PANTHER (JJK)

By Lethal_Bangtan

"I'm not a kitten, Y/n." Jungkook smirks while closing in on me, my back hitting the wall. His hands that ar... More

🐾 INTRO: PANTHER
🐾 HER
🐾 HIM
🐾 SUSPICION
🐾 INTIMIDATE
🐾 JEALOUSY
🐾 EARS
🐾 SECRET
🐾 GRADUATION
🐾 REALIZATION
🐾 TEXT
🐾 TAKEN
🐾 MOTIVATION
🐾 SEARCH
🐾 BOUGHT
🐾 WARM
🐾 HOME
🐾 SCENT
🐾 EXPLANATION
🐾 HOT
🐾 SHOPPING
🐾 HEAT
🐾 SWITCH
🐾 GRIP
🐾 MOMMY
🐾 CALL
🐾 HELP
🐾 MUTUAL
🐾 DOMINANT
🐾 JIMINIE
🐾 FEELINGS
🐾 TIGER
🐾 MATE(S)
🐾 HOBI
🐾 AHHH
🐾 FRIENDS
🐾 SCENTING
🐾 KINKY
🐾 SSSSSSS
🐾 PANIC
🐾 HUMAN
🐾 CHEEKS
🐾 GUMMY
🐾 CONFIDENT
🐾 HEADSPACE
🐾 DADDY
🐾 SANDWICHED
🐾 GRIND
🐾 BEEP
🐾 STORM
🐾 DARKNESS
🐾 SENSATIONS
🐾 SIT
🐾 MEANWHILE
🐾 THIGHS
🐾 PRANK
🐾 SURPRISE
🐾 RESORT
PANTHER SPOTIFY PLAYLIST
A/N 😏 psst... build your own fanfic, come vote! (VOTING CLOSED)
A/N voting round 1 winners‼️
A/N voting round 2 (VOTING CLOSED)
A/N voting round 2 winners‼️
A/N voting round 3
A/N voting round 3 winners‼️
NEW FANFIC POSTED
a/n BITCH WHAAAT

🐾 CUM

15K 419 154
By Lethal_Bangtan

3 chapters left since total, including the intro and playlist chapters, that would be 60!
thank you for sticking around!!!

happy holidays, let me know in a comment what you're doing for the holidays 💜
_______________________________

CHAPTER 55

"Fucking hell, Yoongi!" I gasp out as he presses his tongue firmly on my clit.

Jungkook stands completely undressed in front of me as Yoongi holds down my thighs on either side of his head so that I can't squirm or lift myself up at all.

"Mommy is so pretty." Jungkook smiles in awe at my mouth that's dropped open while moans pour out and my eyebrows that are pinched together in pleasure.

"Thank you, babyboy." I coo out in a shaking breath, genuinely loving how sweet this boy is in any and every scenario.

That sweetness doesn't last long though as I raise an eyebrow to his cock that throbbed to just the nickname I called him. He lets out a low groan and places his right hand on my cheek, rubbing it with the pad of his thumb as I try to not moan loudly from Yoongi's tongue that's still working directly on my clit.

"Mommy will be even prettier with my cock in her mouth, won't she." He sucks in his bottom lip, biting is as he presses his hips closer to my face.

His cock's head bumps my lips once, pre-cum smudging onto my bottom lip and I lick it.

I feel my clit throb and legs tremble for a moment and I grip Jungkook's muscular left thigh to help keep me up. Yoongi practically claws down at my thighs, as he tries to get me even closer. I glance down and the entire time his eyes have been trained on my face. My eyebrows raise, slight embarrassment rising in me from knowing that Yoongi was watching me make all of those faces the whole time but I know he loves it. I can't help but feel my face heat up though since he's seeing me from what I would think is a terrible angle.

"F-fuck." My eyes practically flutter halfway shut at the sight of his extra long, almost snake like tongue run up my entire pussy from one end to the other.

He smirks and licks his lips dauntingly as I moan, "I know, I know." Is all that Yoongi coos out in a cocky manner before he plunges his tongue into me, beginning to fuck it in and out of my hole. I can feel my walls clenching as all of this built up sexual frustration nears its end.

"God, your taste is so addicting." Yoongi moans low as his tongue goes back to licking up my slit again, his hands gripping my ass roughly.

"Mommy... pretty please?" Jungkook pouts with big eyes, "I'll make sure to face fuck you just how you like it." He smirks and my heart skips a beat.

"Yes, baby. Be a good boy and fuck Mommy's mouth to muffle her moans." Yoongi circles a finger on my hole while tapping my thigh with his left hand to tell me to raise myself up a bit.

I do so, my face as red as can be, and once his finger is halfway inside of me, I begin slowly moving myself up and down. I smile up to Jungkook, eyes half lidded in pleasure, and open my mouth while sticking my tongue out some.

"So cute." He giggles to himself, a hand on my cheek before he suddenly grips a fist full of my hair and plunges his cock into my mouth, deep.

He starts thrusting at a quick pace immediately and I choke around him a couple of times due to having no time to adjust but that's exactly what he wants. My eyes stay widened for a couple of seconds since his actions took me off guard but he hushes me and slows down momentarily to speak.

He bends down so that he's eye level with me, "Open." He commands while gripping my jaw, his ears perking up.

I open my mouth and he immediately spits in it, shoves his cock back in, and begins face fucking  me again.

My head feels dizzy as I try to comprehend everything that's happening at once. How hot Jungkook spitting in my mouth is, how sexy Yoongi's moans sound as he's muffled by my pussy that's hitting his lips as I bounce on his fingers, and how incredibly hot it is that we're doing all of this secretly while in public.

"Mmh- " I moan with Jungkook's cock still in my mouth, his adorable whines echoing around the empty dark kitchen.

Thankfully it seems that all of our eyes have adjusted in the flickering dim candle light by now.

The whining baby continues his fast pace, never letting up as he's determined to try to cum with me. My eyes keep falling shut and rolling back as Yoongi's long tongue works expertly on my clit again, now two fingers in me as I continue to slowly bounce up and down on them while they're deep inside me. He starts curling his fingers every time I bounce down and my mouth falls slack as a loud moan escapes around Jungkook's cock. Choking sounds echo around the room as he hits the back of my throat repeatedly and his moans get louder, him not caring if the others hear him.

I grip Jungkook's flexed thigh with my left hand and use my right hand to grip Yoongi's black and red hair as I begin grinding down onto his fingers and tongue, my hips making a fluid rocking/body roll motion on him. He repeatedly curls his fingers in, pressing deep inside me as my whole body, especially my thighs, tremble.

"Mommy! M-mommy, please!" Jungkook squeezes his eyes shut while multiple sweat drops run down his face, "I'm- I'm going to- " He whines with trembling legs, holding my head with both hands on either side to keep me in place as he thrusts hard into my mouth and throat, his tail whipping back and forth behind him, hard.

Muffled squeals and whines leave my throat as my eyes roll back, Yoongi's tongue rubbing my clit perfectly as he finger fucks me which leads me to my high. I start squirming, my body trembling uncomfortably as I cum. Through the intense pleasure, I barely even notice Jungkook cumming down my throat and in my mouth as I try to not practically yell out in pleasure.

But he does.

"Oh, Mommy!" Tears run down his cheeks as his legs shake, choked out whines and cries coming from his throat, "Thank you Mommy, thank you Mommy, thank you- " He repeats in a soft voice, words jumbled together as he completely thrusts his cock one last time into my mouth, my nose hitting his skin as it's down my throat.

He quickly pulls out and I take a deep breath in after almost being suffocated and he stares down at the mess that he's made me into. Grabbing my jaw again, he tells me to open my mouth all the way. I do as he asks and he moans softly at the sight of my mouth still full of his cum.

I swallow and he kisses me on the lips, tasting himself, "What a good Mommy, letting her babyboy cum all over her tongue." He sighs out, happily.

I smile and exhaustedly raise myself from Yoongi who was occasionally still licking me softly.

I stumble onto my side on the floor, needing to catch my breath and take a moment to come back to reality. I open my eyes as a hand is place around my waist.

"You did so good baby. What a good Mommy you are." Yoongi smirks and looks to the exhausted panther hybrid that's snuggling up into my side, his head on my right shoulder as he breathes deep with shut eyes, "You did so well cumming so hard for me." Yoongi kisses my lips and then my forehead before laying his head on my other shoulder.

We take a couple of minutes to breathe while we sit on the floor together before getting cleaned up and dressed.

We flinch at the sudden knock on the kitchen's door.

"Are you guys done in there?" My brother's strained voice calls out from the other side, "My throat feels raw. I need to get some water or tea." He sighs out, nonchalantly.

Yoongi, Jungkook, and I all look to one another with wide eyes.

__________________________________
Within two months (February) this book will be one year old since I started it :,)
I've never been so attached to a book and it's characters that I've written so I'm going to be so sad when this ends.

Thank you everyone and happy holidays!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

280K 10.6K 63
"I can't look at you," his voice trembled with a painful vulnerability, "And not remember the sweet betrayal, Y/N," "I am sorry for betraying you, Ju...
57.2K 2.7K 35
Bunny hybrid Jimin was just getting a simple coffee at his favorite when he bumps into two wolf hybrids: Kim Namjoon and Kim Taehyung. They're known...
166K 5.5K 31
[Currently Under Editing] Taehyung and Jungkook were in love with each other since their school days but when Jungkook left Korea for five years bec...
319K 8.6K 65
πŸ“– ❝What, baby? Am I making you nervous? ❞ He already knew the answer to that. ❝Just wait until I bend you over on that desk and have my way with you...