22. Words dont come with ease

So sorry that I haven't updated in a long time. Anyway here you go :D

I may have said that there will be some action in this chapter there is only a little bit. But I'm not happy about the way it turned out. However I feel really bad so I have a surprise for you guys.

Song for chapter - I want it all by the wanted. Love the wanted and this song!!!!! <3

This chapter is unedited because I have written it on my phone. So sorry for mistakes. I'll edit this chapter as soon as I can. :)

**********************************

Chapter 22. Words don't come with ease

Ash's POV

Sitting by Sophie, that's all I had done these past five days. There wasn't much to do except just watch her lie there. There wasn't anything I could do. I wasn't going to leave her, I wasn't going to abandon her. I just wanted to see her beautiful eyes again. Hear her angelic voice again. Feel the warmth coimng from her soft now ice cold hands. I just needed her to wkae up. I needed her to see me, hear my voice, let me explain myself to her. I wanted her to beat the cancer. It wasn't impossible but it was hard to watch her lie there as still as a rock. I hadn't gone home. I practically lived in the hospital with her. I did sometimes go to the Taylor's to shower and change clothes but after that I always went straight to the hospital. I didn't want to miss Sophie go or her waking up. I hardly ate my body kept rejecting the food, so I had no choice but to force food down. Everyday that I spent in the hospital it gave me more of what I thought about life. Life was precious it wasn't something that came and went. It was a precious memory. Life was fragile and worth whatever the world cost. It wasnt something that people should throw away like rubbish it was a blessing in disguise.

Sophie's life was coming to an end, I had a feeling that she wouldn't wake up but I could be wrong. My wolf had come back to me. He was madly worried about his mate, it was insane how he acted. In his mind, I had never rejected Sophie. He still said she was his Mate whenever he talked to me. I didn't mind it just showed me that my wolf has a mind of a child which was cute but strange because he did have a mind of a child, and I wasn't kidding. When I first met my wolf, he seemed very unaware of what was going on, he seemed confused almost. It was funny to hear his thoughts, it was like looking after a puppy with him-

"Ash you need to rest!" A voice scolded as it scared the crap out of me. I turned my head to the door there was Lizzie Sophs doctor.

"I can't. I can't rest not while she is like this," I said with a sigh.

"Do you want her to see you like this? Do you want her to feel bad about what she has done to you, you look like hell!" Liz lectured. I had no strength to argue with her.

"What do you want me to do? I can't sleep what if she goes when I'm asleep what if she wakes up?" I asked.

"Ash just rest, you can stay here just rest," she murmured and left the room. I huffed and got comfy the arm chair I was sitting in. It was also a reclining chair so it wouldn't be too bad to sleep on. I reclined the chair back and I closed my eyes.

Chris POV.

'Hey it's Sophie. Sorry I can't get to the phone right now please leave a message after the beep. Bye' I heard my daughter's voice for the hundredth time.

She had been ignoring my calls for over two weeks. I hadnt bothered to go to her house I thought that it would be awkward but now i didn't give two shits. I needed to know if she was still alive. I knew she didn't have much time but fuck it! I needed to know. I knew that I had no right but she was still my daughter. Feeling the need to shift I grabbed my car keys and stormed out of my flat. I jumped into my car and revved the engine once I put the key in the ignition. I drove straight to Sophie's house even driving through a red light. I didn't care!