Haunted by the past ( Clexa A...

By Clexaa_story_the100

What will happen when Clarke abusive ex boyfriend escape detention ? What will the repercussions be in her li... More

Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty-one
Chapter twenty-two
Chapter twenty-three
Chapter twenty-four
Chapter twenty-five
Chapter twenty-six
Chapter twenty-seven
Chapter twenty-eight
Chapter twenty-nine
Chapter thirty
Chapter thirty-one
Chapter thirty-two
Chapter thirty-three
Chapter thirty-four
Chapter thirty-five
Chapter thirty-six
Chapter thirty-seven
Wedding Octavia and Raven info
Chapter thirty-eight
Chapter thirty-nine
Chapter forty
Chapter forty-one
Chapter forty-two
Chapter forty-three
Chapter forty-four
Chapter forty-five
Chapter forty-seven
Chapter forty-eight
Chapter forty-nine
Chapter fifty
Chapter fifty-one
Chapter fifty-two
Chapter fifty-three
Chapter fifty-four
Chapter fifty-five
Chapter fifty-six
Chapter fifty-seven
Chapter fifty-eight
Chapter fifty-nine
Chapter sixty
Chapter sixty-one
Chapter sixty-two
Chapter sixty-three
Chapter sixty-four
Chapter sixty-five
Chapter sixty-six
Chapter sixty-seven
Chapter sixty-eight
Chapter sixty-nine
Chapter seventy
Chapter seventy-one
Chapter seventy-two
Chapter seventy-three
Chapter seventy-four
Chapter seventy-five
Chapter seventy-six
Chapter seventy-seven
Chapter seventy-eight
Chapter seventy-nine
Chapter eighty
Chapter eighty-one
Chapter eighty-two
Chapter eighty-three

Chapter forty-six

138 7 0
By Clexaa_story_the100

Clarke's Pov : 

I woke up coughing, and I was enable to breath correctly. It rapidly alarmed Lexa and she woke up too. I wanted to talk but nothing came out of my mouth, so I pointed at the kitchen and she immediately understood and went there to get me a glass of water. I stand up and went toward the bathroom still trying to breath normally, but I wasn't achieving it. I arrived in the bathroom and splashed water on my face, I even spit out some blood in the sink but quickly washed it way as Lexa arrived behind me, I felt her rubbing my back, trying to help me calm down. After what seemed like hours I finally calmed down.

Lexa : Babe, we need to go back home, if something came to happen here, we are not prepared.

Clarke : But I don't want to ruin our honeymoon...

Lexa : Clarke, we already spent 12 days here, in which we spent the best time of our life. This is for your own good, now go lay in the bed I will deal with the rest.

Clarke : I love you Lexa.

Lexa : I love you too baby.

I went in the bed with a gigantic pain in my chest and my head was spinning. This could not be something good for sure.

Lexa's Pov : 

Clarke went back in bed and I went outside the house to make a call, we needed to fly back as soon as possible, Clarke's state was worrying me and it was not something good. I pulled out my phone and called Kane.

***Call***

Kane : Hey, is everything okay Lexa ?

Lexa : Hey, Kane, I need to ask you something, can you please bring the jet here, we need to come back as soon as possible ?

Kane : The pilot is on his way, he should be there by morning for you. Is everything alright ?

Lexa : I don't think so... Can you put Abby on the phone please ? I need to ask her something.

Kane : You are worrying me Lexa, but yeah sure I will put her on the phone.

 Abby : Lexa, are you okay, is Clarke okay ? Why are you calling it's 1 a.m. in Hawaii ?

Lexa : Abby, I think Clarke is collapsing sooner than we thought. She woke up and couldn't breathe at all she is better now but I'm scared Abby, I asked Kane to fly the jet over here.

Abby : Lex, I need you to breath for me right now, Clarke is not doing good, so you have to be strong for her for a while until she can she herself again. Now is she having pain in her chest, I need you to ask her please.

Lexa : I'm going to ask her.

Lexa : Clarke is your chest hurting you ?

Clarke : Like hell...

Lexa : Abby, her chest hurt, what does that mean ?

Abby : She needs to get here right now, I will let Alice know and she will prepare her a bed at the clinic, she needs to be under the watch of the doctors.

Lexa : I will prepare everything and head to the airport a soon as everything is ready and we will wait for plane there.

Abby : Okay, I will let you do this, call me right away if something happen or if she is getting worse.

Lexa : I will, bye Abby.

***End of the call***

I rushed inside the house packing every belonging I could find in the suitcases and bags we had brought. Once everything was packed and by the door, I went to the room and found Clarke asleep on the bed, so I decided to bring her bridal style to the car so she could continue to sleep. The driver asked me where we were going at that hour of the night and I just let him know that we were going back to the airport.

At 5 a.m. the jet finally arrived and Clarke still hadn't woken up from her sleep, so I lifted her in the plate and let her sleep on the bed. For her to be still asleep she must have felt so bad and hurt, she wouldn't normally sleep that long even when she was getting really sick, but this time she slept through a car drive, a long time in the airport and she has been carried two fucking time. I just hoped she would get better and we would find someone's heart on time. I still had to live with my wife and have kids.

Five and a half hours later we finally arrived in Los Angeles and Clarke had woken up after three hour in the plane, really confused about where she was but quickly understood everything after a moment. When we arrived Kane and Abby where waiting for us at the airport with the car ready for us to go back to wherever they were planning on taking Clarke. We were going to a facility in the south of Los Angeles. Apparently it was the hospital Alice owned, and she had said to bring her there. The place was a little isolated, for people who certainly didn't want to be seen or to avoid the press finding out. In our case it was a little different, yes Clarke and I were now known by a lot of people but it was just really to have the best care we could find. Abby and Kane left after we left the car needing to be attending both of their jobs. We walked inside and Alice was already waiting for us there.

Alice : Hey you two, sorry that your honeymoon had to be postpointed but don't worry as soon as all of this is behind us, you can go back to Hawaii for a little while.

Clarke : Hey Alice, sorry for disturbing you. I just really don't feel good and I had a episode this morning around 1 a.m.

Alice : Hey don't worry it's okay we are going to fix you up.

Lexa : Is there any potential donor for her ??!

Alice : I'm afraid no, not for the moment at least, but let's run some test to see how did this thing make you stop to breath shall we ?

Lexa : After you...

After Clarke ran all the tests, Alice brought us to a room, which was certainly the one Clarke would be staying in for the rest of the procedure. The room was really big, it almost seemed like we weren't in a hospital but in a luxurious hotel. We had a beautiful view of the forest from this room. The bed was against the wall with all the hospital stuff next to it. The bed was big enough for the two of us to stay here so I supposed Alice had done this on purpose.

(The room look like this and the bed is against the wall behind the couch.)

Clarke : Well at least I get to die with a good view...

She was saying this to joke but I knew that behind her strong face she still believed that she wasn't going to get through this. I needed to convince her that she was going to survive this, but at that point it seemed useless.

Lexa : Stop Clarke !!

Clarke : What ?

Lexa : Stop saying that you are gonna die !!! Do you know what this make me feel... Useless !! Useless as hell because I can't do anything, you told me to live like nothing was happening to you but now you talk about death and I can't, I just can't !!

Clarke : Angel, please don't shout at me, I didn't want to make you feel that way, I'm just being realistic. Look around us, everything is made like this is the last thing I will see. I don't want to die, believe me this is the last thing I want. But we need to consider this as an issue, Alice told us they haven't any donor for me, and look at the crisis I made this morning.

Lexa : I just don't want you to die Clarke, you're my wife and I want to live so much more things with you by my side. I want you to be by my side for my first basketball competition, I want to see you open your gallery, I want to have kids with you...

Clarke : Then I will do everything I can to do all of this with you baby.

Lexa : I love you Clarke.

Clarke : I love you too Angel, never doubt this.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98.6K 4.2K 80
Love always finds its way. Let's witness a blooming, or a tragic story that will make us believe that love is always there, forever. A Clexa Fanfic...
18.9K 511 10
The human race has transcended while Clarke was left alone because of her actions during the test. With all hope lost, she runs after her dog Picasso...
517K 14.5K 32
Clarke Griffin is starting her freshman year in college. She is attending NYU for her Doctors degree. She is so excited to start her new life away fr...