My Girlfriend is a Superstar

By secretfan09

Continuation of "Dating a Superstar" (I was thinking that I needed to part from the other story, simply becau... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31.1
31.2
32
33
34
35
36
37
38.1
38.2
39
40
41
42
43
45
46
47
48
49
50
51 - finale pt. 1
51 - finale pt. 2
goodbye :))

44

4.7K 114 238
By secretfan09

(parang kau ung mga nasusulat ko na nanunuod sa tv... hahaha.. may mga violent reaction din.. nakakatuwa.. hahaha.. oo na... ako na pasaway... peace tau ha?? haha.. chapter 44, DONE! yiiiii -----p.s back to spaces muna for this chapter... i can't think of anything eh?)

“Ge” she mumbled smiling whilst tearing up.

He was holding his breath as he waits for her answer.

Nervously…

Anxiously waiting.

“Natatakot ako…” she whispered weakly and looked down, darting her eyes away from him.

He felt his heart sank upon hearing her…

His hands fell down to his side… defeated.

This was it… that exact same feeling of rejection.

Tears welled up at the sides of his eyes… and everyone saw how one teardrop fell to his cheek.

Slowly…

Painfully running down his face…

There was a loud grasp heard inside the room where everyone was staying… Sarah’s parents, Anna, the SGL team and Gerald’s family.

Mommy Divine gripped her husband’s hand…

Mommy Vangie held her son’s shoulder…

Viewers at home felt bad about the man kneeling in front of the very famous celebrity… They could see the hurt in Gerald’s face.

“Natatakot ako pero…”

He lifted his head and saw her intently looking at him…

“...pero I’m ready to face those fears…”

“…with YOU” she sweetly said.

He smiled “You’re taking the risk?” he asked, still not standing up.

She nodded and smiled back “I’m all in”

“Is that a yes? A yes for right now?” he excitedly asked remembering her past answer to him ---a yes but not for that moment.

“It’s a promise :)” she answered “A promise of a lifetime”

He stood up and held her hand.

“From today onwards… you’re MINE” he claimed and slipped the ring on her finger. He wiped his tears and lovingly looked at her while she adored her newest piece of jewelry.

“I happily surrender myself to you Mr. Gerald Anderson :)” she said and touched his cheek.

He held the hand that was touching him “I love you… my Queen”

She smiled…

“I lo…”

“Sarah?” he worriedly called out

She held her right temple… she suddenly felt dizzy.

“Babe!” he panicked while catching her

Darkness…

“Tulong!” he yelled

Everyone started to appear out of nowhere… the cameras still rolling.

“Sasa… gising. Please?”

Before anything else, he carried her in his arms as everyone assisted them out.

*beeeeeeeeeeeeeeep – the show stopped… and commercials started coming in.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

The next day…

BREAKING NEWS: Sarah Geronimo gets engaged in own show, but fainted right after. Is the Popstar Princess... PREGNANT?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 205 11
Aeros, a gangster who fell in love for the first time and ready to change just for the woman he loves. "Dos" was surrounded by rules that could prev...
7.8K 257 16
AshMatt fanfic
6K 372 25
a story of two person having a different lifestyle and an opposite characteristics. Would they bare each other's flaw despite of being so opposite i...
21.5K 1.5K 32
GaWong Story, lalaki dito si Deanna Wong 🥴