Make it Home Tonight (august...

By AbbyTheAmazing

"the bodyguard" sequel. More

HEY!
chapter one: family
chapter 2: Moving On/Alex
Chapter 4: Beach
Chapter 5: Wedding Day
Pop Quiz
Pass In Your Tests...
Chapter 6: talk it out/ shopping with the devil
chapter 7: Basement Party
chapter 8: Party & Bullshit
Chapter 9: Mommy Issues
Chapter 11: One More Drink
Chapter 12: Getting It Together
Chapter 13: The Mystery Begins
Chapter 14: TC?!
Chapter 15: August's Secret
Chapter 16: Break It Up
Chapter 17: Old Flame Rekindled
Explain?
Chapter 19: Court
Chapter 20: Favor
Chapter 21: Mommy/Finally
Chapter 22: Unexpected Guests
Chapter 23: Surprises!
Chapter 24: Special Visitor
Gracie
Chapter 25: August's Letter Prt 1
Chapter 26: August's Letter Prt 2
Chapter 27: Miracles
Chapter 28: Family
Pop Quiz #2!

Chapter 18: Moving On?

5.2K 173 107
By AbbyTheAmazing

SYA'S POV

I woke up to bed in breakfast earlier and it was nice to have that for once. Someone taking care of me. August would've still been sleep, telling me to get off him or tell me to go make him breakfast.

Currently Rakim is sitting against his headboard and I'm straddling him. I know I shouldn't be doing this but it feels right.

"I remember when your ass was flat." He grabbed it and I hit his chest.

"It was not flat. It wasn't as fat as it is now. You weren't complaining back then."

"Ooohhhhh I was. I just kept it to myself."

"Shut up liar." He laughed and held my waist.

"I'm just playing Michelle." I smacked my lips.

"You're annoying." I wiggled a little to get comfortable. "Ooo don't do that." I bit my lip and smiled. I did it again and he smacked my ass hard and I jumped.

"Ow!"

"You shouldn't be grinding up on my dick. Like you trynna fuck something. Ol scary ass." I rolled my eyes and laid on his chest. He rubbed my ass as I closed my eyes. I have to meet the crew at the airport at 5 before I have to go to Texas for some bullshit.

I sat up.

"You gonna drop me off at the airport?" He sat up some more and kissed my lips. It caught me off guard but I played it cool.

"Why?"

"I gotta make a money transfer in Texas." He pouted and faked like he was crying. "Why you gotta leave me?" He said in between cries. "Because I have to." I pulled his hands from his face and put them back on my ass.

"What time you want me to take you?"

"4:30 so I can make it through bag checks before the plane takes off. I'm taking my jet."

"A jet? I got one too. Maybe you can ride it one day." He gave me a seductive look and I laughed. "One day." I smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"You gone help me pack?"

"Only if I get to fold all ya underwear.:

"You're such a perv." I climbed off him and grabbed my stuff.

"We packing now?"

"Mhm".

"It's only 12:04!" He called after me as I headed for his front door. "That gives us more time for us to do other things." He ran out his room slipping on his shoes and ran down the steps and ran to me. He threw me over his shoulder and opened the door. He locked it back. And sped to the elevator.

He kills me.

AUGUST'S POV

My lawya' looked at me wit his hands folded. I signed the dotted line and slid him the papa's.

"Separation August... That's one step closer than divorce."

"I know." He put them in his brief case and shook ma hand.

"I will deliver these to her mailbox as soon as possible." I nodded and he left ma room.

I feel so much betta' now. I do nothin' but fuck up. Maybe I need to be single, so I can focus on more important things like ma business, and ma daughta.

Ma dad brought ha yesterday and she cried every time I tried ta pick ha up. She acted like I was some stranga. It broke ma heart.

Sya needs ta find someone betta'. I ain't shit... Yeah I know. I got an STD check from the clinic hea' and came back positive fa gonorrhea. I'm on ma second day of antibiotics. They said I've had it fa 'bout a month. Good thing, because me and Sya haven't had sex for two. Yes I cheated on her mos' recently.

I'm sick of ma'self.

I go ta group ina hour. Five o'clock everyday I sit wit the otha' patients hea' that have sex addiction. Two o'clock everyday I go for my AA meetings. Then I work out with my trainer at 8 in the morning. And I see the therapist every two days.

I'm makin' it my mission to be like my old self when I leave hea' in 8 weeks. I hope ta at least earn Sya's trust back and fa ha ta fo'give me. We don't need to try to fix our relationship, it's been broken since she came home from mexico. I'm not good fa ha and I know it. Honestly, we not good fo' each otha.

"C'mon August, were about to start!"

SYA'S POV

Rakim loaded my stuff in the back of his car and opened the passenger side door for me.

He closed the trunk and got in.

We had packed all my stuff for the next three days. We "hung out" for a little while till it was time for me to go.

He got on the freeway to the airport and held my hand the whole way there. When we pulled up, everybody was standing out there talking.

He looked over and looked at me.

"You don't have to get out." He kissed my hand.

"I dont want you to get them heavy ass bags out the trunk either." I smiled and got ready to get out.

"Uh uh. Close that door." I did as told and he leaned over and kissed my cheek. He's gotta stop doing that...

He threw his hood up and put on his glasses.

"Ion need these niggas runnin up on me for no autograph." He got out and opened my door for me.

I saw them look at us and I got a little nervous. He got my duffle bags and sat then next to me. He pulled me to him and I looked up at him.

"You gone come back to daddy?" I wrapped my arms around his waist.

"Maybe. But don't you have to fly out to Toronto the day I come back?"

"Yeah but it's just an interview for some magazine. And I wanna see my girl before I go."

I smiled and nodded.

"When I become your girl?"

"Well we never fully broke up. So technically you always been my woman.:

"Oooo okay. I'm still married ya know?". He kissed my forehead.

"Whatever. I'm gone miss you Michelle."

"I know you will." I leaned up and kissed his lips.

"Aww shit". I heard mica loud ass. While we were packing I made a 8 way call to tell them about what's going on, since I did kind of disappeared. They don't all completely support, but they understand. Even though me and him aren't together I like what's going on.

I pulled away and he kissed me one last time.

"Call me when you get there." I nodded and watched him get back in his Jeep and pull off.

"Was that..." Noël asked picking up my stuff.

"Yeah."

He nodded his head with surprised look. He sat them with his bags and went back to Simi and Ang.

"Mommy!" Cookie ran to me and I scooped her up.

"Hi baby."

They walked us inside and I talked to Alex as she went on and on about something. I listened to her story even though I could only make out some of it.

We got to the body scanners and bag checks and they stopped.

I kissed Cookie's nose and she cried a little.

"Mommy will be right back okay." She rubbed her eye with her lip pouted. I wiped her wet cheeks and rubbed her back.

"I love you."

"Luh you." I felt my eyes water but blinked them away. Once I start crying she gone start.

I gave her to Vanessa who's due any day now.

Benny hugged me and kissed my cheek.

"You a pimp. You move on faster than any mufucka I ever seen." I shook my head.

"Who said I moved on?"

"You ain't have to." I grabbed my bags as his words sunk in. That's not moving on is it?

"Cookie mommy will be back." She waved to me and I blew her a kiss.

Noël, Gary, and I went through bag checks and scanned us before we went to our personal terminal. Our guns had been placed on our jet before hand. I got on and sat in my seat and kicked up the leg rest up. After putting our shit away and going over the whole safety thing, we took off and were on our way to Austin.

"So you know your my best friend right?" Noël sat across from me and opened a pack of peanuts. I rolled my eyes not trynna here his lecture.

"If it's about August then I don't want to hear it. What if Simi took money out of your accounts and used that money to fuck bitches. Drink till she slept for three days and couldn't remember who the fuck you were? Emotionally abused you, then when you still stayed with her, she fucked with Gary and after you gave her your all and you even give Simi a baby after everything you been through; she goes and takes your child to get a DNA test. Then hides it for months and you find out through somebody else. So please don't defend his ass." I looked at him for a response.

"Damn.."

"Yeah damn is right. So let me have my fun. Call me a hypocrite if you want but I spent almost 7 years of my life with this nigga only to be dragged to a court house for a wedding and pretend to be happy since it's what he wanted. Then and he still did all this shit and I'm still holding his shit down while he's in rehab. I know he sent them separation papers and my ass gone sign them shits. Fuck it. I'm getting those divorce papers filed." He squeezed next to me and pulled me into his chest. I let the tears just fall right out.

"If that's what makes you happy then do it". Gary came over and got on my other side.

"Did you guys know?". They looked at each other and sighed.

"I get it. That's your brother. But a hint would've been nice." They laughed and wiped my face.

"I know Rakim still loves you and it's kind of soon. But if you need to get under a new nigga to get over the old one. Then do yo thang bitch." Gary said.

"I love you guys. Group hug."

We landed a few hours later and we sold 423 pounds of that Reggie to this old crop farmer and moved $643,651.10 back into or pockets. Then shit got heavy.

I guess some of his competitors rolled through and was blowing bullet holes through this bitch.

We had to shoot our way out that shit. That was not our fight but then that oh familiar pain hit right through me.

"Shit!" I kept running behind the boys to the truck. The door slid open and we hopped in.

"Go! GO!" Our driver sped off as the two sides had a shoot out.

I looked at my arm to see a graze.

"That could've been bad." Noel said out of breath holding his chest.

"But we got everything transferred just in time. I left them some clips to help them out." I put pressure on my arm and took a deep breath.

We made it to the place I have. I call this one Sabrina. She was bigger than Nikki and made some good moves for us.

I did the secret knock and told them the password. I still have problems remembering things but it's gotten better over time.

Once in, they patched me up quickly before I bled to much.

I pulled out the briefcases as they sewed me up.

I had one of my guys down here put everything in the money machine to sort everything out and to recount it. I will go back to that bitch and shoot up every nigga there, if there's even a penny short.

If one thinks it's okay to run me over for a penny then what's the next one gone do?

Take a hundred from me? Then it's thousands. Millions. Then I'm broke. I'm pretty lenient with how I conduct myself in this business but I'm not afraid to get my hands wet. Bloods better than dirt.

"It's all here." They passed down the counted stacks and hand counted it. Machines lie too.

I pulled my phone out while they did that and called Benny.

"Mama bird?"

"Just finished all this shit. What are you up too?"

"Nothing much just put ya bad ass daughta down fo' a nap."

"Why every time I call she sleep?" I laughed know exactly why. The man handed me a mirror to see his stich job and I gave him the thumbs up.

"She woke me up at 3 am talkin' 'bout some "papa play." I turned ova' and saw that clock. I told ha give me five mo' minutes. She started cryin and floppin around with ha little crocodile tears. I don't know how but she convinced me ta make breakfast. Soon as 12 in the afternoon hit she wanna complain about sleep. I told ha ass no and made ha stay up and watch this golf tournament. Then she passed out with a Lego in ha mouth nearly scaring me ta death, wit ha bad ass." I smiled

"I have no idea where she gets that from?" He laughed and I could l imagine him shaking his head.

"Imma let you go. Crystal on the otha line. She probably trynna have phone sex."

"Ewww. Call me back when Cookie's up. And wash your hands before you to touching shit."

"Aight spike." That's the nickname he gave me. He's such a corn. We hung up and I got back to the situation at hand.

"It's all there?" Gary cleaned his glasses off with the end of his shirt before he slid them back on his face.

"Sure is. We can call it a day and be back here tomorrow morning at 9 to transfer this into those accounts." I nodded and stood up.

"Bye guys." I took the medicine Noël handed me and grabbed my shit. "Bye Sy!" They yelled back. I got in my rental and headed back to my hotel.

That HBA shit is weak you can keep that. I might fuck around and bring the Jeep back-

"Hello?"

"Oh she finally answering daddy's calls. I was getting worried about you." I smiled and connected my phone to the Aux cord so I wouldn't have to hold my phone.

"Oh really?"

"Yes really. I was trynna hear my woman's voice but she playing." I smacked my lips.

"I just finished with the whole money thing. Now I'm on my way back to the hotel. I saw you called 400 times. I had to call to make sure my daughter was okay first."

"Oh I'm sorry mommy dearest". I laughed at him and talked to him the whole way there.

I put my headphones in so I could talk to him as I walled through the parking lot.

Of course the paparazzi came flying from the sky with a million questions about me and August. I just kept talking to Kim and signed autographs for people who wanted one.

I don't see why this happens. I'm just a strip club owner not a singer or a actress. But if the people want to stalk me that's fine. As long as they don't dig to deep. Might find out something they didn't want to know.

I made it to my room finally and laid on my bed still on the phone.

"Kimmy you're boring me. I'm gonna fall asleep on you."

He smacked his lips.

"FaceTime me then."

"Alright but I don't wanna see no dick when that camera cut on."

"Can't make no promises."

I pushed the button on the screen to switch over and he picked up.

"Oh you look real thuggish." He rolled his eyes.

"Don't hate on my do'rag. You know you like it." I nodded.

"Just on you though. I need to take a shower. So imma call you back."

"Uh uh, yo ass gone get in and forget and never call me back!"

"Nu uh. I'm gonna remember."

"No my ass gone stay right here and wait. Plus you should show me what's jiggy under all them clothes."

"You gone have to wait for all that Mr. Mayor."

"Ohhh say that again but naked this time." I rolled my eyes and got up from the bed.

"No thank you." I cut the shower on and put my phone on the counter so the screen was facing the ceiling.

"Damn I can't at least get some side boob?!"

"No!" I stripped down and got in. But I made sure that shower cap made it to my head.

I listened to him badly sing some songs for 20 minutes and I finally got out. I dried off and threw on a sports bra and underwear since it was just me. Didn't bother to put on lotion or nothin. I went back to the bathroom and picked up my phone.

"Oh yes boobs for ya boy!" I tossed my phone on the bed and jumped right in. I got under the covers and relaxed. "Sya I know yo ass heared me!" I slowly picked up the phone and saw him eating something.

"What are you eating?" He showed me a bag of hot fries and I felt my stomach growl.

"I would share with you but technology ain't that great yet." I pouted and picked up the menu for room service.

"I miss you." I pulled the plastic menu from my face.

"I miss you too." He looked sad.

"Awwwww don't make that face. You're gonna make me sad." He sighed and propped his head up with his hand.

"Now that I have you back in a way. I just want you next to me." I smiled and laid on my stomach with my legs crossed at the ankles.

"I'll be back and then I can spend all day in bed with you before you leave." He nodded with a smile then all I heard was yelling.

"ROCK BRO! WE NEED TO GET TO THE HOSPITAL NOW!"

"HOSPITAL?! Imma call you back baby. I promise."

"Okay". He hung up and I did a prayer to the Lord that whatever was going on ended well.

I ordered this expensive ass hamburger and fries to be sent to my room. They lucky that shit was good. Never paid $35 for some shit I could've made at home.

Marisa would kill me if she found out I was eating this shit. So I hooked up my phone to the TV to do these bedroom work outs to say I at least I tried to do some, right?

After that I got right back into bed. I was worried about who was in the hospital and prayed again. I finally felt myself getting tired.

4 AM...

I felt my phone being blown up and I looked at the screen to see Cardi calling me. That's weird... She never does.

"Finally bitch. Turn your TV to MTV!" I sat up confused but did it anyways. I looked for the buttons on the remote in the dark and scrolled threw the guide to find the channel.

They were playing one of Kim's videos.

"You woke me up  for this?" Then I looked at the yellow bar moving quickly across the screen with tweets saying RIP Yams.

"Oh shit." I sat up.

"I know!"

I was speechless. I didn't really get to know him since he was always getting high some where or in rehab. We hung out when the rest of his crew wanted to hang while I was in NY.

"I gotta call Rakim. Call me when you find out more stuff." She said a quick okay and hung up.

I called Rakim a few times and like I expected no answer. I watched the rest of the video and sighed. People go quick man, I swear. I laid awake hopping the boys were okay.

TWO DAYS LATER....

We landed about two hours ago and I was so tired. I over slept and had to pack in less than 10 minutes and still had to make it to the airport. Then had to suffer through three hours of Gary and Noël argue about stupid ass March madness or whatever it's called.

"Ma. Juicy!" J had Cookie home when I got here. I couldn't stop looking at her. I wish I could just shrink her down and put her in my pocket, so she can go everywhere with me.

"Alright let's get you some juice baby." I picked her up so she wouldn't go down the steps. Once I got to the bottom I put her down so she could walk.

"What kind? Apple orrrr.... Grape?"

"Ap-pole!" I smiled and got a sippy cup from the cabinet. I heard the doorbell ring and J passed by me to answer it. I poured a little over half and screwed the top on.

I walked to the TV room and watched Alex waddle in. She can walk without my help now and it makes me a little sad. Next thing I know she'll be starting kindergarten and dating boys and I'll be teaching her how to drive. Let me stop before I start crying.

She handed me her cup so she could pull herself on the couch.

"You got it?" She put her toy on the ground and stepped on it to push herself up.

I raised my eyebrows. Impressed, I am.

I handed her, her juice back and turned the TV on. Adventure time was on and she was immediately glued in.

J came in the room with his mouth open.

"What's wrong?" He blinked twice and signed the word door.

I grabbed my gun from under the couch and told J to watch Cookie.

I raised my gun up as I made it through the house. I looked through the peep hole and saw Rakim.

I rolled my eyes at J. I put my gun in under the stand by the door and opened it. His eyes were all red and he looked tired. I put my arms around his neck and he hugged me tight. I pulled away, grabbed his hand and pulled him inside. I lead him up to my room and laid in bed. He instantly laid on my chest.

He broke down crying and I just let him.

I never seen him cry before. It was weird to see him like this. He wrapped his arms around me tighter, after a while he fell asleep and I closed my eyes.

RAKIM'S POV

I woke up feeling something moving on my neck. I rubbed my eyes to see the cutest lil thing playing with my chain. I looked over to see Sya sleep with her back to me.

I sat up and stretched. When I came over here I didn't intend to show some tears, but she let me cry on her and that meant a lil somethin to me. Any other bitch would've be actin funny or some shit but she held ya boy.

Sitting up fully, I looked down at the little girl again. She has Sya's everything.

"Ooohhh you must be miss Alexandria. Your mommy talks about you all the time. I'm Rakim." I stuck my hand out for her to shake but she handed me her bottle instead.

"Thanks but no thanks I don't get down with apple juice Bruh Bruh." She snatched it back. "Sorry my bad. It's not my fault it gives me the runs." She squinted her little eyes at me and I did the same.

This boy came in the room out of breath and put his hand over his chest.

He did some like sign language shit and the baby did something back.

"She deaf?" The boy looked at me and his eyes got big. He took Alexandria and ran out the room.

Sya moved around and yawned.

"He's your biggest fan." I put my arm around her and put my face in the crook her neck.

"Ain't he deaf?"

She laughs and backed into me. I bit my lip and closed my eyes.

"No he just can't talk. His tongue was cut out." I frowned.

"What the hell?"

"It's a long story." I nodded and sighed. She turned around so she was facing me. She put a arm and a leg over me and kissed my lips.

Every time man. It just makes me wanna... Nevermind.

"I met Alexandria." Her eyes got wide.

"Did she hit you or something? Did she hit or scratch you?" She checked my face and my neck.

"Why would she?"

"Well she get all evil when she's around people she doesn't know." I smiled and shook my head.

"No nothing like that. She was all in my face and I introduced myself, she's cool." She laughed a little.

"That's good. Cause the first time she met J she slapped fire out his ass."

"J's the one that can't talk?"

"Yeah. His name is James but I have another friend named James so we just call him J."

I nodded in understanding.

"Enough about us. How are you doing?"

SYA'S POV

He ran a hand down his face and played with his pinky ring, he slid it on my left middle finger and kissed my chin.

"I'm cool. We tried to stop him from doing all that shit several times. Spent millions on treatment.... But some people just can't change. He got back on his black out boy shit a couple months ago and we knew it was a matter of time before some shit like this happened. I ain't think he was gone die. Nigga choked on his own vomit. I ain't want him to go out like that. He kept talking about caskets and shit and how he wants all this and that at his funeral, just a few days ago." He wiped his eye.

"When's the funeral?"

"Uh.. Today's Friday right?". I nodded. "Then next week Thursday. We flying his body out in two days though. I would like you to be there for support."

"You know I will."

We talked for a little while longer before Alex came back in.

I picked her up and she sat in between us.

I didn't really want him to meet her quite yet. I don't want August to pull that "you got different niggas around my child" shit. Plus I want Kim to be apart of my life so of course they would have to meet sooner or later. And it's not like I just met him or something. At this rate I have no plan on getting back with August. I spoke with my lawyer while I was in Texas and had them divorce paper filed for signing. I'm ready to take this shit to court.

If you don't agree then fuck you.

Maybe your ass needs to marry August to see how it feels. Until then suck my ass and let me be happy. Cause to be real if my father was still alive, I'd be locked up in that big ass house with August following me everywhere until my dad gave me the okay to move out. Alex wouldn't be born and I wouldn't have ever gotten married. Avery wouldn't have his fashion line going and Chris wouldn't have sold his albums. None of the kids would have been born. And Rakim would still be on my block list in my phone.

So if you think what I'm doin is not okay then.... Oh the hell well.

She looked up at him and waved. He waved back and then stood up on the bed and used me to hold herself up.

She took a sip from her bottle and stared at him.

"Hi pretty lady." He smiled at her and she put the binky that I clipped to her shirt in her mouth. She doesn't need it much but I think I may take it from her soon.

She let go off me and took the Binky out her mouth and offered it to him.

"This is the second time you done offered something to me. If you wanna be my friend then say it. You don't gotta bribe me." She put it back in her mouth and put her hand on his knee. She climbed in his lap.

Oh lord please don't let her hit him.

He held her little legs and she raised her hand up, oh shit. She reached for his hair and he leaned back.

"Oh no this is my hair you got your own." He patted the top of his head and she copied him.

"See that's yours." She smiled and sat on his leg.

I smiled at them. She never had been this nice to someone she just met. Well except Benny.

Moments like this I wish could last forever.
--------------------------------------

Tell me what's on your mind.

Comment & Vote

>updated 3/9/17

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.5K 2.2K 16
Sequel to Unbearable
12.2K 944 48
August Alsina 2023 ღ
83.4K 2.1K 29
Chris has blown up in the industry and is doing really well. Crystal is living as a dancer, single as a pringle. Since the break up, they decided to...
128K 2.7K 28
Welcome Babies To August Alsina Imagines Book Two. Hope You Loves Enjoy It