Years' night, I didn't want her to stay at her place alone.

After she declined, reassuring me that she'll be fine until I came back. That was a week ago, I've been trying my best to check on her in between interviews and when I'm at the hotel, but once she gets home from work she sleeps until it is time for her to get up again.

"Anthony, you good?" asked Alayah. I nodded, "Yeah, yeah I'm fine." I reassured her. We're backstage at Live with Kelly and Ryan. "If you're worried about Y/N/N she's gonna be okay.  Seb is a few minutes away if anything happens." I nodded.

It was some relief, as our names were being called to join on stage, I stepped out beside Alayah letting her walk out first. I put a smile on my face walking out behind here. Pushing it all to the back of my mind as I sat down in the chair.

~~~~~~
🦋Y/N🦋

I had been working hard all week long trying to keep myself distracted from the events of New Year. Anthony had been checking in making sure I'm okay. He had asked me to join him while they did press, but I declined because there's too much work I have to catch up on.

Which I had been doing all day. I closed a little early today since we weren't as busy, once I had made it home from picking up Kai, I took a bubble bath then made dinner. After we had eaten, I put these dishes in the dishwasher and we went to the living room. I put it on Incredibles for Kai while I finished up on files.

He had been acting fidgety and quiet since I picked him up, normally when I've been at work all day he would talk my ears off about his day or something he missed while playing Walking Dead, but I got nothing out of him all day.

I asked,  "What's wrong Bubba?"  He looked from the tv, which he wasn't paying attention to it. "Why is Myles the bad man?" He asked. When I tell you my jaw hit the floor, "How do you know about Myles?" I asked putting my laptop on the coffee table.

"I heard Gigi and Nana talking about it. Why would he want to hurt you?" question Kai laying his head in my lap. "I'm fine Bubba, you don't have to worry about it."

Running my fingers through his hair, I looked at him deeply, "You don't ever have to worry about me, Kai. I'm gonna be just fine as long as your with me."

Kai frowned, "If I see him, " He placed to fingers together to make a gun, "Bang." I wanted to laugh, but this was not the time. "Baby, no. We don't do that. We have to be better than him."

The doorbell rang. I patted Kai on the back, saying to wait here. I walked to the door, opening it without looking through the peephole. I was met face to face with Myles. Do I ever get a fucking break? I sighed, going to close the door.

Which opening it without checking first was a mistake. He stops the door with his foot pushing himself inside rushing past me. I followed after him, he can do whatever to me but I refuse for him to do anything to Kai.

Kai. Fuck. I searched the room for him to make sure he left while making sure Myles couldn't see. He was deadly silent. I knew things were going to get worse when he was silent.

Okay, the gun is behind the bookcase. The bookcase is across the room. Get there, Y/N. Get there, and put him in his place. Make him suffer.

"Where's my fucking kid, Y/N?" Myles asked without raising his voice. He was about to get angry. I didn't say anything, walking around him. Hell, I wanted to know the same thing. I looked down at the couch to see my phone was gone. Kai probably had it. Good.

"Y/N," He hit the wall, "I want my son, you arrogant bitch." He flipped my glass table, smashing it against the ground. Glass shards went across the floor. I tried to keep silent, not giving the reaction that he wanted. He sensed it too because, then, he began smashing other things. I made my way to the bookcase. Slowly.

"Myles," I can't console him, but I needed to calm him down before he did something else while my child was near, "Kai isn't here, and I need you to go. Please. I don't want another repeat of the other night."

Why did I say that? Myles turned around, slowly, to look at me. His eyes were tearing me apart. That wasn't Myles anymore.

"You made a fool of me. You had your 'goons' to kill me. Make me bleed," He stumbled closer to me, and I moved closer to the bookcase. "And, then, I learned you're fucking one of them. Does he know how ran through you are? How you would just give it up so I wouldn't smack the shit out of you?"

I kneed him in the dick, making sure he fell to the ground before turning to the bookcase. I began throwing books off of the case, hitting them with most. Where was the fucking gun?

He gripped my ankle, pulling me down with him, and I hit my nose and chin on the shelf. I groaned in pain, hitting the ground. My blood-stained the carpet. He sighed, but before he stand, I kicked him in his head multiple times until he let go. Then, I grabbed the nearest thing to me, a bowl, and threw it at him. It shattered against his face.

The door opened, and I was more than happy to see a friendly face. Sebastian looked between Myles and me before taking action. "Y/N, go. I got this." He picked Myles by the shirt before punching him in the face, and Myles took it. Seb is about to get fucked up. A loud bang came from behind me. I pulled books off the case until I found the gun.

I turned. Seb was on the ground, knocked out. I gasped and went to the door, but Myles stepped in front, breathing harder than ever. "Y/N, can't you see. I love you. I'm fighting to have you back."

I pointed the gun, shooting the wall just above his head. "If you don't get the hell out of my house, I'll make sure that bullet hit you this time." Myles laughed, regaining himself. Then, he marched to me, eyes widening with hatred. I lower on the gun, and the trigger felt like feathers against my skin.

The bullet tunneled through the gun, leaving a cloud of smoke behind. Then, it hit something. Ripping through him, and he screamed. And, I stared. I watched him scream and cry.

Why did he scream and cry and beg for his life when he would make me do the same? Myles shouldn't be able to walk after all the shit he put me through.

The gun was taken from my hands, and voices were speaking, but I couldn't understand. My body was being shaken and carried, but I didn't care. I finally got what I wanted. Revenge.

~~~~~

People moved around me, talking over me. They talked, making points that at the time didn't matter. Asking me questions that's I didn't feel like was the time to ask.

No one cleaned up his blood. No one cleaned up mine. Glass remained shattered on the ground, holes were in the walls. Kai was asleep in Sebastian's arm. His slight snoring was some type of comfort.

A hand was placed on my shoulder, and another on my face. I was forced to look down. Mackie looked like he was in tears, and he was saying something, but I couldn't understand. I sighed and looked at the blood again. I hope Myles was dead.

"Y/N, we have to get you cleaned up, okay?" I shook my head, moving away a little, "Alayah." I breathed out. "I want my sister." Mackie nodded, slowly before standing and walking away.

How many hours has it been? I was being lifted and walked into another room. I watched the water run in the sink, and the door closed. I looked over to see Alayah smiling at me. It wasn't a 'Happy you shot him' smile, a 'Happy you're alive' smile.

"Is... Is he gone?" I asked, fearful that my throat might close up. "They rushed him to a hospital. He passed out from the blood loss." She wiped the towel across my face, concentrating on getting all the blood off. "And Kai, did he see?"

Layah was silent before saying, "Kai was the one to call us, Ma, Granny, and the police. He told us everything." I nodded. "He's strong like his momma." She added.

"I don't want to stay here." She nodded. "Anthony is working on that." Thank God for him.

The door opened, and he stepped through. They nodded to each other before trading places. "I'll go pack their clothes." Layah closed the door behind her.

Anthony picked up the towel and soap, cleaning the blood from my hands. Then, when they were completely clean, he brought them to his lips, kissing them. "Kai said he heard a gunshot. I thought I lost you, Y/N."

"I love you, Y/N, and right now may not be the time, but I need you to know that, okay?" I inhaled, and in the few moments of looking at Anthony, I let go of all that built-up anger I carried with me for years. I nodded, "I... love you too, Anthony. I really do."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

397K 15.9K 12
THIS STORY IS CURRENTLY BEING EDITED. . . MIND YOURSELF. Nathanial King moved to Savoie, Louisiana to deal with his broken heart. He needed closure...
2.1K 40 14
A young women by the name of Aalyiah Monet, is a small jewelry store owner in New York, who lives her life very quietly. She loves the life of walkin...
380K 14.8K 77
She's barely getting by when he appears in her life, only focused on one thing. Neither would suspect their paths would cross again without the four...
49.2K 4.2K 32
Sariah Farguarson will be starting a new housekeeping job, after the break up of her seven years relationship, she was not looking for another nor a...