Zayn Sickfic

By ZaynFiction

Just a collection of Zayn sickfic. ATTENTION: Most of the stories are not mine. So, credits to the real write... More

Take care of you! - Ziam
The last i'll compromise - Ziam
Snake Bites - Ziam
That's What We're Here For!
The Way You Did Last Night - Ziam
Sick Days - Ziam
Truth - Zianourry
I'm Not Sick.. - Part 1
I'm Not Sick.. - Part 2
I'm Not Sick.. - Part 3
I'm Not Sick.. - Part 4 ( Last )
Zayn sick but nobody believes - Part 1
Zayn sick but nobody believes - Part 2 (Last)
Zayn's Sick Day
Please, Leave me Alone to Die,
Bad Flu
Those warm hands - Zarry
Appendectomy - Part 1
Appendectomy - Part 2
Fear of doctors - Ziam
Flu - Ziall
All The Hurt!
Faint - Zianourry
Dr. Payne - Ziam fanfic
You are not alone - Zianourry

Is Your Heart Taken? - Ziam

685 13 0
By ZaynFiction

If Zayn had ever felt sicker in his life, he couldn't recall a time. Hunched over his toilet, hurling his guts out, he'd do anything to just stop feeling right now. His body was shaking, his head was pounding unnaturally and his stomach felt nauseous, but he barely had anything left to puke up.

All day he had been feeling like crap. He knew he must have caught some kind of cold or flu, but he hadn't realized the extent of it. If he had he might have actually told someone.

Ha, he thought bitterly, that wasn't likely.

Zayn had managed to hide the fact that he'd been sick from the other boys all day. How he' done it was still a mystery, but it was essential. Because Zayn didn't get sick, that was absurd. Sickness was some kind of weakness, a vulnerability, and Zayn wasn't weak. So naturally he didn't get sick.

Besides, it had been there first day off in what felt like forever and the boys had been relaxing all day by the beach. If he'd told them, then they would have started to worry and by extent ruined their day off. He wasn't about to do that.

Instead he'd suck it up, beared the pain all day and assumed once he got some rest he would be fine. He knew his acting wasn't perfect though, and the guys had been more then suspicious about his health. Harry had sent him multiple pointed looks clearly concerned and Louis had continually asked him during the day if he was alright and offering him water. Of course Liam had barely taken his eyes off him at all, making Zayn not only feel pressured and nervous under his gaze but guilt from hiding the illness. But even they knew arguing with the stubborn Pakistani boy was futile, so they'd all just let it go and kept a watchful eye on him. Assuming that when he needed their help he would come to them.

Zayn didn't think it would get this bad though, he figured it was just a cold. A little sleep and he'd be fine. So once he'd gotten home he'd headed straight to bed and crashed instantly. He didn't expect a few hours later to have woken due to extreme nausea threatening to come up and have his head buried in the toilet.

Okay, so he was a little worse then he'd originally thought.

But he couldn't have told the boys he was sick. He didn't get sick. He couldn't let them see him like this.

"Zayn?"

Zayn groaned, what was Liam doing here at - he checked his watch - 2:30 in the morning?

"Zayn!" the Wolverhampton boy's voice grew louder and more concerned. Zayn considered just sitting there quietly, hoping Liam would just leave. But he knew that wouldn't work, because if Liam on the off chance did find him, he'd never hear the end of how irresponsible he was being towards his health and probably never be left alone if they thought he was sick ever again.

"In here," he groaned. Instantly the bathroom door flew open and Liam dropped to his knees.

"Oh my gosh Zayn, are you okay?" Liam asked lightly pushing the boy's hair back.

Zayn shrugged pathetically, trying to regain some dignity from being found sick on his bathroom floor, "I'm okay,"

Liam frowned, "I can see that," he said sarcastically. He scooped Zayn up in his arms, helping the boy sit up properly and he wet a wash cloth to damp the boys sweat covered forehead.

Zayn quickly felt another wave of nausea and his head was back in the toilet before Liam could make much of a difference, the boy dry reaching having nothing left in his system to bring up.

Liam pat his back as the older boy heaved whatever he had left, cooing comforting words and rubbing circles up and down, "It's okay Zayn, it's okay,"

When Zayn was finished he sat back on the ground, and Liam pulled the boy close to him. Zayn gratefully cuddled up to the boys side, clutching tightly to his waist as he rested his head on Liam's chest.

Despite not wanting to seem this vulnerable in front of his band mate and long time crush, he appreciated the way Liam easily held him. Liam was always the one who knew when he needed a hug or someone to hold him. The Bradford boy didn't like to ask for help, or such affection and Liam had grown accustom to reading the boys traits, knowing when he needed that extra comfort or cuddle.

"Thanks," Zayn mumbled quietly.

Liam smiled, "It's okay," rubbing circles on the boys back to try and calm him down, "If you told me you weren't feeling well you could have stayed at my place. I could have looked after you." He scowled gently

Zayn nuzzled his head further into Liam's chest, "I wasn't feeling this bad before,"

Liam chucked a little, "But you admit you weren't feeling well?"

Zayn sighed, "No," he admitted.

"I wish you'd let me help you sooner, I don't like seeing you like this," Liam commented. His affection for the Bradford lad went further than his usual Daddy Direction need to look after people. Somewhere between the X factor and second single release he had fallen hard and fast for the beautiful tan lad. The last thing he wanted to see him was sick or sad, and he honestly spent most of his time trying to make the boy smile.

"I'm fine Liam," Zayn said, although cuddling up to Liam's side on the bathroom floor indicating anything but. Zayn usually hated this kind of embrace, he didn't often initiate hugs, but let the boys tackle him and pretend he didn't like them. Liam knew he must not be feeling well at all, Zayn was a clingy sick.

Liam chuckled, running his fingers though the boys hair, "Sure you are Zayn."

Zayn chose to ignore that comment and continue to let Liam hold him, not letting the younger boy know just how content the embrace was making him. The comfort of just having him there already making him feel better.

After what felt like mere minutes of Liam just stroking the lad's hair, that could have been much longer, Liam looked down at Zayn, "Do you want to go to bed? I can help you up,"

Zayn shook his head, meting the boy's eyes, "I just want to stay here. With you." he added quietly.

"I'll stay with you, I promise," Liam said.

Zayn looked up at him, directly in his eyes. He didn't know what made him do it. Maybe it was the fever he surely had or maybe it was the dehydration from hurling everything up. Or maybe he was just sick of Liam not knowing how he really felt. Either way he looked up at him with pleading, adoring eyes and said, "I love you Liam,"

Zayn wasn't usually an affectionate person, it certainly wasn't his thing. The fever was obviously getting to him.

Liam was shocked at first but easily replied, "I love you too,"

In the moment Liam leant down and tried to capture his lips on Zayns, assuming now was as good a time as ever even though he may be taking advantage of a sick Zayn.

He stopped though when he felt Zayns hand get in the way, and the boy turned his head to the side, "No," he said weakly.

Liam bowed his head in embarrassment, and sham. Clearly he'd read the signs wrong, "I'm sorry I just - " He stuttered and avoided the boys gaze. He could already feel his cheeks heating up in embarrassment, why did he always have to be such an idiot? Had he just ruined a friendship by misinterpreting Zayn's sick plea of comfort?

"No," Zayn stopped him, "I love you. But I'm sick. When I'm better," he assured the boy smirking despite his ill health.

Liam looked at him confused, "Seriously?" He asked.

Zayn smiled up at Liam, resting his head on Liam's chest once again and nuzzled into it.

"You're seriously not going to let me kiss you because you're sick?" Liam laughed.

Zayn nodded, "We can't have a sick Daddy Direction. That would never work."

Liam just smirked, shaking his head in complete shock. Even sick Zayn was such a tease, "Alright. Come on, let's get you to bed."
Zayn clutched on to Liam tighter, not wanting to leave his warm embrace. Now he knew he was being clingy and childish. But the cool floor and Liams chest just felt so good, he didn't want to leave. He was sick, and sticky and everything hurt. Why would Liam, his now soon to be boy friend as soon as he asked, make him move? "Liam," he whined.

Liam sighed, "Zayn, if you do not let me help you into bed so you can get better, I'll have to call Louis, Harry, Niall and Paul so they can all help me lift you up into it. And I will make sure they spend the rest of the day annoying you and taking embarrassing pictures of you while you sleep."

Zayn groaned into his chest, "Thats really, really mean you know that?"

Liam smirked, "I know, now come on."

Liam helped Zayn up from the floor and half dragged half lead Zayn to his bed. Zayn wasn't impressed by it much, but he had to admit the bed was more comfortable then the floor, and at least now he could use Liam as his human teddy bear for the rest of the night.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

584K 9K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
6.1M 98.9K 104
>「𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘛𝘢𝘪𝘴𝘩𝘰 𝘌𝘳𝘢 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘥 」 𝐒𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐄𝐑 𝐕𝐄𝐑. Demon Slayer belongs to Koyoh...
394K 11.9K 80
"I'm not afraid to hit a girl," he argued, and you grinned. "I know you aren't," you said, "because you know I can fight back, and you wanna know how...
789K 29.4K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...