Broken Hearts

Od aashii_writess

"You have one month to prove yourself." That's what her new boss said before hiring her. New Boss and EX-BOYF... Více

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11 (Past)
Chapter 12 (Past)
Chapter 13 (Past)
Chapter 14 (Past)
Chapter 15 (Past)
Chapter 16 (Past)
Chapter 17 (Past)
Chapter 18 (Past)
Chapter 19 (Past)
Chapter 20 (Past)
Chapter 21 (Past)
Chapter 22 (Past)
Chapter 23 (Past)
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29 (Past)
Chapter 30 (Past)
Chapter 31 (Past)
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Epilogue
Thank You!

Chapter 10

833 36 3
Od aashii_writess

Aayansh's P.O.V.

"I am so proud of you Aayansh! Seeing your business get on the top day by day, I feel so happy I can't even explain." Mr. Oberoi said.

"It's all because of you, Sir. You have guided me that is why I am here."

"Oh really? If it is so then why do you keep forgetting this old man? I don't even remember the last time we had any conversation." He complained.

"I am sorry, Sir! I have been so busy."

It's true. I have been so swamped with work lately that I hardly get time. But it's strange that he lives so close to my office and still I don't visit him. Maybe because I didn't want to face her. But now it's useless since she is working in my own office.

"By the way, Sameera, she is doing..."

"Ahh! She has gone to her friend's house." Before I could complete my sentence, Sameera's sister chimed in. "She wouldn't be able to join us."

"Oh no! I was just saying that..."

"Mr. Singhania why don't you take something." Kriti moved the plates of snacks towards me, interrupting me again.

"Thanks." I replied her.

After that we got into talking about business and related stuff. I was just hoping to inform Mr. Oberoi about Sameera. I know he has always been worried about her career. So, maybe if I would assure him he could be satisfied. But after that I didn't get a chance. And Mr. Oberoi also didn't ask me anything about her.

I saw Kriti sulking, probably because she wasn't interested in our conversation. I don't know why she is sitting with us then.

After the dinner was over we got up and handshaked.

"It was nice to meet you Aayansh after so long." Mr Oberoi said.

"It was nice to meet you too and now since Sameera is also..."

"It was nice meeting you Mr Singhania." Kriti interrupted me again.

The only times that she has talked the entire time was when I had mentioned her sister. It could be a coincidence but if not then I couldn't understand her reason to interrupt me.

I exited the house and was going to sit in my car when someone called my name.

"Aayansh!"

I looked behind to see Kriti standing there.

"It's been a long time since we met." She said.

"Indeed!" I remember the last and the only time I actually met Kriti. It was when I was here with Sameera. Kriti is the only one who knew about us apart from my sister.

"Thanks for giving Sameera the job." She said after a long time.

"Now you are talking about your sister. I mean you wouldn't let me say anything about her the entire time." I joked.

She chuckled before saying, "Dad doesn't know she is working for you."

Now it made sense why Kriti kept interrupting everytime I was going to mention something related to her working in my office. But why wouldn't Mr. Oberoi know what his own daughter is doing? Why wouldn't Sameera tell her own Dad that she is working in my office?

Kriti might have guessed my confusion, because she said, "I can't tell you the reason but please don't tell Dad that she is working in your office. Infact I told Sam to tell this to you herself but you know how stubborn she is. She would do what she thinks is correct."

I nodded in agreement. Who would know Sameera and her stubbornness better than me.

"Anyway all I was saying is please give her a chance. She has been telling me what happens in the office. But trust me Aayansh, she is not the same. She is working really hard for this job. She needs it. Please don't take that away from her." She requested me.

I didn't know what to tell, so I just said, "I will try my best not to!"

After a goodbye, I left. I don't know what all Sameera has told her sister, has she shared everything that has happened between me and her, now and 5 years ago.

But whatever it is, something is wrong. Why wouldn't they tell their father where she is working? Ever since Sameera is working in my office, everything seems weird to me. Why would she need a job? Her father is among the richest men of the country and his daughter keeps fighting with me for a simple job.

Sameera's P.O.V.

After a two hour drive I finally reached Miss Anna's house. I kept waiting for updates from Kriti she wasn't responding to my messages.

I kept staring at my phone for one reply telling me what has happened.

I finally took a breath of relief when she messaged me

Kriti : Everything went fine.

The next day the moment I sat on my desk in my office, Rajan Bhaiya came and said, "Aayansh sir is calling you."

"Oh okay!" I said before keeping my bag on the table.

Rajan was still standing and was looking at me with concerned eyes.

"Why are you looking at me like that?"

"Sir is very angry." He answered.

Well it's nothing new. He is always angry. But I shouldn't be worried right. I didn't do anything.

Are there any issues with my designs? Shit!

I ran towards his office worried about whether he is mad at me or is it his usual mood.

I knocked twice on the door.

"Enter."

I went inside but didn't sat on the chair remembering the last time he had objections when I sat without his permission.

He looked quite and calm. I don't know why Rajan Bhaiya said he is in bad mood. He looks completely fine to me. Or is it the calm before the storm?

"You asked for me?" I questioned.

"I went to your house yesterday."

Duh! "I know that." I replied.

"I talked to your sister." He said calmly.

He talked to Kriti? She didn't tell me anything. What did she say to him? I will kill her if she had said anything to him that she shouldn't.

"So?" I asked him unaware of whatever she might have had said.

"Nothing! I just thought I should tell you that."

"Hmm"

Weird!

He didn't say anything after that so I turned to leave. The moment I turned around he asked me,"Sameera, I am asking you this one last time."

He got up from his seat and came close to me and looked straight into my eyes.

"Why are you working here?"

What did Kriti say for him to ask this question?

"What sort of a question is this? The same reason everyone else are working here."

"Everyone else also completed their education. Everyone else doesn't hide that they are working here from their family. Everyone else also doesn't fight with me for advance salary even before one month."

"What did Kriti tell you?"

"She asked me not to mention to your father that you are working here."

I am gonna kill her!!! How dare she when I told her I don't want Aayansh to know about it!

"She is talking rubbish. Just a prank." I replied. The best option is to negate everything she said.

"Oh really? Then let's talk to your father. He will tell the truth." He said taking his mobile from the table.

"No Ayan! Please don't!"

He looked at me with an eyebrow raised.

"It's my personal matter. Don't interfere." I told him.

"So now Sameera Oberoi is telling me to not interfere in someone else's personal matters." He teased me.

"Tell me what's wrong?" He asked me coming closer to me.

"Nothing is wrong." I answered.

"Something is! What is the matter? Be honest with me Sameera." He said stepping more closer to me.

"Even if there is something wrong, it doesn't concern you!"

"It does!"

"Why? Why do you keep bothering me always! Why does whatever that's happening in my life bothers you?" I asked screaming.

He didn't answer.

"Answer me!" I screamed. It's been too much. He keeps asking me these questions every now and then.

"I just want to know." He said softly after thinking too much.

"Oh really? Why? What will you do? Will you help me?" I chuckled after saying that. "Oh no, you will get happy once I tell you about my problems. Right?"

He slammed me to the wall kept one hand on the wall beside me and the other was resting on my upper arms.

"Yes! I will get immense happiness seeing you in pain. Can't you see that's what I am doing!" He said venomously.

"Then sorry to break it to you, I am in no such pain that will make you happy." I lied to him.

I lied! I can't tell him. It's not in me to accept anything. Not to him.

"Now move!" I ordered him trying to remove the hand that was on my arms.

He removed his hands himself and punched the wall beside me, caging me between him and the wall.

"Sameera tell me the truth otherwise..."

"Otherwise what huh? Otherwise what?" I shouted.

"You know what I can! Don't make me do that because I won't take a second."

I understood what he was implying to.

"You can't!"

"Oh I very well can! I have every right to. Remember our contract? You still haven't given me any reason to keep you here. I can fire you with a snap of my fingers."

"Don't make things personal Ayan!" I requested him.

"Stop calling me Ayan!" I flinched as he screamed at my face. "This word makes me remember how you used me. I hate it!"

"Aayansh we were young then and...and immature. Both of us made mistakes." I remembered the biggest mistake I made back then by agreeing to him and the very face of him made me disgusted. "Let's forget everything that has happened. Please."

His expressions changed and I couldn't understand whether it was rage, sadness, hurt or hatred.

"Leave! Just leave from my cabin." He said backing away.

I immediately left.

The moment I left I heard something like a glass break from inside. I turned to go back in but thought against it. He is really in a bad mood and it's not in me to handle his anger.

The next two days passed in a blink. It was a weekend and after a long time I was getting a leisure weekend. All I did was sleep and watch Netflix. I did remembered the events that happened inside Aayansh's cabin every now and then. Thinking about it made me uncomfortable. But I brushed away that thought everytime.

Monday was the day for Kavya's collection to be published, I opened my laptop and logged into her website to see whether any of my designs were published or not. I was elated to see that two of my designs were published in Sunday Brunch Collection, three in Winter Collection and one in Summer Collection.

I did a happy dance before getting ready to go to the studio.

I went to the studio and just when I went inside Kavya called me to discuss for the photoshoot. The moment when our discussion was done and I exited, I heard a familiar voice coming from Aayansh's office which was just opposite to Kavya's. I opened the door to his office sightly to peek inside to confirm whether my suspicion was correct or not. Unfortunately my doubt was correct! It was the same person whom I didn't want to see at all right now.

The person I was trying to run away from for a month.

The person who took away everything from me.

Nikhil Ahuja.

Hi guys!!

Tell me whether you liked this chapter or not. It is the last chapter before I write the flashback chapters. Yes, the next chapters would be flashback and then you will get all of your answers.

Actually, I was planning to publish it after a couple of more chapters but then I thought, I should write their past first and then continue with the present chapters.

Thanks for all the love you all are showering for this story.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

15.9K 420 49
" I can't believe this... yo.. you cheated on me?! I loved you so much..then why!?" Arnav said "yes, I cheated on you... and I don't regret that...
11.2K 720 35
You don't fall in love with a body, you fall in love with a soul and once in love with a soul, everything about that body becomes beautiful.... No on...
297K 18K 66
#99 in Romance on 15 April 2016 #6 in Chicklit on 3rd May 2016 Changed Genre to Chicklit on 22 April 2016 Story is in English "Can I ask you somethin...
1.4K 177 18
"LOVE, THIS WORD SOUNDS SO BEAUTIFUL BUT FOR ME LOVE IS JUST A FACADE. FROM MY PAST EXPERIENCES I AM SURE THAT LOVE AND CARE ISN'T REAL AND I SERIOUS...