My Big Secret

By HaveFaith101

READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!! I wrote this story when I was 12/13 so it is poorly written. I don't plan to edit it... More

My Big Secret
1. Meet Sophie.
2. Miss Attention.
3. Home sweet Home.... with Ash
4. Welcome to Penny's
5. "Ride of your life!"
6. You're Beautiful
7. Uncivilized Banana
8. What hurts the Most
9. Another bite in my ass
10. There you'll be....
11: I cant keep it in
12: Everything Burns
13: Unbreak my heart.
14: Time Can't erase....
15. Impossible
17. Maybe... I could be happy...
18. Every time I try...
19. It's not right
20. Coming back.... to sorrow
21. She needs me
22. Words dont come with ease
23. Moments in time
24. Saying goodbye
25. Stay with me part 1
26. Stay with me part 2
Epilogue
Alternative Ending

16: I knew you were trouble

3.5K 94 52
By HaveFaith101

Picture of Liz on the side.

*******************************************************************************************************

Chapter 16: I knew you were trouble

Jake's POV

After I had called Dad, he put the phone down on me straight away. I wasn't sure what that meant but I couldn't stop thinking about it all night. I stayed with Sophie in hospital while Jack and Alex went back home. I hardly slept a wink at all. I was the only one that my dad kept in touch with. To this day I never really knew why he only kept in contact with me. He had sent me a letter that contained a number. We had only talked a few times but I never really had much reason to talk to him.

"Jake," a quiet voice said. I snapped my head over to Sophie.

"Oh hey babe, how long have you been awake for?" I asked her smiling.

"Not long, umm could you get Lizzie please?" she asked in her gentle voice.

"Err yeah sure," I said getting up and walking to Lizzie's office. I saw her at her computer with a load of paper work at her feet.

"Ermm Lizzie Sophie just woke up and she wants you," I said awkwardly. She jumped at the sound of my voice. She shot up and gave me an apologetic smile.

"Jake did you say that Sophie's mate had Sex with another girl?" she asked.

"Err yeah why?" I asked.

"Umm Jake the bond between Sophie and her mate is breaking very slowly. He having sex with another female is breaking the bond between them. If he rejects her, which I hope he doesn't she won't be able to take the pain-"

"But-"

"Let me finish. She also won't be able to cope if her mate marks someone else that could lead to Sophie....passing away sooner than we thought...." My eyes widened.

"That-"

"Don't get me wrong! Sophie is strong but I just had to tell you," she whispered.

"That son of a bitch better not do that to my sister," I growled.

"I hope he doesn't as well, anyway what did you say about Sophie?" she asked.

"She wants you," I answered simply and walked out of her office and back into Sophie room. I slunk back into the uncomfortable plastic chair.

"Jake umm is Lizzie coming?" Sophie asked softly.

"Yeah," I answered.

Lizzie walked in and she was at Sophie's side immediately. Soph whispered something into Liz's ear. However with my wolf hearing I heard it loud and clear.

"I'll start Chemo again," was what Sophie said. Lizzie had a small smile in her face and she nodded her head enthusiastically. She ran out if the door and closed it behind her.

"Thank you Sophie," I said to her.

"Just so you know I'm doing it for you," she smiled at me. I went over to her and hugged her.

"Thank you... For everything Jake," I heard her whisper.

"I'd do anything for you sis," I smiled in her hair.

"Sorry to bother you again but can you ask Lizzie if I can go." Soph asked. I nodded my head and went back out of the room to find Lizzie. I found her in her office.

"Hey Liz is Sophie allowed to leave? She's been monitored for long enough," I said.

"Umm let me go back and check on her, then I'll see," she said getting up and walking past me, I followed her back too Sophie's room. I stayed outside while Liz examined Sophie. About 10 minutes later Sophie came out of the room, wearing the same clothes that I found her in...She was allowed to go. I smiled at her and walked towards her.

"You can go home?" I asked her.

"Yeah but next time I faint or something bad happens I have to come straight back," she said.

"That's good, so what do you wanna do?" I asked her, Sophie hitched the strap of her bag higher on her shoulder and looked down staring at the floor.

"Soph?"

"I want to see Ash," she whispered, looking up at me with her tear filled eyes. I took a sharp breath in and said

"No," she snapped her head up and gave me a questioning look.

"No Sophie, I don't want you seeing him," I stated flatly.

"I'll have to see him eventually," she muttered under her breath. I sighed and pinched the bridge of my nose. I let my hand drop to my side and sighed sharply.

"I'll make you a deal, I want you to get a proper meal inside you than we'll go and see Ash," I caved in.

"Really?" she asked her big blue eyes widening.

"Yes Sophie," I smiled.

"Umm Jake if it's okay can I go by myself to see Ash?" she asked softly.

"Sophie, I don't trust him with you alone anymore," I said sternly, I sighed and grabbed her hand.

"Jay I know you're looking out for me but you need to let me live," she whispered looking down at our hands.

"I know Soph but that Bastard has hurt you enough as it is," I growled as my wolf started taking over. She snapped her head up to me.

"Jake don't call him that," she said, oh god! She's still in love with him.

"You're still in love with him, aren't you?" I asked her. She didn't answer me.

"Soph, what kind of guy cheats on his girlfriend?" I asked her.

"A good guy," I was shocked at her answer.

"WHAT!" I asked raising my voice.

"You know what you do what you wanna do okay, if you get hurt by him I'll stick behind you as always, just be careful," I sighed giving in. I could see I was making her upset.

"Oh okay," she said softly looking up.

"Right shall we get something to eat?" I asked her slugging my arm around her waist. She smiled and leaned into me. God! I would miss her so much.

***********

Sophie POV

After Jake had taken me to Jenny's my favourite diner in all London. He took me to where my car was, I had completely forgot about my car but I was grateful that he kept it somewhere for me. After getting my car I told Jake that I was going straight to Ash. He warned me to be careful and to call him if anything went wrong and he'd come and kick Ash's ass.

When I got to the pack house I felt uneasy and alone. I got out if my car and closed the door silently. I walked up to the steps of the house when the door flew open and out ran Grace she attacked me in a bone crushing hug.

"It's not true is it Soph?" She whimpered her voice raw and dry. I out my arms around her and held her tightly while my tears got the best if me.

"I'm so sorry Grace." I whispered.

"Why didn't you tell me?" She cried sobbing against my shoulder.

"I don't know," I replied as I pulled away from her. She took a sharp breath in when she saw my face properly.

"Ash is -"

"GRACE!" A voice boomed I looked behind me and my chest tightened. Grace held my hand in a bond crushing way. Ash walked down the steps and towards me. The slut who he cheated on me with followed him. I couldn't believe he had sex with ELLIE!

"I order you Grace to never talk to Sophie again," Ash said his Alpha voice sinking in. Grace gasped at Ash's words. I looked at her and she had tear pooled eyes. She looked like she wanted to say no.

"It's okay Grace. Don't worry," I said giving we hug. She held me tightly and let me go. Tyler came running out of the house and he was at my side instantly.

"Ash has you lost your fucking mind!" He yelled at Ash.

"Take your mate inside and don't ever think about disrespecting me again!" Ash growled.

"Tyler it's fine," I whispered giving him an assuring smile.

"No-"

"Listen to me I'm still your Luna. Listen to me please," I ordered weakly.

"Okay," he sighed and led Grace back inside she glanced back and gave me a sad teary smile. I wiped my tears and turned towards Ash.

"So this is the bitch that you cheated on me with?" I asked him crossing my arms with confidence. I glanced at Ellie and she was clinging onto one of Ash's muscular arms. How I wished that, that was me by his side. All those feelings had disappeared but they still remained with me.

"Well?" I asked.

"Yeah, I'm Ash's rightful mate. I'm going to be the proper Luna," Ellie sneered.

"Woah! Bitch don't even go there," I growled.

"You will not talk to my mate that way!" Ash yelled at me. I looked back at him and glared. How dare he call her his mate?

"How can you even call her that?" I gasped. He jaw tightened and he glared at me icily.

"Because I can. I don't want a weak pesky human who has cancer as a mate! Who would? You are nothing but a disgrace to me and my pack. I never loved you all you were to me was an easy fuck and gullible nerd who would do anything to be loved just like the loser you are. You are nothing, no wonder your father left you oh wait you don't have one since you're adopted," tears were stinging in my eyes. I looked down; I felt hurt, worthless and destroyed. Maybe I did deserve to die. Since I had nothing else to live for.

"I loved you Ash! You are so heartless, just because I have cancer? You're my everything. Whatever happened about being together forever? What happened about us having a life together? We could still be together, enjoy my last month I have left. That could still be the same, we could just carry on how we were" I whispered the last part. I looked into his eyes hoping to see his wolf but he was locked deep down into Ash and it looked impossible for him to break free.  Ash really meant everything he said to me.

"Get it in your thick head! I don't want you, I don't love you! I never did! The only thing I have to do now is definitely the best thing I've ever done," Oh no! He wouldn't really, would he?

"I Ashton William Carter reject you Sophia Olivia Taylor as my mate and Luna of the Blue Moon Pack," My heart felt like it was on fire and my world was turning upside down, I let my tears fall. If that's what he really wanted... then that's what he was going to get.

"I Sophia Olivia Taylor accept your rejection and I am no longer Luna of the Blue Moon Pack," I whispered as I choked back my sobs. I suddenly felt my authority being ripped from me; everything was disappearing except my feeling for Ash.

"You know what? That sounds about right, once a player always a player and I guess I've just been played... you are one sick stupid bastard and you don't deserve anything you heartless dick!" I snapped at Ash glaring at him. I turned to Ellie.

"And you! You will never be their Luna, you may get the acceptance to be the Luna but you will never gain their respect, who would want a desperate whiny bitch like you as a Luna? I can definitely guess," I glared as she shrank back down after my sudden outburst.

"I'm sorry I gave you my virginity, I'm sorry I said I loved you, I'm sorry that I was nothing but a piece of dirt under your shoe. I'm sorry that we put together as Mates and I'm sorry that I have cancer," I whispered looking into Ash's eyes. I swear I saw a bit of pain but that just could have been my imagination. I sighed back as gasped as my heart felt like it was shattering by the minute. I needed to get out of here. I took one final look around and saw Grace coming out of the door with Tyler, he came up to me and handed me my suitcase and my things.

"I'm so sorry Sophie, I hope everything goes okay," he whispered after he put my stuff in the boot of my car. I smiled at him and said

"Remember me," before getting into my car and driving back to my old home. I looked at Ash in my rear mirror to see him making out with Ellie. I couldn't help but let the tears fall down.

Feeling more lost than ever... I just wanted my life to end.....

******

Okay Guys

Tell me what you think. I know a lot of you hate Ash, I partly do as well.

Please tell me what you think and please VOTE and COMMENT!!!!!

greenlilly99 xxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

863K 25.5K 33
This is ABO This is bl This is bxbxb featuring two alpha's and a beta This has smut This story is by me Started: December 21st, 2022 Finished:Decemb...
336K 9.9K 24
EDITED VERSION CALLED 'THE KING'S MAID' PLEASE READ THAT STORY THIS ONE IS BADLY WRITTEN AS I WAS FOURTEEN WHEN I WROTE IT
21.9K 784 47
I was getting ready to start my senior year of high school when my dad was offered a promotion in an ally pack. He was our alpha's younger brother. (...
79.4K 2.4K 15
*This story is from when I was younger. This story is all over the place, not easy to read and very confusing at times. If you choose to still read t...