•𝐄𝐮𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐚• ||「 𝐽𝐽𝐾...

By Midnightales_

[#13 in bts out of 365k stories] [[#10 in fanfiction out of 1.3M stories]] " Euphoria " - An excited stage... More

❦︎ 𝐂𝐎𝐏𝐘𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 ❦︎
𝑄𝑢𝑖𝑐𝑘 𝐼𝑛𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑚𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛
° 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙡𝙤𝙜𝙪𝙚 °
「 ɪ ɴ ɪ ᴛ ɪ ᴀ ᴛ ɪ ᴏ ɴ 」- i
[1] ✽ The Meeting ✽
[2] ✽ Knowing Each Other ✽
[3] ✽ A Ride ✽
[4] ✽ The Prank ✽
[5] ✽ An Advice ✽
[6] ✽ The Alley ✽
[7] ✽ A Chance ✽
[8] ✽ New Job ✽
[9] ✽ Acceptance ✽
[10] ✽ Hot Coffee ✽
[11] ✽ Unexpected Surprise ✽
[12] ✽ His Smile ✽
[13] ✽ Rain Brings Pain ✽
[14] ✽ Love Lies ✽
[15] ✽ Reasons ✽
[16] ✽ A Deal ✽
[17] ✽ Atonements ✽
[18] ✽ Rooftop Lessons ✽
[19] ✽ Swings ✽
[20] ✽ Bondings ✽
[21] ✽ Familiar Stranger ✽
[22] ✽ The Rumours ✽
[23] ✽ Secrets and More ✽
[24] ✽ Painful Happiness ✽
[25] ✽ Dark Threats ✽
[26] ✽ Weird Feelings ✽
[27] ✽ Everyone Changes ✽
[28] ✽ Resignation ✽
[29] ✽ Once Again ✽
[30] ✽ Fervent Agony ✽
[31] ✽ Guilt and Power ✽
[32] ✽ The News ✽
[33] ✽ Complex Decisions ✽
[34] ✽ Old Memories ✽
[35] ✽ The Offer ✽
[36] ✽ Losing A Friend ✽
[37] ✽ Another Threat ✽
[38] ✽ Save Me ✽
[39] ✽ Worries And Guilts ✽
[40] ✽ Let Go ✽
[41] ✽ Odd Days ✽
[42] ✽ Preparation Hassle ✽
[43] ✽ Wedding Ceremony ✽
[44] ✽ Final Goodbye ✽
[45] ✽ New Problem ✽
[46] ✽ Being A Friend ✽
[47] ✽ Making Plans ✽
[48] ✽ Executing Plan A ✽
[49] ✽ Quest For New Plan ✽
[50] ✽ Getting A Little Closer ✽
「 ɪ ɴ ᴛ ᴇ ʀ ᴍ ᴇ ᴅ ɪ ᴀ ᴛ ᴇ 」- ii
[51] ✽ Just One Chance ✽
[52] ✽ Caught Red-Handed ✽
[53] ✽ Accidental Or Not? ✽
[54] ✽ Mission Successful ✽
[55] ✽ A Day To Remember ✽
[56] ✽ Exciting Day ✽
[57] ✽ Hold My Hand ✽
[58] ✽ A Kiss? ✽
[59] ✽ What happened? ✽
[60] ✽ The announcement ✽
[61] ✽ Official Orders ✽
[62] ✽ Confronting Him ✽
[63] ✽ Breaking The Bond ✽
[64] ✽ Stalker Issues ✽
[65] ✽ Apology (un)accepted ✽
[65] ✽ Next Step ✽
[66] ✽ Harsh Reality ✽
[67] ✽ Between Love and Life ✽
[68] ✽ Beauty Standards ✽
[69] ✽ Destination to Trouble ✽
[70] ✽ Party Plans ✽
[71] ✽ Threats and Dangers ✽
[72] ✽ Last Fight ✽
[73] ✽ Like or Love? ✽
[74] ✽ Confusion ✽
[75] ✽ The Search ✽
[76] ✽ Promise to Fulfil ✽
「 ᴄ ᴏ ɴ ᴄ ʟ ᴜ s ɪ ᴏ ɴ 」- iii
Ending Note

[77] ✽ Found You ✽

962 32 82
By Midnightales_

{ new chapter! ✉}

♪ song suggestion~ ♪
● BTS (Jin) - Tonight ●

You swallow, hand still on the doorknob.

"You can do this Yuna, let's go in."

After the butlers show you the bedroom of Jungkook, you stood outside there, contemplating to enter as if you would find him there. You won't but still, it felt like invading his privacy.

You push the large door and eye the big room surprised to see it as very simple. So rich yet so simple, just like the Jungkook you knew. His taste was very plain yet classy which was surprising to consider since he was a very rich man.

"I grew up with no money and he grew up with money but both our lives are desperate and pathetic. Guess money don't mean as much as we value it."

You mumble to yourself, watching the decor of the huge room.

"I agree."

You almost scream when someone enters the room, putting a hand over your chest. "Excuse me?"

"I am sorry for startling you. I am Mr Choi, master Jungkook's personal butler."

The older man smiles warmly.

"Oh. I am Kim Yuna, nice to meet you."

"I heard. For some weeks, I had taken off duty when all these incidents occurred."

You nod, "did you work here for long?"

Mr Choi looks around the room fondly.

"Ever since master Jungkook was born. I have watched him grow up." He smiles as you watch him, "he was very innocent and kind. He loved cold showers at night and would always skip foods, prefer to drink juice instead."

"That's. . .nice," you comment.

"He considered me as an uncle, not his servant. That's why I promised to serve him until the end but now he is gone. . ."

He stares off the window and you look around, feeling bad. Jungkook had not left any clue to be found and it frustrated as you clutched the paper bag closely.

"I heard the police searched everywhere but didn't find him."

He hums, "I wonder if he is okay."

"He will be. Jungkook is a strong man. Could you tell me any place he frequently visited before disappearing?"

Mr Choi frowns and thinks. Then his eyes enlarge before he looks at you with eureka and nods.

"Yes! In fact, I think he might be still there to watch the stars."

Your heart starts to beat faster. Would you finally find him now?

"Where?"

He casually climbed the last flight of stairs without losing his breath or feeling any pain in his chest. Usually, he would be panting while running through the long and multiple flights of stairs to reach on time.

But today was different. He knew he was not late and found no trouble like he used to face in the past. He reached his spot in time, a slight smile on his face as he remembered it.

His favourite spot.

He was lucky to always find it empty and eventually started coming here every day, making this particular place his favourite spot. He continued to smile as he looked at the sky. It was time for the sun to set, to change the blue sky into red right now.

The cold wind blew softly against his face as he stood on the balcony of one of the highest towers in Seoul. He was staring at the view in front of him. It was amazing.

Every time he came here but this view never stopped to amaze him. There lay the whole city of Seoul in front of him, huge and tall buildings capturing the sky. Lights flickered from each building, shinning in the mild dark like hope was rising among them.

He gripped both the sides of his brown jacket as he felt cold. He pulled them closer to his chest and zipped it up, cutting the outside air from entering inside.

Tapping his black angular boots in rhythm, he sighed as he fell into some deep thought. His smile had already left his face and now displayed mixed expressions especially uncertainty.

There was so much in his head and he always came here to relax, take his mind off. But today, he couldn't distract himself from the thoughts no matter how hard he tried.

The sky soon turned black and the moon rose over the sky with stars around it, glittering. He did not notice the change around him as he was stuck in his mind. Time had passed too fast and he didn't like it.

He never liked that.

He looked down, assuming the proximity of the height from the tower to the ground below. Goosebumps rose on his whole body as his bare hands and face was hit with the cold wind again.

It was weirdly cold today like the weather was also sad about something or was about to lose someone precious, being almost mournful.

His throat went dry and a lump stuck at his throat, making him feel like being choked as the decision wavered over him. The longer he stared, the more the lump was choking him as if forcing him to accept the decision.

Gripping the railing tightly with such insecurity as if he would suddenly fall down, he closed his eyes and exhaled out. Did he have to do it?

The jump.

Should he do it or not?

He was still thinking, unsure of what he really wanted or wished for. If he did would it solve everything? Give him what he needed, an escape from reality and real happiness?

Deciding firmly with a nod, he placed a hand on his beating chest to calm down. Everything would be alright. It was going to be okay.

And he did it. Jeon Jungkook took the decision he had been thinking for the past days he had been running away from. To either end his life or remain hidden like a coward until he gets tired.

He chose the latter one.

"I cannot do this." He announced, eyes still closed.

"Like hell, I would let you do it."

Jungkook immediately snaps and widens his eyes. That voice. He turned around, still unable to believe that she was here in front of him.

"Yuna," he whispers breathlessly.

♪ song suggestion~ ♪
● BTS (Jungkook) - Euphoria ●

Your memories were back.

As soon as you saw Jungkook's face and met his chocolate eyes, the forgotten memories came rushing like a bucket of water thrown at you. It was so overwhelming you almost fell down but you stood strong.

Seokjin confessing. You being his date. Confronting Jungkook's father. Eunji trying to kill Jin and Jungkook whom you saved. Jin crying for you. Jungkook holding you. Seeing Eunji's dead body before you passed out.

The events were the same as what you expected to be like Seokjin had told you. Now you remember all the details, how your feelings were stuck between the two men before you chose him.

Jeon Jungkook.

You glare at the man in front of you with all your might. The way he called your name almost made you weak, fall to your knees and surrender. But not yet. You were yet to show him the numerous feelings he made you feel through.

You take a step forward, clutching the paper bag still tightly.

"You," you point a finger at him. "After everything, you just disappear and take such extreme decisions?"

"Yuna-"

You shook your head as tears flowed down your cheeks. "Do you even know what I went through in your absence?"

You jab your finger in his chest, the paper bag now fallen to the ground. He gives you a sympathetic look but you glare at him with all anger you could.

"After I went ahead to save you from the marriage, and even took a bullet for you, you still don't care about my heart Jungkook?"

He parts his mouth but you step back and bite your lip.

"Do you hate me that much? Did my mistake propel you to take this extreme decision?"

You couldn't hold it in. You start sobbing harder and Jungkook immediately wraps you in a warm hug.

"Hey, what do you mean? I am here because I-. . ." He stops and you push him away.

"Because what? Did you want to take your life? Do you have any idea how broken and terrified your parents are? How much Seokjin is trying not to be weak without you? How I-I missed you?"

He looks stunned, like a fish out of water. Then Jungkook chuckles and shakes his head.

"I could never do it any Yuna, please stop crying. Seeing you shed tears makes me more guilty."

"Then be!" You yell, "I thought something bad happened to you. The first thing I asked when I woke up was you, do you realise that?"

Jungkook stops laughing and swallows. "M-me? But why?"

You give him a disappointed and sad expression. He knew it. Everything. So why was he being like this? Was your fear of rejection coming true?

"Tell me why Yuna," he continues.

Your lips tremble as you whisper in the air. "Because I love you."

Jungkook sharply inhales and looks away. You look down at your feet, preparing yourself for the brutal rejection.

"Yuna, look at me."

He softly cups your cheeks and looks at you.

"I am sorry," his breath teases your lips and you are about to cry more. Jungkook had just rejected you. He doesn't let go and stares at your lips before he sighs, "I am sorry for being a jerk Yuna, I love you too."

He finally leans in and closes the space between the two of you, pressing his lips against yours. The touch ignites a spark among your body, butterflies in your stomach. You wrap your arms around his neck as your lips mould into rhythm with his in perfect sync.

Just like time disappeared, the world also fades away as you kiss the man you loved so much with the eagerness of yearning and intimate touch. It was sweet and electrifying. He breaks the kiss, both of you panting hard.

"I-I thought I will never see you again," Jungkook confesses.

You roll your eyes, "I told you Jungkook, you can't get rid of me that easily."

He grins and it melts your heart.

"Alright miss Yuna, would you care to tell me what is that?"

You gasp when he points at the paper bag fell to the ground. Quickly you grab it and give it to him.

"What's this?"

"Remember the dart game you played with Jin in the carnival?" He nods, taking the bag. "Well, you ran away before knowing that you won the last round. So this is your gift which I couldn't give earlier."

He looks surprised, "I won? Really?"

Inside the bag, there is a small box with two matching bracelets and necklace, probably for couples. The bracelets were silver in colour, with a heart in the middle. While the necklaces were also the same in the colour of silver, one had a moon and the other had a star.

You never opened the gift so it was quite surprising for you as well.

"They are so pretty."

He nods, "but better when we wear it together."

He helps to clasp the bracelet and necklace on you and wears it himself which makes you giggle.

"I can't believe we are wearing matching accessories."

"I feel like this is all a dream," he murmurs.

You look at him and frown.

"But why did you disappear?"

"I-" he sighs. "Because I felt guilty. Everything was going downhill because of my stupid decisions. I was scared of my father's anger, of what the consequences will be. You were battling for your life in the hospital because of me and Seokjin confronting me about his feelings for you just. . .you know, messed up with my head. I couldn't think straight and thought I should just-"

"Runaway and jump off a tower?" you cut in.

He raises a brow in your direction before shaking his head.

"I agree that I thought about the jump but I could never do it. Yuna, I am sorry for running away when you needed me. I am such a coward."

"Jeon Jungkook, you are everything but a coward. Stop blaming yourself when you realised that you learnt a lesson from your mistakes. Just try to talk with anyone, or me okay? Like anything that bothers you."

Jungkook gives you a grateful nod.

"I am lucky to have you."

Your eyes drift up to the dark sky, noting that it was very late now. Something vibrates in your pocket and you check your phone. It was a birthday alarm you set when Jungkook told you his birth date. Your eyes widened when you realised it was past midnight, meaning today was the 1st of September.

"Jungkook it's your birthday today! I totally forgot about it." You gasp.

Jungkook shrugs, "I don't remember either."

"I wanted to give you a surprise and buy you a gift but I lost my chance."

"You will have enough days in the future Yuna, don't worry."

"Still." You pout and reach out your hand for a handshake, "let me wish you."

Jungkook pretends to think before he grabs your hand and pulls you close, surprising you. Then he leans in close, nose brushing with yours as he breathes out.

"Yuna."

You swallow, still nervous. "Y-yes?"

"Can I ask for my birthday gift instead?" He steps closer and presses his body against yours. You nod shyly and he grins, "kiss me."

You blush furiously but Jungkook was serious, waiting for his gift so you plant a small kiss on his lips and smile with all the courage you could.

"Happy Birthday Jeon Jungkook."

He grins, "you are the best birthday gift I could ever ask for."

You laugh aloud, leaning for a hug.

Jungkook embraces you and you inhale his scent of pinewood, body relaxing as all the troubles seemed to fade away. His warm hand entwines with yours in a perfect fit and you feel an intense surge of happiness.

Both of you had suffered in life, alone, through the storms and troubles. Now you had each other and nothing could separate the two of you. Whatever happens, you were not going to let this hand go.

Because you were his, and he was the cause of your Euphoria.

-THE END-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

302K 12.7K 24
[COMPLETED] Jeon Jungkook had to marry a boy against his will due to his family decisions but that boy wasn't just some typical abusive and alcoholic...
513K 3.5K 6
"I am your husband now....and there are some rules you have follow..." Taehyung said... "O-Okay" Jungkook replied.. _________________________________...
59.2K 2.4K 27
How could you possibly forget him? You couldn't even if you wanted to. You wanted to extract core memories of the two of you and store them in a pens...
194K 11.3K 41
🐥🐰 : Pure Fiction 🖤 __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ Story Description : "Sign this contract, and we are married for next 1 y...