TOGETHER (JENSOO)

Galing kay Jenchichooo

When two people in love promised each other that they will be still together even in their next lives. Will t... Higit pa

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
NEW STORY!

Chapter 15

678 55 10
Galing kay Jenchichooo

JISOO'S POV

"Why don't you say something about this girl, Jisoo?"

I flinched and I accidentally drop the envelope with the pictures inside when I heard my Dad speak again. I can feel my heart start to beat faster.

I gulped before composing myself to speak. He doesn't like to wait.

"She's.... she's j-just a f-friend, Dad," I said without looking at him but I know he's staring at me. I'm just looking on the floor.

I tried not to stutter but I can't help it. He knows Jennie Kim. What the fuck? How did he know her? Where did he get that pictures of us? Did he follow us on our date?

"A friend?"

I nodded my head still not looking at him.

"Since when did you have a friend aside from Lisa?" He asked

By the tone of his voice, I can't tell if he's mad or something.

"Since two weeks ago. She's my classmate. She's a transferee student."

"Why did you lie? You know that I hate that, Jisoo?"

I swallowed the lump on my throat. I placed my hands behind my back and I can feel that it's already sweating.

"I...I did not l-lie, Dad"

"You did not lie? You told me that you will go out with Lisa but you were with this Jennie Kim"

I took a deep breath "How did you know? Why did you follow us?"

Then I saw him stand up from the couch.

'Oh fuck! Why did I ask that? Stupid Jisoo" Jisoo mentally cursed

"What did you say?"

"N-nothing...nothing, Dad."

"Why do you look so nervous? Are you hiding something from me, Jisoo?"

I shook my head. "No... No Dad"

"Look at me" He demanded and he walked closer to me

I slowly lifted my head to look at him.

"Listen to me, you know that I hate liars. If I found out that you're hiding something from me that I don't like.... you'll regret it, Jisoo. Now go to your room"

I just nodded my head and quickly went to my room.

As soon as I entered my bedroom, I leaned my back on the door and let out a deep breath that I was held for a long time.

Then I remembered Jennie. What should I do now? This is what I'm afraid of. Dad knows her now.

I let out a heavy sighed and decided to wash up.

A few minutes later.

I lay on my bed, still thinking about what just happened.

This should be a wonderful day because I had a date with a girl that I like but my Dad ruined it. I hate it. I hate myself for being scared of him.

I need to think. It made me scared more knowing that he knows Jennie.

Damnit.

I remembered what my Dad said earlier. He said that I'll regret it when he finds out that I'm hiding something. What he would do?

What if this is what happened before that.... that dream when my Dad just killed...no...he can't do that, right? Maybe that man in our past lives was able to do that but my Dad now can't do that, right?

I don't want Jennie to be hurt. Maybe I should've not let her come into my life. Maybe I should've not let her court me. I know she can find other girls that she would not have a big problem with in the future.

Maybe I should stop this before my feelings will get deeper and before everything will get worse?

But I like her so much.

---

Jisoo let out a heavy sigh then she remembered that Jennie told her to call her.

She grabbed her phone from the nightstand and start dialing Jennie's number.

It only rang once and Jennie answered it right away.

Jisoo smiled thinking that she might really be waiting for her call.

"Hey, baby. I missed you. You took so long to call me"

It never failed to give Jisoo butterflies every time the brunette calls her with endearments.

On the other line, Jennie smiled widely because Jisoo didn't whine for calling her baby. Usually, Jisoo would always whine when Jennie called her like that. It always makes her blush so hard.

"Hi. I'm sorry but I'm here now. You miss me?"

"I just said that I missed you. You're not listening"

Jisoo Iet out a soft chuckle "I missed you too, Jennie"

"How are you? Did your Dad scold you?"

"Y-yeah"

Jisoo was thinking if she would tell Jennie about the photos. But she decided not to.

"What happened? Are you okay?"

"I'm okay. Don't worry. He just said not to come home late next time"

Jisoo heard Jennie let out a sigh.
"I'm glad."

"Jennie?"

"Hmm?"

"Thank you"

Jisoo heard her giggle and it made her smile.

"For what?" Jennie asked

"For this day. For making me happy"

"I'll be doing anything to make you happy."

"What about me?"

"What do you mean?"

"Am I making you happy, Jennie?"

"Of course. You don't know how much you make me happy, Jisoo."

"Me too."

"What is this all about?"

"Huh?"

"You sound different tonight"

"I'm not."

"Hmmm. Okay. If you say so." Jennie decided to brush it off

"Anyway, I think we can't go out tomorrow"

"Oh. It's okay. Let's just see each other on Monday, okay?"

"Okay... I'm sleepy."

"Aww, my baby is sleepy already?"

Jisoo let out a chuckle "Stop"

"But you are my baby"

"Yeah, whatever. Let's go to sleep"

"Give me my goodnight kiss first"

Jisoo giggled then she made kisses sound. "Done"

Jennie stifled a laugh. "Good night, Jisoo. Sweetdreams"

"Good night, Jennie. Take care always. Bye," Jisoo replied before ending the call.

Jisoo placed her phone on the nightstand then stared at the ceiling.

A few minutes after.

She let out a heavy sigh and she didn't even realize that tears are escaping from her eyes. "It's for the better"

---------------

On the next day, Jennie didn't hear anything from Jisoo. She doesn't reply to her messages and does not answer her calls.

She thought that maybe Jisoo was just busy because she can't think that there's something wrong between them, they just had a wonderful date yesterday and just talked last night over the phone.

Jennie just decided to make herself busy and wait for Monday to come so she can see Jisoo again.

--------------------

Short update ✌️
By the way, don't forget to watch SNOWDROP on Disney+. Let's support our Actress Jisoo 🤍❄️

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

233K 6.2K 70
Setting: Year 2022 Blackpink has disbanded a year before. Now they are living their own lives away from limelight and away from each other. Would the...
1.9K 77 30
Lisa had been helplessly in love with Jennie forever but never had the guts to tell her. After Jennie gets married Lisa can't seem to bear it and cut...
61.9K 1.6K 18
▻Lisa fell in love with her bestfriend, so cliché right? But what will happen? Is Chaeyoung in love with her as well or not?🌹
168K 4.3K 34
Jennie and jisoo began dating when the two maknaes admitted that their together too. At first it was hard for the jensoo couple and ended breaking up...