๐‘ด๐’‚๐’‡๐’Š๐’‚ ๐‘บ๐’•๐’†๐’‘๐’ƒ๐’“๐’๐’•๐’‰...

By hahahaizzmeee

"๐‘บ๐’‰๐’† ๐’Š๐’” ๐’‚ ๐’๐’Š๐’•๐’•๐’๐’† ๐’…๐’†๐’—๐’Š๐’ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’•๐’‰ ๐’‚๐’ ๐’‚๐’๐’ˆ๐’†๐’'๐’” ๐’‡๐’‚๐’„๐’†." " ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’†๐’š ๐’‚๐’“๐’† ๐’Š๐’๐’„๐’“๐’†๐’…... More

Copyright์ €์ž‘๊ถŒ
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’“๐’‚๐’„๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐‘ท๐’“๐’๐’‡๐’Š๐’๐’†์บ๋ฆญํ„ฐ ํ”„๋กœํ•„
๐‘ท๐’“๐’๐’๐’๐’ˆ๐’–๐’†ํ”„๋กค๋กœ๊ทธ
1์žฅ
์ œ 2 ์žฅ
3 ์žฅ
4์žฅ
5์žฅ
6์žฅ
7์žฅ
8์žฅ
9์žฅ
10์žฅ
11์žฅ
12์žฅ
13์žฅ
14์žฅ
15์žฅ
16์žฅ
17์žฅ
18์žฅ
19์žฅ
20์žฅ
21์žฅ
22์žฅ
23์žฅ
24์žฅ
25์žฅ
26์žฅ
27์žฅ
28์žฅ
29์žฅ
30์žฅ
31์žฅ
32์žฅ
33์žฅ
35์žฅ
36์žฅ
37์žฅ
38์žฅ
39์žฅ
40์žฅ
41์žฅ
42์žฅ
43์žฅ
44์žฅ
45์žฅ
46์žฅ
47์žฅ
48์žฅ
49์žฅ
50์žฅ
Epilogue๋ฐœ๋ฌธ
Ending note
The ultimate date (bonus)
The ultimate search(extra)
The ultimate graduation
The ultimate fight
The ultimate fight part 2
The ultimate mishap
The ultimate abduction
The ultimate Hyung line moments
The ultimate Maknae line moments
The ultimate triplets
The ultimate days
The ultimate days part 2
Important vote
important
It's out
It's out 2!!!
Notice
Notice
Request book๐Ÿ—ณ
200k special.
Special thanks to
Book Recommendations
300k+ special
The Ultimate Leaving (1year special)
The ultimate Leaving part 2
The ultimate leaving part 3
The ultimate leaving part 4
Hola!
The ultimate big brother
ALERT!
The ultimate Attack(500k Special)
Inportant
Updated

34์žฅ

10.6K 508 96
By hahahaizzmeee

Author's note
Double update since all of you wanted it!!!

Third Person's Pov

Joonie Hyung~ Byeol whined as Namjoon looked at her keeping away his book.

She pouted sitting beside him as she dramatically huffed

He chuckled ruffling her hair. What's wrong Byeoliee?

Jungkook! Jungkook is wrong! He drank my banana milk!

Namjoon sighed. "The youngest of the siblings were too similar. They were carbon copy of eachother."

Byeol call him hyung. He is older than you

I won't! he is a meanie~ she puffed out her cheeks as Namjoon cooed.

"Byeol had started showing her other side to the boys. She is still savage and a brat like before but now she acts cute and Childish in front of them."

It's been 2 months since the truth was revealed but they can't find the right time to tell her.

Namjoon pinched her cheeks. Ok Jungkook is a meanie.

I am not! Jungkook protested popping out of nowhere.

You are! You drank my banana milk!

It's because you don't call me hyung!

Well you don't act like one!

You- Aah hyung!

Jungkook whined as Hoseok smacked him. Don't fight with my little sister.

Hyung! You are so biased, you only love her! Jungkook groaned.

Hoseok shrugged not even denying the fact.

Let's go Byeoliee~ i will buy you banana milk! Hoseok offered as Byeol beamed.

You are my favorite hyung! She yelled running to wear her shoes.

Jungkook and Namjoon glared at Hoseok who smirked.

You heard her! he poked his tongue out running after Byeol before they can beat him.

_______

Found you! Byeol smiled grabbing the banana milk.

Hoseok was on the other side of the aisle grabbing his precious sprite.

"Byeol grinned happily turning around to put it in her basket but bumped into someone letting the banana milk fall from her hand".

Oh shit! She cursed kneeling down to pick it up.

I-

"He is coming. Beware if you don't want something to happen to you like your father. A shot to the head" the man whispered as byeol froze.

He grinned under the mask before leaving her there. Frozen.

A chill ran down her spine as she started trembling. She was scared, so scared.

Byeol- WHAT HAPPENED?! Hoseok ran to her who was sitting on the ground, trembling.

Byeoliee?! What the fuck happened?! Byeol?! Hoseok panicked as Byeol continued trembling.

Tak-e me ba-ck! She stammered.

Byeol-

"Take me back please. Take me home" Byeol begged as Hoseok shut up, helping her stand up.

"No words were shared between them on the way back. He knew she would only talk in presence of everybody."

______

Oh you are back! Wait what's wrong?! Jimin frowned at Byeol who was as pale as white paper.

Wait, where is the banana milk? And what's wrong with Byeol? Jungkook shared a worried glance with Hoseok.

Byeoliee. Are you ok? Jin came towards her, gently placing his hand on her shoulder.

And that's when she broke as she hugged him hard.

Byeol didn't have favourites but she felt the safest in Jin's embrace.

Byeol? What's wrong?! Did someone do anything to you?! Jin panicked as Byeol kept on hugging him.

I need to tell you all something.

_________

The boys were livid. Their hands clenched while aggressively clenching their teeth.

"Veins were visibly Popping as Byeol told them everything."

"She wasn't one of the person who would hide it. I mean her life was in danger."

She told them how she met the same person back in the restaurant few months ago but thought the note wasn't for her.

And tha-ts when hobi hyung found me she concluded taking a deep breath.

THAT FUCKER! I AM GOING TO KILL HIM! Yoongi angrily slammed his hand on the table making Byeol flinch a little.

"She had never seen them this angry..and it was quite scary. It was like they were a whole different person."

Hyung calm down! You are scaring Byeol! Namjoon said as Yoongi's eyes softened looking at Byeol.

Byeol Taehyung took her small hands in his. Don't worry, we will protect you. We promise.

Byeol shook her head. "I am not worried about me. I am worried about you, what if they hurt you?!"

The boy's heart melted at her statement.

"Don't worry sweetie. Nobody is going to hurt us or you" Jimin patted her head as she gave them a small smile.

"Byeol why don't you go sleep now~ It's late, we will talk about it later" Jin said as Byeol nodded leaving them alone after saying goodnight.

The boys gaze hardened once again as Byeol left..

It's a war! Nobody even thinks about hurting my sister! Yoongi growled.

"It's our sister" Namjoon corrected and you are right. It's enough! They are not going to hurt her. I am getting the army ready!

_______

No! Appa! Byeol had the same nightmare yelling.

Meanwhile Jungkook couldn't sleep either. He was hella worried for Byeol. He had seen her bloody state and he rather die then see something like that again.

He sighed. Getting out of the bed.

He stopped when he Heard whimpers coming out of Byeol's room and instantly ran towards her room and opened the door

Byeol was having a nightmare.

Byeol! Wake up! Byeol! He shook her as Byeol's eyes shot open.

Oppa... she choked hugging him.

"Jungkook's heart broke and filled with warmth at the same time at her calling her Oppa."

Shh it's ok... Oppa is here... he cooed helping her lay down on the bed.

He gently carresed her head, lulling her to sleep.

Stay please! Byeol held his hand as Jungkook's heart raced

"I am not going anywhere Byeoliee. I am never leaving you" he cooed Laying beside her.

Byeol hugged him as he patted her back.

"Soon he heard soft snores making him smile and soon he found himself resigning to sleep aswell as they both slept in each other's embrace."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.3K 1K 65
[Go check the chapter 1!!! Before read the chapter 2 thx~] Life can be say to be both long and short, but how many pages does it takes to write it do...
68.9K 3.1K 80
๊œฐแด€สŸสŸษชษดษข ษชษด สŸแดแด แด‡ แดกษชแด›สœ แด€ษด แดส™๊œฑแด„แดœส€แด‡สŸส ๊œฐแด€แดแดแดœ๊œฑ แดแด€๊œฐษชแด€ แดกแด€๊œฑษด'แด› แด‡แด€๊œฑส. ๊œฐษชษดแด…ษชษดษข แดแดœแด› แด›สœแด‡ แด›ส€แดœแด›สœ แดกแด€๊œฑ สœแด€ส€แด…. ส™แดœแด› สŸแด‡แด€แด ษชษดษข สœษชแด...แดกแด€๊œฑ ษขส€แดœแด‡สŸสŸษชษดษข. แด˜ษชแด‡แด„แด‡ ส™ส แด˜ษชแด‡แด„แด‡, ส™แดแด›สœ แด›สœแด‡...
106K 2.9K 35
DISCONTINUED แดแด‹ ๊œฑแด ษช แด…แดษดแด› แด‹ษดแดแดก สœแดแดก แด›แด แดกส€ษชแด›แด‡ แด…แด‡๊œฑแด„ส€ษชแดฉแด›ษชแดษด๊œฑ ๊œฑแด ษช แดษดสŸy สœแด€แด แด‡ แด›แด ๊œฑแด€y ส™แด›๊œฑ แด€ษดแด… yษด สœแด€๊œฑ ษดแด ส€แดแดแด€ษดแด›ษชแด„ ส€แด‡สŸแด€แด›ษชแดษด๊œฑสœษชแดฉ ส™แดœแด›... แด›สœแด‡ส€แด‡ แดกษชสŸสŸ ส™แด‡ แด€ สŸแดแด แด‡ ๊œฑ...
45.4K 1.4K 70
๐™๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™„๐™จ ๐™๐™๐™š ๐™Ž๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฎ ๐™Š๐™› ๐™๐™ฌ๐™ค ๐™‹๐™š๐™ค๐™ฅ๐™ก๐™š ๐™’๐™๐™ค ๐™‡๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š๐™จ ๐™€๐™ญ๐™–๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™Š๐™ฅ๐™ฅ๐™ค๐™จ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™š ๐™๐™ค ๐™€๐™–๐™˜๐™ ๐™Š๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ง ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™’๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™จ...