Love live! X Reader

By Nico_Nico_Nii32154

Just a Love live fanfic I take requests if you want but it might be bad. I might re-write my stories..Lmfao a... More

Kanan x Flirty! Reader
Cheater! Nozomi x Heartbroken! Male! reader x Maki nishikino
Honoka x Delinquent! Reader
(My Ray of sunshine) Rin X Hanayo
Eli X Bullied Reader
(I promise) Nico X Delinquent Reader
Ruby x Overprotective! Reader
Kanan x Delinquent! reader
Im running out of ideas
Cheater? Maki X Fem! Reader
Kotori x Sad! Cold! Reader
Hanamaru x Cold! Troublemaker! Reader
Dia x Player! Reader
Cheater! Ruby x Fem! Reader
Umi x Flirt! Fem! Reader
Riko x Childish! Reader
Nico X Fem! Reader
Yohane x Tall! Trap reader
Yohane x Tall! Trap! Reader pt. 2
Dia X Jealous! Fem! Reader
Cheater! Chika x Fem! Reader - Bittersweet lies
You watanabe x Dense! Reader
Tagged stuff
Update Sorryyyy
Another update: I'm really sorry
You x Ex-Delinquent! Fem! Reader
Eli x Jealous! Fem reader
Jealous! Maki x Fem! Reader- Fights
Nico x Fem! Reader- Hanahaki
Maki x Delinquent! Fem! Reader!
Jealous! Maki x Delinquent! Fem! Reader! Pt. 2
Update
Update again
Update
Maki x Female! Reader
Update
Cheater Eli x Female Reader
Maki x Delinquent! Fem! Reader part 3
Update
Just a quick update
šŸ˜
Requests pt 2
Woah updates??
High Character x Group???

Cheater Eli x Female Reader part 2

787 14 16
By Nico_Nico_Nii32154

(Eli)'s Pov

"Has she found out yet?" "No, not yet." I smirked. I was happy to be with Nozomi. I wouldn't ever change that. I knew I was leading (Y/n) on but for some reason I couldn't let her go. My phone rang but I didn't answer it. "Who's that?" "I don't know let me check." Once my phone rang again I answered it. "I'm breaking up with you." A little part of me shattered. After talking I hung up. "Nozomi I have to go." She nodded and I ran all the way back home.

~~~

"(Y/n)?" I knocked on the door and she answered. My face was stained with tears and I thought I saw a glimpse of guilt in her eyes. "Eli I know whats been happening between you and Nozomi. I want you to be happy with someone else." 'Why am I hurt? I hurt her.' I looked away, "I'm sorry (Y/n). I didn't want you to find out like this." She sighed. "Grab your stuff and get out of my house." Is she really saying this to me? I nodded and ran upstairs to grab everything that was mine. I packed my bags.

"(Y/n) I-" I tried to say. She covered my mouth and smiled at me. I finally broke. I wanted to scream at her and cry. "I understand now go be happy with the person you love. Forget about me just move on with your life." Tears rolled down my face after she said that. I looked at her and my tears hit her hand. She smiled and uncovered my mouth. "Now go." I looked away and walked out the door.

I wanted her to grab my hand and pull me back.
I regret what I did.
How could I be so blind.
The person that loved me the most is now gone.
Can I find closure?
Will Nozomi help me?
Should I go back for her?
Why did I do this.

Those thoughts lingered in my head. I felt nothing but guilt. I should've went back I shouldn't have cheated. I won't be able to see her, hug her, do anything. Everything we built was gone because I was selfish. I wish I didn't do that. I wish I could change back time.

~~~
(Y/n)'s pov

It was days after the breakup. I was so mentally exhausted I felt like I couldn't even eat. Everything I built with Eli is gone. I sat in my room staring at old pictures. Her smile, her laugh, her voice. Its all so far away. If only I made her happier, if only I could've been better. It was like this for a while until I got a text from Eli. 'Want to try again?' My heart dropped. I didn't even take a second and replied back with yes. I felt so naive but my heart decided what I wanted.

~~~
"I can't believe I get a second chance." I looked over and smiled. "I'm glad to have you back into my life." My heart felt at ease. 'Why do I feel so safe and calm now.' "I'm so sorry for everything (Y/n). I felt so bad and I wanted to come back. I never wanted to hurt you." She smiled at me and hugged me close. "So everything is back to normal?" "Yes (Y/n) I'll be sure to stay." I smiled and hugged her tight. 'I'm so happy things are back to the way they were.'

~~~ Months later~~~

Everything with Eli was going so well. We were together thats all I could ask for. This is everything I wanted. I just wanted to be in her arms, to feel her warm embrace, to feel her kisses, I love this girl so much and she finally loved me back. I could tell that she actually loved me. "(Y/n)? You ready to go on our date?" I grabbed her hand and nodded. We both got into the car and went to a arcade that had a snack bar in it.

"I bet I can beat you in this game!" She smirked at me. I smirked back "oh really now?" "Challenge accepted." She got onto the bike and I got onto the next one. "Eli4379 has joined the match." "(Y/n)3919 has joined the match." The game announced. "Ready to start?" I nodded. "Begin!" I pushed on the handle and tried to steer it so I didn't bump into anything and tried to get as much power ups. In the end Eli ended up winning. "Damnit next time I'll beat you."

She smirked and hugged me. "No you won't." "Yes I will! Watch me lets go play another game!" I ran over to the next game available and we played for hours. I got my fair share of beating her in games but overall she still won.

~~~
"(Y/n) are you hungry?" "I mean I could eat if you wanted to. I'll pay because I did lose after all." "No its alright I'll pay." She was too late to answer because I already got us some food and drinks. "Well you move fast." She giggled and we sat down at a nearby booth. We talked and talked and talked almost to the point where my jaw started to hurt.

We talked about various topics like embarrassing stories, old childhood memories, our school life. It was nice to have this conversation with her. It made me feel so close to her. 'I feel complete again.' Those days she left I felt so cold and empty. I'm lucky to have her back even if it was a rash decision. I got lost in her eyes. She had such pretty blue eyes and her lips I wanted to kiss her.

~~~
"You ready to go home (Y/n)?" "Yes I'm ready lets go home." I got into the car with her and we were singing out hearts out to. Song we dedicated to each other.  We looked at each other and smiled. My heart skipped a beat. It felt like time went slow when I was with her. She made me so happy and I'm glad she decided to come back into my life.

We got home ten minutes later and we were chasing each other she ran across the street and I ran towards her. Time felt slow again but the accident happened so fast. "(Y/n)! Watch out!" A speeding car  hit me and everything went black. 'SCREECH'

~~~
My body jolted awake. When I opened my eyes everything was bright and blurry. Everything sounded so fuzzy. "(Y/n)?" I saw a man dressed in a white uniform and looked over me. "You were in a accident a while ago." I was so confused. "A nice young lady would visit every once and a while she left some letters." I nodded and he exited the room. 'I have no idea who that lady could be. Who even am I?' I looked over on the desk and started looking through the letters.

'Dear (Y/n),

I feel incredibly guilty about everything that had happened. This is my first letter to you and I really miss you I wish I could turn back time and save you. If you don't remember I'm Eli Ayase you're ex girlfriend. If you can't remember what happened after I walked out you opened the door and tried to run after me but you didn't make it in time and got hit by a speeding car.'

~~~ Flashback ~~~
(Eli)'s pov

"No Eli wait!" I turned behind me and say (Y/n) rushing towards me. "No (Y/n) watch out!" She didn't see the car and it hit her. Horrified I walked towards her body. I called the ambulance and told them everything. "(Y/n) please we can fix this! I'll do better I promise. I'll be a better person for you. You can make it out alive please." I held her in my arms and sobbed. "(Y/n) please I'll be better." The ambulance arrived and took her away. "Don't take her from me please." I felt so guilty. I couldn't get the image of her body lying there.

~~~ End of flashback ~~~

'The doctors have been waiting for you to wake up. That day can't stop replaying in my head. Please wake up soon.

Love,
Eli Ayase.'

'Eli ayase? Have I heard that name before?'

'Dear (Y/n),

I've been sitting her for an hour hoping you'd wake up. I have such reoccurring dreams that you'll come back and I regret everything. Please come back I miss you so much and I can't believe its already been two weeks. Don't leave me (Y/n). Im sorry.

With much love,
Eli Ayase.'

'Why are tears flowing down my face?'

'Dear (Y/n),

It's already been two months. I can't believe you're still in the hospital bed. I wish this never happened. I wish you didn't run after me. You're so stupid why did you run? Why?! Everyday its so empty without you. I miss you (Y/n) I don't know if I can bring myself to come here anymore.

Love,
Eli Ayase.'

'Eli? Is that you?'

'To (Y/n),

Remember all those memories of us? How we would always be so competitive at arcades. I miss that. I miss that with you. (Y/n) its almost been a year. I can't bring myself to come here again. Everything is so painful and I can't watch you slowly die. I have no hope you'll wake up again.

Sincerely,
Eli ayase.'

'Eli no. I'm sorry its all my fault.'

'To (Y/n),

This is my last note to you. Its officially been a year and a few months. I miss you so much no words can express how much I do. I want to head your laugh, see your smile, everything (Y/n). I love you. I mean this but we have to go separate ways. I can't keep watching this. I don't want to watch you suffer because this is all my fault. I've failed you (Y/n). I should've jumped to get you. I shouldn't have cheated. I'm so sorry. This is my fault. I have so many nightmares about you. I can't ever be forgiven for this. I will never forget you. I can't ever come back here. Theres a chance you might never see me again. You definitely won't be hearing from me anytime soon. I miss you (Y/n). I want you to come back and be safe in my arms. Sadly, fate didn't allow this for us. I love you (Y/n).

Goodbye,
Eli Ayase.'

She never wrote back to me again. That dream felt so real. I thought she came back to me again. I felt a dull pain in my heart. I miss her and after all this time it was just a dream.

The end.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 58.9K 105
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
222K 4.6K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
612K 9.5K 88
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
429K 25.9K 85
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...